PDA

View Full Version : Beaten Down... By A Fellow Jedi... And An Old Friend...

Xazor Elessar
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:32:54 PM
The lone figure of a woman could be seen limping along the halls of the Temple Avalon. Blood trailed her and was left in little pools on the floor as she made her way toward the Meditation Chambers. Leaning against the door, she pushed it open gently and walked inside.....the autolights flipped on and revealed the person to be Jedi Knight, Xazor. She was badly bruised....it seemed, everywhere. A large gash marked the right side of her face...and it bled down onto her robes. Large cuts were on her arms and on other parts of her beaten body. Her robes were torn, her hair was a mess.....and she looked like a wreak. On top of it all, she had a sprained ankle.....but she shed no tear.

Her heart ached inside as she limped to a soft cusion in the center of the large Meditation Chamber. Blood dripped on the white satin.....for she had come directly from the fight with Nash. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19744) Sitting down on the cusion, she closed her eyes and delved deeply into the Force, allowing it to envelope her mind, soul.....and body. It was such a confusing situation to her.....why would he attack her as such? The darkness emminated from his soul.....and radiated from his soft eyes. Something had changed her friend.....and now he was headed down the path of Darkness for reasons she did not know. All she knew, was that she had been beaten down by a fellow Jedi.....and an old friend. All she knew, was that it hurt......

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:45:07 PM
Kindo felt arrogant. He had just lost a fight with a Shadow Jedi due to his stupidity. He was headed to his quarters to doctor up his womb. He always had to pass by the Meditation Chamber to get thier, but this time it was diffrent. He saw Xazor, and she was hurt! He rushed over to her, though his shoulder ached with pain.

" Are you alright? What happen?

He took off his cloak help cleaned some blood off her arms. It was a nice cloak, but she was a much greater friend. He began off some blood from her arms.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:49:04 PM
Xazor quickly opened her eyes and nodded slightly without saying anything. She turned to face him for a moment, and forced a smile.

"I am fine......I must meditate.....the wounds can wait, my natural healing powers are helping.....thank you though, my friend...."

She said softly and fell into the Force once again, going deeper into meditation. This situation was not to be taken lightly....she didn't know how to explain it to Ki-Adi.....but she had already lost one friend to the Darkside....a Knight, nonetheless......she did not need to loose another. Sighing, she felt calmness rush over her once again as she tried to loose herself in the vast power.....

Alpha
Jul 13th, 2002, 07:11:38 AM
Satine had walked into the room about the time Xazor began to meditate. Sensing something was amiss, and seeing his sister's wounds, Satine quickly runs up to Kindo and Xazor.

"Kindo, do you know what happened?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:23:29 AM
Xazor remained in deep meditation when she sensed her brother come in. She continued to meditate, but spoke softly.

"I engaged in a spar and was brutally beaten down by.......Nash Stolar.....he was not himself....he was angry.......I don't know why."

She said softly and continued in the meditation, feeling the depth of the Force around her.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:44:07 PM
A Jedi Master with a rather concerned look on his face opened the door and quietly entered, closing the door softly behind him>

"Xazor?" he asked softly "What happened? I felt you were in pain"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:29:14 PM
Xazor opened her eyes and turned to see the face of one that had been there everytime she was in need. She nodded slightly and looked down at her battered body and sighed.

"Indeed......not only my body....but my heart. I engaged in a spar with a friend and fellow Knight, Nash Stolar. He seemed darker than usual....and more aggressive than one should be in a practive spar. He seemed out to purposly harm me, and he succeeded. He threw angry words at me.....followed by angry attacks. I didn't know what to do except for fight for my life and what I believe in. I lgave him the opportunity to finish me.....to end it then and there and he tried....but something stopped him, something that I cannot explain. It was like lightening....and it seemed to go right into his head."

The Knight's hands tremembled a bit as she told bits and pieces of the tale. Out of her cloak she took a holo-pad.....a recording of the spar. She had initially wished to record it for her own benefit, to see what she had to work on....but now she passed it to Marcus so that he could see for himself.

"Here is the whole thing.....I.....I didn't know what to do, so I came here first......where I could call upon the Force and let it fill me....."

She said softly and took a deep breath, closing her eyes once again and lowering her head. She winced slightly and grasped for her side where blood still seeped through her cloak. She was healing natrually already.....but she needed medical attention for some of the deeper wounds.....

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:38:09 PM
Marcus accepted the datapad and took a seat. A medical droid came in, beginning to fuss over the Knight while Marcus silently looked over the recording.... finally putting in down with a sigh.

"Much I feared this could happen. Nash has always been angry and implulsive, but I though he had managed to put that aside. I se.... he has not. Disappoints me this does and no joy I can find reviewing this"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:43:18 PM
Xazor let the medical droid fuss over her wounds, wincing at times at it began to stitch up deeper ones on her arms and legs. She had to remove her robes, leaving only her black pants and white tube top....but it gave the machine access to the deepest wounds on her back, stomach, and sides.

"I have noticed this as well......since I was a Padawan I have watched him silently and have sparred with him on several occasions. We developed a friendship.....but he has always been so brash. Now this.....he attacked me several times out of anger. I should have just walked away....but I couldn't.....I felt that he would have followed me. I felt like he wanted to.....kill me....."

She said softly and looked up at Marcus for a moment before tightly closing her eyes and growling deeply as the droid bumped into her and nailed one of the deep cuts on her side. Damn! She cursed in her mind and let it continued working on her.....

Alpha
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:16:59 AM
Satine raises an eyebrow. Nash had been one of his friends too...

"Somehow, I think, I was expecting this sooner or later...But I was hoping it would never happen..."

Salemn Lysce
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:55:15 AM
Salemn took a deep breath and tried to take a step back, but stumbled. The noise announced her presence and the Padawan was seen, looking very pale. She had just heard that her own Master, Nash Stolar, was slowly turning to the Darkside. Was this the same Nash that had taught her about the Jedi and the Light ? Or was that just a fake, a counterfeit ? Whatever it was, the wounds on Xazor were serious.

Believing she had heard enough, Salemn turned and started to walk out.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:21:11 PM
A gentle hand reached out and stopped the young Padawan from leaving.

"Come back inside please. Your are Nash's Padawan, yes?"

Salemn Lysce
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:15:37 PM
Yes, Sir.

Casting her brown eyes to the floor, she wrung her hands nervously.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:23:36 PM
"Don't be nervous, you not in trouble or anything like that. I just want to talk to you for a moment. I also dont believe we have met"

Salemn Lysce
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:39:49 PM
No, Sir ... We haven't met.

Hesitating a bit, Salemn looked up at him as her hands dropped to her side.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:44:46 PM
OOC : Need a clarification - Salemn is a mute yes? How is she addressing me?

Salemn Lysce
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:56:36 PM
OOC - Salemn uses the Force to "speak".

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 16th, 2002, 06:56:06 AM
OOc : Thank you - I wanted to make sure I was correct in my thinking :)

IC : How.... ah. Speaking via The Force. Much like what Xazor could do with him, but nowhere near the same level. More like a broadcast this was and it begged a question.

"Tell me, what is you name, and why do you speak with the Force? How long have you been Nash's Padawan?"

Salemn Lysce
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:19:59 AM
My name is Salemn Lysce and I am a mute. The only way I've learned to communicate is to use the Force. I believe I've been Nash's Padawan for about year, maybe longer.

She didn't know why he was interrogating her, but did he believe she would turn to the Darkside, too ?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:31:09 AM
A year? Good. He could feel in the Force her doubts and a fear, which he answered.

"No young one, I do not question if you are touching the Darkside... I only want to find out if you have any insight why he would do this. I know Nash and I tested him for Knighthood - I thought his anger had been conquered. But it seems I could be wrong. What can you tell me?"

Salemn Lysce
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:42:40 AM
She nibbled lightly on her lower lip. Should she tell him ? The man had a good aura around him and seemed to have good intentions. Besides, it was probably for the best.

Well ... He went to Rama's one day to meet somebody. They had sent him a notice to meet them and he had no clue who they were. When he came back, he was muttering stuff like, "Lost sister," or, "It was a lie ... I'm not a Stolar."