PDA

View Full Version : Surreal Dreams (Open - Xazor)

Chance
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:47:30 PM
Chance felt a sensation of quickly falling through the air. Was he awake? asleep? dead? No, He couldnt be dead. He remembered falling asleep after a run around the complex within his shared room with Kanji.

He kept falling, trying to open his eyes along the way. He also tried to speak, but nothing, sight nor speech, would work. But hsi hearing was working correctly, he thought. He heard water, heart beats, and a faint crying.

The water sounded like a ocean, sloshing with the wind and lunar shifts. The heartbeats were rythmic, alive, healthy. And the crying sounded like a young child, 2 or 3 maybe. The water sound became closer, like he was falling into the ocean from being thrown from a high place.

His upper back and neck contacted with the water before any other part of his body did. Water filled his ears, nose, and mouth and threatened his breathing. Choking, Chance finally opened his eyes and stared out into the blue sky.

Then he could brethe, He was breathing the cold water of the ocean he was in. Several shapes passed over the surface of the water, their forms sillouted agaist the sun of the sky dispelling their true form or shape.

Chance floated limpy in the water, inches from the surface with all his limbs spread out. His hair floated around his skull like it does usually when immersed into the water, but instead of it's dusty blonde color it was a very pale blue similar to the ice in a iceberg. Of course, Chance did not know of his 'EX' gift from his father working at the present time, for it gave no form to strength or whatnot like it had done before in the Forbidden Temple of the sword Endurance.

Find me.. Seek me.. Become one with me, harness me, use me.. for good. a voice projected into his mind, a calming, peaceful feminine voice. Chance knew of none with that voice that he had met..

You are NOTHING! You will be NOTHING! All you are is a SLAVE! Another voice, sharper, harsher. Filled with hate, fear, contempt, and revenge.

No... I will help people.. I am a Jedi He heard himself speak, but his mouth did not move. Chance's eyes closed once more, and he drifted into a dark depth.

Chance tossed and turned in his room, his bedsheets were rummpled, tossed and messy. Unlike Kanji's bed which was, and nearly always had been, clean and untouched. The brilliant sun had set hours ago, and some Jedi had retreated to their rooms for the night.

On a desk across from the boy's bed, documentation for a craft similar to a starship sat undesturbed along with Chance's two lightsabers. At the foot of his bed, along with a chest containing a few items of clothing, a silver swept hilted rapier lay lifeless on the roof, a cleanly folded set of robed along it.

"No..." The boy mummbled, "... I will be a good person.."

Chance faced a dark form, neither shape nor depth. Two globes of blazing red light formed the thing's eyes, and it's hands were glowing red claws. Chance had nothing but his green saber, unignited in his hands.

Fight me Slave! Do as you are commanded. You are NO JEDI! it hissed, striking forward and scoring a blow to the boy's shoulder and digging into the flesh.

Chance screamed, in the dream and out, with pain. He could feel the pain mentally, and the claws dragging down torward his chest. Creating three deep gashes, then the thing lifted The boy's limp form into the air.

Chance had dropped his saber when the creature stabbed into him. Stop... please! he cried in pain...

Chance's white bed linin began to become crimson from the blood coming from three gashes on the left side of his chest starting from the shoulder down to his navel. The clothes he wore, simple grey shirt and shorts, where ripped as if a great beast mauled him there.. Moans and crys came from his voice, pleas for the pain to stop...

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:42:27 PM
"Hey! What's goin' on in there?" shouted a sleepy voice from the other side of Chance's wall. Zeke had finally found his room again and had been snoozing peacefully in his cardboard box....until Chance's mumbling had woke him up. He wasn't mad at all, just tired. "Ya okay in there?"

Chance
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:54:26 PM
Chance shot awake when the shouts came from the room next to his. It was then he noticed the bloodstains and the wound on his chest which bled profusly.

"Uh..." He croaked, in a state of shock. He felt cold and drained, which hinderd his use of force healing plus the confusion from the wound. his mind finally registered itself and make the boy think the wound was nothing but a play of the light.. or something.

"I'm ok.." He replied, "Just a.. bad dream.."

Standing to his feet, and wobbling slightly, the boy walked over to the door and opened it. Heading out the door and down the hall torward Xazor's room, he was abit frightened and such, and her comfort would help.

As he walked, blood seeped from the still real wounds and began to drip off his stained clothes and onto the floor..

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:09:13 PM
Zeke stuck his head out his door, still in his cardboard box. He spotted Chance going by and got his attention with a yawn.

"You OK? I was about to go check on ya..."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:06:01 AM
Xazor had been sleeping peacefully when suddenly a wave shot through the Force and made her sit upright, pressing her right hand against her heart just to feel it racing in her chest. Something was wrong.....one of her Padawans was in distress. Delving into the Force, she saw images of.......Chance. Getting up from her bed, she looked at her two children who were sound asleep, then rushed to her door and quickly, but quietly opened it.

Once into the hallway, she made a mad dash around the corner, just to nearly collide with Chance in the hallway. His eyes were glassy...and she could see blood seeping through his shirt. The young Knight quickly fell to her knees in front of him and lifted up his shirt to reveal the three deep gashes. Shaking her head, she placed her hands over them and closed her eyes, sending deep, warm healing waves of the Force into his body. After a few moments, she removed her hands and the wounds were healed without even the trace of a scar. Her eyes slowly drifted up to those of the young boy as she searched for hidden answers.

"What happened to you young one? Who did this and where did they......it........go? Come on Chance, you have to tell me."

The Knight said with a serious tone, taking him into her arms for a comforting hug, hoping that he was coherent enough to speak of the events. Somehow.....she did not think that this had occured outside of his bedroom.....or someone would have seen. The Knight picked the heavy Padawan up and took him to her room, and closed the door behind her....then laid him down on the bed and got him some Chocolate Milk.

"Here......this should make you feel better. Now tell me......please, tell me....what happened to you, Chance?"

The Knight said, very concerned for him. She stayed calm, for his sake....wondering what in the Force could have caused such wounds on the young boy.....and at this time of the night, nonetheless. It was all so confusing....but maybe he had some answers......

Chance
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:13:16 AM
Chance couldnt collect his thoughts, he remembered the dream, the attacker. But manifestation of wounds from a fantasy into reailty?

"A.. a.." He stuttered, in a mild state of shock still. "A... thing.. attacked.. me.ee" he managed to get out, it sounded like he was freezing, but his temprature was normal. The wound Xazor healed mysteriously began to slowly rip back open, as if someone was still trying to attack the boy but was invisable.

"I... had a dream... and.. a thing w-with red eyes a--nd claws attacked me... and sa-id I couldnt be a jedi.. caus-e I was a slave.." Chance's eyes began to brim with tears, he didnt understand any of it, "An.. I dont.. understand... anything.."

What Chance had nearly discribed in detal was a ghost, or rather, a shade of dreams. The shades are long past enity of a great evil or perhaps great good, depending on their death shades are created.

The particular shade that attacked the young boy was a dream shade, the previous holder of the soul had been murdered and maimed beyong human concepts...

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:09:02 PM
Zeke watched as Xazor hauled Chance into her room, then returned to his own and continued to sleep. He'd be fine with Xaz lookin' after him...but still...He went and knocked on her door.

"Um...I know its late, and its probably none of my business, but is dude okay?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:38:34 PM
Xazor listened to the boy's broken words and immediatly she knew what it was. When on Cysaria.....her Sith Master had experienced the same sort of thing.....a Dream Shade. She shook her head and suddenly noticed more blood pouring from the wound she had healed. The Knight quickly placed her hands back over it....and sent deep warm waves of the Force into his body and healed it once again. She now had taken this on as a sort of mission....and she had to keep him awake or it would happen again.

"Chance.....you have to stay awake okay? I know what creature you speak of.....and if you want it to go away, stay awake for me, okay? I think that we should go to the Temple.....or something. I am not well versed in fighting this.....thing.....but no matter right now, I can take care of it. Just stay awake....do you want to stay here or take up my idea and visit the Temple?"

She questioned, knowing in her heart that they should visit the Temple. She didn't know exactly what to do with the....thing....that was attacking him inside....and now, outside, of his dreams. The Knight was very concerned for her Padawan. Suddenly Zeke shouted something through her door.

"All is fine, Zeke.....go back to sleep, that will be of help to me, alright? Chance will be just fine......"

She said to him. The Garou Knight turned her attention back to Chance, awaiting his answer.....

Chance
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:02:17 PM
Chance managed to stop his fearful shivering for a moment. Sure, he was tired as anyone would be at this time, but he belived Xazor's words.

"I don't think I can stay awake all night in here," He mumbled, "The Temple sounds like it'll keep me up.. or something.."

The boy saw the look of concern in Xazor's eyes, "What's hurting me?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:19:11 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently, then lifted Chance into her arms. His question was a bit shocking...and she did not wish to scare him. "What's hurting me?" His words were shaky and filled with fright. The Knight sighed and shook her head.

"Something that must be stopped....now we must go to the Temple!"

She said and hurried out of her door and headed down the hallway of the Living Quarters....their destination: Temple Avalon.

ooc: Do you want me to make a new thread in the Temple??

Chance
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:18:20 PM
OOC: If you wish too :)