PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Formal Dance/Party

Pages : 1 [2]

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:02:23 AM
ooc- check the personal pic, it's me at the formal :)

IC:/

Chase brought the glass of wine back, completely missing Leia's and Navaria's conversation.

"Hello Nav, good to see you.."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:06:01 AM
"Zeke if you step on me I will say ouch but I won't slap you." She said with a giggle just as he turned Maia she stepped on his toe. "OOPS sorry" She yelled above the music...

Zeke
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:08:52 AM
Zeke's boots were thick; he hadn't noticed.

"Oops, what?"

He moved his foot, then realised it was pinned.

"Oh, that. Nevermind it!"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:29:38 AM
::The dance was getting really busy now. As Leia waited with Nav for Chase to return, she spotted Estelle who waived at her in passing. Leia smiled and cordially waved back::

::A few moments later, Chase returned back to the little gathering. Leia accepted the glass of wine from Chase with a smile::

Thank you Chase for getting me a drink.

::She then took a little sip from the glass and listened on as Chase began to speak to Navaria::

OOC: Nice pic for formal. Stamos huh?!;)

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:33:26 AM
ooc- NO! :) loey lawrence....whoa!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:39:36 AM
OOC: :lol You changed it!:p

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:42:09 AM
ooc-got sick of lookalike anakins :P

IC:/

"Welcome." Chase glanced around the room at the all the people that now crowded the bar and grill.

"Leia.." Chase said softly, not looking at her, but still scanning the room. "Want to get some fresh air with me? It's burning up in here..."

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:42:46 AM
*Whoa*

Sorry, Blossom flashbacks!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:49:05 AM
::Leia smiled at Chase and nodded her head in agreeance::

Sure I'd love to go get some fresh air with you. I have to agree with you Chase it is getting stuffy in here.

::With that Leia extended her hand out to Chase so they can go take a walk::

OOC: I can understand that Chase. LOL @Ryla

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:55:46 AM
They headed out of the bar and grill's stuffy atmosphere into the cool night sky of Arcan. The stars shown beuatifully, stretching over the galaxies vastness. They began to walk, although not too far from the entrance to Yog's, Chase took Leia's hand and stopped her. A calming breeze began to blow through the night's stillness, swirling around the two.

"Listen..." Chase began with a serious yet comforting tone.

"I want to thank you for all you've done for me. The others...the council....they think I'm too impatient, they think im not ready to be a Jedi...you're the only one who ever had faith in me...Thank you Leia..."

As the last word left Chase's lips, he leaned into her unexpectedly taking her into his arms. He kissed her. Long and passionate he lost himself in the moment. He pulled away, still close, looking in her eyes.

He wasn't sure what she would say.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:03:52 AM
::It most certainly was a beautiful yet perfect night. The stars truly glowed across the nightsky. When Chase began speak, Leia listened intently. She looked down for a moment knowing very well what Chase was saying. But she also knew Chase was a wonderful padawan very much deserving the title of a Jedi Knight. She was just about to comment on that to Chase but then unexpectantly he had gave her a long passionate kiss::

::At first Leia did not know what to think. She knew all too well she didn't stop him nor say anything. As her eyes opened. She just gazed up at Chase for a moment, then gently brought her hand over her lips. Slowly her hand moved back down::

Chase......

::Was all she could say at first::

Ummm....what just happened between us?

::As strange as that sounded, she felt she had to ask that question::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:08:18 AM
Chase voice remained the same, as if he knew what he was going to say, which was far from the truth.

"Your very special to me Leia...without you, ...I don't know what I'd do..."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:16:47 AM
::Leia continued to look up at Chase somewhat confused. She was still not certain what was going on::

Chase...you are very special to me too. You are a wonderful padawan and a dear friend. But how can you say you without me you don't know what you would do?

::Leia took Chase's hand into hers::

You are wise above your years, sweet, sincere and yet so mindful of the Force. Actually Chase, in many ways you are more knowledgeable about the Force than I. You truly don't need me.

::Leia smiled sweetly at Chase. But she knew she was kind of talking in circles. She meant every word she said to him, yet she did not know what his true feelings were::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:24:53 AM
He gave a soft smile.

"I do need you."

He shifted his eyes into hers once more.

"I have strong feelings for you Leia...I..." He stopped short in his words, not knowing how to explain himself, but she knew what he was trying to say.

"I....love you."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:35:03 AM
::As those three words left Chase lips, Leia did sense them yet somehow it still surprised her some to actually hear them. Many thoughts went through Leia's mind. She did not know what to say or do. After a moment of silence that seemed like an eternity, Leia replied to Chase::

You love me? Oh Chase...do you really know you love me or you think you do?

::Trying to hide her confusion and her own feelings Leia continued::

Because..I just don't know if ....oh gosh...Chase

::Leia looked down then back up at Chase::

I mean...what would the others think in the order of us.

::Many thoughts swirled through Leia's mind. She was truly confused::

A Master and her Padawan...although I do consider you more than that. But...*sigh*

::Leia looked on concern at Chase::

I mean is that forbidden...frowned upon. How could we be in love? What do we do if that was the case?

::Knowing she was rambling and confused. Leia got very quiet quickly in her thoughts::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:40:26 AM
"Nevermind them Leia!" Chase's eyes showed new life behind them.

"They can't control us...they can't control love..." He sighed.

"Listen, I'm just as confused as you are about all this, but I know how I feel...forbidden or not..." Chase let his eyes linger in her's, gently holding her hand.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:27:41 AM
OOC: hate time diffs ><

IC:
::Azhure heard Lion and nodded a hello.::

I decided to see what was happening, curiosity. I've never been to a dance such as this before. Everyone seems so happy.
Enjoy your sandwiches, though. We must dance later.

::With a wink she looked at Zeke and smiled as she snuck one from them and ate it as she walked off. The song was a good one, one she hadnt heard before but it was catchy. Looking at the DJ she saw Kelt and nodded a hello toward him before sitting down and wondering if Tomak was there, she hadnt seen him around. She wondered if he was avoiding her, or if he was just busy, Matthias had always seemed so busy. It was probably that. Why did she care anyway? It didnt change the fact she did care by asking why.

This was no time to think about that, it was time to watch the people dance and enjoy the feeling around the room, and to relax. She needed to have a break, or perhaps a dance. Finishing the sandwich she looked around to see if any males werent dancing::

Oriadin
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:42:02 AM
Oriadin smiled as Estelle seemed slightly uncomfortable. There was one of those silent pauses when your desperatly trying to think of something interesting to say but the more you think about it the more you panic.

Although he was fairly quiet he wasnt really the shy type so he decided to strike up the conversation.

--So Estelle, hows things with you at the Order?--

He took a sip of his Ice Water and looked around the room for people he recognised as he awaited her to answer. Most of the people in the room he knew of but had never come into contact with.

Alaina Edric
Jul 18th, 2002, 05:04:32 AM
"Wow, you look great Kemille," she said with a broad smile instantly before stepping out into the hallway, and sliding the door closed behind her.

"I guess we should get going, I think we're late as it is," Alaina said as she looked down the hallway.

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 18th, 2002, 05:12:15 AM
I had to admit to being confused. What in the Force could that Jubei want with Eldrak? It was almost offense to call away a lady's date to a dance on other business. This was a social occasion and in such times, social standings came to the fore.

A Princess is never left without a consort at times like this.

So I was now left alone and very, very frustrated. I had been looking forward to this immensly and to see that I was now some sort of wallflower... it was not only embarassing, but frustrating. With a sigh and a regretful look on my face, I moved to a booth and sat down.

By myself.

Crap.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:25:32 PM
:: Lance quickly understood that Salemn wasn't the easy girl to flirt with so he decided to give up before she gets really pissed or anything.::

"Well hm....waste my youth? Euh...maybe in certain ways but oh well..so do you have a date?" He says a grin sliding down his face

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:39:53 PM
Lion continued munching on his quickly disappearing platter of sandwiches, trying to blend in as much as possible. When Lion was done, he was still hungry.

"Oh, hell!" Lion said. He ran up to the kitchen doors and waited to ambush one of the waiter droids when it came out...

(ooc: Ya, Azhure, if only the earth could be flat.... )

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:45:04 PM
"You must tell me if I do or say something that you do not approve of Xazor... or stop me if I try to do so. I fear that in such a perfect atmosphere my own feelings and desires could take hold of me,"

Dasquian looked downwards, laughing quietly.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:03:03 PM
Wu Wei watched Lion snatch the tray of sandwiches and run off. By the time he had found Lion again, he was holding an empty tray. Wu Wei's stomach growled. He was still hungry. Wu wei walked up behind Lion and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You ate them all! I wanted some too!" Wei was more upset than angry. his stomach wouldn't let him be.

Wei looked around again. a party this big was bound to have more than one table of food.

Alpha
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:03:28 PM
Satine noticed Helenias by herself, and walks up to her, giving her a little smile.

"Slightly ticked about Jubei taking away you date?" the silver haired Jedi asks.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:41:57 PM
Lion laughed.

"Hey, no worries, dude!"

He opened up his dark green cloak and pulled out plastic bags full of sandwiches.

"I may eat fast, but I don't eat THAT fast."

Lion handed a few of the bags to Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:23:24 PM
Wei's face lit up.

"Excellent!"

Wu Wei tore open the bags and wolfed down the sandwiches. His hunger now satisfied, he decided to go mingle...or something.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 08:29:35 PM
::Many thoughts and emotions just kept swirling around in the Jedi Master's head. Much more than Chase could imagine. It was all so confusing to her. Forbidden love was one issue and a big one. Yet there were others::

::Leia's hand gently slid from Chase's, as she slowly turned her back to him. She was not trying to be rude but she felt so awkward and confused. As her back was to Chase, Leia took a few steps forward and looked up into the Arcan nightsky and spoke very softly::

I wish it was all that simple Chase. I just don't know about all this. You are right, I am very confused as well. Probably moreso than I am letting on.

::Leia sighed::

Its not only the Council and the Others Chase. Its me! I don't know what I am feeling this very minute.

::Her gaze went from the sky and straight down to the ground beneath her feet::

Chase...

::Leia's heart began to sink as she began to spoke::

What do you know about Jedi Master Obiwan and I ?

Estelle Russard
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:27:53 PM
--So Estelle, hows things with you at the Order?--

She thought about that question for a breif moment. So much had transpired since she first came to GJO. The memories were good ones, thats for sure. Some of them brought a laugh to her eyes - her fist meeting with the Bounty Hunter Kazaar, now that was a story... Others..more recently made her sad.

"Things are good for me here, Oriadin. I have recently taken 2 padawan learners to instruct - Maximas and Plo Koon-him you met earlier (she grinned). But just recently, I had some very sad news."

Oriadin waited for her to go on.

"It has been reported to me that my Master, ReaperFett has been killed. I find this news very distressing."

She realised as she spoke that this was not really party conversation, but Oriadin had an understanding way about him, and she found she felt her nervousness fading.

ooc: Helenias, lol your post. "crap". :lol

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:29:35 PM
Lion had just finished off his sandwiches and was gonna go attack another one of the droids and get more food when he noticed Helenias sitting in a booth all alone.

Taking one last sad look at a waiter droid laden with tasty pies skirting across the floor as quickly as possible, Lion threw his arms in the air with an "Oh, hell", and walked over to Helenias.

"Hey, Helenias. Things ain't goin' as planned, eh?"

Chase Starwalker
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:49:00 AM
Chase's tone took on a softness, for he knew.

"I see." Chase stated plainly, realizing it was more complicated than he had imagined, but somehow he thought it would be different.

"Do you love him Leia?"

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:52:25 AM
"No, they are not"

That didn't take long. Alpha and a Padawan (I think) that I did not know.

"It would appear my date has been taken away and for that I am displeased."

I glanced at the front door of the Bar and Grill

"Very displeased"

Alpha
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:39:13 AM
"Doesn't you being displeased normally mean someone is going to lose a limb a two?" Satine asks, smiling to show that he was joking.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:17:38 AM
Do you love him Leia?

::Leia's gaze once more moved from ground back up to the Arcan Nightsky. For a moment, she just stared off silently before closing her eyes momentarily. Leia's eyes softly opened once again, revealing the fact she was fighting back some tears. She turned around to face Chase and softly spoke::

I....I...think I still do.

::She sighed::

Chase.....its just so complicated. He and I have had a long relationship. We are..I mean were..Ohhh I don't know.

::Leia sighed once again as her eyes trailed to the ground::

Engaged, Chase. We were suppose to be married. Listen, I am sure that makes no sense. We...we had some problems and I just don't know where we stand anymore. Obiwan questioned our love, he thought it would do us some good to have time apart.

::Leia looked sincerely into Chase's eyes:::

I know this makes no sense and must be difficult to hear. Trust me this whole thing is yet so confusing to me. Sometimes I wonder if love is destined for me.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:59:38 AM
Once more, all Chase could manage out was a simple...."I see."

He did not want to hear her words. Engaged. The word echoed through his head. He drifted his gaze high above to the stars that dotted the night sky. Slowly his words came to him, never leaving his glare from the stars above.

"Perhaps it is not our destiny."

He gave a soft sigh under his breath, his tone returned to normal as he spun away from her.

"I was wrong to bring this up, Master. I am sorry."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:22:42 AM
Perhaps it is not our destiny."

Perhaps...

::Leia softly said under her breathe::

Chase....

::Leia softly walked up to him. Hesitating to put her hand on his shoulder, but then decided to gently do so.::

I am sorry.

::She sighed::

I am very confused and quite frankly, its unfair to you that I am this way.

Please Chase.....you did nothing wrong.

::Leia felt the tears welling up in her eyes once more::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:53:15 PM
Chase kept his back turned to her, hiding his face.

"No, I am the one who is sorry Leia."

Chase quickly turned around to face her once more before speaking, his nerves calm.

"But I had to tell you...I understand about you and Obiwan, and I....I just had to know. "

He saw her eyes filled with incoming tears. He gave a soft boyish smile, taking his hands he gently wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Don't cry, Leia."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:03:44 PM
Wei looked around and wondered who to talk to first. There were so many people to meet.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:00:32 PM
::Leia looked at Chase sadly as he brushed the tears away from her cheek. ::

Chase.....

::She said softly::

What do we do know?!

::Her voice seemed to trail off in the gentle breeze::

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:04:53 PM
"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I've heard a lot about you, Helenias, but I'm just a lowly padawan. My name is Lion El' Jonson, former mercenary and padawan to Dasquian Belargic, and it appears that you ain't having a very good time."

Lion looked towards the door, where Helenias was glancing, then took a quick run outside to see what was troubling her. When he returned to her booth he sighed and said:

"Ahhh, I see, the famous Jubei has stolen away your date for something, eh? I hope he doesn't want a dance with him."

Plo Koon
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:42:13 AM
Plo Koon sat on a bench in the corner of the room after Estelle rejected his request. He had already knew that a woman of that beauty would not like to be with him. He decided the only way to stay happy was to do some more break dansing. He gets up and walks over to the DJ's both.

"Hey, Do you have anything good I can bust some moves to?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:31:34 PM
Xazor looked up at Dasquian, a questioning look in her eyes. She shook her head and smiled.

"Do whatever you wish....I am sure that you will not overstep any boundaries......"

She said softly. The evening was indeed, perfect......and she knew exactly what he meant by his words, for she too felt the same. He would need to remind her if she too got a little....crazy. A smile crossed her lips as she watched the going ons around them.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:51:55 PM
Kaytor steped into the room and glanced around her. She wore a black pair of pants with a black and silver, renesanse like top that was slightly low cut. She glanced around and first saw her master, Xazor. She walked over and nodded to her.

"Milady, Xazor."

Kelt Simoson
Jul 20th, 2002, 03:50:49 PM
Kelt looked up to view the crowed dancing and having fun and he have a warm smile of satisfaction. The next CD was again one of his most liked so he waited for the last few moments of the feeder song and then slaped a Blink 182 CD onto the turn table and pressed play almost automaticly.

' And now my friends of the Jedi here is Blink 182 with Stay Together For The Kids' He smiled again as the Intro kicked in.

OOC "Blink 182 - Stay together for the kids"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:48:51 PM
Wei's ears perked up at the music. He had heard of the song before, but never really got to hear it. It was good to experience new things.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:51:54 PM
Tomak entered wearing his best robes and extending his new wings. He looked around for Azhure and took a seat in the corner waiting for her to find him or for someone to dance with.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:38:55 PM
Corin and Enya had made their way dancing over to Masters Xazor and Dasquian.

"Hello Masters, enjoying the evening?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:01:02 PM
OOC : Help, need a little help here! I seem to be lost for something to do!

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:46:22 PM
Wei noticed someone who seemed to be worth talking to. Wei had heard others whiper about him. He was Marcus Q'Dunn. He was almost a living legend. Well, at least he was to Wei at any rate.

"You are Master Marcus Q'Dunn, are you not?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:57:01 PM
(ooc: People, Tomak has entered the building...and Marcus, don't worry...it even happens to the smart ones...:lol )

"Tomak, how are ya?" Lion called across the crowded room.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:05:51 AM
Still lost with two drink in his hand, he turned about to see.... someone he didn''t know.

"Why yes, I am. Whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:11:13 AM
"My name is Wei Wu Wei, sir. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Wei offered Marcus his hand to shake, but recognized that both of Marcus's hands were full.

"I'm so lucky! I arrive just in time for a party! What a great way to get to know people, eh? I'm new here."

Wei laughed nervously. He hoped Marcus didn;t think him annoying for talking so much.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:54:28 AM
"Well, that's the resason this dance was put on - for the Jedi to interact with each other and get to know each other. Tell me, are you a Padawan here? and to whom?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:00:21 AM
"I'm a padawan to Navaria Tarkin. She's very nice. I'm learning to control the Force. Don't have a lightsaber yet. I never used a weapon in combat before. I was only taught how to use my barehands. My grnadpa was a master in several martial arts."

We studied the dancing Jedi. Such graceful movements.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:28:08 AM
"Ahhh, Jedi Knight Navaria - she is good and knowledgeable and she will teach you well."

Marcus looked out over the dancing couples and to his considerable surprise, saw Helenias sitting down without her date. Although she had been surrounded by a few male Jedi, she looked somewhat forlorn.

What had happened to her date?

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:00:43 AM
Well, at least young Satine had made me smile.

"Indeed it usually does. Are you going to ask me to dance?"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:57:24 AM
Tomak heard a distant voice and looked over to see Lion,"Great how are you? Wanna come over here it will be easier to talk?" Tomak looked over and waited for him to nod. Tomak would hold his greetings and wait till Lion got to him.

Alpha
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:03:46 AM
"Well, I was just about to, actually. First I wanted to see how 'displeased' you were though. So, do you want to dance?" Satine asks, with a smile.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:11:15 AM
"Bye, Helenias, I hope you have a better time here."

Lion turned from the booth and jogged off towards Tomak, dodging people who were breakdancing...well, trying, at least.
Lion finally arrived next to Tomak.

"Hey, Tomak. You just get here, dude?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:18:48 AM
"I'm not so sure you're wedding vows pertain to what I have in mind," he replied in a quick playful quip.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:51:55 AM
Navaria sat down in the nearest booth with Hunk and sipped at her juice, wondering what was going on with Leia... She and her Padawan had left outside and she couldn't shake her bad feeling that something was terribly wrong.

Her pleasant evening had become rather sour as her face lined in concern.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:00:10 PM
Xazor giggled slightly and looked up at Dasquian.

"Oh really now......and what had you in mind?"

She questioned rather softly. Obviously his mind was on something, and she wished to know what.....if he would even venture to breath of it to her.....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:33:41 PM
Wei looked about.

"So, Master Marcus, where is your date? I don't think you would be holding two glasses just for yourself.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:41:56 PM
"That's for me to know, and you not to find out," he said, closing his eyes as he let his forehead rest against Xazor's.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:58:57 PM
Xazor giggled slightly and closed her eyes as well, allowing Dasquian to rest his forehead against hers. Everything was perfect and she did not wish to push the issue if he would not tell her to begin with. She had a slight idea anyway, and figured it best to be left alone.

"This is all so perfect....."

She let the words quietly escape her lips as they danced closely together. Nothing seemed to be happening around them....though a great party was taking place. They were having a time in their own little piece of the world....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:08:27 PM
Dasquian opened his eyes to watch Xazor. From both physical and mental signals she was giving off, she truely was having wonderful time simply dancing with him. At this he smiled, stifling a laugh.

"I'm glad you think so, Xazor.."

Hunk
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:16:27 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
She accepted the hug emphatically.

"Thank you. I know you meant well and you're right. I'd rather be here then alone in my quarters. I think I had quite enough of brooding to last me for years, Leia."

Navaria turned to look at Hunk and smiled.

"I'm very happy with having him as my Padawan too. I think I'm the lucky one in having a good student."

He couldn't help but blush slightly at Navaria's words.

"If anyone is lucky, it's me for having such a lovely and patient teacher," he said with a slight bow and a smile.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:28:35 PM
"My date.... I have no idea where she got to Wei, no idea at all "

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:31:30 PM
Hunk's words broke Navaria out of her brooding thoughts.

"Hmm?"

Then what he said sank in and for the first time since Hunk had been in her presence ... she blushed. It had to be because of the occasion tonight that Navaria really did have her defenses down.

"You are much too kind Hunk. Thank you."

Chase Starwalker
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:36:05 PM
"I don't know Leia...I so sorry."

Chase sagged his head, unable to give the comfort to her that he knew she needed.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:20:52 PM
I had been talking to AB when I turned around and realized that Marcus had been sidelined by another young padawan I did not recognize. I headed across the dance floor, which by now was rather packed, and attempted to step along side of my date, who seemed to have his hands full in more ways than one.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:23:07 PM
Oh thank the Force, he thought, found her!

"Ryla, I was wondering where you would had gotten too.... one of these drinks is yours, or would you prefer to dance?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:37:19 PM
Wei now saw that Marcus had more important things to do.

"There is your date. I take it you two have not had much time to hang out together, so I'll leave you alone. Thanks for chatting with me Master Marcus, maybe we will talk again soon."

Wei moved to go find a booth to sit in. He was getting to be tired from all the standing.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:45:32 PM
"No unfortunantly we have not Wei.... It has been a pleasure to meet. Tell you what, would you care to drop by my apartment sometime?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:18:06 PM
Wei gave a broad smile.

"Sure thing! It would be fun to just sit and talk with you."

Wei continued over to the booths and sat in one he liked.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:19:14 AM
Lion was still standing next to Tomak. The place was absolutely jammed with people, but it was still possible to see through the crowds. Lion noticed AB join Marcus, and Wei broke off the little conversation he had been having with Master Q'Dunn. He watched Wei go over to one of the more comfy booths in the bar, then returned his attention to Tomak.

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:03:22 AM
*Slowly, a Jedi Master moved out of his ship, landing on the ground. He rubbed his head as he looked around. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful the night sky truly was from here. It had been a while since Obiwan2 had been around GJO. The Jedi Master had been gone for quite some time...but finally was ready to return where he knew he belonged. There was so much he looked forward to...training his Padawan, seeing old friends, familiar faces...even having a drink at Yog's sounded quite nice. But there was one thing...one person...that stood out among all that...the one he couldn't wait to have back in his arms. Obi had made the decision that Leia and himself should take some time apart, unsure of his feelings towards her, but he soon realized how much of a fool he was. He didn't come back immediately, however, because he had to be certain...and now, he knew more than ever that every beat of his heart beat for only her...his one true love...Leia.

Oh, how Obi smiled, leaning against his ship as he thought of her. Turning to his R5 droid that lowered from his ship, he suddenly was brought back from reality. His little droid squeaked and whistled at him*

My apologies, R5. You know how my mind tends to wander at times

*Obi smiled as the droid squealed at him*

Yes, R5...of course you can go. I'll be up at the bar

*The small, red and white droid wheeled away. Obiwan watched him for a bit as he headed in the opposite direction.

Turning his attention to Yog's bar, Obi noticed there was quite a bit of commotion going on up there. Curious to see what all happening, the Jedi Master slowly made his way towards the bar. Peaking inside the door, his face lit up with a smile seeing all of his old friends and also some new ones as well. Not wasting a moment, he made his way inside, keeping his eye out for Leia...not able to stop smiling as he longed to simply hold her in his arms and gaze into those gorgeous eyes that melt his heart every time.

Suddenly, Obi took note of Nav sitting nearby. Knowing Leia and her were good friends, he made his way over to her*

Hello, Nav. My sincere apologies for disturbing you. Please forgive me. I was hoping maybe you knew where Leia was?

*Very afraid he had interrupted, his smile faded a tad, trying to carefully walk back a bit giving Nav and Hunk some space**

Xazor Elessar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:05:31 AM
Xazor laughed slightly at Dasquian's words.

"I hope you are having as much fun as I......just being with you this evening makes everything perfect..."

She said softly as they continued to dance. Her eyes periodically wandered to a familiar face but then she looked back over Dasquian's shoulder....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:53:58 AM
Wei looked at all the dancing people. So many people. And the party was still quite lively. Wei decided he liked just watching the people. Wei relaxed and looked around.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:57:55 PM
A smile of welcome was what greeted her fellow Jedi.

"Never a bother, Obiwan. What a surprise to see you here."

He wanted to see Leia and that would be one of the best things now for her friend.

Navaria pointed to the door.

"Leia and one of her Padawans went outside for some fresh air."

AmazonBabe
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:23:28 PM
:: AB was on the dance floor with Kindo, enjoying the slow dance. The foot work almost reminded her of lightsaber practice, where each step had a rythm and purpose. In a sense, work with a lightsaber was dancing. ::

:: She chuckled to herself, realizing she shouldn't be thinking about "work". Looking up, she noticed Kindo looking at her quizically after her chuckle. She favored him with a crooked smile. ::

Sorry. I was just comparing our steps here to lightsaber work. In a sense, lightsaber work is very much like dancing.

:: She laughed outright. ::

It's amazing how the mind wanders into making comparisons.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:21:21 PM
I thougt for a second at the offer, and then smiled, accepting the drink he offered. I took a sip from the glass and set it down on a nearby table. "I don't think I have had the pleasure of dancing with you yet, Master Jedi. It would be my honor."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:58:43 PM
Wei watched Master Marcus and his date. She was trying to get him to dance. Wei grinned. Suddenly, he wanted to dance. It was ashame there was no one to dance with.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:09:59 PM
He bowed, to Ryla, as he had been long ago taught as a gesture of respect. Offering out his hand, to lead her out onto the dance floor, Marcus had a bit of a smile on his face.

Only Alaina knew just how good a dancer Marcus was. This was goign to be one big surprise for everyone. He loved dancing and he practised a lot - more classical and formal, but those steps were the basis of a lot of moves that could be used in more modern music.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:45:04 PM
After thinking about it some, Wei wasn;t sur ehe even could dance. Well, ther was Capoera, but that was someting to be done on the backstreets or at the beach, not in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:21:10 PM
::Leia sighed at Chase, that's all she could do::

::The Jedi Master walked a few feet forward towards a railing and placed her hands on it. She looked up at the beautiful starlite sky for a moment, then lowered her head sadly staring at the railing. She felt like her thoughts and heart were lightyears away. How she wished love was not so complicated. Not too long ago, she thought she had it all figured out. How she found the love of her life and that there would be no other. But sadly that changed...her heart simply sunk once again at that very thought. ::

::Bringing her tear ridden gaze back up to the Arcan Sky::

I don't know either Chase.

::Sigh::

How I wish and pray the heavens could tell me what to do. For I simply do not know anymore.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:11:50 PM
Tomak looked at Lion, "Yes actually. I was waiting for Azhure to show. I do not see her though. So want a drink?" Tomak looked at Lion and saw that he was nervous, or so he thought. "I hope I find her." Tomak decided to play a joke, "Wanna dance with me?" Tomak let out a long laugh and then realized how corny it sounded.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:12:33 PM
I was a but nervous about dancing, but all my fears quickly fled when we began dancing out on the floor. He was formal, to be sure, but with a careful grace that suggested more than the mere casual dancer. After all, how often did Jedi get to dance?

Most people knew that I had been a dancer before being a Jedi, studying both moderin and classical forms. While this certainly wasn't a classical dancing situation, I soon became quite comfortable dancing with Marcus, and remarked to him, "You are quite a good dancer!" with a grin.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:18:03 PM
Lion laughed too...jokes were good, even if there was no need for them.

"Aww, I ain't gonna dance with you, but maybe I'll dance along with you...you know how to break dance?"

Lion took a sip of the punch that he and Zeke had been thinking of spiking, then added:

"Hey, Tomak, Azhure is here...I haven't seen her recently, but I talked to her. Just promise me you two'll have fun, or I might steal her away from you..." Lion laughed. "Naw, I'm just kiddin', but save a dance for me, k?"

Zeke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:21:12 PM
Zeke was dancing with Maia and spotted Wei in a booth by himself.

"Let's go see what his deal is."

Zeke moved toward Wei's booth.

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:16:02 PM
*Obiwan smiled at Nav, glad that she wasn't upset for his intrusion. Obi glanced at the door and quickly turned back*

Thanks so much, Nav...again, I do apologize if I interrupted anything. I hope the two of you have a lovely night

*He then began to step away slowly, making his way towards the door. His his mind kept drifting off to Leia...thinking about her constantly...not that he was complaining in the least bit! Peaking out the door, Obi caught eye again of the night sky....and also the moon. So many times he had looked at it, thinking of his love. As beautiful as it all was, nothing could possibly compare to Leia's beauty...and it didn't take long at all for him to continue looking around for her. Knowing there were many places to go in the area, he didn't want to take off too far.

The Jedi Master closed his eyes slowly...and through the force could feel Leia. Concentrating on her, he spoke very softly....*

Leia...I am here....and I want you to know I love you very much....

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:30:12 PM
::Azhure walked around, getting up, as if she felt someones presence. Was Tomak here? Looking around she found him sitting at the bar. Cursing at her dress she stopped before she stumbled. Dresses wer enot what she usuallly wore. Tonight hse had on a dark crimson red dress, long and slinky, but enough that she could fight in it without too much trouble. Walking up to him she smiled, feeling a strange happiness knowing he was here.::

You came.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:35:59 PM
Lion had been sitting at the bar, downing drinks and talking to Tomak, when Azhure approached, looking very nice in a dark red dress.

"Ya know, this kinda seems like it's gonna be one of those discussions I should pretend to leave and then eavesdrop in on...so, you want me to *cough* go *cough*?"

Chase Starwalker
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:43:21 AM
"Then come with me Leia..." Chase said softly.

"I promise...I will be so good to you..." Chase smiled once more, embracing his feelings. He was glad to be in her presence...but suddenly he felt a cold chill run down his spine. There was another being nearby, but Chase could not place it.

Enya Ramelian
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:50:39 AM
Enya wrapped her arms around Corin's neck. "You look wonderful, and I'm glad I decided to come. She smiled up at him. There seemed to be so many things between them now but what never changed was there love for one another. "Corin we need to talk soon. But not tonight ok. Lets make tonight the way it used to be before anything happened." She pleaded...

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:58:52 AM
Corin looked down deep into her eyes, he knew he would have to talk to her soon, but not tonight he thought. tonight was a time for fun and good memories, no more bad ones at least for a little while.

"I wanted to say something to you Enya, but..... i dont really know how to say it."

OOC: lol now youll be in suspense for the next week! see in a week!:)

he cant tell her what he wanted to say at the dance anyways.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 02:51:37 AM
Dasquian smiled, though faintly, as he looked down at Xazor, nudging his forehead against hers.

"I think there's only one thing that could make it better..."

Dwayne Hicks
Jul 23rd, 2002, 03:29:22 AM
The soldier leaned on the bar, his gun slung on his back, smoking a death stick. Man, this was boring, watching dressed up Jedi prance around. Well, at least there was a low likely hood of trouble tonight and that wasn't a bad thing really. Meant he could probably knock off from guard duty early.

Still puzzled him why the Jedi wanted grunts with guns in here anyway.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:23:14 AM
He was at first feeling his way, testing out in subtle ways just how much Ryla understood about how to dance. It's only took a few steps leading into a waltz variant to sense she was more than a bit knowledgeable. In some ways, the slight tension in his shoulders evapourated, he reset his roght hand above the bottom of her shoulder blade and began to step out more confident that he wasn't going to step on her toes. Ryla had a different step length to Alaina, but given Ryla was obviously experienced, he adapted fast.

"Why thank you, I believe you seem to be a good dnacer yourself. Shall we step the tempo up a bit them?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:36:05 AM
Xazor grinned as she looked up at Dasquian, a bit of question rested within her eyes.

"And what would that be, good Prince?"

She had to play on the words....for tonight he truly resembled royalty in every aspect. A gentle smile crossed her lips as she wondered what he was thinking about once again....

Tomak Ohara
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:45:18 AM
"Yes Lion. Leaving is a good idea."Tomak looked at Azhure, "Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world. So did you just arrive?" Tomak looked at Azhure and held out a hand, "Care to dance?" He waited for her response.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:45:29 AM
He smiled somewhat, carrying on the somewhat medieval setting he had been placed into.

"A kiss from mi'lady."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:47:46 AM
Tomak looked at Lion, "No I do not know how to break dance. You will have to teach me sometime. Yes, I will save you a dance with Azhure." Tomak looked back to Azhure.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:51:50 AM
Xazor had completely fallen from reality and was caught up in Dasquian's eyes. Without thinking about anything.....she slowly leaned in and kissed him. It was, what seemed to her, an innocent act....but perhaps if others saw they might think otherwise. Restraint was somthing she had yet to learn, and her Garou instincts were something that occasionally made her....wild, so to speak.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:56:43 AM
Most would see Dasquian as a timid, gentle even, moralistic character, however apparently tonight he had disregarded that part of his character and allowed what he felt he needed to do to show through. Thus, he fell into it almost naturally. After all, it couldn't be that bad though could it, one little kiss?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:00:47 AM
The kiss lasted for a good long time...and was indeed most enjoyable. It was not a short little kiss as she had first intended. Perhaps this good girl was a bit......bad......afterall. She and Dasquian had to break for air after a minute or so, for breathing would keep them alive to do this once again. The Knight nearly giggled to herself...for she felt like a little girl who just kissed her boyfriend's best friend....or her sisters boyfriend. She only felt a bit guilty, but that did not last long. Her eyes gazed deeply into Dasquian's as they seemed to just stand there is suspended time....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:05:08 AM
A big dumb grin formed on the Knights lips - which were apparently now unable to function, as though he tried to say some sort of witty thanks to Xazor, though all that passed between them was a silent breath.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:09:13 AM
Now Xazor had to let out a little giggle. Dasquian just stood there and said...did...nothing! It was probably so for he was so quiet and reserved...to do such a thing as he just did was almost unnatural. The Knight looked to the side for a moment before her eyes met his once again.

"At least you did not say, 'Whoa!'"

She laughed once again as a grin spread across her lips. Shade had said that after their first kiss in this very bar. It was comical to say the least....but a bit embarassing....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:14:22 AM
"I was thinking something along the lines of that, only a little more eloquently put," he eventually said with a lop-sided smile.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:14:42 AM
"Woohoo!" Lion yelled.

"Thanks, dude, you want me to leave now? And I'll teach you how to break dance...one day."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:16:16 AM
Xazor blushed slightly and smiled all at the same time.

"Well I am glad that you choose silence...it is a beautiful thing sometimes..."

She said softly as others around them eyed the pair for a moment until they got the hint that there was nothing to see. She smiled and continued looking into Dasquian's eyes...wondering what he was thinking about. He seemed a bit quiet now....much more than before.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:18:55 AM
His voice lowered to a whisper, laughing softly as he spoke.

"It looks like we have caught a bit of attention,"

Dasquian cast a glance around; others had come and gone from the dance floor but he and Xazor had been dancing together for what seemed a short time to him, but was infact quite a lengthy period of time.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:22:03 AM
Xazor giggled to herself and nodded.

"Oh indeed....there is nothing to see, though...."

She said the last part a bit louder so the stubborn on lookers got the hint. They had danced the whole time and several other couples had come and gone by this time.

"Do you wish to continued dancing...or shall we go outside, or get something to eat?"

She really didn't care what they did as long as they were together this night....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:05:13 PM
"Whatever you would like to do I am content with Xazor. As previously stated I am here to make sure you have the best of nights, whatever would please you most is what I would like to do,"

He said quietly as he glanced about at the crowds."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:07:35 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded, looking toward the door, then back at the food. She quickly left Dasquian and grabbed two glasses of Champaign, then came back to him.

"Why don't we go outside and look at the stars..."

She said softly and handed him a glass of the cool liquid. It would be a nice break, seeing as though it was getting rather hot in the bar and grill. So many people gathered and it rose the temperature inside. Stepping outside would be nice...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:34:57 PM
"That sounds excellent,"

He looked down at the champagne with a smile before offering his free arm out to Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:36:56 PM
Xazor took Dasquian's free arm with her free hand and walked with him outside onto the large deck, beautifully decorated for the formal. She smiled brightly as they walked to the railed ledge and leaned against it. The Knight looked at her date and grinned, then held her glass up for a toast.

"A toast, perhaps?"

She questioned, not knowing to what...but it seemed like a nice idea.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:39:42 PM
To friendship, to life, to wisdom, to love? He pondered for a moment, before raising his glass.

"To the Order," he said finally, choosing one of the more simple of the toasts.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:43:15 PM
Xazor was a bit disappointed at what he chose....for she had other thoughts as well. Sighing, she raised her glass and toasted to the Order.

"It's beautiful....the night, I mean. Look at the stars...."

She said softly as her eyes drifted skyward. The moon was full and the stars dotted the sky everywhere....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:50:54 PM
He leant back against the rail, facing the opposite way to Xazor, watching her. Her mood seemed to have fallen at his toast. It was unfortunate, but there was little he could do - he already felt as if he was imposing stress upon Xazor by causing her to feel that she was able to act in such a manner around him that might cause controversy.

"...Yeah.."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:53:40 PM
Xazor looked at Dasquian and eyed him curiously. His mood seemed to change a bit and it made her wonder for a moment.

"What's wrong? Are you not having a good time?"

She knew that something was up...he couldn't hide that fact from her. She sighed, hoping it was not something that she had done...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:11:48 PM
"You just seem a little less cheerful than you were a moment ago," he said with a reassuring smile.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:13:42 PM
Xazor shook her head and smiled gently.

"Oh no....I am fine, really! It's just that....oh never mind. So you are enjoying yourself, yes?"

She questioned softly, looking into his eyes. Her cheery spirit returned as she pushed other thoughts aside...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:15:31 PM
"I don't think I've ever enjoyed an evening more in my life,"

He paused, then smiled lopsidedly, poking his tongue out.

"That's a yes."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:16:55 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and poked her tongue out at him...then quickly licked his nose. She turned and blushed slightly, but continued laughing.

"Well I am glad for that..."

She said softly, turning back to face him...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:21:46 PM
He rose up his free hand, catching her chin before she could turn away any further, then leaning in, eyes with hers, grinned and planted a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"What about you?" he whispered loudly with a smirk.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:26:37 PM
Xazor giggled and closed her eyes for a second before she opened them to look into his.

"I am having the time of my life...."

She said softly and placed her hand on the side of his neck, then leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling away, close enough that their noses now touched....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:42:49 PM
Dasquian traced his hand upwards to cup the side of Xazors face lightly as he looked down into her eyes. It was so calm outside, so quiet that he could hear her breathing, and infact his own also. The beating of his own heart was like a drum in his ears. He wanted to ask if she felt guilty, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Perfect..."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:46:33 PM
Xazor smiled as Dasquian slowly brought his hand to cup the side of her face. Indeed, it was perfect and she did not feel guilty anymore. Too much had happened for her to remember, everything was just a wash now. Her eyes looked up into his and she did not have words anymore. She could hear her heart and it skipped a beat but then returned to normal as she stood there, listening to their breathing which matched in rhythm....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:53:35 PM
" Its ok. Its good you practice technique even during odd moments to do so."

Kindo and Amazon danced slowly to the song playing.

" Im having a wonderful time. You are a pretty good dancer. I appreciate you coming with me here tonight."

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:50:36 PM
I took his suggestion and we moved along, dancing together in a perfect unison. I hadn't had this much fun dancing with someone in quite a long time, and as the song played on I found myself smiling wide with enjoyment.

AmazonBabe
Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:55:17 PM
:: She smiled. ::

Well, it was kind of you to ask. And I too am having a good time. It's been so long since I've seen all the Jedi assembled together to have some fun. We rarely do this, and we really should do it more often.

:: She chuckled, shifting her hand slightly on Kindo's shoulder, not realizing her finger had brushed over the sensitive area where he'd been whipped only moments ago. The action caused him to wince slightly, and she frowned. ::

Are you alright?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:34:47 PM
Kindo placed his hand on Rie's hip has they danced to the slow tunes. Her hand brushed past his back, which had been whipped for a lesson. He winced slightly.

" I am fine. Its stings, but its a lesson I had to learn. You know, it is a shame the Jedi do not get toghether like this often. We are a family, and should spend time toghether like one."

Kindo sighed.

" But their are millions who depend on our hard work, but its nice when we do get toghether."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:57:09 PM
Wei watched some more. Much to his surprise, a serving droid came and asked him if he would have anything to drink.

"Water please."

Wei soon had his water and was sipping it slowly.

"Wait, wait, wait...what can we do while we wait?"
he sang softly to himself.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:31:05 AM
The music for this particular dance came to an end, Marcus taking a step back and bowing.

"M'lady, would you care if the tempo was picked up for the next song? It has been a long time since I had a dance partner that is experienced. Would you mind?"

If she didnt, then they could both Really show these Jedi a thing or two about hot stepping

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:34:11 AM
::Leia just continued to stare at the Arcan moonlite sky as Chase spoke to her. She didn't answer yet. Although maybe he was right, maybe it was time for her to move on. ::

::But then....she felt an oh so familiar force prescence . She could hear his sweet voice as though he was standing right there next to her...saying that he loved her.::

::The dumbfounded Jedi Master turned away from the rail and looked at Chase. By the expression on Chase's face he sensed it too. Leia didn't know what to say to her padawan.::

Chase...I...know you sensed his prescence too. Please tell me I am not imaginating this.

::Leia looked sincerely at Chase searching for answers::

I am sorry Chase. But, I know Obi is here and I feel I have to speak to him now and find some answers. Maybe then, things will come so clear to me.

Please forgive me. I hope you understand.

::Leia looked on at Chase sincerely hoping he truly understood her and that she did not hurt him in anyway::

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:01:17 PM
He brushed his nose against Xazor's and grinned a little before leaning back away from her, letting his hand fall so that it was resting against hers.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:13:48 PM
Morgan's green eyes drifted through the whole event, unfocused. Slowly, he drank something somewhat short of Toilet Duck in potency, but far more tastebud friendly. He let his long body recline back a bit into the cushions of the booth, and sighed softly. Time, too, drifted. The whole scene became slowly mushy and muted--not because of the alchohol, but because of simple defocus.

Large social events weren't what he defined as "fun", but he was here, and so he decided to figure out a way to make the best of it. His perception shifted to one of extreme focus, devouring detail of all sorts. Ryla's blue skin, the blacks of tuxedos, the red, yellow or blue of the occasional flower.

Eventually, at each pass, his eyes stopped briefly at Rie. It wasn't concious.

A light guitar rift opened up the next song.

"I'm a lazy boy
There's no doubt about it
Might take a miracle
To get me started"

Morgan got to his feet- finally, something he could dance to, something with some swing.

"I'm a lazy boy
Might take a miracle
To get me started
Don't get me started
Don't get me started again
Son you better get up
You better get up while can
Son you better get up
You better get up while can"

He managed to intercede politely between Rie and Kindo.

"I make a dash in the lazy boy hundred
I start out slow but I lean back and pull you under it
They say the competition lags behind precision wasting
Don't need a rear view
I know it's my smoke they are tasting

Damn another tragic jam
I know I'm s'posed to use my brake
So on the gas I slam

You better get up
You better get up while you can

Employed to crash the lazy boy hundred
Don't need no luck we aim to suck just for the fun of it
They say you can't be kind so don't you bother wasting
Your precious energy is victory for they're tasting

I said damn another crack pot scam
I thought that things were going great
Now that I'm on the lamb
Damn another bunt grand skam
I think it's time to celebrate
Now that we rule the land

You better get up
You better get up while you can
I'm a lazy boy
Might take a miracle
To get me started
I'm a miracle
Might take a lazy girl
To get me started
Don't get me started again
Don't get me started
Son you better get up
You better get up while you can"

AmazonBabe
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:31:31 PM
:: AB nodded her head to Kindo's statement. ::

This is true.

:: She shifted her hand so that it rested a bit more in front of his shoulder rather than behind, making a concsious note to be careful of his back. ::

:: They dancded for some time in silence, enjoying the music and company, occassionally flittering into light conversation or jokes. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun. ::

:: The music they had been dancing to ended, and was picked up by another tune. They continued dancing until Morgan came and politely asked to dance with her. Kindo released her graciously into Morgan's care and drifted off somewhere, leaving AB with a new dance partner. She smiled at the Jedi before her. ::

Enjoying yourself this evening, Morgan?

Morgan Evanar
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:04:27 PM
"I am now. Lady Mystt, I had no idea you were such a dancer." He looked down into Rie's green eyes, and smiled. She smiled back, and after another moment, he laughed.

It was strange, and unexpected. Morgan hadn't expected anything interesting to come of this dance.

"While I haven't stepped on your feet yet, I hope I'm not too awful."

AmazonBabe
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:17:16 PM
:: Something clicked in her brain when their eyes met. She couldn't explain it. But suddenly she felt very warm. She was releaved to have his comment distract her into a giggle, giving her the chance to look down at their feet before looking up again. ::

Nope, all my toes seem to be intact and my shoes aren't the least bit scuffed.

:: She smiled broadly. ::

Seriously, though, you surprised me. I didn't realize you were so good...

:: She blinked as her mind went blank for a moment, then finishing her sentence, before it turned into something else. ::

Er... at dancing. Good at dancing.

:: Somehow, her momentary brain-freeze didn't help her rising temprature, and she felt her ears grow quite hot. It was the first time she'd actually stumbled over words like that, and she hadn't expected it. Luckily, the bright red of her hair would easily hide her ears. ::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:26:03 PM
Kindo let AB have a chance to dance with Moargan, and he hoped she was having just has good has a time has he was. He had so far only danced with AB. He stood by the wall to take a break, waiting to see if any other ladys would like to dance.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:27:01 PM
"You flatterer." Morgan laughed. "My technique may be sound, but I lack a woman's grace." The Amazon Jedi's ears did indeed blend in neatly with her hair, but her cheeks were far rosier than normal. Her hands, too, were warmer.

"You know," he began, "the last time I was at a dance, I just didn't have a good time. I suspect I wasn't in the proper company. Anyway..." The tall Jedi Master trailed off, his mind stopped working for a moment.

I wonder if this is what alchohol is supposed to do. I feel like I'm floating.

"...I... heh." It was at this point he just decided to shut up for a little while, and dance.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:10:23 PM
The music had just ended, and an idea sprang into my mind. I was just about to ask Marcus something when he beat me to it. I nodded in excitement just as the next song started up, faster paced and with a pulsing beat that seemed to shake through my body. It felt so good to just get out and dance, free of the concerns of the Jedi lifestyle for just one night. I did a small curtsey and offered him my hand.

Salemn Lysce
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:26:22 PM
As Salemn watched the Dance go on, she saw several interesting things ... She smiled slightly to herself and walked into the kitchen, where the droids were sitting around. She propped herself up on the counter and looked at one, wondering what it was like to be .. metal.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:33:58 PM
Now Marcus was grinning. He accepted Ryla's hand, closed his eyes to get properly in with the beat, before moving into what was that the beginning a simple dance.

side close slide, back slide close slide, back, forward, slide close slide

And with a subtle hand signal to telegraph what he wanted, he slid back to his starting position, but with Ryla sliding away.

OOC : Hope ye know how to Jive Ryla :) )

Kemille Eldervine
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:36:14 PM
She offered her arm to Alaina and they began to walk down the hallway to the B&G.

---

Before Kemille even opened the door for Alaina, her ears could pick up the bass as it pounded heavily. She smiled a bit and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as the doors closed behind them.

" .. Do you wish to dance, or get a drink first ?"

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:49:08 PM
OOC: Oh yeah... I can even do the hustle. :]

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:29:06 AM
OOC : Oh good :) Now I just have to just remember a few steps I usually have aproblem wilth... getting a spinny thing right :)

AmazonBabe
Jul 25th, 2002, 02:17:51 PM
:: Looking up at him, her face softened into a smile at his words, and though she was relaxed, she still felt a bit tense. It was an odd sensation really... being relaxed and tense at the same time. ::

:: As he went silent, she remained just as silent, feeling completely at peace, the music seemingly automatically making their legs move to it's rythm. Sometimes silence spoke more than words. ::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:13:50 PM
Chase watched as Leia left him standing there in the still night air of Arcan. He knew she was going to Obi. He didn't know what to think or say.

Obi. Internal feelings began to rise within him, feelings of...hatred.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 25th, 2002, 08:38:15 PM
::Leia only began to step away because, Chase never responded to her. She leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek::

Chase, I am so sorry. I have to sort things out. I hope you understand.

::Still not a word from Chase, Leia started to walk away once more. The Jedi Master was trying to get a fix on Obi's location in the vast back outdoor area of the bar. When suddenly, she felt a chill come up her spine. This troubled Leia, she sensed something about Chase's thoughts at that very moment. The Jedi Master closed her eyes, praying she did not do anything wrong::

::Using the force once more she sent a message to Chase::

I am sorry. I promise we will speak more about this later. Please forgive me

::Continuing her search, Leia sent a force message then to Obi::

Obi... I am so glad you are here. We need to talk, Obi. But, first I am heading back from the balacony area. If you can meet me halfway there, that would be wonderful

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:01:23 PM
Xazor's eyes slowly drifted to Dasquian's hand which rested gently against hers. She smiled and took his hand in her own and then looked up into his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?"

She questioned softly, seeing something resembling thought, in his eyes. She shifted her weight on her feet and leaned in a bit, gently touching his nose with her own before she pulled away slightly so that she could look into his eyes. Her hand remained in his, though, as they stood in the silence.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:10:41 PM
"How frustating it is not being able to do this every night,"

He replied with a faint smile in a forced cheery tone.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:18:07 PM
Xazor lofted a brow slightly and smiled as she looked up at Dasquian.

"What do you mean? You want to have a dance everynight or....."

Thoughts crossed through her mind as to what he could have meant, but she did not say them.....she didn't need to. His facial expression told the story. She sighed and looked down at the ground.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:37:01 PM
He chuckled quietly and shook his head.

"Well that would be interesting too, but I didn't mean that..."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:43:53 PM
She looked down and blushed at his words.

"I know what you meant.....I feel the same way but......"

Her voice trailed off as she thought of Shade once again. Having him gone was killing her slowly. She pushed the thoughts aside and looked up at Dasquian and smiled, then gently kissed him once again.

"I know what you mean....."

She said again, but softer....almost a whisper.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:48:47 PM
"Oh well, I suppose this one night will have to be enough,"

He sighed a bit and looped one arm around Xazor, nudging her in a little closer to himself.

"Still partying to be done too, don't forget," he added, canting his head down, with a grin - recalling Xazor's previous party antics.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:58:05 PM
Xazor smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he brought her in close to himself. Oh how they were so close now...she wanted more....but knew she could not have. She rested her head against his shoulder and looked up at him.

"Oh yes...this one night will have to do....and we do have a lot of partying left."

She grinned slightly as she heard his heart beating along with hers. It was so quiet outside and she could hear their breathing...her own slow breathing gently against his neck as they stood in the darkness.....

Morgan Evanar
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:46:50 PM
They had danced together a rather long time. Out of habbit, Morgan periodically scanned the room, he noticed that Ki was essentially wallflowering.

"Rie, I think your date is getting a bit lonesome. Maybe we can catch up a bit later? I don't think he has quite found the famed Jedi patience." She nodded, and he took one last drink of her green eyes before smiling and excusing himself.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:44:41 AM
Dasquian looked down to Xazor - she had become more eager to be intimate than he had now, and at this he couldn't help but laugh. The Knight tugged the Garou up onto her toes to brush a kiss against her lips for a moment, grinning.

"So what would you suggest we do then?"

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:42:45 AM
**Obiwan2 lowered his head slightly, sensing another presence with Leia. Strangely, he could not place it. Nav did say she was with one of her Padawans but...so many emotions he felt from this one. He quickly disposed of these thoughts as Leia spoke to him using the Force.**

Yes, Leia....we do have much to talk about...and of course I'll meet you halfway

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:56:46 AM
Xazor willingly greeted the kiss that Dasquian offered. Smiling, she rested gently in his arms as they pulled away.

"What do I want to do.....hmmm......well, what would you like to do? I want you to decide for once....."

She winked and eyed him for a reaction, waiting to see what he wanted to do for once...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:02:02 PM
"I think perhaps... going in the bar, and showing the others how they should be enjoying themselves,"

A mischievous grin grew on his face as he peeked towards the bar door before looking back down at Xazor.

"Or in lamens terms, me exploiting the fact that I have you tonight, in front of everyone else!"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:10:00 PM
Xazor blushed and giggled slightly, looking away for a moment before her eyes went back to his.

"You're not the only one who is lucky then.....you have me.....I have you.....and those people need to be taught a lesson in enjoyment!"

She laughed slightly and waited for his lead......tonight was definatly a night to remember.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:12:21 PM
"You're damn right,"

Dasq grinned and took a light hold of Xazor's hand once more.

"Lead the way into our adoring public," he laughed.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:54:13 PM
Xazor looked at Dasquian....a bit surprised that he had even said what he did. She had always thought him the conservative type...he never cussed. She could not help but laugh a bit. Letting her hand gently rest in his, she leaned up and gently kissed him on the cheek....then lead the way back into the Bar and Grill.

"We have arrived......again!"

She announced, more to Dasquian than anyone else. A sly smile crossed her lips as she dragged him out to the dance floor once again.....

Chase Starwalker
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:48:27 PM
Chase turned to the night sky and loosend his tie. He began to walk in the night, on the outskirts of the Arcan forest around the Bar and Grill. He needed to collect his thoughts.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 27th, 2002, 07:58:56 PM
Kelt carried on with the songs as the night went on, his next main song however was ready to be played again it was on of his all times favs. Kelt clciked the CD into place of the 2nd turn table as the last song went to a close and with a click of the button "Puddle of Mudd: Blurry" started its introduction.

'And with there latest single...Puddle of Mudd with Blurry'

OOC: Download: Puddle of Mudd: Blurry

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:48:53 PM
Kindo approached Kelt who was in charge of music for the formal. He was doing a good job, keeping everyone jammin with the hits. He had a favorite song at the time, and he was going to see if Kelt would play it.

" Hey Kelt. Think sometime later you can play Deny from Default? The song is incredible."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:18:32 AM
Everyone was dancing and having a good time... Obi and Leia were most likely talking and that was good ... It was a perfect night except that Navaria's escort had become missing in action.

She sighed, seeing that now Navaria was all alone ever since AB had been escorted to the dance floor.

It gave her time to look at all the faces that were present and commit them to memory, as well as the voices and smells ... all the sensations that most take for granted so this evening would always be preserved ...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:39:53 AM
Kindo approached Navaria calmly. AB was his escort, but she was dancing with Moargan at the time being. It gave Kindo time to meet new faces.

" Navaria Tarkin. I don't believe we have met. I am Ki Adi Kindo, and I would like to know if you would like to dance?"

A radiant smile reflected off his face.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:50:35 AM
OOC: Shakes fist at Kindo, i was going to ask her to dance myself :p

IC: ' Yeah let me see what i have Kindo'

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:54:20 AM
OOC- Im sure she will have a dance left in her for you. I'll cut it short though, just for you Kelt.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:15:24 AM
OOC~ no fighting over me :lol :crack

IC~ The night went from quiet reflection into a proposition to dance it a matter of moments....

"I would love to, Ki."

She scooted out of the booth and stood up, taking the offered hand of the Padawan.

"It has been years since I danced. Hopefully I won't be too rusty."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:07:06 PM
" Its alright. Dancing is something before tonight I hadn't done in a quite awhile either."

The two walked out onto the site of all the dancing. The tunes being played echoed through out the Bar and Grill. Everyone was having a good time.

" You know, if we never do anything like this again, we will forget what we are working for so hard from day to day. This night is a perfect example of what what peace brings."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2002, 05:51:05 PM
"We will never forget, Ki."

She took his hand within her own and rested the other one upon his shoulder, smiling.

"Trust me. But, you are right. This is what peace brings but our struggle is never done with. Only postponed."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:20:49 PM
" True. Very true. I hope you are enjoying yourself has much as I. "

The music continued to ring through out the place, creating a peaceful atmosphere.

" You are a very good dancer. I am very fortunate your date wasn't here. Then I might have not got to have this pleasure of having this dance with you."

He smiled, not just a normal smile, one that pierced right through Navaria's eyes.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:30:04 PM
Navaria was actually quite the dancer. Her family was held in high esteem back on Imperial Center and dancing was a skill she learned at a very young age.

"Thank you. My mother taught me how to dance. She was even better then myself."

Ki picked up on the use of the word was. Past tense.

"As for my escort."

Navaria looked around.

"He is here somewhere. Probably off having a good time which is why we are here." :)

The Padawan was enjoying the time too, as evident by his smile and the look upon his face. Hopefully he wasn't thinking this was going to go any further. It was a polite dance between members of the Order to get to know one another.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:05:13 PM
::Leia received Obi's Force message. Her heart was warmed by hearing his sweet voice. She continued to make her way towards him. Homing in on his force signature, that she knew all to well. Suddenly she saw a shadow of a Jedi heading her way. It was the shadow of her beloved. She could not fight the feeling any longer, as she quickly ran up to him and threw her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek::

::Softly Leia spoke::

Obi....

Its so good to see you. I missed you so.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:16:55 PM
" Your mother sounded like quite an incredible person. I lost my father to war. War destroys life. We need peace."

The two continued dancing, moving to the melody that echoed throughout the facility.

" Its really been grea getting to know you, but I think by the way Kelt was looking over here he wants a dance."

Kindo bowed to her, then let off a radiant smile.

" Its been an honor dancing with you tonight. Perhaps we can have a friendly dinner sometime. Have a chance to become good friends."

ooc- hey Navaria, sorry if it seemed I was flirting. i wasn't, i just like to have real piercing smiles. goes great with my character's personality.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:55:21 PM
Wei was getting restless. He was just about tired of waiting patiently. Wei would have gone up to a girl that was single, but Wei was shy deep down.

"For all of my martial arts abilities...I can stare soen the barrel of a gun and not cower at knives, but when it comes to meeting people, I'm such a chicken."

Wei laughed at himself.

AmazonBabe
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:18:31 PM
:: AB looked over where Kindo was, and smiled, realizing she really should get back to her date. She looked back at Morgan. ::

Thank you for the wonderful dance.

:: She fell silent as he favored her with an irrisistable smile and then released her. She stood there for a split second, gathering her thoughts, before turning and heading in Kindo's direction. ::

:: She reached the table Navaria and he were at just in time to hear him ask Nav for a dance. He looked to AB momentarily and she smiled, waving her hand slightly. ::

Go on. I'll sit here and rest a bit. I don't think I wore the right shoes, as my feet are starting to kill me.

:: She laughed lightly. ::

I'll be right here when you're done, Kindo.

:: She smiled at him as he made his way to the dance floor with Navaria. ::

:: With a small sigh, AB plopped herself in a seat, and sat there, deep in thought. ::

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:39:16 PM
OOC~ I know, Ki... Just acting IC since alot of people have been hitting on her lately :lol

IC~ "War. I understand that all too well."

Her mood shifted as if growing darker for a moment. Soft blue eyes turned cold, remembering her childhood...

But it was only for a moment. It happened so fast that Ki wondered if he actually saw the change.

"I had no idea that Kelt wanted to dance."

She looked over Ki's shoulder at the Padawan, smiling.

"You are sweet to let him and we will have to talk more later."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:32:23 PM
" Its been an honor my lady."

He stepped off, heading back to AB who was sitting down, taking a break. He rested next to her, giving his feet time to regain strength.

" I hope your dance with Moargan was pleasing. Navaria was a wonderful person to meet. Im really glad you are having a good time."

He looked around and let out a smile, a smile he had never let out before. He was so glad to be their, with all the wonderful people he had became his family. He had never been so happy before, ever.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:32:54 AM
Kelt stood there singing along with the song and bopping his head about to the beat. ' Theres oceans in between us, thats not far!'.

Looking up he caught Navaria's eyes upon him, he gave a frown as if to say "Huh?", and turned to look behind him to see if it was someone else she was looking at, sure enough it was him. He went so red at that point his head could have been mistaken for a tomato, and he gave a very sheepish smile. He had not danced with a woman at all since his leave from his home, and even then he was the kind of guy that had little interaction with a woman.

The new song that he had just put on the turn table was a more mellow type and quite perfect for what he was about to ask of Navaria, the song was called "My sacrifice" from Creed. Kelt got his nerve up and started to walk with confidence down the steps of off the stage but without fail the Jedi Crusaders fear of any situation such as this got the better of him and he slight stumbled over a speaker cable but he kept upright, it was hardly notcible but his confidence just burst right there. Finally getting to Navaria he tried to get the first words out without sounding like a stutter.

'M..Miss Navaria would err...' His heart missed a beat just then it felt as if his chest just shut down 'Would you...Miss d...do me the honor of dancing me you....me..i mean me' He said looking down giving an embarrassed smile and held out his hand to her thinking she would say no.

OOC: Just want to point out Navaria that hes not in love with you or anything he just thinks your rather beutiful and gets very very nervous about anything women related....:)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:14:55 PM
Wei's eyelids grew heavy. Sure wasn;t much happening. Not to him anyway.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:18:40 PM
OOC~ I know I know =P It be all good.

IC~ Navaria watched Ki leave the dance floor and take a seat next to AB since she was waiting on Kelt getting up the nerve to ask her to dance.

She could feel his nervouness. So innocent and pure which made her smile, giggling a little at his attempt to ask her to dance. Fortunately, her back was turned so Kelt didn't see that reaction. It wasn't that Navaria thought him foolish or silly. She was quite flattered and thought he was very sweet.

The Knight reached behind her and took Kelt's hand, leading him to stand in front of her.

With no words, only a smile, Navaria began to slowly ease Kelt into dancing ... Not having to let him finish his sentence.

AmazonBabe
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:26:38 PM
:: AB smiled as Kindo returned, sliding over a bit in the booth to let him sit. ::

Oh, yes, I had a good time dancing with Morgan. And it looks like you had a fun time yourself.

:: She looked about. :

I don't think this night could get any better. Ryla did an outstanding job of getting the place tranformed for the formal. It's hard to imagine it's even a bar!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:40:53 PM
" You got that right. This was an incredible idea. So you really care for Moargan don't you? How do you feel about him?"

Kindo knew AmazonBabe really cared for Evanar, and it didn't bother him asking. AmazonBabe and Kindo were good friends by now.

AmazonBabe
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:44:19 PM
:: She was taken slightly aback by Kindo's question. But why would she be taken aback? ::

Well, yes, of course I care for Morgan, just like I care for all Jedi.

:: Or maybe it was more? Kindo's question really started to plague her as she tried to makes sense of what she was feeling. ::

I feel he is a good... friend.

:: Somehow even her own answer didn't convince her. She was suddenly starting to feel warm again. ::

Um, you wanna step outside for a bit? I think I could use some fresh air.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:08:49 PM
" Sure thing. "

Both got up and walked to the door, which he held open for her like a gentleman should. The noise seem to die as the doors shut, leaving the air empty for but a simple breeze that brushed past.

" What is it Rie?"

AmazonBabe
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:23:09 PM
:: She walked out, and stood on the sidewalk, leaning against the wall. ::

Oh, nothing's wrong. I just felt a little warm inside. Must be all the bodies in there.

:: She looked at Kindo. ::

What about you? How's your training coming along with Jubei?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:40:42 PM
" Can't seem to find him. He's not around anymore. At first I was mad about it, now just sad. Its upsetting."

Kindo picked up that Rie was ignoring her feelings that seemed to sway towards Moargan.

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:08:32 AM
Corin hesitated to continue what he had been saying and then he figure why tonight, he would tell her soon....but not now, not while they were together away from thier problems. they had the night to themselves.

"UUUhh........I..........completely forgot what I was going to say."

"im sure itll come back!"

He swung Enya around firmly grasping her middle and pulling her close, sweeping her off of her feet. he loved the feeling he got when he did it and especially when he saw her laughing and having a good time. which was exactly what she was doing. he leaned in and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Enya......my love....why cant all our nights and memories be like this?"

Enya Ramelian
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:51:12 AM
Enya giggled as he swung her around. He did it all the time but she never tired of it. It was something they both enjoyed. "You did not forget what you wanted to say. But if you want to wait to tell me I will be patient." She said as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and snuggled her face next to his.

"I wish every night was like this Corin. I wish That I would only see happiness in your eyes." She looked into his eyes and smiled."Those beautiful blue eyes that made me fall in love with you. We will always have each other Corin." She said whispered....

Kelt Simoson
Aug 1st, 2002, 05:01:17 AM
' Errr...s..she said yes!' He said with a slight mutter and a smile.

The dance for him started bdly, he was all heels and toes and tried his hardest to not stand on the Jedi Knights feet or at least he hoped he had not. He started to regain his confidence in the dance, but that alone was easier said than done. He could feel his hands shaking like a piece of paper in the wind, his thighs were a bag of nerves along with that...all in all his body felt like it shook from head to toe.

'Y...err..you look very pretty tonight Miss Tarkin' He began quite realeved to hear his stupid mouth had not made to many mistakes.'How...h..how has the night been..f..for you Ma'am? His confidence blew again...he let out a sad sigh.

' Im sorry Miss Tarkin, i just have never danced with a woman such with your beuty before...i apologize for my clumsiness' He said, realizing he had said that perfectly fine and smiled slightly.

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:46:01 AM
Corin sighed....he couldnt lie to save his own life! it just wasnt him.

Corin turned thier close dancing into a Naboo, waltz-like dance that when he was growing up on Naboo had been reserved solely for royalty. Enya was royalty to him. he weaved her through a series of complicated -but beautiful when done right- steps all around the dance floor.

"alright you got me I actually know exactly what i wanted to say but i dont think this party is the right place."

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:46:51 PM
**As Leia ran up to him and wrapped her arms around Obi, he couldn't help but smile...especially from the kiss on the cheek...and wrap his arms around her as well. How his heart so many incredible feelings he couldn't describe and how wonderful it felt to hold her again**

I've missed you too, Leia. I really have.

**Gazing into her eyes, he wasn't sure where to begin...so he thought it might be best to tell her his exact thoughts**

Leia...I know I've been gone for some time now...and it's not because I've wondered about us for so long...but because I wanted to make sure that I knew this is what I wanted. I still have looked at the moon every single night and thought of you. I can't even tell you how much I've missed you.

**Smiles softly at Leia still gazing into her gorgeous eyes**

I was such a fool to ever doubt us, Leia. I really was. I know that now too....and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for everything I've taken you through when I know that you don't deserve it. I do know now, Leia...without question...that I love you with all of my heart...and I want to spend forever with you, and you alone....

**Finding it so hard to resist, and unsure of what Leia's thoughts are....Obi suddenly found himself moving closer to her...moving in for a sweet, soft kiss under the moonlit sky...and very slowly, his lips touched hers for an amazing kiss....and as their lips parted....Obiwan opened his eyes slowly, gazing deep into Leia's and simply said...**

I love you Leia. More than I can possibly tell you...and I do pray you can forgive me...because I can't imagine another day without you.

**He couldn't help but to repeat it again because it was so incredibly true....whispering so softly and sincerely to Leia...**

I love you

AmazonBabe
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:49:25 PM
:: She nodded thoughtfully. ::

Jubei is a busy man. And he has his own reasons for making you wait.

:: She glanced at him. ::

Perhaps he is testing your patience?...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 06:38:59 PM
" Probably. Thats Jubei for you. He is a great master, and I wouden't choose any one but him. How was it when you were a padawan?"

AmazonBabe
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:08:14 AM
:: AB laughed lightly. ::

Oh, that was so many years ago. So many years...

:: She took on a far off look. ::

Yes, I was taught patience in the same way you are learning. It always seemed my Master found more faults with me than positive things. But it was her way of helping me to grow, to be patient, to learn from mistakes.

:: Her eyes came back to the present. ::

Yes, Masters may seem uptight and snobby sometimes, but they only do it to aid you to be a patient and wise Jedi.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:11:02 AM
" I agree with you. One day I will be on the Council has you are now. One day."

Kindo started to drift off, peering into the Force. In an instant he snapped back into the world around him.

" So Rie, any new events been occuring in your life lately?"

AmazonBabe
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:05:38 PM
:: She let a tiny smile creep onto her lips as she looked at the Padwan. ::

Nothing you need be concerned about, Kindo.

:: And she left it at that. She had a feeling she knew what he was refering to, but not having any answers herself, she didn't feel right in talking about it. She was one of those that kept to herself until she had a firm grasp on what she was feeling. ::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:57:49 PM
::The kiss was truly incredible. It was like fireworks across the beautiful Arcan moonlit sky. How Leia's heart melted at it and just Obi's gentle sweet touch. There was no question in Leia's mind, that she truly loved Obi. Upon hearing his words, she could not help but gaze into his eyes with such love::

I love you to Obi. More than YOU will ever know. And one thing I can tell you, from the bottom of my heart...I can honestly tell you I never stopped loving you.

::Her gaze dropped from his gorgeous blue eyes to the ground for just one moment. It was an awkward moment, but one that had to be addressed::

I do forgive you Obi.

::As she said that...she brought her gaze back into his eyes. Leia looked into them with such sincerity for what she was saying was so very true::

I could never be mad at you Obi. I just can't. I love you too much to not forgive you.

::Leia slowly moved closer to Obi and wrapped her arms around him tightly. She looked up at him and softly spoke once again::

I too want to spend forever with you, Sweetheart. I know that to be true, for you are my heart and soul Obi-wan. I love you so!

::With that Leia found herself moving in for another sweet intimate kiss to Obi, that seemed to last forever::

Saul Mordeth
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:32:53 AM
Saul was a little late to the party but as a new member he knew they would understand. Walking in Saul said hello.

Chase Starwalker
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:41:21 PM
On the outskirts of the Arcan forest, not too far from Yog's Bar & Grill, a lone figure could be seen standing in front of a small pond. The night sky was in full effect, the figure was dressed in formal attire as he stood - skipping rocks across the watery surface. He loosend his tie from his neck. He was alone, as it seemed it would always be that way. Always.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:52:59 AM
'Y...err..you look very pretty tonight Miss Tarkin' He began quite realeved to hear his stupid mouth had not made to many mistakes.'How...h..how has the night been..f..for you Ma'am? His confidence blew again...he let out a sad sigh.

' Im sorry Miss Tarkin, i just have never danced with a woman such with your beuty before...i apologize for my clumsiness' He said, realizing he had said that perfectly fine and smiled slightly.

Poor Kelt. A bundle of nerves and all toes. Navaria was a good enough dancer to not have him stumble upon her feet but Kelt was working against her attempts of settling him into stride.

Once it looked like the Padawan was going relaxing into the music, but she could feel him shaking, hear his heart racing and feel his hands perspiring ever so slightly. Navaria was very intuned with her senses and Kelt's nervousness that he tried to hide was still overly obvious to the Knight.

Thought she didn't let on that she knew. It was bad enough that Kelt felt bad about this all ready, but to add insult to injury by pointing it out would be down right rude.

Navaria stopped the dance once Kelt began to stutter an explanation, looking deeply into his eyes with understanding.

"Thank you for the compliment, Kelt, but you aren't so clumsy."

She reflected his smile, reassuring him.

"You spoke eloquantly just now because you relaxed. Just feel the same when we dance. Have some fun and do not think about it. Trust me."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:58:06 PM
Despite the loud music, Wei was beginning to nod off to sleep. He dragged himself out of the booth and to the door. He had to get some rest. Wei went back to his room.

Enya Ramelian
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:17:14 AM
Enya moved through the steps easily. She had been with him long enough to know his every move and just how to dance the way he had been taught.

"Lets go for a walk then so we can talk. I would rather that then you turning beat red well trying to hold back what you want to say." She whispered in his ear. Kissing him softly she pulled him toward the door....

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:59:58 AM
Corin allowed himself to be guided to the door of the B&G. all the while thinking how to say to her the things he desperately needed to. once outside he decided the most comfortable place to tell her would be at the grotto. he took her hand and walked with her to the small pond under the falls. they stood there together for a long while both staring wordlessly into the deep and beautiful depths of the thousands years old pond.

Enya Ramelian
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:19:45 AM
Enya leaned back against Corin and stared at the beauty before her. She did not want this night to end and she was almost afraid of what Corin had to say. She knew he would never hurt her but she still lived in fear of loosing him as she had before.

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:38:02 PM
Corin thought for a while and relished in the closeness of Enya and the beauty of the grotto. he didnt want it to end and with his plan it didnt have to.......here goes!

"Ummmmmm.......well.......you see.........I ahhhh........thought about what you told me earlier today........and i thought about a good friend of mine.........he is somewhat of a sith i guess but we are on good terms.......as good as one can get from a sith anyways, and if you're to do this.....get help from a darksider I mean.....could you give my friend the chance before you go off to somebody I dont even know? I just dont want you to ahhh........ummmmmm........you know.........trust somebody you hardly know."

Enya Ramelian
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:03:59 AM
Enya turned to Corin and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Yes Corin I will. If it is what you want I will do it. Who is this Sith?" She asked softly surprised he knew one...

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:46:30 AM
Corin shook his head

"......thats just the thing.....i dont know his name. he doesnt like to give it out to anybody, but i think i know where i can find him. ill go and talk to him and set up a time and aplace for you to meet him. alright now that we put that out of the way lets just enjoy the evening shall we?"

Corin picked her up effortlessly and carried her over to the edge of the water.......acting as if he were to sit her down near the rippling water, he thought for a moment, Enya still in his arms. suddenly arougish grin washed his features.

"Ummmmm....Enya......im a losing my grip."

deliberately holding her next to the pool he laughed.....

"Uh oh.....your slipping."

Enya Ramelian
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:10:03 PM
Enya gasped and giggled in surprise. She tightened her arms around his neck. "Ok buster if I go you go to." She smiled. Instead of struggling she turned her face to his. Locking eyes she kissed him and did not stop not even when he released her legs and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer...

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:37:11 PM
Corin, loved this! it was just so right......nothing wrong about it! no dark side or light side....no worries. just peace at the moment. he wanted it to stay. he wanted to never leave this little sanctuary. a sanctuary in a universe where there would never be real peace evrywhere. the whole grotto flowed with the force......so much force, so much life, so much peace.

"Enya, dont stop....never stop!"

he pulled her close then and held her to him. he didnt want to let go. he had no one else. this was his family...all that was left. except maybe his other niece! no...this was not the time to think about Elena....wether or not she was real or just a trick....it was a time to think about........about....Enya.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:02:49 AM
Lion had pretty much fallen asleep, he was so bored...besides being able to watch Master's party and getting to spin on his head without being yelled at, not much had happened...he hadn'teven been asked to dance (hint, hint).

"Oh well..." he said as he took another sip of punch...

(ooc: I think it's time to nail that giant CLOSED sign onto the title...or maybe not....)