PDA

View Full Version : Training (Awaiting a Jedi)

Nemesis
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:29:14 AM
A damp and darkened old arena was the place that suited Nemesis' purpose. Methodically he ermerged from the shadows until he stood in the center of the ring. With an ever so slight tilt in his head, Nemesis summoned TX 12. The mechanical valet graciously complied as he hastly made his way to his master's presence.

"You wish to see me master?" inquired the willing servant.

Nemesis never looked at his droid companion. Whether out of arrogance or out of his sheer determination for the matter at hand. With a brilliant flash the black clad assassin drew his blades. The motions were so quick and fluid TX himself could hardly follow them. In a magnificent display of skill Nemesis whirled his unique swords about the area. Then as quickly as he had begun the warrior ceased the demonstration. Glancing to the left in the vicinity of his servant TX Nemesis nodded.

"I see." spoke TX.

Turning to the right the droid sent off a flashing red beacon into the midnight fog surrounding them. Moments later four training droids revealed themselves. Each armed with a gun and an energy sword their purpose was made obvious.

"Begin." With that TX took cover behind a stone pillar.

Without hesitation the company of droids approached the intended target still standing in the center of the ring. Then it was begun.
One made a daring charge with his energy blade. Nemesis blocked the failed attempt at a kill with the blade in his left had and in the same instant delivered a forceful swipe to the droid midsection leaving it severed from his legs.
Then from behind, two more droids opened fire with rapid laser that careened throughout the building. Nemesis easily lept gracefully into the air, performing to backflips and landing right behind his aggressors. Simaltanions cuts to the neck of both droids decapitated them effortlessly.
For an instant all was quiet. Nemesis remained motionless as the last of his opponents stood a short distance from him. Unwilling to continue the droid made a mad dash for the exit. Nemesis coldly reached into his holster and drew back a remarkable pistol. He took aim at the fleeing robot and brought him down deftly. As the droid fell, the hole that was present could be plainly seen. The wound had been made squarely between the eyes.

Lowering the weapon, Nemesis returned it to its home by his side. He then removed a disk from his belt and tossed in the direction of his concealed valet. Nemesis' pale eyes never left their current onlook of straight forward. TX happily picked up the disk from the dust that filled the floor.

As he inserted it TX learned of its contents.

"It is a Jedi that you seek master?"

Nemesis sat in the floor, crossed his legs, and meditated.

"Then I will send the message out. To any and all Jedi. My master, Master Nemesis the assassin wishes to see you."

Nemesis
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:23:10 PM
Much time elapsed as Nemesis waited patiently in the arena. However, his meditation was abruptly interupted as TX made his return.

"Master! Master!" shouted the confused droid. "I bring you word of a battle between the Jedi and Sith. "

Nemesis rose from the floor. He began to stretch and allieviate the tention in his body. Then with a simple nod the two left the arena for an unknown destination.