PDA

View Full Version : Clouded (Closed - Kack)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:20:39 AM
The Jedi Knight sat at a booth in the corner of the bar, ordering a small meal from one of the tenders. After some consideration he picked some fish dish with rice and handed the menu back to the waiter. He'd already got a glass of water, which he took a small sip from as he looked around the room. This evening he was awaiting the arrival of his Padawan Kack, whom he had sent a message to stating the following:

"Kack, please join me at the Bar and Grill when you are free. I have important matters to discuss with you."

Kack Mebuff
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:52:33 AM
Kack strolled into the Bar & Grill and searched for his Master's presence. Kack walked over to Dasquian, who was waiting most patiently. Kack bowed before his Master.

Kack slid into the corner booth next to Dasquian, "What is it Master? I just got your message and came as soon as I could."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:55:11 AM
"Ah... Kack."

A faint smile appeared on the Knights face as he looked to his apprentice. His eyes fell to the tabletop for a moment before focusing on those of the Padawan.

"Tell me, Kack, how are you?"

Kack Mebuff
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:02:25 AM
"I'm feeling pretty good actually. I feel my training is going pretty well, I've been trying to keep busy. I miss my brother of course, but for the most part things are good. How about yourself?"

Kack tried to probe Dasquian's mind for the reason for this conversation. But Dasquian kept Kack out.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:11:10 AM
"I have been well, as always."

Dasquian said with a nod, "Thank you for your concern."

The Knight paused, and took his glass into his hands.

"Is there anything else you feel you want to tell me?"

Kack Mebuff
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:16:19 AM
Kack looked up at Dasquian quizzically.

"Uh ... I met a girl. Her name is Dae Jinn. And to be quite honest, I don't know how, but I fell in love with her. She is a darkside Force user, but I'm trying to get her to turn light. I think, eventually, she will come around."

Kack's face grew much more serious.

"I realize this sounds absurd to you, but she hasn't been consumed by the Darkside, and she's only started her training. I can show her the lightside and turn her."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:35:18 AM
Dasquian nodded sagely.

"So this is what was clouding your thoughts..."

The Jedi rose his drink to his lips and took a long draught. Slowly, he lowered it back to the table.

"... You must be careful, Kack. Love can be a dangerous thing, especially with a darksider. I think it would be best if you consulted the Council on your consorts with Miss Jinn.."

Kack Mebuff
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:50:27 AM
"Master, I am more than aware of the possible consequences of my actions. Please, do not take this as an act of disrespect, but I can handle this."

OOC: Das, Dae and I are friends in real life, we've already worked out some of this. But I can't reveal any of it 'til the story plays out ... it's a secret. (Don't worry, I'm not turning to the darkside.)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:58:25 AM
"..."

Dasquian once again nodded.

"I will say nothing to the Council for now, Kack, but I will keep close watch on you. Students of the darkside and lightside do not usually mix well... I am only thinking of your best interests,"

He took another drink.

"But I will leave the matter in your hands."

[OOC: Alright, just diong what Das would naturally do :D]

Kack Mebuff
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:04:59 AM
"Thank you, Master, I am most grateful for your concern. And if anything should arise I will inform you. I promise."

Kack smiled warmly at his Master.