PDA

View Full Version : A bit of Fun - Corin

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:41:17 AM
The Jedi Master waited near the basement where the note he left his student Corin, where he said he would be waiting.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:21:28 AM
The padawan saw the master and walked to him.

"greetings Master Q'Dunn."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:33:46 PM
"Good day. Hope you feel energetic....."

Marcus opened up the basement doors - to reveal the services room, a jumbled mess of cooling and power uints, lines and pipes

".... because we are going to do some gymnastics in a real life setting. "

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:51:09 PM
Corin looked around at all the seemingly useless heaps of junk.

"Um....Im confused."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:58:39 PM
"Simple. Watch"

He looked up asaw a stout pipe. With a clean leap, he grabbed onto the metal and then swung himself up.... then swung around gaining momentum to somersault away and grab onto antoher pie, agood few meters away.

"Get the idea?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:03:14 PM
as if to answers his master, Corin took a quick run and then a leap onto a pile of junk. hitting the junk heap he pushed off with his feet again flipping backwards landing on a wooden beam the beam bent and then came back up. using the extra momentum and a feeble attempt at a force push he jump up next to Marcus and landed lightly on his toes steading himself with his hands in a crouching position.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:50:03 PM
"Ahhh, getting the idea now? them follow if you can!"

The first one was easy. The Master reached out and took in hand a smaller pipe and began to walk his hands along, smothly and quickly transporting himself for roughly twenty meter, to drop softly and balance on a much larger pipe.

OOC : Please improvise and make up what's in here if you wish :)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:34:28 AM
Corin followed his teacher easily. landed next to him again, ready and waiting for what was next.

OOC: Will do!:)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:14:31 PM
"Run along the pipe to the end of the wall"

What Marcus didnt mention was the pipe narrowed considerably and too rather unexpected seto of twists just out of sight....

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:32:33 PM
Corin took this next task with a little touch of cockiness to his step. which quickly faded with the unexpected twists. he stumbled awkwardly and fell off towards the ground. his quick reflexes saving him from the hard stone floor. he grabbed hold of another pipe and swung up onto what looked like an old X-Wing. he then realized that the services room also was where the trash was taken and dumped into a compactor. the X-Wing was obviously too big to bring through the door so it had been left there.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:38:04 AM
The Master landed gently on the ....X-Wing?? A bit puzzled he had to look again.

"Now what is this doing here?"

Marcus lept up into the pipes again, ruinning lightly and then leaping to catch a light fitting.

"Follow me again"

Be interesting if Corin spotted the oil patch on the pipe or not

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:12:39 AM
Corin, using a wire hanging from the ceiling backflipped off the wall this sending him flying towards the pipe Marcus had used. he dropped lightly onto the pipe hopped the oil patch and leapt up near Marcus. he was glad he had no made another mistake.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:38:09 AM
OOC : Okay let me think here.... I've lost my train of thought badly. I had an idea, but it now seems it wont quite work as I wanted...

IC : The Master took off down the next cross pipe, running lightly on it's thin diameter, before throwing himself right and sailing through the air in a improbable Force powered jump, to catch hold of a chain. His hands slipped, part of his flesh was caught painfully in in one of the links. Grabbing a hand hold further up, he got his hand free, before rappelling up the links to the roof

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:51:39 PM
Corin watched his master jump. he knew he wouldnt be able to do that. not with out the force something he needed to deffinitely work on a bit. instead of following Marcus's exact movements he took the path at a different angle. he looked around for a bit until he saw an access panel with a large wire running through it. he ran back the opposite direction of the pipe marcus took and jump as high as he could to the panel igniting Elis as he did so. her deep ocean blue blade shot forth, severing the wire as if it were a vine in a jungle he used it to swing over to the chain. he jumped catching the chain and climbed up after his master.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 19th, 2002, 06:29:41 PM
OOC : Ever one of times you stare at the page and dont know what the frell to write? Im having one of those now. I hope it wont last wrong :/ Sorry :(

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:15:02 AM
OOC: hey no prob ive had those before.....i think we all have.:)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:37:06 AM
OOc : Okay :) Just not getting any good ideas as yet.

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:35:06 AM
OOC: any now?