PDA

View Full Version : Converstaion with Dae(closed)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:25:03 AM
Kindo was a pretty much all around good guy, but he did know how to argue with someone who felt diffrently than he did. Him and Dae Jinn were meeting just to lay aside arguments and get to know each other. He sat, awaiting the presense of the lady.
He did not mean to be rude to her, but he has never got along with Sith. But they were just here to get to know each other, just them two.

Dae Jinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:31:49 AM
*Walks slowly into the bar, long sith robes wrapped around her. She stopped in front of Kindos table, and bowed her head slightly.*

Count Kindo.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:35:40 AM
The Count stood up while she sat. It was elegant, and after all he was Count, so he grew accustomed to elegance.

" Hello Dae. Where should we begin?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:41:24 AM
*smirks* You tell me.

*waves a droid over* A voddy, please. Would you like something? A drink perhaps?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:44:18 AM
" Ill have the same thanks. So, would you like to know anything about me whatsoever?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:49:44 AM
I'd like to know what makes you think you have the right to tell Kack who he can and can not date.
*sends the droid on it's way, turning to Kindo with narrowed eyes* I don't see anything wrong with our relationship.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:59:01 AM
The Count chuckles to himself, almost spitting out drink.

" I never told him not to! I said you are a Sith! I told him to watch out and be weary! Thats only because I care! Face it, you Sith have made quite a bad name for yourself ! "

Dae Jinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:58:34 PM
*makes a face*
What other sith do doesn't concern me, at all. I make my own choices...HE doesn't have to watch out or be weary, if he has faith in the light, then there should be no problem.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:44:19 PM
" He is just a padawan, still learning of the living Force. And has long as you are a Sith, you are under their name and reputaion."

Dae Jinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:04:17 PM
*sighs, and taps her long red nails on the table.*

Well, as Kack has probably told you, I'm not your average sith. I don't think I'd want to turn him to the darkside anyways...*sighs again, looking for the serving droid.*