PDA

View Full Version : Something I Can do?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:18:44 AM
Unlike the first time when the Count got nervous to see the High Council, he had grown fond of them, and had a very deep respect of them. He stepped into the Council Room.

" High Council. I have been undergoing training of one of the finest knights, Jubei SaDherat Vader. I have had alot of time that I beileve could be very productive on my hands. Please, I know there is something around here that could use my assitance. Do not let me throw away good valuble time."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:25:23 AM
Navaria stepped down to stand with the Padawan and smiled.

"Eager you are ..."

She chuckeled and smiled warmly.

"Sometimes it's hard for Xazor and the others to welcome our new brethren that wish to be Jedi. Perhaps you could help with that until someone suitable can assign them a Master? You could even show them around the living areas and get them settled in. Not the most glorious of tasks but important none the less."

With a tilt of her head, she waited for Kindo's answer. There was a lot more to being a Jedi then battle and training ... it was learning to help one another.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:52:58 AM
Xazor sat upon her Council seat...it was the first day for her doing so, and she was a bit nervous. She smiled and looked around at the others when a friend entered the Council Chambers. She smiled and rose to her feet along with Navaria, and greeted Ki-Adi with a bow. The Knight listened to Navaria's words and she nodded in agreeance.

"Indeed, sometimes it is difficult for me to keep up on everyone who wishes to join the Jedi. Speaking with them until I greet them with information of training and such, would prove a great asset to the Order. It would make them feel warm and welcome. Indeed...showing them around and helping them make friends is also something that would benefit not only them...but yourself as well."

Xazor grinned, knowing in her heart that he was very eager....and so kind as well. He would make a great Knight someday....for he had the patience and heart that she lacked when she had first arrived.....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:30:35 PM
Ki Adi smiled and bowed.

" Then I shall help the newcomers! Good day Council, and may the Force be with you."

He walked out left for the Recruitment Center.