PDA

View Full Version : Our Little Secret (Kack)

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:59:13 PM
*Walks slowly into the Jedi Bar, looking around. Making sure none of the older Jedi Masters were around. She smiled, and took a seat at an empty booth. Waiting.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:04:19 PM
Kack walked into the B&G, he made sure to dress in civilian clothes as not to draw attention to himself. He even handed his blaster pistol to the guard at the door.

Using the Force Kack searched the room for the presence of any of the Council members or for Dasquian, or anyone else who would recognize him for that matter.

Kack was dressed in black pants and a black workshirt. His tattooed forearms were visible from under the short-sleeved shirt.

He walked calmly to the booth where Dae was sitting.

As he slid into the booth he kissed her on the cheek.

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:11:45 PM
*smiles*

Hello, babies. Oooo, looking good. *winks*

*Dae herself was dressed in a tight black leather mini dress, and black stelletto shoes. She smiled and snuggled into him.*
So, what shall we do tonight? It's so quiet here...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:18:31 PM
Kack looked Dae up and down. "Mmmmm ... nice."

He sensed around the bar, "You're right, it is slow here tonight. How about dinner at a real restaurant, then we hit a club, then we'll go from there?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:36:54 PM
*grins*

Really? You mean it? *giggles* Okay. You can pick, since I don't know any places around here.
*slips a hand on his leg, smiling up at him.*
Anywhere you pick is fine.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:39:29 PM
"Hmmmmm ... I'm not too familiar with this place yet. Let's take a walk down the strip and see if anything sounds good."

Kack holding Dae's hand walked to the guard, retrieved his blaster and exited Yog's.

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:47:49 PM
*wraps herself tightly around Kacks arm, holding his hand with both of hers, head resting on him as they walked down the strip.*

So...has anyone said anything to you...? About us?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:52:23 PM
Kack looked down at Dae and smiled warmly.

"Count Kindo thinks you'll be the end of me."

Kack chuckled. "I'm not very worried though."

He kissed Dae's forehead as they walked down the strip.

"Hey how 'bout this place? Seems nice, but not too snobbish."

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:00:09 PM
*Raises an eyebrow*

Why??? Oh wait...heh...I don't think so, not unless you'd like me to be *winks*

*looks at the restaraunt he picked and smiles* Alright.
*drags him behind her as she walks in.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:08:53 PM
The arrogant looking host glances at Kack and Dae as she drags him through the door.

"Can I help you two?" the host said smugly.

"Yes, table for two, please," Kack replied.

"I see ... smoking or non?"

Kack looked to Dae who was now wrapped around Kack's waist.

She shook her head "no."

"Non, please." Kack looked down at his beautiful date and smiled.

The waiter lead the couple to a small table in a dark corner of the restaurant.

Kack pulled out Dae's chair and helped seat her, then proceeded to seat himself.

The waiter handed Kack and Dae each a menu, "Anything to drink to get you started?"

Kack looked at Dae, but she motioned for him to go first.

"Ummm ... I'll have just a water, please."

Both Kack and the waiter looked to Dae for her response.

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:20:30 PM
*looks at the menu, wanting alcohol but deciding against it*
I'll have water as well.

*smiles across from him, reaching over and taking his hand.*
This is really nice. Have never been out on a date before! *giggles*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:23:23 PM
"Well, this may be your first, but it won't be your last." Kack smiled warmly.

"So what will it be?"

Kack looked over the menu. "No way! They have Naboo cuisine! I'll have to order that. You get whatever you want, hun."

He smiled again.

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:30:14 PM
*squints at the menu*

No saiya-jinn food...that I see. Hmmm, you pick something. Something spicy and rare. Please.
*leans over and kisses him softly on the lips* Mmm, good. I want more time with you.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:41:27 PM
Kack looked over the menu.

"Hmmmmm ... how about the Spicy Bantha beef over boiled noodles? Or how about Kaadu chili?"

Kack looked up at Dae. And stole another kiss.

"See now you've got me hooked."

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:46:12 PM
Sounds. Good. *laughs as he steals another kiss*

Ooo. got you hooked now? *grins, fangs flashing* Good.

So, how was your day, my love?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:49:35 AM
"Actually, it went pretty well, I sparred with my Master, and did some Martial Arts slash Force training with a friend of mine. How was yours?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:06:09 PM
Dull. *laughs* I did my usual skulking around. You know, sithy things *winks*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:41:13 PM
Kack laughed.

The waiter walked over, "May I take your orders?"

Kack motioned to Dae go first, but she shook her and told Kack to.

"Uh, I'll have the Naboo cooked Kaadu with fruit sauce."

"Very good, sir. And for the lady?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:46:13 PM
Uh...I'll have...food? *starts to turn bright red* Something rare and spicy, please?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:55:30 PM
The waiter looked rather confused ...

"Uhhh .... I guess I'll surprise you then."

The three laughed as the waiter walked away.

Kack turned back to Dae with a mischievous look on his face.

"So where to from here?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:58:19 PM
*takes a big sip of her drink, taking his hand again, stroking it absent-mindedly* Hmmm? What do you mean?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:45:56 PM
"Well, would you like to do after we leave?"

He smiled widely.

Dae Jinn
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:51:06 PM
*grins*
Hmmm...I wonder. Whatever you chose will be fine, I'm sure.

*leans across the table and kisses his smiling lips, slowly and softly.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:59:37 AM
"Mmmmmmm ..."

Kack smiled slyly again.

"Well, how about we hit up a real club, then we can go back to my place for a litte bit?"

He reached across the table holding her hand, then brought it to his mouth and kissed it lightly.

"Ahem ... I hate to, uh, interrupt but your meals are ready."

Kack and Dae looked up to see the waiter standing there with their food.

The couple blushed a little and just laughed.

"For you sir, cooked Kaadu with fruit sauce, and for the lady, Spiced Corellian duck."

Kack looked back up at the waiter, "Thank you very much."

Dae Jinn
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:18:45 PM
Mmm, sounds good.
*looks down at her food, trying not to make a face.*

This looks, interesting. *sticks a finger tip into it, and takes a taste.* Hmmm.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:43:51 PM
Kack noticed Dae was trying not to make a face.

"Don't like it? We can send it back, if you like. It's up to you of course."

He smirked.

Dae Jinn
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:51:05 PM
it's not....rare enough, but it'll do.
*picks up her fork and digs in.*

Could use more spice as well.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:00:13 AM
Kack quickly dug into his meal, making sure to mind he manners. Not that he was a slob, but he was quite used to eating on the run. The life as the brother of a swoop jockey.

As the two finished their meal Kack paid and left the restaurant, the greeter sneering as they left. Kack waved his hand and slammed the reservation book closed on the snobbish man's hand using the Force.

Kack chuckled as they exited the building.

Dae looked at him as if he were insane. Kack grinned.

"I taught that greeter some lessons in etiquette."

As they walked down the strip they could hear the thumping bass of a near by club.

Kack looked across the street and there it was, Lando's Lounge, named after the smooth talking ex-smuggler. He looked at Dae, then at the club and they headed across the street.

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:15:45 AM
*grins as she hears the loud bass.*

Hmm, this place looks fun. You like dancing?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:24:31 AM
Kack grinned, "But of course."

He and Dae walked in, hand in hand. Kack used the Force to sense the other beings in the club. A large variety of species was in there, everything from Hutts to Wookies to Twi'lek.

He noticed an Ishi-tib behind the turntables spinning old-fashioned records. Kack smiled widely.

He took Dae's hand and lead her out onto the dance floor.

"Care to dance?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:27:41 AM
*grin widens* Of course.

*presses against him, dancing seductively with him. Winks and moves out further on the dance floor, dancing in a huge crowd of people now.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:35:09 AM
Kack and Dae's bodies moved perfectly to the rhythm of the music. They danced close to each other. Kack leaned close to Dae and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:42:00 AM
*dances seducively against Kack, licking his cheek lightly after he kissed hers. Grins up him, putting an arm around his neck. Force whispers into his head.*
You said something about going back to your place?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:57:13 AM
Kack smiled down at Dae. He knew what was up. He was definitely no fool. They waited 'til the end of the song and then left the dance floor.

As they were passing the bar a hefty looking human whistled at Dae. Kack turned around facing the man.

"Hey friend, she's with me."

"And this means what to me?" the man snarled.

"It means that you will leave her alone," Kack said sternly.

"Oh does it?" The man pushed Kack who stumbled back a couple feet.

"I don't want to fight you."

"Well, I do!" The man swung for Kack's head, but the Jedi easily ducked out of harm's way. The man continually swung at Kack but couldn't connect with a hit.

The goon dug into his boot and pulled out a rather large knife. Before he could even swing Kack roundhoused the knife from his hand, knocking it behind the bar.

"THAT'S IT!" the large man growled as the pulled a blaster from his holster.

He fired once, but Kack's lightsaber seemed to come out of nowhere and blocked the shot, sending it to the ground. Before he could fire another Kack slashed the barrel off the gun, the purple blade rendering the pistol useless.

The man attempted to tackle Kack but he quickly slide away, tripping the man, and sending him into the path of several patrons and knocking over several tables.

The grunt lifted himself back to his feet and charged Kack again this time Kack just stood with his hands extended. Dae looked at him with that "are you insane" look yet again.

As the man neared he stopped dead in his tracks. Kack was using the Force to keep the man at bay, then suddenly the goon left his feet and slammed into the far wall knocking him unconscious.

Kack threw some credits onto the bar. "Sorry about the mess."

Kack walked out with Dae, hand around her waist.

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:03:02 AM
*pulls her hand out of his grasp forcefully. glares at him.*

I could've handled that big oaf, you know. Next time don't be so eager to show off. You could've gotten hurt or worse!

*crosses her arms over her chest, a pout forming on her lips, disappointed that she didn't get to fight at all.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:52:08 PM
Kack raised an eyebrow.

"Show off? I didn't want to fight that guy. Believe me, that's the last thing I want to do, make more trouble for myself. And believe me I can handle myself. He was so drunk he couldn't hit the broadside of a Bantha with that blaster of his."

Kack paused, and calmed himself down.

"Look, I can take care of myself. I've been in much worse situations. Like I said, I'm not your average Jedi. I'm more than used to his type. And I'm sorry I didn't let you get a few hits in."

Kack winked at Dae knowing that she wanted to get her share of the beating in.

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:15:55 PM
*sniffs and starts to walk ahead of him, a smirk curling her lips as she tried not to laugh.*

Show-off.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:56:35 PM
Kack jogs to catch up with Dae and grabs her around the waist and swings her around. He looked her in the eyes and kissed her deeply.

"God, I love you."

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:16:31 PM
*kisses him back and raises an eyebrow when she pulls back*

You love me.....???

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:18:52 PM
"Well, yeah. You fill that emptiness inside me. You make my whole again. When I lost my brother, there was a gaping hole inside of me, and you have filled that. I don't know how you do it."

Kack blushed bright red as he spoke. But he spoke only the truth, and he was not one to throw the L-Word around either.

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:31:42 PM
*looks at him in disbelief.* You can't mean that, silly jedi.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:37:45 PM
"Jedi do not lie. I speak only the truth."

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:40:03 PM
feh....okay.

*keeps walking, armsa across her chest, a little smile on her lips now.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:48:10 PM
Kack's head dropped, and he placed his hands in his pockets. She didn't believe him. He began to feel the emptiness consume him once again. A tear slowly trickled down his cheek, but wiped it away quickly, hoping Dae would not see.

Dae Jinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 11:00:18 PM
*Turns and looks at him, and frowns. She saw him wiping his eyes.* What's wrong?

*She went to him and wrapped her arms around him* Don't cry.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:05:03 AM
"I'm so tired of the emptiness. Let's go back to my place and we can talk about it."

The two walked into the Jedi Temple. Kack made sure the halls were clear and lead Dae into his room.

It was small but cozy enough. Kack had made it his own by painting on the durasteel walls.

Dae Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:16:25 PM
*plops down on his bed, bouncing a bit. She looked up at him.*

What emptiness? Jedi's aren't empty...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:50:57 PM
Kack sat down next to Dae.

"Not too long ago my brother and I were involved in a bar fight. And my brother was killed by a thermal detonator. The blast caused me to lose my vision, but he lost his life."

Kack paused for a moment.

"I foresaw the events in my dreams but ... but I couldn't save him."

His head dropped for a moment then he looked at Dae.

"Why couldn't I have saved him? We were a team, without him I have this emptiness."

Dae Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:37:08 PM
*strokes his back and sighs*

Hmmm, that's harsh...It was probably his time. Everyone leaves this world one day...I know what it is like to lose people. My whole race was nearly wiped out when our homeworld was destroyed; my parents were killed, and my sister and brother had disappeared, My sister died a year or so ago, my brother is missing and my eldest brother is all I have left. *smirks* He's actually a Jedi now....
*hugs his shoulders and kisses his cheek softly.*
It's okay to feel empty...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:51:36 PM
Kack looked at Dae and held her tightly.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea what it means to have someone like you around."

He kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Dae Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:00:04 PM
*kisses him back, laying back on the bed. Pulls away.*
You don't have to thank me...
Somone like me.....? What does that mean? *giggles*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:01:33 PM
"Someone I can talk to, who understands what I mean. Most of these people come from prosperous families and haven't had to deal with anything most of their lives."

He kissed her again.

Dae Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:05:08 PM
*kisses him back, pulling him closer. Runs her hands down his back, tracing his spine with her fingertips. Sighs into his mouth, pulling back again.*

I shouldn't be here...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:00:08 PM
"This evening you are my guest. There is no rule against guests. And, honestly, as far as I know, there are no rules about having Sith here either. And anyway, you are not here as an enemy."

Dae's fingers down Kack's spine sent shivers through his body. He smiled.

OOC: those are like good shivers.

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:06:53 PM
Hmm, no, but I'm sure that the other Jedis would not approve, not to mention my own master....

*leans back on the bed more, legs moving around him, fingertips on his waist.* So, now what?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:09:52 PM
Kack leaned forward and kissed her deeply then began kissing Dae's neck.

"You lead."

He winked.

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:16:10 PM
Hmmmm...I don't think you'd be able to handle that....

*rolls over, pinning him under her, and nibbles on his neck, lightly at first, but gets harder. Draws blood and licks at.* Mmm.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:20:22 PM
Kack felt Dae bite his neck and draw blood. But it didn't hurt that bad and he let her continue.

He pulled her closer and began working her neck as well, (but not as hard.)

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:27:01 PM
*Nuzzles his neck, growling softly. Hands run down his sides, reaching up his shirt, nails running down his chest, digging in. Looks up at him, licking blood off her teeth.*

Kack...we shouldn't.....not here.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:29:13 PM
Kack smirked. "Would you rather we go to your place?"

He kissed her again, softly this time.

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:32:32 PM
I...Don't know......

*kisses him again, a hard passionate kiss. Pulls away and lays back on the bed.*

I don't know anymore....

Kack Mebuff
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:37:24 PM
Kack lay down next to her and stroked her hair.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

His face became concerned.

"Please ... tell me. I want to try to help you."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:33:54 AM
ooc- vampire sex. im a bit grossed out. (lol)

Dae Jinn
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:00:04 PM
ooc. Nope, just a little saiya-jinn animal luvin' ;)

IC.

*looks away* It's nothing. Really.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:05:52 AM
Kack leaned over Dae.

"Please, talk to me here. This is what I'm here for."

Dae Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:09:50 AM
*sighs loudly*

Maybe...I just....don't want to hurt you. You say you love me, you don't know what I've done, you don't know how I can be...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:19:08 AM
"Okay, you're right. We should take this more slowly. We'll do this at your speed so we can get to know each other better."

He kissed her softly on the cheek.

Dae Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:36:36 AM
It's not that...ALthough I do think you need to more about me before you go using the "L" word.
*frowns* I was badly hurt last time I had "love", I won't be hurt again....

Kack Mebuff
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:27:19 AM
Kack frowned.

"I completely understand."

He wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry."

He too had been in love before, he spent several years with the girl, they had even planned to marry and have children. But one day she had crushed his heart and left him.

Dae Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:32:05 AM
*nuzzles into his chest, sighing again.*

Why are you sorry? Don't apologise for something you didn't do. Somethings just don't work. It's okay...you just have to move on I guess.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:34:00 AM
"I apologized, because I know how it feels. I've been there. It's an awful, terrible feeling to have."

Kack wiped tears from his eyes.

"I almost killed myself because of a girl before."

Dae Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:38:36 AM
*wipes tears off his cheek*

You cry alot you know? Don't cry. Girls aren't worth the tears.

*holds him tightly, kissing his wet cheeks.* It' s fine now? okay? *forces a smile onto her lips*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:36:58 AM
"I apologize, I sometimes let my emotions get the best of me. It's something I need to work on."

He smiled slightly.

"I spent three years with her. We were planning to get married, and two months before the wedding she left me for someone else."

His smile disappeared.

"After that I pushed everyone away and I focused on working with my brother and his Swoop races. He was a reknowned Swoop jockey."

His smile returned at the thought of the good times with his brother.

"But at least I'm taking a step forward by dating again."

He smiled at Dae and kissed her forehead.

Dae Jinn
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:10:47 PM
Yeah *sighs and smiles* Nice room, by the way. *laughs*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:09:27 PM
Kack laughed.

"Yeah, it is plain. But I'm working on it. Putting my artistic skills to work. But I concentrate more on another type of art."

Kack unbottoned his shirt to reveal his tattoos.

On his upper left chest he had a cryptic symbol, on his upper right arm an electric guitara surrounded by flames, the phrase "Made in Naboo" across his shoulder blades, and the tribal trees down his arms.

Dae Jinn
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:17:31 PM
*runs her fingers across his back* Where is Naboo? I've heard of it, but I've never been there. What is it like?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:58:14 PM
"Hmmm ... Naboo ... just before the Outter Rim Territories. It's a beautiful planet. Lush forests and swamp lands. Gorgeous landscapes. And the cities are absolutely beautiful."

Kack smiled widely.

"You'd fit right in."

Dae Jinn
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:05:24 PM
Hmm, I doubt that. Sounds kinda like my planet. Or not. We have lush swamps and rainforests, but we also have deserts and savannahs. *sighs* i really miss it...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:18:55 PM
"You don't take compliments very well do you? I'm sorry. I wish there was a way we could take you home."

He sighed.

Dae Jinn
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:23:42 PM
No, am just stating facts...

I wish you could too. It'd be nice to go home

Kack Mebuff
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:25:27 PM
"Perhaps someday we'll figure something out."

He kissed her forehead softly.

Dae Jinn
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:45:01 PM
Maybe....No ship though, that's all we'd need.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:01:12 PM
"Hmmmmmm ... no ship, eh?"

OOC: a little Canadian "humour" in there for ya' 'Manda

IC:

Kack stood up from the bed and walked over to his dresser and removed what looked like a palm pilot. He typed the coordinates to the landing pad on Arcan IV.

"Should be here in a galactic week."

Kack smirked.

"My ship that is ... the Star Skipper."

Dae Jinn
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:35:00 PM
Hmmmmmm? You have ship? wow. I'm impressed.

*sits up and looks over at him, smiling* So, I guess that's a date then?

ooc. ha ha. very funny :p

Kack Mebuff
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:29:54 PM
Kack smirked.

"I guess so."

Dae Jinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:56:38 PM
Hmmm, unless you don't want to...I won't force you to go.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:11:39 PM
"Of course I want to go!!"

Kack smiled even wider.

"And you need someone to keep an eye on you in case anything should happen."

Dae Jinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:18:12 PM
*laughs*

I think I'd have to keep an eye on you. Like I said before, they don't take kindly to force users. But if we're together, I'm sure we can handle it

Kack Mebuff
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:20:37 PM
Kack laughed as well.

"Yeah, I got your back, you got mine."

He kissed Dae lightly on the lips.

Dae Jinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:32:47 PM
*kisses him back*

Of course. I can't wait! *giggles*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:38:00 PM
He kissed her again, a harder, more passionate kiss than before.

Dae Jinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:49:46 PM
Mmmm, kack...

*arms wrap around his neck, kissing him back just as hard, pulling him close.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:51:54 PM
Kack smiled.

"You really are something else, you know that?"

He chuckled and kissed her again.

Dae Jinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:55:13 PM
Yes, you keep telling me that...
*kisses him again, walking backwards and dragging him down on the bed. Kisses him hard, holding him on top- of her.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:58:56 PM
Kack shed the remainder of his shirt and began kissing Dae's neck his arms around her.

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:07:22 AM
*runs her fingernails down his back, legs wrapping around him. pulls back, and breathes heavily.*

Lights out, please? *giggles*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:09:55 AM
Kack waved his hand and with that the lights went out with a click of the switch.

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:16:30 AM
*wakes up the next morning, still laying in his warm embrace, snuggled under the bedclothes. Looks up at him and smiles, resting her head on him.*
Silly Jedi.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:19:08 AM
Kack looked down and kissed Dae's forehead.

"Crazy Sith."

He chuckled softly as he stroked her black hair.

"You're so beautiful."

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:28:39 AM
MmmHmmmm. And you are silly. I think you're going to get in trouble now.

*starts to get up.* I should probably go.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:33:31 AM
Kack looked over at the wall clock.

"Oh man! I gotta get ready and head over to the Academy!"

As Dae got up Kack leapt out of bed and grabbed a fresh set of robes. He quickly hopped in the shower and washed himself. He flew around the room like a madman preparing himself for the day.

Kack stopped for a moment, and looked at Dae, still wrapped in the bed sheets.

"Sorry, love, but I gotta run. My Master is gonna kill me."

He kissed her good-bye and bolted out the door, grabbing his saber on the way out.

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:40:07 AM
*Watches as he gets ready, wondering why he would be in such a hurry. Waits till he is gone before she gets up and showers, changing into her clothes. She looks around and sighs, laying back on the bed, picking at her nails. She figured she couldn't just waltz down the halls and leave, but would have to wait till she could sneak out unseen*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:53:51 PM
***several hours later***

Kack strolled back into his room to see Dae sleeping on his bed. The door closed behind him with a hiss as he crept over to the bed and kissed her softly on the forehead.

He took a seat and watched her sleep, patiently waiting for her to awaken. He fiddled with his lightsaber, tweaking it.

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:00:09 PM
*stirs a bit as he kisses her forehead, but didn't wake up fully untill an hour later. She opened and rubbed her eyes, looking over at him.*

Hello.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:01:47 PM
"Enjoy your nap?"

Kack smirked.

"How are you feeling this afternoon?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:09:40 PM
*yawns, sitting up and scratching her side*

I guess. And i feel....okay. dirty. I need to change my clothes....I should really be going, but i don't know how to get out of here.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:14:50 PM
"Yeah, we gotta sneak you out of here."

I've got an idea. :D

Kack peaked out of his room, no one coming.

"Let's go."

The two rushed out of the hallway. As they turned the last bend to the exit there stood a Jedi, half-asleep, watching the door.

Kack spoke to him through the Force, taking control of his sleepy mind.

"You will go to sleep now."

With that the Jedi sat down in his chair and pulled his hood over his eyes and dozed off.

Kack and Dae blitzed past the guard and out the door.

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:20:02 PM
*turns around as they rush out the door, and kisses him hard on the lips. Pulls back and grins.*

I guess I should get going....

Kack Mebuff
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:20:50 PM
"Alright, babe, I'll catch up with you later."

Kisses Dae back.

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:27:08 PM
Sure. We have a date, remember?

*she winked, and walked away, headed back home.*