PDA

View Full Version : COFFEE-GET-TOGETHER (open to all)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:29:14 PM
The Count had always treated his fellow Jedi like family, so of course no one would be suprised when he threw some kind of get together at his living quarters. He whipped up pounds of coffee, cappucinno, hot tea , and some candy snacks, enough caffinne to kill a horse. He was inviting whoever wanted to come to come over, drink some coffee, and have a nice chat. He had 2 large couches, enough for a good many people to have a nice time together. Whoever wnated to come was more than welcome to. After all, his house was everybody's house. Now he just awaited whoever wanted to come.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:31:40 PM
Zeke was once again roaming the Living Quarters, trying to remember where his new room was at. He turned right and walked into a room. He looked up and saw Kindo.

"Hey! How'd you get in m'room? And where'd you put my box?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:44:14 PM
The Count looked at Zeke in confusion.

" Zeke, this is my room. I think you went in the wrong one pal."

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:05:10 PM
"Whups...what's all the coffee for?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:09:24 AM
" Oh, nothing much. Just having a get together for whoever wants to come. Care for a cup?"

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:46:25 AM
"Cup? Of what? Coffee? I've never been allowed to have coffee before...Sure! Why not?" Zeke seated himself with a grin.

"Who else is coming?"

Wyvern
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:35:56 AM
Wyvern wandered around the Living Quarters lookin' for something to do. He smelled the wonderful sensation of coffee.
"Hey look coffee! When I was a kid, people used to jazz me up with this stuff! They did it for their own entertainment too.<sick freaks>"
Wyvern began pouring like there was no tomorrow. He began to shake rapidly. He then took a mighty swig.
"TASTY!!!"
He found himself a seat somewhere in the room.

Dreth Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:42:35 AM
Dreth walks in the room and goes to the Count. " Hi long time no see I was looking for you and someone told me that I could find you here. I just wanted to come here and have a talk about the good times if that... am I interrupting a party?" Dreth asks.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:41:54 PM
" Nope. Come on in! "

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:42:51 PM
"How is everyones drink?"

Dreth Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:54:27 PM
Brother i have a question to ask you.

Dreth Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:58:12 PM
ignore post

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:35:07 PM
Zeke drank some of his coffee...surprisingly, it had no effect on him.

"I wonder why they never let me have this stuff." Zeke mused. "Maybe it's b'cuz of him."

Zeke pointed at Wyvern.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:07:12 PM
" I don't know Zeke, but I love coffee."

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:15:18 PM
Zeke set his cup down.

"I like it, but I don't think I'll pick it up as a regular thing. But I'll have plenty of it while I'm here! Say, got any food?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:26:53 PM
" Sure. Check out the candy dishes over on the table."

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:42:42 PM
Zeke eyed the candy.

"Chocolate! This stuff was hard to get hold of on the ship. 'Specially since I lived in the cargo hold and was the last to the galley every meal."

He took a bite.

"Haaahh....is good!"

Zeke basked in the chocolate.

"I gotta hang out here more often!"

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 13th, 2002, 03:31:06 AM
::Azhure walked in, wondering who else was already her and nodded a friendly hello to Count Kindo::

Greetings. I hope there is still coffee left.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 06:58:24 AM
" You bet. Tons more. Come on in. I saved some Hot Chocolate for you."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:31:52 PM
Lion had been following Zeke when he heard two words: Chocolate, and Coffee.

"Coffee! Coffee! Chocolate! Coffee! Chocolate! Coffee!"

Lion flew through the open door, tripped over a chair leg, and landed on his back on Zeke. Flipping himself up, he proceeded to search the table for two of the most glorious words in existence...next to hot chocolate, of course. Lion took a large bar of chocoate and stuffed it into his mouth, then poured some of the coffee down his throat, and some more into the 32 ounce cup he always carried with him.

"Oh...hi everybody..." he said, his mouth stuffed with chocolate.

"Erm, who's party? Mind if I let myself in?"

Lion reached down to pick up Zeke, accidentally spilling some of his hot coffee onto Zeke's eye.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:34:33 PM
" Zeke, its my place, but everybody's party. You are more than welcome here, anythime. Oh, and don't worry, I got tons of coffee."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:58:27 PM
"Hey, thanks, dude!"

Lion proceeds to get napkins and cleans up Zeke, who is screaming in pain.

"There, all better."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 01:02:17 PM
" Zeke, you got a rush off the caffenne. You are gonna be an addict!"

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:02:55 PM
"Zeke? What Zeke?"

Zeke rubbed his eye with one hand and took another drink of his coffee.

"Lion's the one who spazzed..."

OOC: Why do I always catch the flak for what Lion does? All I did was get burned by some coffee!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:43:09 PM
OOC- Must be jynxed I guess. Bad luck.

" Lion, are you strung out?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:17:35 PM
Lion shrugged, took a sip of coffee, and said:

"Naw, I just think that the best way to empty alchohol from your system is to have other beverages. Hey, it works for me. Oh yeah, Zeke, sorry bout' the coffee."

Lion walked back to the bar and devoured some more chocolate.

(OOC: I know, it seems like everybody confuses you with me. Probably cuz we're both Spazzes with the the same hair color, lol.)

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:20:54 PM
Zeke made a makeshift eyepatch to free up his left hand.

"Is fine...just fine..."

Zeke drank some more coffee and grabbed another chocolate bar. He decided perhaps since it was Kindo's place, it'd be best to try and talk with his host...but what on Yavin do you talk with royalty about?

"So...uh...Kindo...how's your love life?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:31:05 PM
Lion tipped his chair back and fell out laughing, accidentally splashing Zeke with more coffee.

"Zeke...questions like that are more left to...say...truth and dare, maybe...oops, sorry."

Lion rushed to the scene with more napkins.

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:33:35 PM
Zeke frowned.

"Man...you ruined m'coat!" Zeke stood and threw off his trenchcoat. Luckily, the rest of his clothes were clean. He moved as far from Lion as he could and sat again.

"Like I was sayin..."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:36:05 PM
" Hey Zeke and Lion El, we are friends right? No one has to feel uncomfortable around me just cause I was Count once. No one has to talk to me just cause I am the host either. I am just a fellow Jedi. Right?"

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:38:40 PM
Zeke shrugged.

"Well, yeah. Hey, you aren't Count? News to me...well, since now we're buddies and you aren't royalty...Can I borrow your clotheswasher? I wanna get that coat clean before the stains ruin it! It's the only coat I got!"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:41:47 PM
"Ooops...heh-heh. Sorry, man."

Lion opened his cloak and pulled out a new trenchcoat.

"Happy Birthday, man!"

Lion then put down his coffee and moved as far away from the snack table as humanly possible.

"Ya, Count, we're all friends here. Anything been happening lately?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:46:21 PM
" I have resigned my position has Count Of Serenno. Zeke, go ahead and clean your clothes. My house is yours. Lately I have been looking for a roomate. I also wouden't mind finding a love interest. Do any of yall got something going on?"

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:50:11 PM
Zeke looked in from the room of clothes washing.

"It ain't my birthday! I'm tryin' to find all the stuff to build a saber...been reading up on what its made of, but got no clue how to make it...I'ma ask my master about it later. Lookin' for a lady, no luck, no one wants to date an eternally happy guy...but I won't let it get me down! I might room with ya...I can't remember where mine is. But I gotta find it! M'box is in there!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:01:05 PM
" Awesome. What about you Lion El?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:04:11 PM
"Ahh, I've got nothing going on. I spend most of my time lying around in my room, reading or talking with my family. Most of the other time I'm just messing around with my ship, the Black Dawn. I took her up yesterday and spent time weaving aound the Yavin defense fleet. I'm still getting a feel for her, she's brand new. No romantic engagements, but they'll happen...."

Lion leaned back into the comfy chair, and said:

"Ya, Zeke, I know its not your birthday...its, um...your...oh, hell, it's hard to think of excuses for presents when half the people in the room can read your thoughts!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:07:40 PM
" Hey Lion, you gotta my ship Glory, its an advanced Naboo starfighter, and it can fly."

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:08:51 PM
"Dude, the last time I was on a ship, I was in the cargo hold asleep in my cardboard box and they SPACED THEIR CARGO! I woke up when the airlock hissed and made it out just in time. And who said you gotta have an excuse to give a present? Or throw a party?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:16:32 PM
"Really, Kindo? Damn, I've gotta see that ship. My Black Dawn is 125 meters long, but it has the speed of a Y-Wing and the guns of a Blockade Runner. Course, If the Empire ever ambushes me, I'm in trouble. But if anybody ever needs a ride, ask me."

Lion looked at Zeke, imagining the guy freezing to death in a cardboard box. Lion just shook his head, trying not to laugh.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:20:47 PM
" Hey Lion, one day will get together and take rides on each other ships. We wille evn race! If any of yall would like to move in here, ive got lots of room, and you are more than welcome too. We will be roomates. Zeke, ill even give you your own room for your box."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:24:52 PM
"Ya, that would be great. I still have no idea how the Imps get their Carrack cruisers to fly at X-Wing speeds...wish I could get one of those, but then I'd have to have a whole crew...but, then again, I'd also have room for Zeke's cardboard box."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:28:51 PM
Ki Adi laughs to self.

" All I know is I wish I could fly as good as I can wield a lightsaber. My flying is alright, but my swordsman skills are off the chart!"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:33:25 PM
Lion laughed, then said:

"I wish that I could use my saber as well as I shoot! My day's as a mercenary taught me how to shoot well, and I got really good with sword combat, but there's something about a light saber that makes it so hard to control...maybe its the fact that it is so light. As for flying...well, I'm good enough to do the Kessel Run!"

(ooc: I'm going to sleep, its 11 here.)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:40:03 PM
ooc- its 1:40 here. We will continue this thread later, peace.

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:30:16 AM
:: Dios walked in from hearing a bit outside in the hall way. He walked in and sat down next to Ki Adi.::
Hope I'm not intruding, how are you Ki?
:: He turned to the other man also.::
I'm not sure I've met you before but I'm Dios Kane, nice to meet you.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:25:29 AM
Lion got up and said:

"Intruding? No, everybody is welcome here. You might want to sit further away from me, since I have a tendency to splash people with scalding coffee...by the way, I'm Lion El' Jonson. Pleased to meet you, Dios."

Lion reached over to the snack table for some more chocolate.

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:39:22 AM
:: Dios waved his hand at Lion::
Scalding coffee can't be as bad as this stuph
:: He holds out his flask and puts in his cup::
The only real way to wake up my friend.

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:01:12 AM
"Alcohol puts me to sleep."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:10:23 AM
"Not much puts me to sleep. I'm invincible against drinks...except for hot chocolate. If you ever see somebody prowling around the living quarters at 1:00 AM with cups, it's probably me."

(ooc: WOOHOO!!!! 100 POSTS!)

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:20:11 AM
"I'll remember that. Where's some more coffee?"

OOC: congrats to Lion.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:47:11 AM
"I think Kindo hid it...stains were beginning to show upon the furniture."

(ooc: Thanx, Zeke. It's Mah' Birthday, It's Mah' Birthday)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:25:06 PM
" Stains are ok, i already have a collection of other stains"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:54:36 AM
"Mmmm.....stain collection.....errr, sorry!"

Lion searches under his chair and finds the massive thermos.

"Here ya go, Zeke! To a life of randomness and being hyper!"

(ooc: Hey, I didn't spill it this time!)

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:25:15 AM
"To randomness and hyperactivity!"

Zeke took the offered thermos and drank deeply.

"Thanks. But not here. We'll go be random in the Bar and Grill later. For now...uh...Kindo! How's your training going?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:07:15 AM
Lion drank deeply from his gallon mug"...ahhhh.....coffeeeee" his body said.

"Ya, randomness in small spaces tends to get bones broken and coffee burns."

Lion sat back into the chair, waiting, because he'd like to know how Kindo's tryying was going.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:58:59 AM
" Do you all want to go chill at the Bar and Grill later? Oh, my training is going fine. Slow, but fine. Im learning. Jubei is a great master."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:15:10 PM
"Ya, that would be great. I'll meet y'all down there later."

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:35:42 PM
"But we're hangin out here! My training's great! Maia's so cool! She's teachin' me to be one with the force and my lightsaber. How's your training, Lion? You haven't said a word about your training or your master."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:46:21 PM
"Than forget the B&G, we will stay here."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:10:14 PM
OOC- Zeke, where can I get a picture like that?

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:20:46 PM
Zeke nodded.

"Yeah, besides, my coat's not done yet anyway. Now if Lion would quit chuggin his coffee and talk to us, we might get a decent conversation going."

He paused as he had an idea.

"We need more womens."

OOC: Like what? Mine? Go to...www.gamegen.com. They got tons of pics of fighting game characters to use. BTW, mine's Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:14:29 PM
" A Jedi is not a Jedi without the ladies. We need to get some over here. Maybe then we will get Lion El's attention."

ooc- thanks, appreciate it!

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:44:53 PM
"Yeah, okay. Where do we find some women?"

OOC: Not a problem.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:49:51 PM
"Hey, training's great! Master Dasquian is really cool, and we do most of our training out near the massassi ruin or in the jungle. We've even had a lesson at the very top of a waterfall. The only bad thing i that he won't let me spar, but I'll get more than enough of that when I'm a jedi."

(ooc: mmm...Jedi Women.....lol. I thought we already had Azhure over here)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:23:23 PM
" How are we going to get them over here?"

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:40:03 PM
"Force messaging? Pick up lines? Put up a sign out in the hallway?"

OOC: Yeah, she's here, but she aint posting. Besides, I said "More women." Meaning, "more than just Azhure".

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:14:19 PM
" Force messaging works for me. How about you all?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:15:51 PM
"Ya, works for me, too."

(ooc: Whee! More Women!)

Wyvern
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:18:46 PM
Wyvern was dormant for most of the conversation, drinking his coffee, shaking with caffiene, spoke up and said "Long live the Womenz!!!"

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:36:07 PM
"Okay, Force messaging it is!"

OOC: Hit the PMs and send one to every girl you know! 'Tis a noble quest for women!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:38:21 PM
" We are off to see the women, the wonderful women of GJO!"

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:42:14 PM
"Our noble quest for GJO women begins now!"

Zeke focused and started to send messages to everyone he knew...basically 2 people, but Lion and Kindo knew more and they could help him out.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:10:48 PM
" They come here though, this is are official hangout for now on."

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:13:43 PM
"Yes. If we can get some more people in here regularly I might just move in."

Zeke grinned from where he sat. A quiet chime sounded.

"M'coat's done!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:26:24 PM
" Well you are more than welcome too."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:28:42 PM
Lion had dozed off, and woke up so he could invite women over!

"Mmmm......Women..." Lion said, drool dripping to the floor.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:34:18 PM
" Hey I should get you two to move in, and we could do this all the time."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:05:57 AM
Maia had received a message from her Padawan to meet him here. Sticking her head in the door she called out to Zeke. She spotted a seemingly innocent set of male Jedi sitting around and drinking what appeared to be coffee.

"Ummm Zeke you wanted me to meet you here."

"I hope this is safe." Maia thought to herself, she unclipped her saber just to be on the safe side..... :) lol

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:20:47 AM
"Yeah! Master Maia! Have some coffee!"

Zeke handed her a huge cup of it.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:03:29 AM
"Hey, Maia! Come in, we don't bite..."

Lion nudged Azhure: *nudge* *nudge*...."Sleeping, I guess."

(ooc: We should move in, but I think I'll stay where I am...WE NEED MORE WOMEN!)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 11:34:52 AM
" Come on in Maia. I don't believe we have met. I am Ki Adi Kindo."

He got up and extended his hand towards Maia for a shake.

Dios Kane
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:05:54 PM
:: Dios watched Maia enter and raised his little styrofoam cup to her. He hadn't been kidding when he'd said that his kind of drink would wake him up faster than the coffee.::
Hail Maia, come on in, if you want somehing other than coffee, just ask.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:29:51 PM
Maia took Ki's hand and smiled. It's a pleasure to meet you and no I don't think we have met." Flopping down next to Dios she smiled. Sipping the coffee that Zeke had handed her. "Yummy Zeke thanks. So what evil are you boys up to?" Maia leaned over to peer into Dios's cup.

"What the heck are you drinking anyway? Smells like it could singe someone's eyebrows off." Maia said holding her cup out her eyes sparkled with mischief. "Ok let me try it ."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:36:05 PM
" Evil? We are just some average Jedi, sitting around, drinking enough caffinne to kill a family of Wookiees."

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:22:40 PM
"HELL YES! Caf that kills Wookiees!"

Perhaps the caffiene was finally getting to him. But then again, he acted like this all the time.

"We are on a noble quest for women!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:05:47 PM
" We need the womenz!" he spoke with a boldness.

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:14:20 PM
"I'm movin' in here. This place is cool. I'ma go find m'box later."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:57:22 PM
" This place is the best! Im moving in! Wait, I already live here! Now about those womenz......"

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:02:51 PM
"I'm rubbin' off on ya. Yep, I'm livin here."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:13:12 PM
" Sweet. Im going to find a Jedi woman to go out on a date with."

Kindo rubs his hands toghether, thinking hard.

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:15:03 PM
"Ooh! I wanna come too! Zeke needs women!"

He eyed Maia.

"But...but Master Maia's here though. I don't wanna leave her here with Wyv and Lion all alone!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:16:42 PM
" We don't have to go now. We will go later."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:28:09 AM
A man with a green kung fu uniform appeared in the doorway. He looked inside and pushed up his glasses.

"Wow, no wonder it was so loud. That's cool though. so, what's going on everyone? Kindo, how are you? I got accepted and am now training under Miss Navaria Tarkin as her Padawan. So what are you people up to?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:03:13 AM
" Just downing enough coffee to killa Rancor. COme on in and chill with us."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:24:18 PM
"Oh, comon, Zeke. Me and Dios ain't evil...just...MISUNDERSTOOD"

Lion made a very wide grin and laughed maniacally:

"MUHAHAHAHAHA....eh-hem."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:29:34 PM
" So Lion, when we gonna go crusing in each other ships?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:00:19 PM
"No idea. I had mine sent to the shipyards at Fondor for a quad turbolaser to be added on. It'll be back in a few days."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:36:57 PM
Wu Wei looked at Kindo and Lion. "Cruising? Ships? I personally prefer to walk. It's better for you. Keeps you fit. But to each his own. Where there is coffee, ther is milk. I think I'd like some milk, please."

Wu Wei took seat on the floor and leaned on the wall next to the open door. It was amazing at how many people could fit in the rooms at the Living Quarters.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:50:17 PM
"Ahhh, I take a 5 mile run almost every day at 1:00 am. Then I go to sleep if I don't find anybody to talk with, and wake up at 12:00 or so, unless my Master Dasquian needs me. Besides, we get a lot of exercise just walking back and forth to the bar."

Zeke
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:19:15 PM
"Sure do!" Zeke chimed in.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:26:48 PM
Maia sat back quietly and listened to the fun banter of the men. A smile graced her lips. Leaning over to Dios she whispered. "What do you think maybe we should al go to the bar and see if we can find these boys some women before they go insane." Maia laughed.

"Come on guys I'm getting hungry anyway lets go see what we can in the bar." Grabbing Dios by the hand she dragged him up. "You to Dios no staying here by yourself."

Dios Kane
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:28:39 AM
:: Dios waved to the newcomer as he drank down Maia's coffee and replaced it with half of his own drink.::
Be careful babe, this stuph could give Zeke his 5 secrets and then some.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:30:01 AM
Lion continued munching on the chocolate while Dios and Maia talked...Zeke was being unusually quiet.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:47:05 PM
"No rush you guys. Girls will come when they come. Just gotta be patient. If you let them, the womens as you put it will come to you. but the Bar and Grill won't be coming to us. We have to go to it. So, what's the plan?" Wu Wei asked.

Zeke
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:24:42 PM
Zeke was silent for a reason. When he had heard Dios say "5 secrets and then some", it had caught his attention. He was now hovering on the back of the couch, making an attempt to steal Dios' drink from him.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:49:19 PM
"True, true, Wu Wei...get away from the drink, Zeke..." Lion said, slapping Zeke in the hand.

Lion sat back down into his chair and pretended to close his eyes, though he kept one eye on Zeke...who knew what he'd be like if he got a taste of Dios'...concoction .

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 18th, 2002, 08:20:31 PM
" Lets get to the point. Where do you all want to chill, and why?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:11:43 PM
Lion murmured something, still pretending to have his eyes closed.

"I don't really care. I'd prefer to stay here, but if we're going, tel me so I can grab something out of my arsenal locker."

(ooc: Me and my friend are starting a little Jedi Starfighter squadron. No reason, really, just so we have something to do. We already got it all fixed up with the New Republic. They're letting us "liberate" a damaged star destroyer. Anybody wanna join?)

Zeke
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:20:35 PM
"But...all m'secrets at once!" Zeke protested.

He turned his attention to Kindo's question.

"I don't care, but whatever we do, it's gotta be fun! With women!"

He had completely missed Wu Wei's statement.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:24:47 PM
"Alright, Zeke, go ahead...I've got the defibrilator juiced up and ready, in case things don't go as planned...and I know they won't."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:30:57 AM
" I say we just stay here. Its more comfortable."
Kindo leaned back, boasting his comfort.

ooc- i wanna join!

Zeke
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:02:39 PM
"Okay. But I still want some of Dios' drink."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:51:34 PM
" Dios, sharing is a valuble asset."

Kindo leans over and nudges Dios.

ooc- Zeke, are you atill using Kyske for your avatar or can I use him?

Zeke
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:56:57 PM
OOC: Not anymore. Have at him.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:47:28 PM
Wu Wei heaved a sigh. No one had acknowledged his request for milk. It was all about alcohol and women. Wei never really saw how that combination worked, but to each his own.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:12:54 PM
" Anyone want some milk? "

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:27:31 PM
"Yes, please." Wu Wei said, raising his hand so Kindo could see where he was. "Coffee and alcohol aren;t my thing. Grandpa dies before he could teach me drunken kung fu and my dad is off the planet right now doing something."

He shrugged.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:59:34 PM
"Aright, let's stay here. I love these seats!" Lion said, jumping up and down on the plush cushions.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:20:59 PM
This party was quite unique. You had everything from Lion bounicng on the seats to Wei wanting milk. Nevertheless, it was alot of fun.

" The Jedi do make great seats."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:29:46 PM
Wu Wei finally recieved his milk and drank it down.

"Milk is good for you. It makes your bones strong. And teeth too. Good stuff. Ha ha! I can blame my mom for that. She was always making sure I ate right."

Wei stared at the bottom of his cup and laughed loudly. It was good to just sit there with everybody.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:14:51 AM
Lion had been jumping on one of the couches for a good 15 minutes now, and he finally fell off, bouncing headfirst into the floor, and then on top of Azhure and Dios.

"I swear ta' god, I didn't plan on THAT happening." Lion said, massassing his had and getting off of Azhure's seat, almost crushing Dios in the process.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:50:35 AM
We laughed at Lion's antics, but also hoped everyone involved were ok.

"So, last we left off, we were talking about women. You got two. Got anymore milk?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:14:44 AM
"Two? All I see is Azhure and Dios. Did I somehow crush Maia, too?"

Lion got up and looked around, then went over to the snack table for the jug of milk and called out "CATCH!"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:23:57 AM
Wei caught the jug wiht both hands and poured himself some milk.

"Thanks Lion. I appreciate it."

He took a big gulp of the milk.

"It makes a body good."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:40:49 AM
"Nice catch...I'm surprised Zeke hasn't stolen Dios' drink...yet."

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:38:53 PM
:: Dios had seen Lion and what was about to happen but it couldn't be stopped, he landed on him and was ceremoniously pushed off.::
I don't know what you guys expect to do with women and coffee but it sounds to me like you guys are a bunch a wanna bes with nuthin to you're names. I mean really, coffee and girls?! What are you thinkin? Go to a bar, then get some real drinks.
:: He takes a swig from his cup::
And then get some girls to show up, trust me. I've done it before.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:22:59 PM
Maia had just missed being sat on and giggled as Dios got the brunt of Lion on him. "Elbowing Dios in the shoulder Maia raised her eyebrows. "Lets not go back to that memory if you please." She said with a grimace and a twinkle of delight in her eye's...

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:30:27 PM
:: Dios laughed::
You had fun, don't lie! That was great, all until someone had to drug Xazor, guys, watch your drinks when you're havin fun, just say no to drugs. It ruins it all, trust me there too.
:: Dios nudged Maia::
How about dinner sometime Maia?

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:37:33 PM
Maia blushed brightly then laughed at the memory of the drink game. "Ok I admit it I had fun. But do you have to remind me?" Maia grumbled softly. "Leaning into his shoulder she smiled batting her eyelashes in a playful manner.

"Why sir I would love to have dinner with you. Where you taking me?" A blush heated her face, telling her feelings once again.

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:39:45 PM
:: Dios thought about it.::
I don't think the bar will do this time. How about the balcony to my room? It's open and nice. A little chilly at night but then when isn't it at night on Yavin huh?

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:52:39 PM
Maia raised her eyebrows slightly. "Ok sounds good to me but umm are you cooking or ordering in? I have yet to meet a man that can cook." She said nudging him again. She sipped the drink he had given her and gasped as the liquid burned her throat going down....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:45:02 PM
" I personally don't need drugs to bounce me off the roof. Ive got enough energy already to jumpstart a Star Destroyer. Don't need anymore."

Kindo gulped more of his Mocha Cappicino, it was a very tasty treat.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:31:39 PM
Wei laughed at everyone. Not in a taunting manner, but because he appreciated their antics.

"Wow, but this is a lot of fun."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:01:55 AM
" How about a question that if I ask, everyone has to answer honestly?"

Kindo sat back in his seat, grinning and scheming.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:03:37 AM
"Ya...this is, but I think we need to take Dios' drink away from him, and lock it up where Zeke can't get to it. Dios is changing subjects randomly, and I don't want to see Zeke with Dios mystery mixture..."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:07:54 AM
"A question? Depends on what sort of question. Ah, why not? It;ll add a new spark of life to this little get together."

Wu Wei finished the second glass of milk.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:49:15 AM
"Ya, sure, why not?"

Lion poured himself a glass of milk.

"Ya know, I'm surprised I grew to be so tall...I haven't drinkin' milk since I was, like, 12, when I accidentally swallowed an entire jug of creamer."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:19:56 PM
" Here goes nothing. If any of you had to go out on a date with anyone in the GJO, who would it be?"

Dios Kane
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:04:41 PM
:: Dios looked to Kindo and laughed::
Maia!
:: He turned back to Maia and watched her reaction to the drink.::
Well, be amazed cuz i learned to cook from Tomak and he could make a career off of cooking, trust me.

Zeke
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:18:47 PM
Zeke frowned.

"Why can't I have any of Dios' drink? And women'll only go to you b'cuz they're drunk!"

"I'd date Maia or Xazor or Navaria or Ange or Salemn or..."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:01:35 PM
Kindo arose from his seat and poured Zeke a cup of what Dios was drinking. He walked back and handed it to him, then sat back down.

" I would have to say Xazor. She's wonderful. How about you two, Lion El and Wei Wu?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:25:04 PM
Wu Wei looked up at Kindo and thought about what he had been asked.

"Well, I know Ange Tot becasue she's my neighbor across the hall. She's nice. Definitely datable. Then there is Navaria Tarkin. SHe's nice too, buit she's also my teacher. That kind of makes it hard to try to date her. Then there is this Cizerak woman that everyone calls Taa. She would be datable, but she's too forward. It kind of makes me uncomfortable. I like them all, really."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:14:07 AM
Lion took a quick glug of his milk, then looked up...

"Hmmm....Jedi Women...well, I dunno! Maybe Azhure, or Maia, or Ange, or Navaria, or Xazor, or..." Lion continues on, naming a few more Jedi women, as well as a sith or two.

"Well, that's it..." everybody coughs into their drinks, so Lion replies:

"Erm, maybe I should narrow down my choices a bit, eh?"

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:54:15 AM
Maia laughed at the question and the answers. It seemed they wanted all of the women. Shrugging she looked a Dios and winked. "Well, I guess I have an easy answer sense I have a date with you huh Dios." She grinned. "All of you are fine looking men and any woman here I'm sure would be glad to date you guys."

Maia sipped her drink again careful to take a smaller drink. Her eyes watered instantly. "What the heck is in this stuff Dios." She said to cover the blush that heated her face.

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:51:03 AM
:: Dios had wanted to argue when Ki Adi had taken some of his drink but... oh well. It was his room, what did Dios care if Zeke blew it up. He turned to Maia.::
I dunno. I made it in my sink, took me about four days to let it ferment. Strong stuph huh? Oh yeah, and a forewarning back away from Zeke. I have a serious doubt he's gonna walk away from that cup alive.

Zeke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:59:03 AM
Zeke took the cup, still naming women he'd like to date, and absently took a drink. Nothing happened.

"And...um...that's it."

He finished his list and downed the drink at a single go.

"This stuff is good!"

There was no change in his behavior, but his eyes had attained a strange swirling quality.

"Can I have some more?"

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:06:19 AM
:: Dios saw the change in his eyes and mouthed no but the little guy inside his head thought this would be pretty good. So Dios reached inside and pulled out his flask. He poured Zeike a full cup.::
Go ahead.

Zeke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:49:57 AM
"T-thanks!"

Zeke was vibrating as he finished off the new cup.

"G-g-good stuff..."

Zeke collapsed on the floor.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:00:58 AM
"...I knew we'd need this." Lion said, pulling out the difibrilator.

Lion placed the pads on Zekes stomach, then shouted "CLEAR" and sent jolts of electricity through his friend.

Zeke seemed to be regaining consciousness, and looked like he was having a good time too...

"Oh my god, don't tell me he's getting high off the electricity..."

Zeke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:12:16 AM
"It tinguls me..."

Zeke's speech was slurred heavily and his eyes weren't focusing, but he'd be fine.

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:18:29 AM
:: Dios couldn't help from laughing. He should do this more often. He looked to Maia.::
Want some more? Zeke's had enough as you can see.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:30:42 AM
"Hey, Dios, can I have some?"

Lion thought it would be interesting to see what had unseated Zeke...that must be strong stuff...

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:37:32 AM
Wei laughed at Zeke's reaction to the drink and laughed more when Lion had asked for some.

"You guys are gonna get yourselves killed."

Wei fell over and laughed some more.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:42:11 AM
Lion leaned down and picked Zeke up, then tossed him onto the couch.

"Aww, we already signed our own death warrant...joining the Jedi kinda guarantees you're gonna get some body part sliced off..."

Lion realised what he had jut said and fell over laughing, landing on Maia...

"Oops....heh-heh, sorry....Maia." Lion was laughing between gasps of air...

"....This place is a nuthouse now."

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:49:09 AM
:: Dios didn't catch on what was so funny and pushed Lion away. He'd already gotten both arms cut off. He didn't need to be reminded.::
Watch it Lion. Some things aren't that funny.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:54:04 AM
"...maybe not for you, sorry. So, how about some of that drink?"

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:01:11 PM
:: Dios pulled back his sleeves to let Lion see the line where the old flesh was dto the new flesh on both arms. A fine line was down both. He reached into his jacket and got his flask and smiled.::
Be careful. I've yet to come up with a name for it but I have got a reason to call it lethal.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:10:09 PM
Wei liked Dios's quip. Wei decided it was more fun to watch than to get invovled.

He calmed down and sat back up.

"Maybe you should give some to a Sith. It'd be a great way to take one out."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:10:47 PM
"...How the hell did that happen?" Lion asked, almost forgetting that he was holding the most potent drink in the universe in his hand.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:13:00 PM
" Hey, I bet if some will poke Dios with a needle he will bleed caffinne."

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:17:42 PM
:: Dios smirked as he looked down then back up.::
You're probably right Kindo. I lost the left in a duel with a sith and the right to my best friend. I'm not really up for talkin about those but here. Pass this around.
:: Dios held out flask and gave it to Kindo.::
I wanna see the effects on everybody. I've already seen Maia and Zeke, and I think women have a slight immunity to it.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:26:34 PM
Wei's nose wrinkled at Dios's words.

"None for me thanks. Never really liked the taste of alcohol."

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:29:16 PM
:: Dios shook his head.::
There really isn't that much in there and it's not going to effect your martial arts. Maybe you're vision but you'll be fine when you wake up in the morning.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:30:35 PM
Kindo took a small swig of the stuff Dios passed around.

" Strong, and not that great. What is it?"

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:32:26 PM
Heck if I know? I made it in my sink while I let myself be drunk. All I know is that it took my about four days to make it and get over the hangover.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:35:31 PM
Kindo stands up, runs to the bathroom, and closes the door. He after a few minutes returns to the party.

" I think ill stick with coffee."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:40:22 PM
Wei shrugged as he recieved the flask. He poured a very small amount into his empty cup and drank it.

"Umm...wow. You could use this stuff as a rust remover. Can;t recommend it fo rmuch else though."

Wei noticed a small headache creep up on him.

"Anyone have any medicine for headaches?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:47:08 PM
" Ive got something for you, Wei Wu."

Kindo got up and approached Wei Wu. He rested his hand across Wei's forehead. It took a few minutes, but then his headache was gone.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:55:55 PM
Wei smiled. He felt loads better.

"Thanks Kindo. You used the Force, didn;t you? I gotta learn to do that."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:28:12 PM
" Yes. I can't do it all the time, only on occassion."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:39:39 PM
Lion took a swig of the stuff....

"Hmm.....It's got a taste, kinda like chocolate mixed with blaster gas, and..." Lion's face went kinda screwy, then went back to normal.

"Wow! That stuff is pretty potent!"

Zeke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:23:27 PM
Zeke was on the floor still, but fully recovered.

"I hear ya. I'm over it, but I can't find it in me to move. I'd have to say it's fairly potent. And it really DID give me all 5 secrets at once...or rather, I hallucinated them."

He paused.

"I need some for me."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:13:20 PM
"Ya know, Dios, if you can remember what the heck is in here, I could hook you up with a friend of mine in the liquor industry..."

Then Lion thought back to the taste in the back of his mouth,

"...of course, you'd probably be arrested for selling poison, but Hey, what do I know?"

Lion took another sip of the exquisite brew, which really was rather tasty once you get over the knockout punch.

(ooc: 200 POSTS!!!!!!!!! YA BABY! IT'S MAH' BIRTHDAY, IT'S MAH' BIRTHDAY!!!)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:44:02 PM
Wei smiled. "I wouldn't buy it. But to each his own."

Wei wasn't thirsty anymore, but that was ok. He was still having fun talking.

Zeke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:43:35 PM
"A drink made by Dios Kane? Sold for profit? It'll never happen. It'll never make the health inspection."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:21:34 PM
"Hell, forget the health inspection, I doubt it will pass the chemical weapon checks!"

Lion laughed out loud, trying not to spill some of Dios' drink onto himself...no telling what it might do to skin...

Dios Kane
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:21:23 AM
:: Dios could only laugh.::
Good it works. You guys are probably right too. This stuph is too dangerous. I guess us Jedi will just have to keep it to ourselves.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:47:54 AM
"...Leave us outta this one, Dios. This is your mess to keep. You want to incinerate it, or just finish it off?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:12:13 AM
Wei chuckled slightly. The stuff was strong, but Wei thought Dios deserved more credit. At least he could make his own drinks.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:28:28 AM
Lion laughed, but he thought Dios deserved less credit...after all, who didn' t know how to make their own drinks?

(ooc: My grandpa owns a Distilery, lol...)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:46:29 PM
" Jedi, we are here to be Jedi. Keep repeating everyone."

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:15:18 PM
:;Azhure had wastched for this time. Social skills was something she watched others do until she could figure out how to put it to her own personality. Feeling uncomfortable she nodded a goodbye. She did not belong here like she did not belong in lots of places. They were her to be a jedi, so was she. But...there were many questions to answer::

Thank-you for the coffee Kindo. I may speak to you all later.

OOC: lolz, i havent been i this thread a long time ago, and azhure was in it so I'll depart her out of it and let you all keep going =)
sorryz about my absense in this string dude.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:16:57 PM
Lion got up from his chair and held the door open for her.

"Hey, cya, Azhure!"

(ooc: She Speakz!)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:26:54 PM
" Take care Azhure and don't be afraid to drop by when ever you need anything."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:39:39 PM
Wei nodded as she passed by his position at the door.

"You may not have said much, but you were sure pretty to look at."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:03:39 PM
(ooc: Don't try, Wei, she's got Tomak.......jk, jk)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:49:19 PM
ooc: I know. I know. But still, man. I gotta be honest.

ic:

Wei turned to the others.

"What now?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:55:37 PM
"No idea...I'm still trying to narrow down my choices for the girl I'd like...."

Lion threw his head back onto the headrest, then resumed thinking about Jedi Muchachas...

(ooc: I know, I'm sure anybody would like Azhure...especially me! But lucky Tomak got her...maybe we should try to gt her back here, eh? Speaking of Tomak, he's in mortal peril in one thread, and I'll probably ask you guys (and girls) later to help me rescue him...Dios, you know what I'm talking about, don't you?)

Zeke
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:21:46 PM
Zeke eyed Azhure as she left.

"I didn't even know she was here."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:24:55 PM
" I thought maybe she wasn't feeling good or something."

Zeke
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:45:52 PM
"Maybe."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:12:04 AM
Kindo arose from his seat and paced around for a minute. He then let out a smile, as if he had just figured out something.

" I have a great idea!"

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:10:01 AM
"Let's hear it then! We could use one of those!"

Zeke dragged himself to a sitting position.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:50:55 AM
"Yum....Ideas. I like ideas......."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:53:39 AM
"Yeah, come on, Kindo! Spill the beans."

Wei was excited at the prospect of doing something new. That, and his back was hurting form where he had been sitting against the wall for so long.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:27:40 PM
" Everyone knows that I was Count of Serenno. That is the highest position on that planet. We have an area their, known as Evergreen Forest. It is absoultely beautiful. I have a small house by the Evergreen River, which leads to a beautiful waterfall. We could go for 2 days. This would provide for incredible meditation. Could you all imagine meditating and cocentrating in beautiful nature? It would be an unforgettable experience! We could practice using the Force, lightsaber skills, and getting to know one another. Talk to your masters. If they want to come they can. What do you all say?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:48:57 PM
"Whoa, seriously? That would rule!"

Lion jumped up from his seat on the couch.

"I'll ask my Master right away. Thanks, Kindo!"

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:54:22 PM
Zeke looked over at Maia.

"Can I go? Pleeeaaaase? Can I can I huh?"

He crawled over and attached himself to her leg.

"Pleeeaaaase?" he asked in a mock-whine.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:57:08 PM
" Maia, you can go too. It would be great for training."

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:59:36 PM
Zeke continued to heckle Maia.

"Come on, I already got Kindo's permission!"

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:38:17 PM
Maia looked blearily down at Zeke. "Sure lets all go. It sounds like a lot of fun." Grinning she turned to Dios, "you coming to?"

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:41:29 PM
"YEAH! Swizzle!"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:51:33 PM
"Hey, Kindo, good news! Master Dasquian said I could come! He said that he'd like to come, too, if you guys will let him."

Lion was ecstatic about going on a vacation, he hadn't been on one for a few years...

"So, we should start planning...Should I be the transport, since I probably have the biggest ship?"

Lion thought about his 5 man crew...Naomi, Brad, Jacyn, Catrina, and Leena..Kindo probably wouldn't want them along...then, Lion thought of something...

"You guys could come my ship and be my crew...that way I wouldn't have to take my crew along and I could let them relax here...as long as I don't put Zeke at one of the weapon stations....."

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:54:52 PM
"Weapons? Will I get to shoot at things and make pretty explosions?"

He was still hugging Maia's leg, but he had his full attention on Lion.

"Can m'buddy run a station?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:08:16 PM
" Lion El, Dasquian is more than welcome to come. Remember, it is mainly training, its just the perfect place to train. When shall we leave? We can stay for two days. I guess we will take Lion's ship, but I will have to lead the way their. Dios, you coming?

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:13:47 PM
"Zeke, I said I'd make you stay away from the weapons stations...but I might not have a choice..."

Lion sighed...

"My ship has turbolasers, missiles, and Ion cannons...I'll let you shoot some stuff off later on, but don't shoot at the New Republic defense fleet...I don't feel like being chased around by frigates all day..."

"And, Kindo? Thanks. I assume you'll be leading us in your Naboo starfighter?"

Lion remembered one more thing...

"If your pet mutant cockroach is heavy enough to trigger buttons, then I'll put him in the countermeasure seat...I don't suppose he can do too much damage with chaff...fair, Zeke?"

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:22:04 PM
"Put him on the comm system! That'd be neato!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:25:26 PM
" Of course. I just hope your ship can keep up with Glory, my advanced Naboo starfighter."

Kindo emphasized advanced, boasting his ship.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:51:04 PM
Wei smiled. His family had always been nomadic, so it sounded good to him.

"I just need to go check with my master."

Wei stepped out the door.

"Don't go anywhere. I'll be back soon."

OOC: Dios is out of town for a bit and won;t be back until later. He'll call me liar when he comes back though. lol

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:52:37 PM
"...Do cockroaches make noise?"

Lion turned to Kindo and laughed.

"I'm sure it can. It goes at least as fast as a Y-Wing...It's sure as hell faster than some other cargo freighter we'd have to use..."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:57:27 PM
" I know your ship can fly. When shall we depart?"

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:30:23 PM
"Later! We gotta wait for Wei."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 06:02:05 PM
"lol, true...we can't forget our resident martial artist..."

"So who's coming? Dasquian, Me, Kindo, Zeke, and Maia, so far, right?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:22:00 PM
" So far. Is Dios coming?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:27:45 PM
Wei burst back in. He was out of breath from running all the way to his master and back again.

"Miss Navaria...says that...I can go..." he panted.

He had a big smile plastered on his face.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:39:14 PM
" Sweet!"

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:22:49 PM
"Swizzle!"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:27:41 PM
"Woohoo! So, when are we going?"

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:57:05 PM
Maia shook her leg that Zeke was still clinging to. He didn't budge. Giving him an absent smile she patted is head and let him stay where he was. Was easier than prying him off. :)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:09:04 AM
"We shall leave tomarrow. So you all go get packed and I shall wait around for those who are still deciding."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:52:52 AM
(ooc: We'll need to make a new thread, or something...)

"Okay, my ship will be all prepped...and I've had the bathrooms cleaned and the soda bins restocked...we could live in it, if we had to."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:35:07 PM
OOC- it will be in Star Wars Roleplaying.

" Great. I guess we are all ready."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 26th, 2002, 07:00:43 PM
OOC: Runs in, skids to a stop :) Zeke and I think Wei are gone right now if ya wanna wait on em :) Waves hiya guys :)

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:17:55 AM
ooc: Lion tries skidding to a stop and crashes into Maia...*oops*...I dunno, should we wait on Wei?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:54:34 PM
OOC- I need a post from everybody who will be attending the trip.

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:58:05 PM
:: Dios waves his hand.::
Do we need a parent signature? Cuz my family's poor and ESOL won't support it anymore after it found out we weren't spanish

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:01:46 PM
We will let it slip this once Dios(lol)

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:11:15 PM
Alright! Muy bien, si? Si!

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:43:41 AM
Falls tothe ground ....... uhhhh owwie :) Mesa going to lol waves hnd in the air. memememememe :) hola Dios :)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:59:55 PM
" Here is who I know is going. Jubei SaDherat Vader, Maia Tharinn, Dios Kane, Dasquain Belargic, Lion' El Jonson. Anyone else?"

Zeke
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:29:03 PM
Zeke waved.

"Yo! Don't forget me and dude!"

He pointed at Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:34:18 PM
"Yeah, man. That's not too nice of you."

Wei grinned mischievously.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:53:40 PM
"Okee Dokee, peeps....lets get this pah-tay started...or whatever the hell it's 'sposed to be :lol."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:55:19 AM
"Yes, let's go!" Wei was excited.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:36:44 PM
I need to know who all is going first.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:01:17 PM
"Ok, man. Take your time."

Wei settled down to sleep until Kindo was finished with his business.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:13:49 PM
Lion kicked Wei...

"Wake up, dude...."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:34:07 PM
OOC- Dude, retire this thread!!! It's freakin old, lol!!!

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:39:28 PM
:lol...just trying to get it noticed...:D