PDA

View Full Version : Dedication to the Hand

Shadow Jedi Maul
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:10:57 PM
Lord Maul slowly walked through the dark and dreary halls of Bast Castle. He had heard so many things about this particular castle, and since it was now the Black Hand's, a group he so badly wanted to join, it made it all the more intesting. He had traveled a long journey from here, all from the desolate planet of Dantooine. Nervousness coursed through his vains, as he did not know how accepting the Dark Jedi would be. He himself had seen first hand how powerful the dark side is, a Sith once saber fighted with Jedi and took him out without breaking a sweat. He read up aout the Black Hand, including two members he found to be most inspiring. Maester Wargrave, his wisdom made him one not to be beckoned with, and Evil Hobgoblin for power. Would he meet these people? The only thing he knew completly was that he would dedicate his very soul to becoming a Black Hand apprentice to learn the ways of the dark jedi instead of so-called peace from the hypocritical Jedi.

" I have come to dedicate my life to the Black Hand, if you will accept me?" he shouted.

Did anyone hear him?

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:59:53 PM
(ooc) Usually, people get stopped outside the gates, but it can slide this time.

(ic)

Nothing but silence greeted the intruder. No lights came on, no people emerged from concealment. For all Maul knew, Bast Castle itself was mocking, not just his attempt at contact, but his very presence within the halls.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:40:15 PM
wrong post- meant to post elsewhere
ooc- lord maul is my friend next door's character that he uses over here. he forgot to sign on, so heposted as me. but he has decided no longer to get on, so please accept my apologies for the useless thread.sorry.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:33:35 AM
(ooc) Okie doke. I'll leave the thread, though, just in case.