PDA

View Full Version : Zeke's Brilliant Training Idea (closed, except for Maia Tharrinn and her padawans)

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:07:26 PM
Zeke paced excitedly in one of the Academy's lesser used rooms. He had a great idea for a training exercise, and couldnt wait for everyone to get there so he could test it. He'd found 2 extra lightsabers in a dumpster behind the Academy. They were old and busted, and he wasn't the most technically proficient guy in the Order, but he'd managed to replace most of the parts and get the sabers in working order. Now all he had to do was wait.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:03:22 PM
*Ami walks up.*

"Hey, Zeke, what's goin' on? Where's Master Maia?"

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:08:11 PM
Zeke waved.

"Dude, I dunno! She'll get here eventually. Wyvern's gonna be late probably, considering how he just got here and all. Here, have a saber."

He tossed her one of his extras.

"Don' know what color it is. You'll find that out when Maia and Wyvern get here and I explain myself."

Wyvern
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:11:51 PM
"Hey Zeke whats up? I wonder if master will show later on. Hey, a lightsaber! Toss it here man!"
Wyvern excitedly caught it and ignited it. To his dismay, it was blood-red... He stared at it, shaking, remembering his good friend's death. He quickly hid his emotion,"O.K.! Let's go! En Garde!" He held it in his hand upside-down, like a long knife.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:26:04 PM
Zeke parried and brought his knee up under Wyvern's stomach. He lifted Wyvern withouthurting him, spun him around on his leg and snapped his leg down, throwing him to the floor.

"Not so fast, tough guy. Set it to the training setting first, and wait for Master Maia. She's gotta ref this whole thing."

Zeke's grin was wild; he couldn't wait to start either.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:12:13 PM
Maia came quietly into the arena. Ari sat proudly on her shoulder ruffling his feathers. She watched as her Padawans talked and joked. She knew she had a good group her. They were dedicated and caring and the force shone through them. She hoped she could teach them well but she didn't think it would be that hard with the great personalities they all had.

Maia stepped forward and bowed to her Padawans. "Hello Zeke, Ami, and Wyvern. Zeke has told me a little abut this. I will watch and make comments on what I see. If you want you can call on me with any questions you have. Soon I will take each of you and train you on a one on one basis. I liked his idea with this though and wanted to see where it went. Remember always to call on the force. Put any anger and ill will aside. Always let the lightside be your guide." With that Maia stepped back and watched.

Ari cooed softly as if he to was content in the wonderful Padawans Maia had been graced with....

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:44:09 AM
Zeke cleared his throat to call the other's attention.

"'Kay, now that Master Maia's here, I can explain. This is a lightsaber exercise. We'll fight 3 on 3 battle royale. No double teaming! Here's the deal: each of us must consider the other two Padawans to be an enemy, but like good little Jedi, we have to defend each other as well. Naturally there will be times when no one will be able to come to your defense, so be on guard.

"Everyone ready?"

Zeke ignited the dark blue saber Maia had given him.

"Ready...GO!"

Wyvern
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:07:47 AM
Wyvern ignited the saber, revealing it's color, Red. He then asked with curiosity,"Master Maia, Isn't the color of the Sith lightsaber red? It's a strange coincidence that I got this one. Will it be alright to use for a sparring exercise?"
A wild smirk came over Wyvern's dark face. He couldn't wait for the training to commence.
Zeke began his explaination too quickly for the answer, so Wyvern, once again, got into stance. He stared into Zeke's calm, deep eyes trying to anticipate the attack.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:46:29 PM
*Ami ignited her bright blue saber. She was a little nervous, since she had never really sparred with anyone before. She took a deep breath and let the Force flow through her.*

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:04:25 PM
Maia grinned at Wyvern. "It is not the color of the saber but the hand that wields it that matters. Though traditionally that color is used by Sith, I don't think it matters." Maia reached out with the force sensing Ami's nervousness.

"Use the force to calm You Ami and remember I am here to assist if you need to call on me. Feel the light saber as an extension of yourself, let it be part of you, and also remember that these Jedi you face now are friends and if you need to ask questions, just ask." Maia sent a soothing wave through Ami. Maia knew the girl would be all right, her sprit was strong...

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:29:32 PM
Zeke was the first to make his move. He came sprinting in at Wyvern, eyes closed, focusing the Force to calm himself and sense his surroundings. He pulled his saber back over his shoulder like a baseball bat and aimed his usual one-shot opening slash at Wyvern's stomach.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 13th, 2002, 07:10:36 PM
*Ami cast a grateful glance at Master Maia, closed her eyes, and focused all her energy on the Force. She then opened her eyes and looked directly at Zeke. He was busy sparring with Wyvern to care about Ami. She grinned and leaped forward, twirling her saber.*

"Watch out, Zeke!", she thought.

Wyvern
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:36:39 AM
Wyvern's eyes grew strangely vacant as the attack grew near. He focused his thoughts and at the last moment parried the attack.
"Heheheh... Somethin' tells me its gonna be a long day. ZEKE DUCK!"
Wyvern quickly struck out at the flying blade of Ami and knocked it back over her head, with her grip still strong. Wyvern began lashing out with great speed at his fellow padawan female.

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:32:54 PM
Zeke ducked, then brought up his saber to prevent Wyvern's attack on Ami.

"Uh-uh-uh! You didn't say the magic word!"

He swept his saber at Ami's legs. If he somehow missed, Wyvern's legs were next in line.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 16th, 2002, 04:41:13 PM
*Ami jumped over the saber at the last minute, and Wyvern did the same. Zeke was left still kinda spinning from centrifugal force or whatever, so Ami took the opportunity to launch another attack on Wyvern.*

Wyvern
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:04:47 AM
Wyvern dodged and launched a thrusting attack to her stomach.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:41:25 PM
Wyvern ran me through and now I'm dead.

lol, just kidding.

*Ami dodges the attack, but before she can attack him, Zeke recovers and launches an attack on his fellow padawans.*

Zeke
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:25:49 PM
Zeke spins his saber around his body and goes at Wyvern with a stab, then fakes and slashes at Ami.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:06:34 PM
Watching each move her Padawans made to make sure they there would be no one hurt, Maia grinned. They were all talented fighters. The lightsaber could be deadly even in a friendly spar. Standing up she circled as she watched and ignited her saber.

She wanted to be ready if an ill timed blow fell. She did not want to lose her Padawans.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:05:47 AM
*Ami deflects the attack and is doing fine, until Wyvern gets involved. :rolleyes Ami is suddenly attacked by both of her fellow padawans.*

"Geez."

*Ami dives and twirls until she is in the perfect position to attack both of them. She lashes out at Zeke and Wyvern at such an angle that they must split up and fend for themselves.*

"CHICKS RULE!!!!!!"

Zeke
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:20:30 PM
"Rule what?"

Zeke dodged her move and tripped her, then stepped on her on his way to get at Wyvern.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:49:16 PM
*Ami screamed.*

"OW! THAT HURT ZEKE!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!!!!!!!"

*She gets up and launches a fierce attack on Zeke.*

Zeke
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:51:58 PM
"Sorry pal."

Zeke dodges her, working on his evasion and praying Wyvern won't try and gut him until he can deal with Ami.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:45:15 PM
Maia watched her young Padawans she could feel the slight frustration from Ami. Though the spar was meant for training purposes there were always feeling involved. As there could be serious injury if things got out of hand.

"Call on the lightside Ami to calm you to ease your pain. Never attack in anger but only for the sake of justice on those who wrong others. It is the way of the Jedi seek peace first then let the force guide you in you actions." Maia said softly to Ami's mind.. Maia was not berating the girl just trying to keep the anger from filling her. It always lead to the darkside...