PDA

View Full Version : Desaria's Back

Telan Desaria
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:01:20 PM
Hi. I am back, and better than ever after many life changing events.

I would like to know what has been happening in my stead, and if I'm still a Brevet Grand Admiral of the Empire.

Good to see Schreiger's back. Great to have a Grand Moff around, specially when ya' need a two faced politician----just kidding.

Ha ha.

Anyway, hope to hear from you all. Please feel free to email me at

telandesaria@yahoo.co.ok

Khendon Sevon
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:03:45 PM
i'm done w/ my part of the bespin thread,
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19319

I've dropped the troops, take command of them and have 'em destroy the rebs.

Darth Viscera
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:59:43 AM
Welcome back Telan, we kept your seat warm. I sincerely hope that you still have a spot in the damnyankee PA militia. Our nation is proud to have someone so committed in her service.

Daren Trevelan
Jul 12th, 2002, 05:45:03 AM
Welcome back Viscount, er uh, Admiral Desaria, sir.

Telan Desaria
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:57:20 AM
Thank you all. Yes, Visc, I am still an officer and a soldier. Just as I am here. But thank you for remembering.

I shall eliminate Bespin Rebels in a few.

What has happened to the Empire? Warlordism???

What is the new status of things? Until I here otherwise, I am still a Grand Admiral and in command of Thyferra, which I think is right. But what about the ships?

Darth Viscera
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:10:50 PM
Pick a planet that you like, I'll sign off on it, you get to keep that planet and act as a warlord, you can use a handful of ships (nothing bigger than an ISD, and only 1 or 2 ISDs max), and do warlord-like stuff. No bean counting, though, so we can't have a solid roster of what ships are available. ask charley for details.