PDA

View Full Version : My Resignation

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:44:15 PM
Honestly, I don't know what to say...

I'm sure the majority of you know what's been going on here lately so I won't even explain. This is why I'm announcing my resignation. It may be temporary, it may be permanent. I really don't know. Not that it matters because half of you probably don't know me, haven't seen me here in forever anyway...and the other half...probably have a mix of feelings for me.

I feel this is best, at least for now. I'm going through some very confusing times as of late. Not to say someone else here isn't. Things have just been hard.

Without making this dramatic, I simply wish you all the best. Especially one specific person out there.

How I've prayed everything could be right with the world...that everything would be clear as a crystal to me....that I would understand things I certainly don't understand now....and that love was so much easier...

Goodbye, my friends...know my prayers are with you

AmazonBabe
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:57:59 PM
:\

:(

You will be missed, Obi.

I understand when you say you wished life were as clear as a crystal. As of late, I've been wishing myself it weren't so foggy.

I do wish you the best and hope you find clarity.

God bless. :wave

ReaperFett
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:02:54 PM

You were always cool in my book, from the time you helped me make my first sig onwards.

Seeyas :(

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:27:02 PM
I don't know what to say Jas :(

I have to admit I still am very much confused too. Things just still don't make sense to me. How I wish it wasn't this way. :cry

You shouldn't feel like you have to resign, but I understand where you are coming from this is up to you.

Please take care of yourself.

I still do worry about you, even through all this.

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:42:32 PM
bye Obi!!! :( We'll miss you!

Liam Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:07:38 PM

Goodbye Obi..

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:11:53 PM
:wave

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:28:50 PM
Ahhhhh Frell..... There goes one of our foundation members.

Go in peace and come back soon Obi. We'll miss you

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:30:13 PM

Sorry to hear that, matey. You take care of yourself. Hopefully, it wont be a permanent thing but if it is best wishes for the future.

You'll be missed sorely. God bless.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:45:40 PM
Talked to you for a while on AOL man, your a nice guy and i will miss you all the same. take care of yourself buddy

Mikey/Sieken

Darth Vader
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:55:15 PM
I know exactly how you're feeling, Jas.

Figrin D'an
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:00:26 PM
I know everyone here hopes that this isn't a permenant resignation. You've been an exemplary member of GJO, not to mention a great friend to many people that have been on the boards over the years. Life seems to always throw us a curveball, just when things seem to be going so well....

Take all the time you need, my friend... we'll always be here, waiting to welcome you back when you are ready. Don't be a stranger on AIM, if you need to talk to someone.

Take care.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:44:21 PM
Take care, and may the Force be with you.

:)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:47:51 PM
Awww............. :(

Man, Obi......you've been great. We haven't RPd a ton with eachother, but you always had confidence in me......especially when others didn't. Thanks for coming to my crazy parties (like my promo party at Yogs! :D) and things of the sort. You'll be greatly missed by us all......I hope you come back, but take your time. My prayers go with you, friend.....

May the Force be with you.....always........
Xazor/Barbara

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:59:12 AM
Take care, Jas. Wish you all the best in life. You'll be greatly missed.

:)

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 12th, 2002, 05:47:15 PM
:( Bye Obi.

-LD/Saa/Sass/Arya/gawd knows who else/etc

Taylor Millard
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:08:12 PM
See ya sorry to see ya go. Good luck to ya man.

Jedi Neo
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:37:47 AM
I hoipe things work out fout you Obi. I have always respected you, and I hope you get everthing streightened out soon. I know what things can be like sometimes and I hope you return soon.