PDA

View Full Version : Package for Dios

crono katon
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:38:49 PM
Crono walked the down the hall of the Jedi Living Quarters looking at the room numbers to try and find Dios. After about 20 minutes of being lost he finely see the right room.

Crono checks his coat for a last time to make sure he has every then Knocks on the door.

Dios Kane
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:23:24 PM
:: Dios gets up from the tv and goes to the door. He opens to find crono there. He smiles briefly before ushering him in and quickly closing the door.::
You got the stuph?

crono katon
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:07:19 AM
"Yeah I got it"

*reachs into his coat and hands him a small carboard box with a few kinds of rings in it*

"There you go"

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:22:55 AM
:: Dios looked at the box::
Gun too?

crono katon
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:54:58 AM
*smiles*
"oh yeah the gun"
*pulls into his coat and pulls out a mid-sized leather Case*
"Here you go..."
*open the case to show Dios his gun and 7 bullets*
"Is it to your liking?"

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:41:39 AM
:: Dios looked over it and almost laughed, the gun was beautiful, the bullets seemed to call to the gun's chambers, not that they would ever leave them...::
It is, it is, thank you very much Crono, here's your money.
:: He slips a card across to Crono.::
You didn't really give me a price so I decided you'd like a fair amount added with a little generousity.

crono katon
Jul 14th, 2002, 03:23:58 PM
"This amount will do nicely"
*Reaches into his coat and pulls out a full box of ammo with his card stuck to the top*
"If you need anything for the gun like an upgrade or just new kinds of ammo...just call that number"

Dios Kane
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:27:02 PM
:: Dios took the box and grinned::
Sure anytime. I was thinking... you should join the order. You could learn to duel like you do with out the wires.

crono katon
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:27:05 PM
"yeah I've been thinking about it here latelyn but I don't know about the whole helping people for free thing is for me"

Dios Kane
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:16:47 AM
:: Dios winked::
Don't worry, there's payment, it's just that usually you're havin so much fun it's hard to wait up for it.

crono katon
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:51:18 PM
"yeah you Jedi have your fun. I see it all the time in the bar...but I might need to think about it"
*puts his hands in his pockets*
"Might be kind of cool though...Plus I can use a few force power anyways so I might"

Dios Kane
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:08:18 AM
:: Dios laughed::
Force powers do have their plus, like throwing things around and picking people up and stuph.

crono katon
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:28:20 AM
"Yeah there nice...made me about 2 times lazier though"
*Uses the force to start lifting the box with the gun in it from Dios hand into the air*
"I do like the force"

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:45:27 PM
:: Dios grabbed the box and smiled.::
So you can use it but you don't affiliate yourself with any group? That's cool, but like I said, bein a jedi's fun. But I gotta try these out Crono, I'll see ya around. And I'll give ya a call if I need anything. Okay?