PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be a Jedi!!!

Wyvern
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:11:43 AM
"I'd like to be a jedi."

He twiddled his thumbs rapidly while whistling to himself. Surely he would catch someone's attention and come for a little help...Right?

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:55:14 PM
"Hi there! Someone'll be along eventually to recruit you. Probably Xazor. I'm Zeke! Padawan to Master Maia Tharrinn!"

Zeke held out his hand for Wyvern to shake.

"Who're you?"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:03:26 PM
:: Lance walks out of the shadows::

"Join the jedi?"

:: his tone then changs to a serious one::

"Why do you wish to join the jedi? what are your goals or intentions?" He says seriously walking nect to Zeke his good friend's padawan.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:26:02 PM
Xazor stepped from the shadows and smiled.

"Greetings.......I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek to join the Jedi? Tell me...why is that so?"

She questioned softly, not fully revealing herself....

Wyvern
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:45:25 PM
"First of all, my name is Wyvern. I wish to join the Jedi because as a teenager,my best friend and potential girlfriend died at the hand of a Sith that was fleeing a group of Jedi. As I reached for her hand to pull her from the path of the dark warrior,He slashed her in half with his blood-red lightsaber. I wear red to symbolize the blood of my lost loved one."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:46:07 PM
Xazor nodded to herself as she listened closely. She smiled to herself and looked into his gentle eyes as he finished.

"But will you finish what you begin? The life of the Jedi is not easy. You will be hated by many and sought by even more...."

She said with a bit of hesitation in her voice. The truth was very important and he had to know it....

Wyvern
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:59:34 PM
"So be it. I don't care what others think of me or the Jedi, all I know is that I wish to join them! I will end what I begin."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:10:48 PM
Xazor smiled and fully stepped from the shadows. The light bathed her five foot six inch frame and outlined her muscles. The Garou Warrior Braids in her hair were interwoven with golden coins that sined and shimmered when they caught the light. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes sparkled when she set them upon the newcomer. She seemed to glow and had a strength about her that did not come from physical power.

"I welcome you then, to the Greater Jedi Order. You shall be assigned a Master and they shall notify you of training in the near future."

She said with a warm smile. It was a happy day today.....for a new life had been borne into the Jedi.....

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:41:17 PM
Zeke grinned.

"Awesome! Master Maia will train you! You can be m'other training partner!"

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:24:47 PM
Maia stepped up beside Zeke bowing to each in the room.

"It would be my pleasure to take you a my Padawan Wyvern.If that is what you want. I'm sure Zeke would help you find a room. Or perhaps you two can room together? Welcome t the GJO."

Wyvern
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:21:58 PM
"I accept your training with great pleasure."
Wyvern bowed low and walked out with Zeke, his new friend and fellow Padawan.