PDA

View Full Version : Raging Inferno: Bloody Beginings. (Closed-Xazor)

Jared Mriad
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:03:24 AM
The night air was chilling, enough to send shivers all over one's body no matter how much clothing they wore. The dark streets were mostly empty, save for a few late nighters and bar dwellers.

One rather medium build person moved through the cold night air with a haste. In his mind, he was afraid. Something was trailing the bar dweller where he went.

The man stopped, turned around drawing a blaster from his belt. No one was behind him, no figure, no motion whatsoever. He calmed down a bit and reholstered the blaster and began continuing his way down the street.

hisssss.....

Six beams of dark red light appeared in the darkness ahead of the man, like huge claws of some beast from the hells. The streaks of light moved closer, staying in two groups of three. The man squealed and backed away, fear overcoming his will to draw the blaster. One 'hand' of the three lights lifted up into the air right at the man's face. The center beam pointing at the bridge of his nose while the other two at his fear filled eyes.

Then the beams dissapeared. Pitch black light filled the street once more.

Screams of pain echoed throughout the district. Fading to a halted gurgle..

News Report.
A sickening crime was reported today near noon, a male body near the age of thirty was found in a dark alleyway by two children and their mother.

The corpse showed that the murderer attacked the man with a large sharp object, reported by the atopsy as a sword or such, then the arm was removed from the body and eaten a few meters away. The police belive that the attacker removed the limb and devoured it while waiting for some unknown reason--

-----

Jared wipped a smuge of crimson liquid from his mouth with a dark cloth before exiting an alleyway. The desire for human flesh had become nearly irriesistable in the past few days, and Jared had to quench the maddening thirst some way or another.

So he did. Several Times.

The sun began to rise over the horizon, casting it's yellow glow over the city. Jared steadily walked from the main street, who had already begun to bustle with movement, his duster floating in the calm wind, a crosslike hilt protruded from under the backside of the collar of the coat, suggesting some sort of weapon hidden under the duster.

Soon, Jared was out of the city limits and making his way to a small town nearly two or three clicks away. A nagging urge to do something, anything, rising within his misfortuned mind.

Jared Mriad
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:48:54 PM
The sun had risen to it's apex. A small country town, nothing like the city before, bustled with activity. Speeders ran back and forth, flew up and off into the air torward the city, and parked infront of shops. Several races of beings trolled back and forth along with the duster covered Sith.

---

Jared maneuvered himself between different species of 'weaklings' as he made his way to a specific location. A large church near the center of the town.

He got several hard stares from many, many of the townsfolk but ignored them. Sometimes sending a chilling glare back. Soon, People began to move around him and Jared snickered softly to himself.

Fools.. He thought, turning a corner and noticing the chruch ahead. After a few more minutes of walking steadily, His steel toed boots stopped at the large doors of the church. Leaning his head back to view the encription on the frame, Jared pushed the doors open by the Force and entered.

Several people sat in the pews, worshipping. Jared ignored them and sat in one of the farthest back pew and relaxed, Removing a large scabbard by a belt buckle and laying the cloth rapped and leather bound sword over his kness. Even though Jared wasnt religious, he respected other's views on it, sith or not.

The coils of the blue dragon tattoo wound its' way down the curve of the scar on his face and chest. One demon's wing was unfolded and the single eye seemed to glare at everything in the church along with Jared's eyes.

Soon, the preacher began to speak. Talking about love and happyness within the Church. Discusted with the rant, Jared stood and left, the large sword in hand. As soon as he stepped out of the church he felt a presence, his eyes darted around looking for the source of the signal.

He knew the news of the murder had gotten to the Jedi, somehow, and he knew they probally would send someone just to give the people some sort of reassurance. It did not matter to the Sith Warrior as he continued down the steps...

Jared Mriad
Jul 13th, 2002, 05:56:09 PM
1:23:34 PM
--

His booted foot contacted with the last step of the chruch, his peircing eyes scanned the road ahead of him. Thoughts, emotions, and torment flashed in his mind as his left hand moved torward the blade in his right hand.

*Snap* Bind one gone, the hilt of the blade appears from the cloth. His hand moved to slot two, and the buckles fell away with another snap, revealing half of a burnt and blood encrusted blade. Finally, the third bind fell away, leaving a large weapon in Jared's grasp.

He grabbed the hilt, slid his gloved left hand down the blade wiping away any loose flecks.

A woman stopped and looked at the Sith Warrior, fear in her eyes. Jared took a step forward torward her. A smile, fake, on his face.

"Come here, I have something for you.." He mummbled out.

The blade flashed in the sun, a new streak of crimson on it's already darkend life, The female's upper half split and slowly fell away from her legs..

Screams erupted, as more fell to the blade in the hands of a demon.

---

The town as a bloody mess, bodies lay hacked and mutilated. Officers of the law, blasters useless next to pale hands. Woman, Men, Children all lay dead and rotting in the sun.

Jared's form, crouched over his last kill, sword implanted in the ground and held by his hand. At his knees, lay a torso with no head and half a arm missing. The arm rested in Jared's closed fist, blood seeping from the sever point.

He was hungry, for nothing but everything at once. The severed appendage rose to his mouth as Jared' ate.

And he ate well..

2:45:23 PM

The town was burning, plumes of smoke rose into the air. And perched on the crusifix atop the church Jared waited with the great sword across his lap. A sinister grin on his face, white shirt he wore soaked with the blood of the townsfolk and dripping from his bloodied chin, they would send someone when they saw the destruction.

And he would kill each one of them till it was who he wanted.

The one who stole his ticket to the Abyss.

Xazor Leo Dawnstrider.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:37:15 PM
The figure of a woman appeared out of the shadows around the side of the Church. She glared up at the man who perched himself attop the crucifix. Shaking her head, she backed up to eye him for a moment, realizing it was a young man whom she had once saved. Bodies laid all around her....and in other places as well that she had only heard of by news report.

"Why do you do this, Killer? Do you think you will draw Jedi to you by taking the lives of others? Well...you have found a Jedi...one that could take you out with a thought....and now justice shall reign upon the Darkside."

She said loudly, her voice echoing the power she held. No weapon did she draw....yet...for she had all that she needed at the moment...the Force. Many weapons were strapped to her body in various places...weapons belt, back, and thighs...but she did not need them at the moment. Her dark blue robes blew in the breeze as she stood, waiting for the Killer to speak....

Jared Mriad
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:44:25 PM
"Why do you do this, Killer? Do you think you will draw Jedi to you by taking the lives of others? Well...you have found a Jedi...one that could take you out with a thought....and now justice shall reign upon the Darkside."

Jared stood from his crouched possition, sword moving from his lap to behind his head. "Let it come, Jedi. You left me alive when I should've died in the Temple of the Forbidden. I was to DIE!" Jared's voice, filled with rage eccoed down apon the Jedi as he glared back.

"If I had died that day, none of this would've happen. This death, this destruction, It would've never happend!" One would think that the Sith had lost his sanity that day, but the warrior had lost much more.. much more.

Jared jumped from the crusifix to the rampant surrounding the rooftops. The large sword on his shoulders came down and sliced into the stone. "All I have from that day is this,Etemenanki and suffering."

"Tell me again, Xazor, Why did you keep me from dying?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:21:53 AM
Xazor lofted a brow and moved to see him better. He had lost it now, she thought for sure that his sanity was gone.

"I saved you because no one deserves to die. I saved you because I am a Jedi and love...peace...justice, these things should be brought to all beings...and you are one of those."

She paused a moment and smiled gently, closing her eyes to remember that day. Indeed....all of them had learned something that day. She opened her eyes then and fixed them right on the Sith Warrior.

"Why did you let me live, Killer? Why didn't you strike me down as your ways speak of?"

Jared Mriad
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:41:09 PM
Right.. Right... I deserve to live... He mentally spoke, a tinge of sadness to his voice. His head dropped, taking in a deep breath, and then rising his head to peer over the horizon.

"I do not know what compelled me to spare your life.." He was able to speak, This is insane.. I killed everyone here because of a rage.. Xazor down there, she wouldnt harm a soul unless she had to.. but... that's my life.. The voice eccoed, as if Jared was speaking to himself.

"I can never change, Xazor, but I can end this." The sword rose from the stone. Jared flipped the blade into the air and watched it fall down and embbed it's time old blade into the stone of the chruch steps.

Jared followed, jumping down and landing in a crouch. Short, chopped red hair spilled around his head. Standing erect, he smiled. Where normal human teeth should've been, canines and angled teeth were in their place similar to dragon's.

"I could never be normal anymore.." His hand grasped the angled hilt of the buried sword...