PDA

View Full Version : -Application for the Empire-

Nintega
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:57:58 AM
Ok this site is really new to me, so please forgive my ignorance if im going about this the worng way. I was told to post here, and one of the Warlords will contact me. oh well fingers crossed..

1. Do you have any other characters who are in any other groups? = No im a Rookie.

2. Army, Navy, Starfighter, or Intelligence Corps? = Definatly the Navy

3. Have you any roleplay experience? = uuum not with Star Wars.. but I mess about on AIM sometimes..

4. How can you be contacted? Do you have AIM, MSN, ICQ? = Yeah AIM= Nintega MSN= nintega_001@hotmail.com

5. Are you willing to devote your life to the cause of restoring the New Order? = To fight the Rebels? hell yeah =P

Admiral Lebron
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:27:22 AM
Hello there. I'm a Navy Admiral. I blow things up. I command the Bastion Sector Fleet. Way out there!

Khendon Sevon
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:00:50 PM
There are several key Warlords currently.

I would sugguest looking down the list (there better be a list, just consider any Warlords who post a response to you right now part of the list) and search for RPs done by those players, once you've found one you like, simply post telling us which one you would like to join.

Each Warlord is slightly different in both writing style, and speciality, take your time making the decision and choose according to your visions of your character.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:25:05 AM
If you enjoy the life of an officer, I can bestow lavish things upon you. All I ask is your undying and absolute obedience to me :)

Admiral Lebron
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:52:18 AM
He's mine! Back you vultures! Ahem. I'm just merely saying that we've talked on AIM.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:44:14 PM
lol, Lebron, you're odd.

Admiral Lebron
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:45:53 PM
Nah. I'm the sanest apple in this bunch. You're all the weird ones.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:42:05 PM
Weird? bah!

*pulls out a pistol* betsy doesn't think so *points to it*

:)