PDA

View Full Version : Surprise! Guess Who?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:39:55 PM
The doors swing open and in walks quite a sight.

Tight leather clothing served to point out the pleasurable looking curves of the woman that walked in. The eye appeal went even further to the bare shoulders and tight black corset that accentuated certain ... assets. Her belt was made of chain and clipped on it was a specially crafted sabre that was inlayed with gold. The handle bore the image of a coiled serpent.

Continuing upwards ... Those that recognized the face probably blanched.

No one ever saw Navaria dressed like this ... except for maybe in their dreams...

Her cold blue eyes scanned the area and she flipped the back of her ponytail from off her shoulder; enjoying the sensation of silken hair sliding off her skin.

Boot falls fell casually on the floor as the woman slide her hands sensually across the bar counter.

"All I want to know is where ... she ... is."

She caught a scoundrel eyeing her intently with devious thought and capture his eyes within her own.

"I'm sure someone here can help me..."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:42:06 PM
:: Lance was drinking his beer as usually did in a dark corner of the bar, when suddenly he felt a dark force signature burst out he tilted his head to the side and saw Navaria Tarkin one of the council members still she was oddly dressed and very different. There was something weird going on but it wasn't Lance's affairs he simply watched from a distance.::

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:49:59 PM
"Navaria, you're going to catch a death of cold!" Loki called over as he jumped down from his seat at a quiet booth. He quickly made his way over to the Jedi Knight who seemed a little out of character when she came into the Bar and Grill. Finally he arrived next to her.

"You should not be out and about so soon after that--" He hesitated, the was something very strange about her, "--incident...."

Suddenly the little boy felt all cold and stepped back for the woman. He tried not to look at her peculiarly as he distanced himself and said, "I'm going...back to my....books, yeah."

Jul 9th, 2002, 09:51:40 PM
:: Lance watched as Loki somehow backed off and quickly sent a force message::

"Hey..Loki...it's me Lance..what's going on? There's something odd about Navaria right?"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:53:12 PM
::Sitting at a quiet small table, Leia sensed a very familar force signature. One she knew all too well. As the Jedi Master peered around to find her, she suddenly took a double take.::

What in the force is Dalethria up to in that get up?!

::Were her first initial thoughts. Leia remained quiet until she heard Dalethria speak up. Brazen as ever Leia stepped up from her chair and casually walked over to Dale::

Where is who?!!

::She stated very firmly and direct to the point, as her eyes stared deeply into Dale's right down to her soul::

Hunk
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:53:42 PM
Hunk looked up from his plate of food and water, and cought the newcomer in the corner of his eye. When he turned to look more closely, several thoughts ran succesively through his head.

The first: Wow, what a knockout. Look at those curves.

The second, (as his eyes focused on the face): Navaria?

The third was interupted as the evil feeling of the dark side slammed into him like a physical blow. The malevolence from this woman pegged her immediately as a Sith of some power.

With this in mind, he rose to greet the woman, evil force-user though she may be. As he made his way over, he vaugely remembered another encounter with her. Stopping, he looked around for her husband, a green fellow with quite the possesive streak in him.

whew The coast was clear...somewhat.

He approached her and marvelled at how different she was than Navaria, yet how amazingly the same they seemed. "Good evening, ma'am," he said, with the slightest hint of sarcasm, "is there anything I can do for you? Perhaps you would like to sit and have a drink as you wait for this person..."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:58:34 PM
Her eyes shifted to Loki and a grin slowly spread along her face ... almost beckoning the young Padawan to her.

"Loki. Come here. I just want to talk."

She heard his name from the spiky haired Jedi and leaned against the bar now.

"I need to talk to you, little one..."

Leia could hear Dalethria mentally groan as the Sith dismissed her away.

"I've no time for you, Leia."

Not for one moment was she phased by the Jedi Master and blew her a kiss.

"Another time perhaps. But you ..."

Lecherously she slid up to Hunk.

"... I'd like that very much."

Jul 9th, 2002, 09:59:23 PM
:: Lance watched from a distance his master talking to that person whom was no doubt not Navaria. He quickly understood what was going on.::

"I get it..."He said taking another sip of his beer, Lance continued to drink and stood silent not wanting to be noticed for he wanted to see what was going to happen next.::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:06:25 PM
::Leia's eyes narrowed at Dalethria's rudeness. Leia abruptly grabbed Dale by the arm and held if firmly for a moment::

Very well then. But keep this in mind, I will be watching your every move. You hear me?! So behave!!

::With that the Jedi Master released Dalethria's arm just as abruptly as she grabbed it. Leia's eyes remained fixed on the sith as she walked slowly away from Dalethria and back to her seat once again::

Hunk
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:07:00 PM
"...like that very much"?

That was a response he didn't expect. Nor did he anticipate the woman-who-was-not-Navaria pressing up against him. His mind fought his body as he reminded himself that evil can come in pretty packages, and this one was as evil as they came. Still, it may prove to be an interesting experience. What harm could come from sharing a drink with her? Though he would keep both eyes open (wide open), he had little to fear in the way of violence, surrounded as he was by fellow jedi.

Leading her to a booth, he slid in one side while motioning her to the other.

"What will you have? It's on me." he said with a half-sincere smile.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:07:40 PM
Not knowing what to say, Loki kept his distance and sent a glance to Leia, asking for help.

Looking back at the woman Loki didn't like the way he felt; he was uncomfortable and couldn't understand why he felt like that around Navaria of all people was beyond him. Despite the fact that he didn't want to come across as rude or impolite, this strange sensation he felt had caught him off gaurd and he was just stunned into silence. Then it came to him.

"Ah, Navaria!" He said with a heavy sigh, walking over to the lady. "You need rest. No wonder you're acting like this, you've had a rough time lately, you must've banged your head that night too!" He chuckled and put his hand on her arm.

"Come on, you should be resting. I'll help you back to your quarters!"

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:13:01 PM
:lol :lol :lol

"Ah Loki.... You are too much."

She sat down across from Hunk and flipped one of her legs onto the table, patting the other one.

"Why don't you come and sit with Auntie Navaria and we can talk more about my ... ailments."

Leia wouldn't let Dalethria near Navaria's quarters... as much as it would have been perfect for the inane Padawan to lead her right to her precious prey.

This was more fun taunting him with a delicious and warm smile.

"Get the boy and me something to drink Hunk. I'll take namana juice .. and a shot of whiskey."

Nope. She wasn't going to let Leia's harsh words bother her. Tempting as it would be to beat the snot out of her again ... it was more fun to have her fail at making the Sith angry.

Nope. Far more fun playing with the newbies ... and getting information without them knowing it.

Hunk
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:20:39 PM
Hunk briefly allowed his gaze to wander up the woman's legs wrapped in skin-tight leather.

"Remember," he thought to himself, "she's bad news, nothing but. And her husband made mincemeat of you last time."

Motioning a serving droid over, he cleared his throat, "Namana juice and whiskey for the [i]lady[/], water for me, and whatever young Loki wants."

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:28:14 PM
"Could I have a water, please?" He asked the droid, it made the order immediatly and wheeled off. "Thank you."

Sitting down he glanced at Navaria, she was dressed so differently and acted odd but he put that down to her accident the other day.

"Wow!" He exclaimed, staring out her with wonder, "I always knew you were a terrific healer but this is increadible! How did you recover from that gunshot wound so fast?" He gestured to her side and asked, "Have you got a scar?"

She was quiet at first, "Probably trying to remember it all! Bless her!" He thought. Then his thoughts drifted off to Sanis for whom she seemed to have affections.

"And don't you worry yourself; you know Sanis wouldn't do anything to harm you. I'm sure it was a complete accident!"

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:37:15 PM
She frowned and thought, water? Dalethria remembered when young Jedi drank whiskey for breakfast.

Unfortunately, Loki didn't take the offer to sit in her lap. Her face turned into a pout but brightened when he mentioned Navaria being shot. Funny thing is that Loki was right that "Navaria" here was an excellent healer. Just not for the fluffy Jedi reasons the Padawan thought ... Or anyone could guess for that matter.

Picking up on surface thoughts and piecing together what Loki had said this night so far, Sanis had shot Navaria. It was an accident strangely enough. This could prove quite useful ... Navaria wouldn't be up to her full strength.

It was perfect.

"Y'know..."

Dalethria began kicking up her other leg to rest comfortably on the other.

"... my memory's kinda fuzzy. With hitting my head and all. Why'd he shoot me?"

Hunk wasn't playing into it her game. He remembered her and he remembered her husband. She wondered how long Loki would be taken into this charade if the other Jedi didn't interfere.

She was surprised that Leia hadn't.

AmazonBabe
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:38:12 PM
:: AB walked along the sidewalk, having just left the garden adjoining the Jedi sanctum. She'd been conversing with Navaria after having run into her on her evening stroll through the greenery. Navaria was healing nicely, but it was prudent of her to take it easy. And, just like AB had found, walks through the gardens tended to relax oneself. ::

:: Finally reaching her destination, AB opened the dor to the bar & grill and stepped inside, nodding at the guard stationed there..... and then abruptly stopped, her eyes catching... Navaria? ::

:: No, it couldn't be, as AB had just left Navaria, and she'd distinctly seen Navaria going back inside the Jedi sanctum. She narrowed her eyes and regarded the leather-clad woman, the splitting image of Navaria. She had the physique of her Jedi friend, but what extruded from this woman was anything but good. ::

:: Resisting an urge to clench her teeth, she moved silently towards Leia, who looked ready to pop someone in the nose. With her chin, she gestured towards the Navaria-look-alike. ::

What gives? And when did this turn into a costume party?

Hunk
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:49:53 PM
He cringed slightly as he saw the look on Dalethria's face. She was probing young Loki for information, information about his Master. But before the younger jedi could give the Sith any more tidbits of information, Hunk butted in.

"Sorry to break it to you, son, but this ain't our Navaria. The resemblence is uncanny, I'll admit, but she's no jedi. Your senses are telling you something, I'd wager. Better listen to them."

"Now Miss," he said, turning to the woman, "as nice of a centerpiece as your legs are, I assume you'll be taking them down when our drinks arrive."

Sanis Prent
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:20:23 PM
<center>Arcan Penetentiary</center>

(I awoke in constant pain, though not in ways I was used to. The knot across the back of my head and my busted lip, as well as other cuts and bruises weren't even enough to pay attention to. The throbbing headache was a little worse, but even still, nothing compared to the overwhelming feeling of guilt I now felt.

I'd killed her.

The only good thing in my frelled-up life, and I'd killed her.

I wanted to die now, and there weren't enough credits left in the galaxy to convince me that I could buy my way out of this utterly broken heart. I'd known she was something special to me, and worth fighting for. I even knew what it was like to lose her once. But not like this. Not with the blood on my hands, and with all second chances and hope spent like the last desperate bet at a sabacc table.

I sat up on my prison cot, staring at the durasteel bars. For once, I didn't argue my predicament...didn't try to cheat it, or scam my way out of it. Prison was too good for me. Death was too good for me. I was completely empty, and it was all on my hands. The choked sobs of my lost hope played like a dirge in my cold prison cell...)

Chase Starwalker
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:01:03 AM
Steps could be heard down the hallway of the secruity prison. Echoing in thier form, a young man walked steadily. He had talked to the guards, and given his status, granted a visit to see a certain prisoner. Inmate 239573 Sanis Prent.

He was there when the event occured, a true tragedy. It was, after all, not completely Sanis's fault. He knew the agony Sanis must be in.

The echoing steps came to a hault in front of a large cell door. Still shadowed, the man's features were hidden in black, with only an outline of light surronding him.

Sanis looked up from his bed.

"Hello Mr. Prent." Chase said calmly.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:32:15 AM
The Jedi Crusader sat a booth along from the leather clad woman and the 2 Jedi that had been drawn to her, Hunk like a love sick puppy fell into the trap and so did Loki, only deeper.

This was no jedi, and no past jedi ether, great darkness could be felt by Kelt, a burning sensation imprinting itself on Kelts brain like a hot iron digging into his very essance of good, it was the feeling of evil and kelt had felt it many times as a Holy Crusader it was a gift of sorts and kelt was not going to fall into a trap of darkness.

Kelt sat there knowing he could do nothing, when more often than not he would get up and draw his sword whatever the situation or rank of his enemy. He was a Holy Crusader, a true archim of light and would battle any dark force from creatures to Sith Masters, he would be beaten down but his spirit would remain, today however was no location to wage a battle.

'You will not fool me dark one....you cannot fool me...start on my friends and thou shall pay the price whatever the sercumstance.' Kelt said quietly hoping she would hear, wheather she did or not was another matter.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:21:52 AM
Dasquian sat, elbows propped on on the table, with a glazed look on his eyes. He was watching his 'Master' from a very short distance from where she was, and had been doing so for some time. Something seemed different about her tonight though, aside from the ... revealing attire. He smirked a bit, shrugging off the feeling as he listened in on her conversation.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:07:12 AM
"Oh!" Loki looked from Hunk back at the Navaria impostor. All of a sudden those feelings he had felt before came flooding back, he had actually supressed them believing that this was Navaria and she was a little delerious after her ordeal. But no, it was a Dark-Sider.

"Excuse me." He stood up abruptly, stepping away from the table he added, "I'm sorry - I mistaken you for someone else. I must go now."

With that the boy returned to his booth where he'd originally sat, he picked up his book and put it on the table next to his water that had just arrived. "How could I not have seen!" He thought to himself, realising that he was not at all impervious to a Dark-Sider's deceit. "I need more training."

Daleethria
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:50:09 PM
<center>Arcan Penitentiary </center>

She is alive, Sanis.

She a familiar voice. It was hard decision to come to in appearing before Sanis again. Years before, after her death by Sorsha's hands, Daleethria appeared to him once. Never again except through Navaria. Now she stood at the end of his cot, translucent and shrouded in a comforting blue light, dressed in the same red leather jacket and black clothes he remembered.

Sanis, and Sanis alone, could hear the apparition's voice for it spoke to him in his mind. Chase was not aware at all of Daleethria's presence except that a powerful presence of the Light was nearby. He could not ascertain what.

You were lucky. Do you see now how vengeance can spin out of control.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:12:01 PM
Dalethria put an elbow on the table to prop up her head, looking at Hunk with a childlike pout.

"You ruined my fun with the boy ... It would have been interesting to see how long my charade would have worked on him.

Jedi need training don't they? It would have served a good lesson for Loki to figure it out himself."

She cocked her head around so her blues were barely looking at him.

"Seeing that you were here and all to watch over him."

The drinks arrived. Two waters, namana juice and a shot of whiskey. Dalethria waved her fingers in an overly friendly, and seductive manner, at the bartender. The poor man was quite confused and thought her as Navaria as well.

Such dirty thoughts he had ... It mirrored some of the scoundrels and pilots that were loitering about. Some she might take home to Ogre ...

Returning her attention to her host, legs still laying across the length of the table.

"Droid. Send one of those waters to Loki .... over .... there."

She extended a finger where the flustered Padawan was trying to hide his shame in a book.

A finger was dipped into the juice.

"Now ... where is my better half."

It was a statement that was punctuated with her sucking the liquid off her finger slowly.

"Hmm ... she got this from home. Anyway ... I do miss my beloved Navaria and want to pay my respects to her."

Hunk
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:42:14 PM
A protective instinct kicked in and a grave look replaced Hunk's usual grin.

Her words and her actions were pure sugar, but underneath was nothing but evil. Pure, unyielding evil. He didn't know why she wanted to talk with Navaria, or what the exact relationship was between the too women, but he knew nothing good could come from the meeting.

"I bet you'd love nothing more than to have some...quality time with Navaria, but it ain't going to happen. I'm afraid you'll have to be content with me as company," he said, his grin returning, "and enjoy your juice and whiskey."

"And if you don't mind," he continued, picking up her legs and placing them on the floor, letting his hands linger for a fraction of a moment on the smooth leather, "I need some room for my glass."

Sanis Prent
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:03:19 AM
(My tears stopped immediately, and despite Chase's visitation, I found myself staring up at an apparition he could not see.)

You...came back to me?

(I stammered for words, hastily drying my eyes with my sleeves)

Dalee...you, she....you're alive?

(The remorse was still there, however, and I couldn't look her in the eye)

I shot you. I...didn't mean to, but it changes nothing.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:57:13 AM
Chase watched with a thoughtful look. He had a good idea what was going on, but said nothing about it. Sanis's had his own demonds to contend with now. Chase tossed something small through the bars of the cell. It landed next to him on the bed.

"You left those, just thought I'd return them."

Sanis looked over to see a pack of smokes lying on the cotton sheets.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:26:23 PM
"Hrmph."

She called the shot of whiskey to her hand and shrugged.

"Navaria and I are the same person. She just keeps forgetting that."

Down the shot went in one gulp and Dalethria neglected to remove her feet on purpose.

The burning flavor of the alcohol could be felt all the way down her throat until it settled in her stomach. A wonderful sensation it was to her senses.

Dalethria turned the glass upside down and looked at Hunk. Surface thoughts were opened to her and it was easy to read them .... It was like catching a ball with her hands.

"Your Master ... Master ... Heh ... Who would have thought she'd be a Knight .... Anyway, your Master and I are like Sister's. I'm the Sister she never had and always wanted to protect her from everything so ... She would be happy to see me .... Been so long and I haven't seen her since she got a body....:lol

So ...."

Her eyes caught Hunk's in a gaze that made him feel drowsy. Her words were like sweet wine and he felt compelled to answer.

".... where is my darling Navaria?"

Incase he was strong enough to fend off her lure, Dalethria made sure to pluck it from his mind. The sentence alone of asking where his Master was taken was enough to bring it to his foremost thoughts. Ready to be snatched in a heartbeat.

Hunk
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:05:48 PM
Her legs were still there, covered in that clinging black leather. We was going to say something to her...what was it? The more time went by, the harder it was to concentrate. He felt his limbs tingling. Odd, he didn't remember drinking any alcohol. He shook his head and shifted his weight, trying to stay sharp.

He turned to her, flashing a wide smile, about to ask if she wouldn't rather spend her time at the bar having some fun instead of asking pointless questions when she spoke.

".... where is my darling Navaria?"

He made the mistake of looking her in the eye and was instantly trapped. Wide and fetching, they seemed to pull him in, promising him anything he desired. Cold...blue...hypnotizing...

He knew he couldn't tell her. Navaria was still recovering, in no shape to face a Sith who had nothing good in mind for her. She was probably laying down right now, in fact, in her spartan room. Or maybe sitting at her desk, reading some book on jedi history. His mind briefly flitted back to the last time he had been there, before a training mission. Images of himself straightening his clothes and smoothing his hair as he made his way there flashed in his mind.

But one thing was for sure, he wasn't about to lead this woman anywhere, much less her room.

"Come now, why so worried about miss Tarkin, wouldn't you rather stay here and have a little fun? I'm not *that* bad for company, am I?"

Daleethria
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:06:15 PM
Back In The Cell

The Padawan was thoughtful in helping Sanis bring back his cigarettes but Daleethria always hated those things.

She eyed them intently for a moment and they were crushed. Sanis was too busy spilling his heart out to her to notice the sound of crumpling plastic or see her eyes shift for that brief second.

Chase's perspective saw and unseen hand quickly smash the gift he brought.

Now she was happy.

How does it change nothing?

Sanis Prent
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:45:12 PM
You know the saying...the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

(I sighed long and hard)

What do I do? I can't sit back and watch these people kill you again. We both died that day, and both got a second chance. I told you before, I'd always be there for you...

...but that bullet can't take back its actions. Bullets don't apologize.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 12th, 2002, 05:26:09 PM
"jI told jyou he'sss jim herrre!" Saarrreeaa's voice echoed in the lobby of the penitentiary. "jI'm herrre to pajy hjisss bajil. Now, let me jin!" She leaned over the window, her ample bosom nearly in the obstinante guard's face.

"What, is he something special to you or something?" The guard wasn't moving, although he was enjoying the eyeful. It wasn't everyday a slim Cizerack female sauntered into his little corner of the world.

Saa growled, and reached for his throat as the man pushed his chair back rapidly to evade her claws. "jI'm tjirrred of wajitjing! jI've been herrre forrr twentjy-mjintuesss. jYou let sssomeone elssse jin to sssee hjim." She pouted. "Jussst let me jin. Fjive mjinutesss, thatsss all jI asssk."

The guard pondered that for a moment. Again. Saa retreated fully to her side of the partition and sighed heavily. Was Sanis alright? She hadn't seen him in a week or so. He was spending so much time away from her.... She held herself together with steel bands of willpower. She was Cizerack.

"You can't go back until the other visitor comes out, ma'am."

Her lip trembled, and then she flounced over to the waiting area and sat down again, curling her tail over her crossed legs. Another guard walked up behind the partition and looked out the window at her. They were talking about her. Again. She made a rude gesture and the whispers ceased.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:57:11 PM
From the images and emotions that Hunk emoted, Navaria had seemingly been injured recently ... Which was already gathered by the naive boy.

Her eyes drifted to where Loki sat and a devilish smile came.

Ignoring her 'escort', Dalethria kicked her feet off the table and slid upwards to stand.

She carelessly grabbed her juice and slinked up to the table that the young Padawan was sitting, still keeping his face in the book.

"Loki ...."

Her words whispered sweetly, like honey, as Dalethria turned the chair around. She sat down like a child, resting her chin on the back of the chair. Her finger inched its way up the spine of the book to where it rested where the pages were bound. Slowly the book was lowered so that he could meet face to face with the Sith. Big blue eyes absorbing Loki's essence without blinking. It was quite creepy but it also felt inviting.

Like with Hunk, Dalethria searched Loki's thoughts for answers as they came quickly to the forefront.

"... what did Sanis do to my, Sister?"

The Sith remembered Sanis' name thrown around in the same mix with Navaria's injury. The two were connected somehow and Dalethria wanted to know what that was.

Daleethria
Jul 14th, 2002, 03:33:43 PM
Do you think that badly of us to think we cannot forgive? Or that we do not understand how you feel?

She glided over to Sanis' cot, her feet never really touching the floor. There was no movement to the mattress as Daleethria sat down.

If I could accept my death fully, I would not be here to watch over you and her. There was so much pain and sorrow revolving around it that I could not leave you ....

She paused, knowing that Sanis would understand what she meant. Daleethria was referring to Navaria.

Navaria has more foresight then I ... She is stronger in the Force in ways that I could never grasp ... Believe in her Sanis. Believe in yourself and most importantly ... Believe in your love.... Rash acts will not save you two ... As you now know. Learn and grow with this ... together. With her.

It was probably the most that Daleethria had ever said, mentally that is. Considering her unique powers, Daleethria could never speak verbally and it took her emotional attachment to Sanis to finally be able to speak mentally to someone other then her clone Sisters.

Because of that emotional attachment, that had stayed even through death, Daleethria was to make sure that Sanis stayed on the right path. They were meant to be together ... He just needed to believe.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:17:24 PM
"Hiya, Dalethria!" Morgan grinned in a borderline demented fashion as he appeared to her right and two meters away.

"Y'know, I realize you're" he fauxed-coughed "so concered for Navaria. But the list of allowed visitiors is really short." The Jedi Master held his thumb and forefinger together very closely, just shy of touching.

"She'll be fine. I'm making sure of it. Oh, Loki--this is Daletheria Mal Pannis. Ogre Mal Pannis' wife. Violent, sneaky thing. Chances are, whatever she is doing, we don't approve."

Hunk
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:31:39 PM
He felt drained.

That's all he could think about as he watched the shapely, retreating form of the Sith woman slither off to another table. She hadn't even responded to his comment, just tossed him to the side like a used dish towel. He felt slightly worried, too, though he didn't know why.

She was now off talking to Loki again. Hunk could only hope he wouldn't give her any important information, he was still young and inexperienced. Perhaps, he thought, he should go find a jedi master and voice his concerns. Surely it was better to be safe than sorry. But what would he say?

Dalethria had been looking for someone...hadn't she? He couldn't remember; the last few minutes were blurry and muddled in his mind. Everytime he tried to remember what she had said to him, the memories slipped through his fingers and he found himself again staring at her legs...or her eyes.

Those damn, ice cold, blue eyes.

AmazonBabe
Jul 16th, 2002, 04:47:34 PM
:: AB was still standing beside Leia, scowling in Dalethria's general direction when morgan showed up. It was all she could do from snickering at his comments. He always did have a way with words. ::

:: Speaking of Navaria, she began to wonder how Sanis was doing in the penitentiary. He'd been there for a few days now, and no word had been given to the Jedi of what would become of him. No charges had been brought against him, and yet the security officials of the city kept him confinde. Something about not letting lose a mad-man. Mad-man indeed. As far as she could tell, Sanis was no more mad than anyone else in this bar. She looked at Dalethria. Ok, maybe there were a few more mad than others. ::

:: Sighing, she leaned against the nearby wall, crossing her arms over her chest. ::

Sanis Prent
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:53:38 PM
(I angled up my head to stare at Daleethria's apparition)

I can't lose you again.

(I sighed)

You're the only thing I've believed in...in all my life. I'd ride through Hell for you.

I'll do this...for you.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:18:48 AM
Dalethria frowned for a moment, not happy her fun was spoiled. Then she pouted and then looked up at Morgan. She stared at him intently as if trying to remember something, mostly for dramatic effect. The Sith remembered this Jedi quite well.

Suddenly, her blue eyes lit up brightly. Her lips twisted into a grin as she leaned forward to get closer to the Jedi Master.

"Didn't I blow you up?"

She asked with sweet innocence.

Daleethria
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:40:21 AM
Daleethria fought smiling. It was a time to be serious so Sanis understood that there was hope .. and that sigh didn't help convince her.

That was until he said he would do what he asked. Because of her.

This time, she did smile but while closing her eyes. The Force was strong with her now and Daleethria opened herself up fully to its raw power. Within half a heartbeat, Sanis felt the connection that he once shared with the clone. It was just like Daleethria had never left him. The connection of their love was reinforced mentally and spiritually for a few moments. He was surrounded by a comforting warmth throughout his entire body. The hair on his arms and neck stood on end and his skin tingled with her touch.

A reminder of things that are not lost, Sanis.

She broke the contact gently and slowly. It would pain him greatly that the link had to be taken away.

It can happen again ... Trust me.

Daleethria looked past Chase, feeling that something required her attention in the other room.

The Force bound everything together and it was just a matter of looking at structures and beings in a certain way to see them in a different light. This was all part of her new powers that she had learned upon becoming one with the Force. The walls became translucent to her eyes, using the ambient energy of the Force to guide her to the other side.

A Cizerack woman, one that Daleethria frowned at immediately, was demanding to see Sanis. She never liked the way they treated Sanis or the situations that they had put him through ... it was all part of the fallout of her death.

Seems someone has beaten Navaria to posting your bail ...

Morgan Evanar
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:00:58 PM
Morgan faked shock.

"Why yes, I must say you did. Impressive, presenting a raging inferno out of nowhere. Burned just the outer layer, though. Crispy on the outside, tasty and good on the inside. You're..." he pointed at Dale "...just a bad cookie, Dalethria. And since you have your answer, scat."

Sanis Prent
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:29:26 PM
(I raised an eyebrow. The shock was genuine. Despite living the high life, and having more aquaintances than I had credits in my pocket, there were almost no people I could expect to find reaching out to me in a situation like this. In a game of the middle man, you don't get personal, and you don't get friends. Thus, it narrowed the list down a bit.)

Saarrreeaa?

Or...?

(Then again, there were many more with chips on their shoulders, who could remember a name just fine. Posting bail could just be a curse sweetened down my throat with a sugary blessing. Between a jail cell and a gun to the head...it was hard to tell where the house's odds stood.)

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:02:37 AM
"You've heard enough. You lied!" Loki said in a child-like accusational manner and much to Dalethria's frustration, nothing more was revealed to her about Navaria; there was something about a child's innocence that was favoured by the Force, specifically the Light Side.

"You lied to me Dalethria and now Master Evanar reveals the truth about you; you will learn no more of Navaria and leave her be." He frowned and put his book down, now his attention diverted to the talk between Morgan and the Sith. He smiled at the Jedi Master's words and held back a chuckle.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:36:10 PM
Saarrreeaa put the flimsies she was reading down on the seat next to her as the guard motioned her back up to the window. His Arcan Peace Force uniform was slightly more wrinkled than it had been on her previous trip to the front desk...if such a thing was even possible.

"The judge vetoed the motion for bail. So you can't pay it, since there isn't one. Your friend," and here he winked, "is in quite a bit of trouble. We don't usually let wannabe murderers out on the streets of the city, you know."

Saa blinked. Murrrderrr? "Excussse me?"

"But you can go in to see him, just you'll have to leave your bag here." He motioned to her purse.

She nearly threw it at him, but allowed him to take it from her. "jIt had betterrr be herrre when jI rrreturrrn."

He nodded, "No problem, Ms. Meorrrei." Saa glared at him again, then followed another wrinkly uniform through a small door. She had to walk through a metal detector, and submit to a stout female's groping (not enjoyable in the least) before they would finally take her to see Sanis.

Her heels clicked loudly as she walked down the hallway, her escort trying to lead her, but he kept staring back at her. It was like none of these Arcan peace officers had ever seen a female before. She smiled at him, and he gulped and led her through one last doorway.

"Sssanjisss!"

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:14:37 PM
She tried looking hurt but it was too funny. The look of utter shock and then dismay, which quickly turned into a look of triumph was just too damn amusing on the kid.

Dalethria bursted out laughing. It was beginning to become quite a challenge in holding her glass.

"Yeah ... be proud that someone else had to tell you that I was lying to ya kid. Think about it. Oops! Dammit!"

Her glass spilled all over Loki's opened book. The pages smelled sweet of namana juice and were all sticky.

"Sorry about that."

Her nose curled, unhappy that her glass was now empty but Morgan did want her to leave. Now she had a reason and stood up.

"Be seeing you, Morgan. Was a pleasure."

The words were laced with devious intent surrounded by pretty words. Like a cubic zirconium.

On the way out, she made sure to let her fingers trace along Hunk's stiff shoulders to try and relax the poor lad. He was just so tongue tied at the end of their conversation and really wasn't sure what to do in her presence.

At least he was more useful then that boy.

Just as her finger was about to leave his left shoulder, Dalethria quickly ducked down and whispered in his ear.

"Night, Hunk. Thanks for the drinks."

Then a giggle echoed in his head as Dalethria left the bar in the same manner that she came. Slow, purposefully and showing off all the right areas.

Daleethria
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:16:30 PM
Yes. It's ....

Daleethria didn't have to finish the sentence. It was right here yelling Sanis' name.

Want me to stay?

Sanis Prent
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:54:27 AM
(I glanced back to the apparition, my thoughts doing the talking for me)

Yeah, I think you should.

(When Saa came up, I stood from my cot.)

Saa...if you're thinking about skimming profits to post bail, I'm sure we can fix this mess without coming to a rash decision.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:03:53 AM
"What a demented woman!" Loki said, looking about at the spilled namana juice. Why sha had burst out into laughter was beyond him and he chuckled to himself.

Hopping down from his seat the boy plodded over to the bar and retrieved some paper towels with which he dabbed the pages of his book. Leaving the book to dry he quickly glanced over those two open pages so he wouldn't have to read them later when they were sticky and quite merrily began humming a song he had heard another padawan singing earlier.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:38:58 AM
Saa rushed to the bars, and made a face. "Therrre jisss no bajil. Attempted murrrderrr? What have jyou done? Bountjy huntjing jisss prrrotected frrrom prrrosssecutjion, Sssanjisss." She stood back from the bars a little, and cocked her head to the side to regard him sorrowfully.

"jI hate to sssee jyou ljike thjisss, Sssanjisss. What do jyou need? A lajywerrr? Monejy? How can jI help?" Her voice rose a little with helplessness, and she threaded an arm through the bars to the dismay of the watching guards. She gave his hand a light and gentle squeeze.

"Tell me what to do." Saa whispered softly. Her ears twitched then. Was he even paying attention to her? Her sharp eyes ran over the cell, but there was nothing in there. Her concern for him was real, and she felt a little resentful that he might just brush her off....it was a bizarre feeling...but something wasn't quite right.

Sanis Prent
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:40:21 PM
(Her genuine concern was bittersweet...and it put me in a difficult position.)

I don't know yet, Saa....I'm being kept in the dark for the most part. It was all an accident...so maybe I'll walk.

(I sighed)

...Maybe.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:38:47 AM
Saa withdrew her hand. "jI don't have long. jI'll sssee what jI can do legalljy. jIf Sssassssss fjindsss out jyourrr jin herrre, jyou won't be jin herrre forrr long. But jI mjight neverrr sssee jyou agajin, ejitherrr." She shuddered.

Sanis Prent
Jul 21st, 2002, 02:21:59 AM
(The color seemed to drain from my face)

Well...I guess we gotta smoke-screen her on this one. I'd rather find another way out of here than anything she might suggest.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:54:36 PM
Her performance was good enough for the Jedi in making sure she wasn't followed, though her senses were alert enough incase any of them were too curious.

With hands behind her back, Dalethria walked back towards the landing pad and smiled to herself. All these wonderful New Republic Soldiers were loitering about. One of them had to know where Sanis was.

It was a simple talent, quietly and purposefully entering the surface thoughts of those around here without their knowledge.

Stupid Jenrik ... Why'd he have to go and get himself shot.

Wonder what's for dinner tonight?

Squad three and four need to be moved to ... oh, Delta Sector. Maybe Squad two can go for maneuvers later ...

Idiot Sanis....

Perhaps going to the Bar and Grill ain't such a bad

Rewind and pause. Idiot Sanis.

Dalethria found the source of that thought and focused further. It was a Military Police Officer going over something on his itinerary.

.... get himself in trouble with the Jedi Council. And his bail was overturned .

It was all she needed to know. This solider had recently seen him and bail meant prison.

She made haste to the nearest station by the bar and grill but before she entered.... Dalethria felt that she needed more appropriate attire.....

The officer behind the desk looked up at the sound of of a woman's voice clearing her throat.

He looked up and tried to straighten himself up for one of the Jedi had decided to drop by. The assortment of donuts were tucked hastily underneath his arm, though the power sugar and jelly trail was still evident.

"Um .. yes .. Ma'am?"

The hooded figure simple looked off in the direction of the cell.

"I wish to see the prisoner. Prent."

He smiled nervously.

"He's seeing someone now, Ma'am. You're going to have to wait until she's done."

Leaning back in the chair, he took a quick look at the clock overhead.

"Only a few minutes left actually. You'll be next to see him."

As she started to turn her head, the plump officer rolled forward and began to get back to work.

"No."

The officer looked up confused.

"No?"

Two delicate fingers pointed at him.

"I'm going to see him now."

And like a mantra, he repeated her sentence.

"Get rid of the other visitor."

"HEY! Brenlen!"

Some young policeman poked his head up from behind a desk.

"Yeah boss?"

"Go get that Cizerack and escort her out of Sanis' block. Jedi wants to see him."

"You got it."

The Jedi watched with an amuse smile on her face as Brenlen went off and around the corner to give the good news.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:29:34 PM
"jI...Damn jyou Sssanjisss! jYou've turrrned mjy ljife upsssjide down, jI won't let jyou rrrot jin herrre. jI'll get jyou a lajywerrr - orrr sssomethjing. jI thjink that jI -" Saa snapped her mouth shut as the door at the end of the hall opened.

"Time's up, miss."

"jIt jisss not." Saa ignored the guard. "jYou told me ten minutesss, ssso jI'm takjing mjy ten mjinutesss."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:52:15 PM
"No."

A hooded Jedi came in a few seconds right behind the officer.

"Your time is up now. Please leave us."

AmazonBabe
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:14:07 PM
:: As AB continued to lean against the wall, well after the Sith had left, something kept nagging at her. It was almost too much to bear at times, and she was sure it would drive her crazy. ::

:: She counted for the umpteenth time her switching of weight from one foot to the other. Finally not being able to stand it, she pushed herself to stand upright and walked towards the door, leaving the bar and stepping into the night breeze. She'd thought maybe a bit of fresh air would ease her, but it didn't. Instead, it only made her fidgeting worse. ::

:: Something was not right. She couldn't pinpoint what, but something was definitely not right. And for her to be so fidgety, it had to be nearby. ::

:: Wrapping her hunter green cloak about her, she made her way to the Jedi Sanctum's garden. Perhaps there what she was feeling would become clear, and she would know what steps to take next. ::

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:11:00 PM
Saarrreeaa turned to face the...Jedi? She snarled, "jI wjill not leave." Her hand wrapped around one of the bars, knuckles whitening in her sudden anger at being disturbed. "jI don't carrre who jyou arrre. jI have fjive mjinutesss left. Unlessssss jit jisss now the Jedji'sss rrrjight to abussse the rrrjightsss of otherrrsss."

She turned her back on the Jedi female boldly. "Sssanjisss, tell herrr to -" To...to what? To wajit.

But..his eyes. Did he know her? Saa's heart almost stopped beating, as something became clear to her, for the first time.

Cizerack females, culturally, were under no obligation to be true to their males. Most often they had several manservants, and one night stands galore. Saa had Cirr, her first manservant, and now Sanis. She was turning her back on everything Cizerack culture taught her about men and how to treat them with Sanis. He was special. He was not hers, but they were each others.

Apparently, human males were not endowed with monogamous lives. He had taken her love, her affection, her life with him, and thrown it at the feet of a Jedi whore. Saa's hand tightened more on the bar.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:45:38 PM
To say that Navaria cared what the Cizerack woman said to her really didn't matter. When Saarrreeaa realized by a simple look from the rogue, those Cizerack's thoughts became easy to snatch up. And boy, did Navaria eat up those thoughts like candy... She had no idea that Sanis had such a relationship with this ... female. Quite the information to be had ...

She slowly pulled down her hood. Her face remained passive. Calm. The perfection of peace and beauty.

Lacing her fingers together once more in front of her body, she once again spoke evenly.

"Considering that he was the one that shot me, I have priority over you. Priority over anyone actually. My apologies that this disturbs you."

Navaria bowed and then looked to the guard with a side ways glance.

He stepped forward.

"Sorry Ma'am."

He stepped forward but thought better of it. Saarrreeaa was completely beside herself. Knuckles deathly white and the growl coming from her throat ...

With a hand, he motioned to escort her outside. Navaria had begun looking over at Sanis. Behind those bars he was just like a caged animal. It was quite a sad sight but he was so happy to see her and it made her smile brightly. She returned it sweetly. Navaria was very happy in seeing her love again ...

Sanis Prent
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:31:03 PM
(It was a bittersweet moment if there were any. In a fleeting moment, my face betrayed the genuine emotion at Navaria's approach...and Saarrreeaa read it all like an open book. I turned my greeting eyes from Navaria to Saa, and then turned them away. I knew it had to end. I didn't want it to end like this. In actuality, it had ended the moment Navaria came into my life. Surely she knew...knew that it wasn't meant to be. It had all happened in the twilight shadow of Dalee's death. Our affection was genuine, but she was a friend.

Now, in the aftermath...nothing was sacred. I breathed slowly, a condemned man's breath, through dry lips that were too ashamed to explain or defend. I wasn't reconsidering where my heart lay. I was lamenting over how the chips had fallen. In the end, Saa's broken heart was an equally serious wound to Navaria's gunshot. Either way, I was the trigger man, and a son of a bitch for all of it.)

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:50:04 PM
She looked for a sign, anything to disagree with her initial assessment, but found nothing to hold onto. One part of her wanted to rip the bar in her hand out of its place and beat the Jedi with it. The other part wanted to beat Sanis with it.

Neither side won.

Saa choked, unexpectedly, and with a last horror filled look at Sanis, she let the guard escort her from the cell block. She didn't look back, and she buried her face in her hands to hide the weakness streaming from her eyes.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:14:55 AM
"Hmm."

The shadows fortunately caressed her face so no one could see the grin of amusement on her face.

"Well ... that didn't go quite to plan now did it, Sanis."

She stepped forward to stand right in front of the bars. Sanis was completely lost in his own thoughts. Obviously nothing was turning out the way that he had visioned it. He wasn't in control of his life anymore all because of his want in killing Tirsa ... and ended up shooting his true love.

Twisted beauty in its irony.

"And when were you going to tell me about her."

Her voice cracked, utterly hurt at what she had just hear.

"The emotions coming from her were thick. Painful. She felt betrayed by you."

Navaria's head came to rest inbetween two bars.

"Tell me why I shouldn't feel that way ..."

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:23:40 AM
(Now it was my turn to go white-knuckled on the iron bars. Of all the ways it could go wrong, this was the worst possible. I spoke low, my voice weak)

no...

Daleethria
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:35:40 AM
At the sign of her maker, Daleethria smiled in genuine happiness in seeing Navaria. It was good seeing that the Jedi Knight was up on her feet again and coming to see Sanis.

That was why she didn't interrupt her entrance for she thought it would be a surprise for him to see Navaria, but even Daleethria had not factored in Sanis and Saarrreeaa's relationship. She should not have assumed that their affair was over since Sanis was not in her presence at all as of late. Plus, Daleethria would have thought by now Sanis would have ended things with the Cizerack female.

It would have happened sooner or later so this was for the best. No more lies .. No more ....

Daleethria stopped her train of thought and stared at Navaria. Something was wrong and she wasn't sure at first glance. Her aura was ... not right. There seemed to be two auras, one superimposed over the other.

Was it because of her injury?

No. She had no injuries. Daleethria sensed that ... but ... Something didn't make sense and she delve further into the power of the Force that was available only to her...

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:39:44 AM
Sanis watched Navaria swallow the lump in her throat and open her mouth to say something. Nothing came out but broken breaths as the beginnings of tears started to swell around her eyes.

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:47:31 AM
(My strength slowly leaving me, I slid down to the floor, my hands still gripped tight on the iron bars)

no...

Daleethria
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:52:59 AM
Now she understood her confusion. Even with her immense power, Daleethria was abled to be fooled for a moment for this imposter was trying to change her aura like Navaria's .... Too bad Daleethria's unique abilities coupled with her new powers, could decipher this problem.

Sanis?

No answer.

SANIS! This isn't Navaria! It's Dalethria! Her aura is too clean for being a 'clone'!

On another level, Daleethria was actually intrigue by the Dark Mistress. Dalethria had grown in power to actually confuse her. She was impressed.

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:57:18 AM
(In the darkest pang of my grief, I heard her voice, long and distant, like a girl crying after a lost kitten down a darkened tunnel. For a moment, I was pulled from the drowning depths of my heartache into the blinding clarity of reality. Dull, tear-swollen eyes snapped sharp, blinking hard twice as I bolted to my feet. I wrenched my aching hands free from the iron bars, now staring at my "love" with newfound eyes)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:06:42 AM
The Force was powerful around Sanis and it made 'Navaria' looked up in confusion. It was pure, strong and close by ... Almost on top of him.

And ... it felt familiar. The familarity was so strong that 'Navaria' focused on its source.

It didn't take long for the ethereal image of Daleethria to coalesce before her eyes. She was mad at first but then her lips formed a loving grin.

Sanis could possible think for a moment that the smile was for him, but 'Navaria' was looking to his right at something else.

"Well, looks like my Sister didn't get rid of you completely, my dear."

The illusion of Navaria stripped away. The face was the same but everything else was not. Tight black leather clothing wrapped around Dalethria's body ... Her face was now deathly pale and those soft blue eyes now were hard and cold, as if carved from ice.

"But I'm glad that you aren't completely gone. You always were my favorite, Daleethria."

Then her attentions focused back on Sanis.

"The look on your face."

She lazily grabbed the two nearest bars and began sliding them up and down, leaning back playfully.

"It was marvelous, Sanis. And to think you get to do it all again!"

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:13:34 AM
(I stood silent for a moment, then sprung forward, my hand diving between two bars in a malicious swipe. If you asked me later, I wouldn't know why. Maybe to gouge an eye. Maybe to grab her by the throat and hang on until there was no air left in her twisted corpse. Maybe something as simple as a nail running down the side of her face, scarring that deceptive beauty, and adding some fitting mark to her twisted visage. She deserved it all, no matter how ill-thought my action was)

You go to Hell!!

Daleethria
Jul 23rd, 2002, 03:12:57 PM
Daleethria was taken aback by Dalethria's honesty. It might have sounded like a sarcasm from her maker, but infact, she really meant what she said. She really was Dalethria's favorite and wasn't pleased that Sorsha had killed her.

This was only part of the reason why she remained quiet. Telling Sanis that he was being tricked was all she could do. This was Sanis' battle....

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 23rd, 2002, 03:25:59 PM
Dalethria sensed Sanis' intentions the second before he acted upon them. She let go of the bars and safely retreated backwards as he grabbed at nothing. He was so pitiful in thinking that such a thoughtless act would harm her.

"Temper, temper. Why are you mad at me? I'm not the one that lied to both that Cizerack woman and Navaria."

She grinned and pointed an accusing finger at Sanis.

"Plus, you shot her :lol and now you're going to break poor Navaria's heart. :lol"

Shrugging, Dalethria crossed her arms and sighed.

"I only accidentially gave you a taste of things to come, my dear."

AmazonBabe
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:09:39 PM
:: AB had made a decision to go visit Nav in the medbay as she had been making her way over to the Jedi Sanctum gardens. It hadn't taken her long to get there as the med bay was within walking distance from the Bar & Grill. Entering the building, she went to the front desk where an orderly sat looking over some papers. She looked up and smiled. ::

Nurse: What can I do for you today, Master Jedi?

:: AB smiled. ::

I was hoping to have the number of Navaria Tarkin's room number so as to visit with her.

:: She watched as the nurse's face took on a somewhat sad look. ::

Nurse: I'm sorry, but she was dispatched almost half an hour ago. I believe she said she was heading home.

:: AB cocked her head slightly, and thanked the nurse, exiting the med bay. She hadn't been expecting Nav to heal so quickly, but then again, she had studied in the healing arts extensiviely. It really shouldn't surprise her. And as to home, it most likely meant she was going back to their Jedi home. ::

:: Well, she'd missed Nav, but she'd catch her again either back at home or when she returned here. ::

:: She then made her way towards the gardens again, intent on going through with her original plan, when she spotted a slender Cizerack female shuffling along the sidewalk back towards the Bar &Grill. Shuffling? Since when did Cizerack females shuffle? Upon closer inspection, she felt the pain rolling off of the woman, and by instinct crossed the street to speak with her. Getting closer she saw it was Saarrreeaa, and she'd been recently crying. She couldn't help but feel pity for the creature, as she could tell she was really hurting... bad. ::

:: She fell into step with the Cizerack and inquired gently. ::

Saa? What's wrong?

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:23:59 PM
I'm not breaking anyone's heart. Not anymore.

(Even I was suprised at the determination with which I spoke those words. I was emotionally exhausted, but even with every nerve blasted raw, there seemed a part of me that still sat dug-in, ready to fight tooth and nail.)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:38:04 AM
"Really? Are you so sure?"

She purred.

"Navaria knows you shot her but she doesn't know you lied to her, Sanis my boy. Somethings can be forgiven ... Others things like betrayel can't."

The smile on her face mocked the smuggler's determination as if he were a pathetic idealistic fool.

"I know Navaria more intimately then you. Death and betrayal are devastating to her fragile mind."

Her eyebrows waggled as she looked at Daleethria.

"Even with your help!"

Daleethria
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:56:42 AM
Daleethria frowned. Navaria indeed had an unstable mind because of all the trauma she experienced. Could Dalethria be right that Navaria could have a relapse?

The possibility never crossed her mind because the clone thought the life bond between Navaria and herself would settle any of those problems....

For once, Daleethria was unsure of herself.

Sanis Prent
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:50:39 PM
I haven't betrayed her! That was a difficult time...I thought she was dead!

(The lines between Daleethria and Navaria blurred to the point that they were one in the same. Before, Navaria wasn't even in my life. But Dalee was. When she died, I was brought full-bear back into loneliness. Me and Saa were an act of friendship...and an act of convenience. It was nothing more, but that act of friendship saved my sanity. Maybe I just needed somebody beside me...but that was all before Navaria.)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 24th, 2002, 06:22:52 PM
"Haven't betrayed her?"

Dalethria raised a brow.

"You were still in this relationship of conveince with that Cizerack, Sanis! If you weren't, one, I highly doubt she would have been here trying to save your ass. Two, she wouldn't have ran out of here crying knowing the truth.

Therefore, you two were still together."

She shook her head .

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Playing two women at the same time for different kinds of affections. Course... what else would one expect from a smuggler. I should know."

There was that infectious smile again.

"I once was one."

Sanis Prent
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:47:30 PM
(My left eye twitched almost imperceptibly. The same rage was threatening to boil over that caused me to go after Tirsa. This time, held behind bars, it was impotent rage. I clenched the muscles in my jaw, my eyes staring fire through Dalethria. When I released the tension in my jaw, I spoke my words carefully, removing all the venom of hatred I now felt)

Guard. I'm finished with my guest.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:24:32 AM
Saa looked up at the sound of her name, and saw the redheaded Jedi who had saved her life...when...the first time she and Sanis had ever... Tears welled up again, and she stopped walking. "jItsss....Sssanjisss...."

She sniffed hard, trying to make herself understood around her heaving sobs. "jI went...to vjisssjit hjim...a-and he...he....a Jedji woman came...he doesssn't lo-love me...." Love was almost a foreign concept for Cizerack, but she'd come to believe in the human emotion.

Fool that she was. Naive as well. Saa dissolved again into tears. Perhaps Sanis had been playing her all along..using her to keep Sasseeri occupied while he planned his little 'Kessel' operations. Sass had it in for her own neice more than ever now, feeling jealousy because of the relationship she'd begun suspecting.

AmazonBabe
Jul 25th, 2002, 02:41:27 PM
:: AB blinked, listening to the pain in Saarrreeaa's voice, pity for the Cizerack suddenly hitting her heart in a full blow. She was about to offer some words of comfort when Saa broke down into heeving sobs again. Clamping her mouth shut, she instead moved in and wrapped her arms around the slender felinoid, offering silent comfort with her presence. Sometimes that was all that was needed. ::

:: After a few minutes, the Cizerack calmed down a bit. AB stepped back from Saa, and looked at her, taking the edge of her robe and wiping away at the tears and running mascara. ::

Saa... I know things may seem bleak now, but they don't remain like that indefinitely.

:: She reached out and squeezed the Cizerack's shoulder gently. ::

Things will begin to look up again.

:: She really didn't know what to say. She'd seen pain like this before, and each time, there never seemed to be anything she could say that would make a difference. The only thing that would make a difference was time and healing. ::

Just give yourself some time.

:: The Cizerack merely nodded her head, almost in a daze. AB gave her a gentle smile. ::

Why don't you make your way back to the Bar & Grill. Some rest will do good.

I'll find you later at Yog's, ok?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:34:51 PM
The guard didn't move at all to retrieve Dalethria.

"Funny thing about being a Master of the Dark Arts."

She snapped her fingers and the guard shambled over to her side obediently.

"Simple minds hardly take any effort to control. But ... I'll go. Not because you want me to but because I'm done here. I think you have enough personal demons to attend to. Daleethria?"

It was so quick how her attention passed from Sanis to her ethereal Sister.

"We need to talk. Later of course."

Dalethria gave her a sly smile and blew Sanis a kiss.

"Later, lover."

Laughing to herself, she let her mind games take hold once again... making sure to look like Navaria on the way out.

Upon hitting street level, Dalethria let the mental illusion down and started to walk towards the hospital. Dalethria wasn't a betting person but instinct told her Tirsa hadn't left the planet ... She was injured pretty badly and most likely would be there.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:24:43 PM
Saa nodded silently, and started back towards the Bar and Grill, and her <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21090>rooms</a> above the eating area. Cirr would be there.

He would know what to do.

AmazonBabe
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:40:46 PM
:: AB watched silently as Saarrreeaa made her way back to Yog's. Once the Cizerack was out of site around the corner, she turned towards the Penetentury, walking in that direction. ::

:: She was only about a block away when she spotted a cloaked figure walking on the opposite side of the street, back towards the way she had come. She turned away, paying the being no mind, when her instincts commanded her to stop. Frowning, she looked back at the figure, letting a tendril of Force seep in the beings direction. What she received back, even before she'd "touched" the figures mind, was a wash of darkness. It didn't take her long to realise it was a Dark Sider, and by the looks of the cloak, the same one that had been in the bar. ::

:: Walking quickly, and losing herself in the crowd, AB crossed the street behind the walking figure, and went into another street, essentially taking a short cut to the Jedi Sanctum's gardens. The dark woman would have to cross the gardens in order to get back to where the space port, Yog's, and Jedi areas. The gardens were like a large park, stationed near the Jedi Sanctum, but also near Yog's. To walk around it would take more time, and one could just as easily walk through it, as it was open to the public. AB could think of no other reason why the Dark Sider would be heading back in that direction except to go to the bar or the space port. ::

:: Slowing her pace, she entered the garden from a side passage, walking towards the main passage. There, AB stopped and waited, seemingly becoming one with the garden and almost undetectable. Soon enough the Sith would emerge. ::

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:16:12 AM
Coming from <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21090>another direction</a>, Cirrsseeto raced on foot toward the Penetentiary...following the dissipating trail of his mistress's scent. He arrived, confronted by a smaller hyuu-mann guard. The guard didn't have to be a mind reader to glean the intent from the big felinoid's eyes, as he rose to deter the Cizerack. It made no difference, however. Cirr was simply quicker and vastly stronger. With a swat, he sent the guard crashing against the wall, every ounce of air and conciousness pressed out of the man, as he slid to the floor. He would be fine.

The prisoner...Cirr noted...would likely not be.

Unopposed, Cirrsseeto approached Sanis's cell, the dangerous claws in his fingertips extending on instinct...

Sanis Prent
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:45:39 AM
(I saw him approach...he didn't exactly make any effort to be stealthy. It was almost to be expected, yet I was totally unprepared for it. I edged away from the cell bars, as if distance between my face and his fists would cool his tempestuous rage down. I'd known him better than that, though. It was an unfortunate side-effect of Cirr's simple-mindedness. He didn't exactly do shades of grey very well. Thus, all I could do was pray for a small army of ninjas with cattle prods.)

Cirr...its not what you think!

Daleethria
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:47:41 PM
Daleethria would have to be fascinated about Dalethria's wanting to speak with her later.

Right now Sanis was in yet another crisis.

"Say the word, Sanis. I will take care of him if you wish."

Right or wrong. Sanis did not need to be beaten up. A good slap in the face perhaps, but not a clawed up one.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:49:24 AM
He didn't hear him. It didn't matter. Anything he said would have fallen on deaf ears...or Cirr's elongated ears as they folded back against the sides of his head. His pale blue eyes stared murderously at Sanis, as his mouth contorted into a fanged growl. He grabbed at the durasteel bars, his immense frame straining as he used his amazing strength to bend the bars apart. He growled with unquenchable fury, straining against the bending metal until there was an oval-shaped gap in the bars wide enough for him to enter. With froth dripping from the corner of his mouth, he stepped inside. There was nowhere for Sanis to go...

Sanis Prent
Jul 28th, 2002, 02:14:44 AM
(I'd held the fleeting hope that the durasteel bars would stop him. So much for that. I backed away as he advanced, until I was against the wall. I thought about pleading with him again, but that would do about as much good as me urinating on myself in the hope that I would make myself less appetizing.)

Alright...you wanna do this? Okay. Lets go.

(Backed against the wall, I dug in, balled up, and sprung out, launching a haymaker up at the big guy. I could only pray that it would work...)

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jul 28th, 2002, 02:32:30 AM
Sanis was no match to Cirrsseeto in an unarmed brawl. There was no other way to put it. If Cirr's rage allowed him a scrap of pity, it would have been used on Sanis's attempt to stop what was now inexorably due to him. But Cirr was intent on punishing the hyuu-mann, and delivering a tangible response to his mistress's heartache. A massive hand met Sanis's fist, closing around it. Cirr's claws dug deeply into Sanis's knuckles, his grip sufficient to break the bones in his hand. A tinge of pleasure met the felinoid at the sight of Sanis's pain...but it was far from enough. With his free hand, Cirr swatted at Sanis's torso...his fingers outstretched, and his claws extended. The blow hit Sanis like an exploding bomb, slamming him against the duracrete wall. Crimson dots spattered the floor, as the hyuu-mann's blood was spilled...

Sanis Prent
Jul 28th, 2002, 02:49:49 AM
(I didn't feel it. By now, it seemed I was outside myself, watching it all happen, in distant, muted slow motion. I didn't hear my screams, nor did I hear Cirr's animalistic growling. The wet slapping sound of my bloodied body getting hammered by massive, smashing blows was hollow, like hearing something from the bottom of a swimming pool. The first swipe dropped me to the floor. If I was in a right frame of mind, I would have taken up Dalee's offer. Maybe it was a bit of self-induced mercy, to keep me from feeling the visceral agony of the event. Maybe it was a cruel irony. I knew exactly what I'd done to come to this. Who was to say I didn't deserve it?

Cirr seemed to know what he was doing. If he wanted to, he could have torn me to pieces in a minute. He'd made bigger things than me into bloody smorgasborgs. Seemed even the big dimwit could be methodical when he needed to be. No, he wasn't going to kill me. He was going to make sure I stayed alive...and suffered. One by one, he broke my arms and legs. I felt their snaps, though it seemed I was living through someone else's vicarious nightmare. At least one was a compound. You don't see bone jutting through skin without taking some mental note of it.. His first swipe had snapped a few ribs like twigs, and nearly collapsed a lung. It was plenty enough to worry about. Through some arguably miraculous act of a vengeful God, I could still breathe, though each gasp was a journey into Hell and back. Cirr stood over me, now more in control of his destructive instinct. The last thing I seemed to recall before the lights went out was his big left hand, reaching around my neck...)

Daleethria
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:08:50 AM
She waited ... And waited for Sanis to say anything. By the time the third limb was broken, Daleethria was in complete shock as to why he didn't want her help.

Maybe it was the punishment he wanted but it wasn't what he deserved and Daleethria had enough of watching the man she still loved be beaten into a bloody pulp.

"ENOUGH!!!"

The mental command reverberated throughout the Cizerack's head. Cirrsseeto's mind was purely fed off of animal instinct because of what happened to his Mistress. Such simple emotions were easy to cut through for one such as Daleethria.

"Put him down gently and stay where you are. Then don't move."

All the while she was thinking how foolish Sanis was. Did Dalethria really get to him that badly for him to take this punishment?

Now that Cirrsseeto was complacent, her mind reached into the nearest New Republic Military Officer's to come. They would find the Cizerack standing over Sanis' body and would be enough proof to take him away.

Right or Wrong, justice does not belong in the hands of Saarrreeaa's bodyguard.

That only took a moment.... Trying to get Sanis stabilized would be another feat onto itself.

Daleethria straddled Sanis' torso and covered his face with her hands. The Force was Daleethria and she was the Force ... Channeling its raw power happened instantly. Normally, it would take mere moments for a Jedi Master to channel the Force but not to the extent that she could. It was like opening a damn and letting the pure wild energy of the Force into your body but being able to control it at the same time because you were a part of that energy.

First the bleeding stopped and then the minor cuts and bruises that he suffered started to heal ... then slowly, some of the bones started to mend ...

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:47:48 AM
:: Slowing her pace, she entered the garden from a side passage, walking towards the main passage. There, AB stopped and waited, seemingly becoming one with the garden and almost undetectable. Soon enough the Sith would emerge. ::

And the Jedi Master watched as Dalethria walked passed the gardens ... not through them. It looked like AB's instincts were wrong in thinking that the Dark Jedi was heading towards Yog's or even the space port.

Dalethria quickly became obscured because of the dense bushes outlining the perimeter of the gardens ...

AmazonBabe
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:33:41 PM
:: AB sensed more than watched as the Sith went around the garden instead of through it. She frowned, leaning against a tree for a moment, thinking. In order to get to the spaceport and/or Yog's she would have had to go through the garden. But since she hadn't, and instead walked around, she was heading somewhere else completely different. And the only other few places that were around the garden were the Jedi sanctum, med bays, and a few apartments and apparel stores, but not much of anything else. ::

:: AB stood up from the tree and began walking in the direction the Sith was, staying within the garden's walls, but following her through the Force, all the while continuing to think. There was a possibility she had an appartment here, or was even in the mood for shopping. But somehow those ideas took a back seat as the Jedi Sanctum and med bays came to mind. Now the Sith wouldn't be able to enter the Jedi Sanctum at all without causing a big comotion and stink and arousing half the Jedi there. But the med bay would be easier to get into as it was also made for the public. Only one wing was reserved for Jedi. And getting into the med bay wouldn't be much of a problem, especially with a civilian at the desk. ::

:: She shook her head and quickened her pace. Enough guessing. best thing to do now, was just to confront the Sith. ::

:: Running ahead, she exited the garden onto the sidewalk the Sith was on from a side opening in the wall of shrubs. She saw the dark figure walking up the sidewalk, and she stood there, in the center of the path, waiting for the Sith to reach her. ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:58:20 PM
You would think a Jedi could take a hint?

Dalethria slowed her pace as the same Jedi presence that was in the gardens was now before her. This one had the aura of a Master and the curiosity of cat.

Her pace turned into a leisurely stroll, Dalethria walking with her hands behind her as if taking in the scenery, ignoring the Jedi Master. From this distance, AB could tell for sure now that this woman was indeed the person claiming to be Navaria in the bar and grill.

With four feet to spare between them, Dalethria stopped and smiled.

"Decided on the direct approach finally I see."

AmazonBabe
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:30:49 PM
:: AB folded her arms over her chest and gave the Sith a faux pleasant smile. ::

Not so much as direct as I didn't feel like having the garden dirtied.

:: She watched the Sith for a moment silently, neither one backing down from either's eyes. ::

You've just come from the penitentiary, haven't you?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:04:00 PM
She laughed.

"If you didn't want it dirtied then why in the hell were you waiting for me there?"

Granted, Dalethria didn't know which Jedi was there, but it was easy to sense the power of the Light Side oozing from those gardens. It was just coincidence that she wasn't heading in that direction.

"And why do you ask questions you already know the answers to."

AmazonBabe
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:24:32 PM
Then let me ask you a question I may not know the answer to... where are you headed now?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:31:31 PM
"May not means you might know the answer."

She grinned.

"Look. It's a free planet and I haven't done anything wrong. Well, anything illegal ... so, unless the Jedi are in the profession of harrassing people, kindly move out of my way."

It was said distrubingly politelty.

AmazonBabe
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:56:09 PM
:: AB narrowed her eyes, shfting them slightly to the side as if to look behind her, before shifting them back to look on the Sith. ::

Just steer clear of Jedi ground.

:: She stepped aside to let the Sith pass. As the other woman did, AB let one more sentence out. ::

That includes the medical ward.

:: It wasn't so much a command, but if it needed to be, it could be construded with an underlying warning and threat. ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:15:36 PM
"To bad since I'm going there."

She let herself fall into a triumphant grin.

"Unless you want Tirsa to cause a whole mess of trouble but either way, I'm getting my Sister out of there and then off this wonderful planet."

AmazonBabe
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:05:12 AM
:: AB crossed her arms. She needed to stall the Sith. ::

Who's to say Tirsa is there?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:11:56 AM
"Because I can sense her."

She thumped at her head with authority.

"And unless you've been dead for the last four hours, everyone on this planet knows what happened!"

Dalethria began to walk forward again, hoping this stupid conversation was over with the Jedi. Her tricks were rather pathetic today in trying to stop her.

AmazonBabe
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:02:19 PM
:: AB let the Sith go. It was a waste of time to speak to the likes of them, and she was in no mood for a bit of saber play. Instead, she pulled out her comlink, contacting the medical ward. ::

A visitor is on her way to see a new patient of yours by the name of Tirsa.

:: She recieved a confirming reply. After that, she replaced the comlink back in the pouch at her belt. She didn't sense any malintent from Dalethria, but still felt it prudent to let the medical facility know of her impending arrival. ::

:: And yet, something just didn't sit well in her gut. Letting a few moments pass, AB decided she would visit the ward herself after making a brief stop at the penetentary (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21361). She wanted to see how Sanis was doing. ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:20:26 AM
When Dalethria realized that the Jedi was not going to stop her any further, she turned around.

"Thank you most generous and nobel Jedi for letting me see my Sister."

The sarcasm was not lost upon AB's ears as Dalethria bowed, obviously having a flare for the dramatic. Dalethria knew full well that the Jedi had nothing on her and proceeded to the medical ward (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20925) on Arcan.

Her thoughts strayed to what trouble she was causing but even Dalethria couldn't begin to guess. Girl was unpredictable as Sorsha... just in a different manner.