PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul Shadowhunter = Amazing!

Darth_Ytnom
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:07:28 PM
Darth Maul Shadowhunter = Amazing! OMG, Amazing book, the best Swars book ive read. Anyone read it?

B-LoVeD AssAsSiN
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:16:57 AM
Not the best...the best are SOTE and The Hutt Gambit (HST.)
I found shadowhunter a little...bland, esp the parts with Obi Wan. It's like he's just in there for the sake of throwing in a big name.
Also, the fact that we know for sure that the good guys cant win and that darsha and lorn HAVE to perish and the jedi cant win kinda saps the excitement out. the most predictable ever, but the book is beautifully written and i enjoyed going in-depth with Maul and Sidious.

B-LoVeD AssAsSiN
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:17:57 AM
^
whoops i mean that the jedi cant find out about the plans.

Maul Darkstalker
Aug 16th, 2002, 03:18:33 PM
u are right ive read it six times and its one of my favorites:)

Admiral Lebron
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:46:59 PM
B-loved assassin, with that said you must really hate the prequels. Knowing how it ends.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:41:17 AM
I just started it two days ago. Can't wait to find out what the hell was up with Lorn and hatred of the Jedi.

JediBoricua
Dec 21st, 2002, 04:21:30 PM
Well I finished it today. I must say it was kinda bland.

It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't excellent. Not my kinda book I guess. I've never been into Darth Maul, don't get me wrong I liked TPM, but to me Maul is nothing more than a weapon with bad dental hygiene. Give me Dooku or Vader any day, those are worthy siths!

Thrane
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:45:16 PM
It's a pretty good book. I like the fact that you get to kind of get a "behind the scenes" look at Maul. He was pretty powerful.