View Full Version : First Passenger

Lord Gue
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:40:53 PM
*enters the ship*
Nice.....
So where the ladies?

Javus Parr
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:26:42 AM
(A hearty laugh errupted behind Gue as Javus stepped up.)

I do believe you'll find the ladies at the various dance shows on board. Some are quite classy, while others are, well...

(he let the sentence hang, winking instead. Then he thrust out a hand to Gue.)

Javus Parr, Commander of the Saiatah High Roller. Lady Vader has given me a roster of all those from the Order. Just wanted to welcome you aboard.

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:55:05 AM
He grasped the mans hand tightly as he shook it
"Its a pleasure to be here, and a pleasure to meet you. Wonderful place youve got here. So..... those less classy girls.... lower levels of the ship right?"

Javus Parr
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:19:34 PM
(Javus burst into a hearty laugh, giving Gue a friendly slap on the shoulder.)

How'd ya guess?

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:00:38 AM
He gave the man that sly, whatever do you mean, look before chuckling to himself...
"Care to join me or have you your own entorage?"

Javus Parr
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:25:45 PM
(Javus chuckled.)

Tempting offer, Lord Gue, most tempting indeed.

But I'm afraid I can enjoy no such pleasentries while on duty. It's one of therules I made for the crew. And it's be somewhat hypocritical of me to break em on the first voyage.

(He patted Gue on the shoulder again.)

But you enjoy yourself. I must finish making my rounds. I've got systems to check, personel to watch, and guests to greet. And after all that, I gotta haul my ass back to the bridge for command duties.

(He shrugged.)

It's a living, but I still get my fun out of it.

(Javus smiled and pointed in the direction of a lift.)

That lift will take ya to the lower levels. Plenty of gambling, bars, and, uh, things to do down there.

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:45:09 PM
Ah, yes, of course, the burden of responsability, I feel for ya man i really do. But as for me, time to get back to me roots, if ya know what I mean, eh gov'na

(He grinned and made his way to the lift)