PDA

View Full Version : Starwars divx all episodes!!!

scarm
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:02:04 PM
We don't condone piracy here at swforums.

you can download all the episodes of starwars including the attack of the clones. All good quality!

Seeya

Scarm

EDIT: Do I really have to explain why I edited??
JMK:)

Darth_Ytnom
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:39:08 PM
Whats the user and password? can you make it any more complicated?

Chase Starwalker
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:34:34 PM
O_o

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:07:10 AM
Ahem.

We do not condone piracy nor do we condone advertising of illicit copies of copyright material.

JMK
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:43:41 AM
Yeah, thanks Marcus, I was just going to say that...

Darth_Ytnom
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:07:48 PM
why the hell not? i want to dload a digital copy.... Do you know how many sets of VHS trilogies ive bought? Do you know how much money i've spent on star wars -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-? Why u gotta be so "politically correct"

Jedieb
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:11:14 PM
Easy big fella! SWFans just can't simply open condone this sort of thing. Now, if you'd like to e-mail the person offering these choice, but still ILLEGAL, services then no one is stopping you. But the mods just can't let it seem as if they endorse this kind of thing. Now if you'll excuse, I have an urgent e-mail to send. ;)

JMK
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:14:34 PM
Because some of us actually like posting at the forums and would prefer not to have Lucas pull the plug on us. That's why. You know, I'd like a digital copy too, but like I've said before, if you want to exchange pirated information, you can easily get that person's email and discuss it that way.

Click on Scarm's profile and email him asking for the link because I've already removed it from here.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if we want the forum online, we have a few very very simple guidelines to follow. It's not asking much.

1. Don't spam
2. Don't swear (can't anyway)
3. Don't flame and troll
4. No pirated stuff.

Darth_Ytnom
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:59:36 PM
icee, sry...

Darth Viscera
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:21:21 PM
*points to his private FTP server*