PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Master...

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:16:04 PM
*wanders into seemingly empty Recuitment Center. calls out.* "Hello? Is anyone here? I wish to be trained."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:37:18 PM
:: A voice can be heard coming from somewhere, the voice was echoed by the emptyness of the room::

"Greetings, my name is Lance Stormrider" The man speaks as he can be seen through the room walking out of the shadows the loud crimson sound of his boots squirking the floor. The young padawan gives a slight bow to the newcomer and speaks again::

"So...you wish to have a master right?....But first tell me young lady why do you wish to join us? And how sure are you that you will be able to control the force? How do you know that it's in you? After all your not a Jedi.....but please explain" He said with a serious tone, Lance wasn't as kind as he looked like.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:36:52 PM
Leia mustered up all her courage and replied, "I wish to be able to protect innocent souls. I do not claim to feel the Force. I know that I am not a Jedi. That is why I seek to become one, so that I can help keep the peace. That is all I can say."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:03:44 PM
Maia moved from the shadows as the young girl spoke.

"A very Nobel reason young one. I am Maia Knight of the GJO if you do not already have a master or one in mind I will gladly take you as my Padawan." Maia said softly to the young girl.

Looking at Lance she smiled softly. "Kindness is the first thing we learn as Jedi, Control is the second. But I'm sure Master Leia has already taught you that." Maia said with a slight bow...

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:18:27 PM
Leia bows before Master Maia. "I would be honored to be your padawan, Master Maia. I promise to train and study diligently."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:43:08 PM
:: Lance nodded as the girl said her words::

"Noble are your reasons..by me your are already in the order..but first we must see what the other think about this..after all I am only a padawan.."He says smiling this time, it seemed Lance's kindness came back as he heard the nobleness in her words.

:: Suddenly he felt a presence coming near by he knew that presence very well.::

"Yes but you know I'm not that kind with stranger" He says in an unserious tons as he watches Maia come out of the shadows. He bows slightly as he briefly speaks.

"Well then it seems your in luck young lady...welcome to the order..and may the force be with you" On those words Lance bowed to the two of them and walked out of the room but suddenly stopped and turned back to Maia.

"By the way..if you see Clay tell him to get out of his hiding place." He says almost laughing as he continues his steps out.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:06:35 PM
Maia bowed back to her long time friend. He was ill at ease with new people but his heart was kind. Maia hoped that his ruff edges would soften with time and he would allow the friend she knew to show. "You will make a great master one day Lance. May the force be with you."

Turning to her new Padawan she smiled softly. "I am proud to be your master young one. Is it ok to call you Amidala, since there is a Master Leia her already? Or do you have another nickname so we do not get confused." Maia studied the face of the pretty girl. She hoped she would serve her well in the force....

OOC: PM me if you need anything or just have a question :) welcome aboard:)

Zeke
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:11:59 PM
Zeke bounded in from the Living Quarters turbolift.

"Master Maia! Hey!" Maia, having sensed Zeke's intentions throught the Force, bowed low. Zeke's flying tacle missed and he sailed toward LeiaAmidala. He blinked as he found his arms around the wrong girl's neck.

"Hi there! M'name's Zeke! If you're talkin' to Master Maia...that makes you her new Padawan and my new training partner! Here, have this!"

He extended the holomap of the Order that he had been given when he first arrived.

"This thing's neato! It knows everything! And welcome to the Order!"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:42:05 PM
OOC: I have a daughter????!!!! Ummm..... :| There is a Han here now at SWFan that is working with my history..as Leia and Han being divorce. But I don't know how this is going to work in. Me..being Leia is about 25 years old.O_o

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:56:34 AM
ooc: it's ok, u don't have to play like ur my mom. i just do that on other boards, but it's ok we don't have to do that here. it's up to u.

ic: "I'm on a mission from Coruscant. A group of my friens and I must capture Count Olaf, the notorious criminal. He is wanted for murder and atempted murder, fraud and attempted fraud, kidnapping and attempted kidnapping... etc. If anyone here has any information concerning his whereabouts, please let me know immediately. I was training as a Jedi back home, but during my leave from the Olaf hunt, I decided to continue my training here." Looks at Master Maia. "Master, when does my training begin?"

Selena Kyle
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:04:41 AM
OOC: This is Leia again..but another one of my characters. Leia is my main character. :D

Well..the only thing I can think that could work considering Leia's age (meaning my character and her history) possibly your Leia being a clone? *shrugs* I dunno, that was something thought of by someone else that I was talking to last night :\

Just so you know...its kind of complicated here. LOL. I am Leia. There is Luke and Han (just like Leia the original characters). Leia is (was..not sure anymore) engaged to Obiwan2 (a clone of Obiwan) Then again...there is Anakin. Playing Anakin like in Ep2 he is my padawan (strange teaching your dad..but we don't play it like that just go along like that isn't the case) :lol yes its confusing.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:18:18 AM
ooc: Okay, I am here to do my greeting duties! :)

ic:

The figure of a woman stepped from the shadows and stood behind Maia. A smile danced upon her lips as she moved to the woman's side and eyed the newcomer. Bowing gracefully, she looked at the few gathered.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider......you seek to become a Jedi, I see.....but first, you must be accepted. Now why do you seek to serve this Order?"

She questioned in a gentle voice, then stepped back and awaited the answer of the young woman.

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:40:44 AM
"XAZOR!"

Zeke flung himself at his recruiter. Xazor, much like Maia, sensed his intentions. She sidestepped and Zeke rolled across the floor to land upside down against a pillar.

"Ow..." He didn't get up, but stayed as he was and began to silently chant. "Recruit her, recruit her..."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:50:22 AM
Xazor lofted a brow and giggled slightly at Zeke's actions. Shaking her head with a smile, she turned back to the newcomer and awaited her answer...

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:02:49 PM
Maia stepped up next to Xazor. "I have already taken her as my Padawan my friend." Maia said with a small giggle. "She has a Nobel heart and comes with good intentions from what have heard." Stepping closer to Ami she smiled softly.

"For now you need to put aside thoughts of vengeance and think only of your training here. Of finding peace within yourself. Our training will begin soon, Zeke my other Padawan here can show you to the rooms, so you can settle in and then we can get to know each other." Maia said softly, patting the girl on the shoulder...

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:05:33 PM
Zeke still didn't move from where he was.

"Yup! Sure can! Come on, Xaz, let her be Orderly, like us! She seems nice enough!"

Zeke smiled bigger.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:24:06 PM
ooc: Maia, you can take her...but I am techinacally supposed to greet her first. Read the FAQ in this forum and you'll see that. :D I like to ask questions as well........ :)

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:36:24 PM
Amidala smiled. "I am pleased to meet you, Mistress Xazor." Does a little curtsy. "I don't know what an Orderly is... but I will gladly be of service to you if I am needed. And as for Zeke here..." Looks at Zeke, still lying on the floor. "I am happy to know that he is my new training partner. I am sure that things will be... um, INTERESTING, with him around."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:39:48 PM
Xazor quickly probed the woman's heart and smiled to herself. She bowed her head in respect to the.....new Padawan.

"By my discretion, I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. Now you have a Master....Maia.....and she will teach you well. Learn all you can and bring honor to this Order. May the Force be with you."

She said with a bright smile, knowing the others in the room were happy of Amidala's acceptance to the Order..

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:46:47 PM
Zeke grinned from his position against the pillar.

"Orderly is just me saying "part of the Order"...and welcome to it!"