View Full Version : Discovering New Opponents (Closed-Kaytor)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:05:11 PM
:: The large doors of one of the sparring rooms open as a young man and girl walk in. Young Stormrider who usually comes here everyday walks clearly to the other side of the circular room and throws his cloak letting his normal gear on. He cracks his neck and stretches a bit before speaking::

"Well you ready girl?" He says as he stretches his legs and arms.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:11:03 PM
A training saber flys from the wall and lands in Kaytor's hand. She runs her hand over the simple hilt then activates it. The white blade slides out and hums slightly. She spins it around a few times then takes the defensive position. She still needed to get used to the new fighitng style but was ready for him.

"Take your move, Lance."

Jul 8th, 2002, 03:18:50 PM
:: Lance stood firmly at the other side of the room his eyes closed focused on the force he then opened his fist as the force emmited it's power to his saber's hilt. His eyes open as Matrix lands in his hand as he closes his fist once more using the force grab technique Lance then spinned it in his hand and pressed the button rapidly.

SNAP-HISS

:: The blade was ignited with a hum as Lance dashed forwards sending a slash towards Kaytor::

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:22:21 PM
Kaytor quickly brought the saber up and blocked it. She kicked forward towards his legs to knock him off balance and at the same time, pushed forward with her saber so that he would fall over. She was still not totaly sure how to use the saber but figured she might as well try beings she is here and he did challange her.

Jul 8th, 2002, 07:06:16 PM
:: Lance quickly dodged her kick by sending his leg at the same power an she tried to knowck him off with her saber Lance simply spung his in the same direction and slashed quickly and precisely he then backed off a bit his Strider agillities gave him an enormous speed and precision. Lance then dashed towards her again this time sending his saber downwards and with the same slash he spun it back upwards he put some more strenght into his slash to make her step backwards but then at the same time as her saber was upward right in frotn of her face Lance with his other hand quickly sent a force blast to her stomach.::

Kaytor Surna
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:27:53 PM
Kaytor brings the saber up to block Lance's but wasnt prepared for the force blast. She goes flying backwards, into a nearby wall. She quickly got back to her feet after a bit of the shock wears away. She runs forward and slashes down at his chest and stomach. The saber goes from his left shoulder to his right.

Jul 10th, 2002, 05:50:41 PM
:: Lance sensed there was a catch in the attack and quickly sent his body away from her glancing his lightsaber around to block all her slashes brining back his weight Lance then slided his feets and quickly went leftwards of Kaytor extremely quick not even letting her the timre of noticing he sent a small hit to her neck. He oftenly used that technique called the shadow step::

Kaytor Surna
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:18:36 PM
Kaytor rolled out of the way. She unactivated her saber and tossed it back to the rack.

"I never liked useing weapons anyways" she mutters. She jumps into the air and lands behind lance. She kicks right into his upper back, right on his spine. She uses him as a push off and flips backwards, landing on her feet.

Jul 11th, 2002, 01:28:47 PM
:: Lance quickly rolled on the ground instead of plane falling down and quickly sent his hand forward to flip back up with that done Lance quickly ran towarded her without losing a second and unginited his saber as he quickly decided to use another martial arts technique "TigerStorm" He sent all his weight to his shoulder and lowered his body quickly as he sent his shoulders with brutal force pushing her backwards he spun on an incredible speed to send his elbow slightly to her stomach, the hits weren't terrible this was a spar after all Lance's goal was certainly not to hurt her. But there was enough strenght in his tiger storm to make her fall that is certain.::

Kaytor Surna
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:31:17 PM
As he came running towards her, She placed one hand on his sholder and fliped upwards. She landed on his back, knocking him back to the ground. She steped down but kept one foot on his back. She crouches down slightly.

"Give up?"

Jul 11th, 2002, 01:38:04 PM
"Give up?" He said almost laughing

"You have seen nothing it seems I underestimated you but I'll have to put a little more effort then that" He said grinning slightly as he paced his hand to her feet and gaining enough strenght threw to the floor as he flipped forward he came back to his feet very quickly and called to his saber.::

"Wanna see something I've shown only to one person in this order...hehe you should feel honored I only use this for worthy opponent" He said as he called Matrix to his hand.

::The Lightsaber started to glow as Lance began to glow as well, his aura emerged out of him like a Phoenix descending the skys all the spiritual energy he was focusing made he glow through the room he was focusing on a Strideric technique called the 'Blazing Slash" as his focused his saber's blade became longer and broighter and larger as it began to take a form that no other saber took. As he dashed towards her he slashed the floor watching as a wave of blue energy dazes towards her leaving Lance completly surrounded of that enewrgy protecting him of any harm but another part going towards Kaytor.::

"Hehe have fun hun" He said laughing knowing that the energy he had focused was barely enough just to burn her lightly.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:46:01 PM
Kaytor's eyes went wide. She jumped into the air quickly and fliped over, grabing the ceiling with her hands and touching it with her feat. She uses the force to keep her up in the air. She remembers what her master taught her about staying in the air. She glances around her and at the ground. She then looks at her right arm. It was slightly burned.

"What the frell was that?" she asks him, loudly?

Jul 11th, 2002, 01:49:11 PM
"Simple, I'm a strider we use our Aura to do lots of things like for example what I just did, I combined my spiritual energy with my lightsaber to create this chain of energy."He said still in his defensive stance.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:53:54 PM
Kaytor droped her hands away from the ceiling and stood... sortof. She was hanging upside down, watching him.

"So it comes with the kind of race you are?"

Jul 11th, 2002, 07:41:33 PM
"Nope, I'm a humanoid...but I was trained at the age of 13 untill now as a Strider...it is not what I am..that helps me fullfill these things" He said with a grin

"Enough talk! Let us continue!"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:06:56 PM
She shrugs and drops down. She lands behind him and kicks the back of his knees. She crouches down, waiting for his attack after he gets off the ground.

"You asked for it." she smirks.