PDA

View Full Version : The Second Wave

Reborn Dark Jedi
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:50:26 AM
It had been months since the first scourge of Reborn had attacked the Jedi on Arcan IV. They were all destroyed, but left little clues in their wake. Life went on, and their threat was forgotten. But the Reborn were undaunted, and the second wave was inevitable. When it came, it arrived on a commercial transport in an unassuming area of the city. Three dozen hooded men debarked in unison, heading for the Bar and Grill. This time, they would not fail.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:26:39 AM
Liam sat in the bar sipping on his green tea. He watched the bar goers with little enthusiam. Suddenly, he felt something. The force warned him of an oncomming threat. It didn't feel too close but that fact didn't ease Liam any. The Jedi Master stood and ran out the door of Yog's, taking one of the NRSF gaurds with him.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:57:47 PM
Kindo, sipping on his Lemongrass Tea, saw Liam run out when he felt something, a disturbance in the Force. He ran out to meet up with Liam. " Liam, I felt a disturbance in the Force. I will help find out whats going on." The Count followed beside Liam.

Gia Van Derveld
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:22:22 PM
I sat at a table in the bar, nursing a hangover from the night before. Somehow my situation hadn't improved from Coruscant. I was just drinking myself to death in another location.

The serving droid came by with caf, and I cradled the hot mug between my shaking palms, knowing without looking the position of every being in the room. I'd already seen them all when I'd come in. Two had just recently left through the front doors, but other than that, there had been no movement.

I sipped the caf, burning my tongue. "Frell!"

Maester Wargrave
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:41:55 PM
Normally, Millard could care less about a Dark Jedi attacking the Greater Jedi Order. He was one after all, in constant battle with the Jedi. But this was different.

He sensed the odd buzzing, like a multitude of bees in a hive, as the three cloaked men walked in. He sensed their anger and their hatred.

But the buzzing...the buzzing was incessant.

The Dark Jedi had heard about this 'Reborn'. They had attacked Yog's several months ago, leaving a slew of death and destruction in their wake. Normally he wouldn't have cared.

But they hurt someone. Someone he cared about deeply. Millard was unsure if it was love...or love of companionship. Either way, Maester Wargrave would not allow them to hurt anyone he cared for again, especially Loklorien s'Ilancy. He had to know who sent the Reborn to the Bar.

But the buzzing...

The Black Hand member rose from his seat in the corner of the bar. He'd been entertaining the young Jedi Padawan, Loki Ahmrah with discussion about the galaxy beyond. He'd also been debating with him.

He pushed in front of the two Jedi, knocking the NRSF guard to the ground as he did.

The buzzing increased as he stoob in front of the three men. The bees has become an angry swarm now, threatening to sting anyone who dared annoy them.

Wargrave uttered an apology, then turned to the clones in front of him, his cold blue eyes flashing in anger.

They'd hurt someone he cared for...he would not let it happen again.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:53:15 PM
The curious Count watched as Wargrave talked to the Reborn. Wasn't Wargrave a Dark Jedi? Why was he mad at them? He walked past Kindo and Ginn, so he wasn't after the Jedi? Whatever happens, Kindo and Liam Jinn were soon to find out the answers to those questins. " Whats going on Liam?" Kindo asked.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:15:29 PM
Silus Xilarian looked up from his drink. A fire lit in his eyes, a burning sensation he had never felt. Silus calmed himself, not to let his emotions get the best of him. Silus then saw the Dark Jedi Wargrave push the guards aside. Conclusions swept Silus's mind. Wargrave set us all up, then he felt it. Anger, sorrow sadness, tears, scars. All these were pouring from Wargraves mind. Silus wasnt sure what to think at this point, but one thing was for sure, the NRSF guard was just pushed to the floor, and Silus's lightsaber was sitting in plain site. Silus neared the entrance/exit to the bar and grill. Thoughts beamed through his head, he was immediately sizing up the other Dark Jedi. His training, his long nights practicing. His mind was far from calm, but still focused, if that is possible. Just as he had spent hours upon hours practicing, he reached out with the force, feeling the grooves and contours of his lightsaber. The saber flew through the air into Silus's hand. The feeling of his weapon was reassuring. Then everything began clicking. His friend, the attack, the Reborn, the clones, the wound, .....pain. Looking at the crowd gathering at the entrance of the bar, it all made sense to Silus...They have returned....

Maester Wargrave
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:22:23 PM
"Do you Jedi always assume when a Dark Jedi confronts someone else they are on their side?" Wargrave said, not even looking at Silus.

These...things hurt a friend of mine, he spoke to Xilarian, through the Force, I want to know who sent them. You should agree.

The Black Hand member's black lightsaber was still clipped to his belt, as he stared at the Reborn. His cloak covered his entire body, keeping the black and red jumpsuit obscured.

"I ask again...clones. Who sent you?"

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:34:20 PM
Liam shrugged in response to Kindo's question.

"I don't know, but I can tell you we're about to find out." He said in a quiet manner.

The Jedi Master turned and looked at Wargrave, who was questioning the oncomming force. "Whatever happens, try to keep one around for later questioning."

Maester Wargrave
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:37:17 PM
"You mistake me for a Sith, Mister Jinn," Wargrave kept his face on the Reborn, "I do not seek all of their destruction. Just most of their destruction. We will keep two alive. One for you to question.

"The other," he flashed his blue eyes at Jinn, "I will deal with."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:38:08 PM
Silus stopped as Wargrave spoke to him through the force.

Ive already left my assumptions, and while I dont agree with your beliefs, I am now clear on where you stand in this matter. If your quarrel is with these animals, then I'll stand with you...but if you deceive us, your death will be swift, do we have an understanding?

Silus spoke these words to Wargrave through the force, though his eyes were set on the other Dark Jedi. Silus's words were not pleasant, but he spoke his stance on the matter, as Wargrave did.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:42:41 PM
"I meant something more along the lines of don't let them get away." He flashed a half grin before turning his attention back to the attackers.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:53:10 PM
"You have your methods," Wargrave smirked, "And I have mine."

Mister Xilarian, I am not a fool. I would not deceive you. Not in this arena. Not with these clones.

"Tell me Mister Jinn. Do Jedi attack first?"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:55:05 PM
Silus heard Wargrave's words, the time was drawing near. Silus's saber fired up, the green blade humming as Silus prepared for the onslaught...

Maester Wargrave
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:05:18 PM
Wargrave minutely shook his head.

Mister Xilarian you must learn to be more patient. Does a Jedi not wait for the first move to be done? The time to fight is not here...yet. But be ready. If the Reborns do not attack, I want you to attack the one on the left.

Mister Jinn, take your apprentice and attack the two on the right. I will take the leader. If the NRSF get involved, if I even get the notion they sent a blaster shot my way, I will not hesitate to kill the one who shoots at me.

You have your orders. Be ready for anything.

He maintained his patience, but was getting ready to act. He flexed his hands beneath his cloak...and waited.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:11:32 PM
Master? Kindo had been around, but had no Master. That wasn't the point. Their were Dark Jedi about to attack. Kindo drew his blue saber, but was not going to attck first. "Wargrave, a Jedi should not attack first, for means of a lightsaber are a last resort for us. But we are ready." Kindo eyed the Dark Jedi ahead of him.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:17:02 PM
"Mister Kindo you do not have to tell me what a Jedi does and does not. I am not a fool, despite what some of your members might say."

Be prepared Mister Kindo. Be prepared for anything.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:19:55 PM
Silus spoke to Kindo through the force

If you witnessed the aftermath of the first attack, then you would realize this is our last resort....And be weary of the one on the right, he seems to be watching you closely, waiting for your attack

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:22:47 PM
Kindo, being very sensitive to the Force, heard Silus's message.
" If this is our last resort, than I am ready to fight !" Kindo held his lightsaber in front of him, ready.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:48:24 PM
Liam shook his head in response to Wargrave's question.

"Depends on the Jedi, my friend. I'd attack first, it's just not logical to take the defense all the time."

He silently chuckled to himself as Wargrave barked orders around. Liam didn't care who took who, he just wanted to know what this was all about.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2002, 03:59:25 PM
The Count without looking said spoke to Liam.

" Liam, what do you think I should do?"

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 04:20:35 PM
Liam turned and looked at Kindo.

"I think you should get the word out about what's happening here actually. To be honest, I don't exactly know how you'll fair in a fight against them, but I wouldn't like to see a padawan get hurt do to my poor sense in judgement..."

He turned back to the attackers, not sure if that was what Kindo wanted to hear.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2002, 04:27:08 PM
Kindo drew in his saber.

" As much has I would like to do this, I respect and honor your decision. I will be obedient. "

The Count left to spread the word.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 8th, 2002, 04:29:29 PM
Chase looked up from his seat at that back of the Bar and Grill. He had felt the Reborn since they had arrived. He watched on, slowly moving his hand under the table to his lightsaber.

He would wait for when the time was right.

Gia Van Derveld
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:34:26 PM
ooc: Wargrave...the Reborn hadn't entered the bar yet..but as I don't play them I guess I have no complaint. :)/ic:

I looked up, wincing at the light coming from the doorway, as a very large group of men drew near outside. Almost immediately men around me started springing into action, running out to confront the newcomers. Glancing out the window I counted three dozen hooded figures walking closer. No more, no less.

Words flew around, yet the three strangers had done nothing yet. I watched them through the window, my head pounding, and wondering if there was going to be a fight. With so many Jedi around I felt no fear.

But maybe I should have. Nothing mattered any more.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:34:36 PM
Interrupting his conversation with Wargrave and Helenias was a growing sensation at the back of his mind, the little padawan felt a cold shudder up his back and he shivered a little. He attempted to focus despite this feeling of discomfort, what was more worrying was that he knew he had felt this way before and once the Dark Jedi sprung to his feet and left the Bar and Grill along with a few Jedi, Loki knew what was coming.

Helenias had also readied herself but she was armed being the woman she is, the Jedi Knight was entitled to carry her own weapons with her at all times. "Excuse me, Helenias."

With that the boy hopped down from his seat leaving his book where it was and made his way over to the bar; he climbed onto a stool then jumped over onto the otherside.

"Don't worry Avolon, you'll understand in a moment!" He said to the barman and NRSF agent who had shot him a curious look, now he understood and he too readied himself.

"Now, let me see - a Gruvian Tovash..." Loki scanned the shelf of drinks then found the bottle he was looking for and poured a pint glass full of the alcoholic spirit whilst talks were being conducted outside.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:52:22 PM
OOC- Gia, yeah I realized that once I'd finished my post. But then someone replied and it was too late. Sorry to those who RP the Reborn. My fault. :( ic:/

If you think the young one would be more suitable in sitting this argument out, by far then, keep him out, Wargrave still hadn't moved, but spoke in the Force But I believe he should stay. There is something called 'team work'. I believe the Jedi have heard of it.

You and he could team up to defeat the Reborn. You are, after all, a Jedi Master, Mister Jinn. And much wiser than I, he let the sarcasm drip off his last statement.

The Reborn still hadn't moved, something which had suprised Wargrave to a degree. Perhaps it was a bit of an intimidation factor on the part of the clones. Hope the Jedi would be intimidated by the appearance of a foe they had defeated before.

If anything, the Jedi appeared more willing to fight this time. Wargrave smiled a hidden smile. Would any come closer to the Dark Side tonight? he mused, but did not care either way.

The buzzing continued in his head, obscuring the thoughts of the clones in front of him. It was as if their being clones, kept him from understanding what they were thinking. Interesting, he pondered, quite interesting.

Who made these clones though did matter. And Wargrave would be damned if he didn't find out. He slowly shifted his position, and waited some more, noticing Loki's movement in the corner.

What was he up to?

Silus Xilarian
Jul 9th, 2002, 02:26:19 AM
Silus stood. Watching. Waiting. Had it not been for Wargrave, Silus would have already lept into this. Whether this was the better way or not, he was still beside himself. It was if the clones were intimidated or scared, though he couldnt read them. Maybe they were hoping for us to let our guard down. Silus kept his eyes glued on the Dark Jedi, his focus never shifting...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:39:17 AM
A small boy, dirty and alone played in the gutter outside of the Jedi Bar and Grill. In his mind he imagined himself a Jedi just like those inside, taken away from his poverty and on journeys to far away places to battle evil. For him, the Jedi were heros and he would dearly have loved to be able to twist a hand and make others fall to his will.

"Bzzzt! Zap!! Crack!" He mumbled, a stick in his hands that was a pretend lightsabre. Would it not be great that it were the real thing! So engrossed in his play, he did not notice the cloaked humans coming closer and closer to the entrance of the Bar. And nor did he notice the man with a hood covering his face and ragged dirty clothing come up next him. The man stopped and then squatted down, coming face to face with the boy.

"Hello there. And what is the name of the Jedi I speak to?" the man said in a strangely accented, but quiet and calm voice.

"I'm Jedi Master.... Mace Turbogeek!" exclaimed the boy.

"Well met Master Turbogeek. The Jedi Council asks if you would be of service - see that door? Guard it with your lightsabre. Can you do that?"

The boy looked at the faceless man, then noticed something at the right hip of him. The boy's eyes went as large as saucers as he suddenly realised that here was a thing of his dreams.... this was a real for life Jedi Knight.... and the Jedi was speaking to him!!! "Y...Y...yes!" He stammered, surprised and delighted beyond words he could express. The Jedi seemed to nod, although it was hard to tell, before standing and giving the boy a guide to the door.

"Now stay there and guard it. Dont move until I tell you. Okay?"

"Okay!"

"Good lad. May The Force Be With You Mace Turbogeek"

The Jedi turned away and began to walk out into the middle of the street. Oddly, he took out a pipe from a pocket and began to pack it with a leafy substance. When he had finished, the put the pipe stem to his unseen lips, then lit the stuff in the pipbowl with a match he lit off his arm guard, that could just be seen under the covering rags. Something on his left hip moved as he stopped and out by himself waited while these .... things he had sensed came closer. He puffed on the pipe peacefully and seemingly totally unconcerned.

"DARK SIDERS!"

The sound came out from under the hood, thundering and echoing, his voice amplified by The Force.

"YOU WILL LEAVE NOW"

He stayed in his position by himself, still calm, still seemingly relaxed... but with his left hand resting on something hidden by the cloak that disguised and hid his features.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:26:08 AM
Wargrave sensed the presence from outside the bar, calling the Dark Siders out.

"Sorry," he muttered under his breath, "Too busy making sure s'Ilancy isn't hurt again."

To the clones, The Dark Jedi spoke, "Well, are you going to act or are you going to stand there like Arcanian Tree Frogs and do nothing?"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:37:39 PM
Silus began to grit his teeth. His impatience was getting the best of him. If these cowards did not attack within the next few moments, then he would do the honors. Knowing that making the first move on this many people, not to mention Dark Jedi, would be extremely dangerous, Silus expanded his attention, becoming more aware of his surroundings as he began formulating attack strategies in his mind. As his awareness broadened, Silus felt a strong presence, it wasnt the man outside calling out the Dark Siders, it was another, in the bar, out of his sight. The presence was familiar, but not something he was 100% sure of. None the less Silus once again spoke through the force, with his focus to the orgin of the presence.

Starwalker? Are you back there?

Chase Starwalker
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:54:22 PM
"Indeed." Starwalker sent a force message back to Silus. All the while he ran his fingers over his lightsaber, silently waiting.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:24:25 PM
Though only one word was spoken through the force to Silus, it spoke volumes. Starwalker seemed more than ready for the onslaught, just as Silus was. Silus spoke back through the force...

Im not exactly sure of how many of these "things" we will have to contend with. I sensed a great many, upwards of thirty it seemed like, however im having trouble with the exact amount as well as how strong they are. Their presence emits an incessant buzzing in my head whenever I try to reach into their mind.....have you been able to tell anything??

Chase Starwalker
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:02:53 PM
Chase didnt turn his glare from the hooded men, but kept it stern and emotionless. Silus's words crept back in his mind. Chase reached for him, using the Force once more.

"Clones. They take the name of the Dark Jedi sect. They have attacked the Bar and Grill before...leaving quite a mess. They shall not be aloud to do such things again.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:21:55 PM
Chase seemed to be naturally strong with the force, as his words were strong in Silus's mind. It was almost as if Chase were right beside him speaking. Silus continued his conversation with Chase through the force...

I witnessed the aftermath of the first attack. My friend Loklorien s'Ilancy was injured badly that day, and the events that transpired still seem to haunt her. Hopefully we will find who sent these abominations, so they may be dealt with accordingly. When the first move is made, things should become more spread out. Im eyeballing the one to the far left, if I cant take him down quickly, i'll go defensive and lure him back to you, they'll have there hands full with us alone, together we'll be unstoppable, sound good to you???

Oh and by the way, when this is all over and done with, I'll buy ya a drink, you name it and i'll get it, as for me, I think be getting something a bit stronger than ice water this time.

Silus laughed to himself as he finished his sentence...

Chase Starwalker
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:52:12 PM
"Sounds good to me. But first let's worry about these clones. Wait for Master Q'Dunn and some of the elders to make the first move, then we're in.

Reborn Dark Jedi
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:36:22 PM
Knowing that their presence would cause more than a stir amongst the Jedi in attendance, the hooded Reborn simply stood silent having arrived outside the location of their infamous defeat some time ago. They stood not in ranks of any fashion but nevertheless seemed to be some aspect of control and order to their formation and what a sight it was; a dazzling array of oranges, reds, blues and greens.

Speech wasn't their strong point and even if it was they had no interest in doing so; they acted under orders which did not include polite conversation and thus into action they leapt. As if some sort of unconcious signal had been given they attacked together. The man with the booming voice suddenly felt himself pulled into a trio of Dark Jedi who had stepped in his direction, one landed a jab on his jaw whilst another brought his now active lightsaber low to cleave him in half.

"We will only leave once we have your head, Jedi!" The third hissed, releasing his unseen hold on the man.

It was quite a spectacle, witnessing three dozen lightsabers reveal their ominous red blades simultaneously. As for those at the entrance to the Bar and Grill, they too had their hands full.

The Dark Jedi persistant on discovering their origins had been suddenly sweapt of his feet as two red-hoods worked in tandem, first with the Force then with their lightsabers. As Wargrave hit the floor they thrusted their weapons towards his throat.

Half of the multicoloured aggressors remained outside whilst the rest poured in through the door taking on those who stood in their way. The second wave had commenced.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:20:42 PM
Wargrave rolled out of the way of the lightsabers, feeling the heat of the blades as they melted into the ground. As he came to his feet, a blue-red blade shot up from his body, parrying with one of the red-hoods.

"NOW!" he shouted as he knocked a saber strike away. His saber came down, across the leg of one of the Reborn and it cried in pain.

A Force Push later and Wargrave had room to move. His black cape came back, revealing the body armor behind it. His cold blue eyes flashed as he felled one of the Reborn

"Well, what are you Jedi waiting for! Attack!"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:29:34 PM
The attack was sudden, and came with no real warning. Before Silus could raise his saber Wargrave was on the ground with two of the clones beating at him in tandem. Silus sprung at the two nearest clones, who were en route to attack Wargrave. As one of them attempted to take a swipe Silus was on him. Silus blocked the clones swipe then sent a swing of his own at clones midsection. The clone swung downward, his and Silus's saber alike striking the ground. Before the clone could follow up he was hit with a hard backhand from Silus. The blow knocked the clone around with much force, breaking its jaw. As the clone turned back around to face Silus he was met with a quick thrust, Silus's green blade plunging through the clones chest. Silus had no time to celebrate though as he wa pushed back by another clone. Silus slowly backed up, only attacking with high saber strikes so that he could parry an oncoming attack with a downward swipe. Silus kepting inching backward until he was almost pushed into a booth near the back of the bar...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:08:09 PM
The first Dark jedi who tried to punch lst his arm as Marcus' blade came out and came active while he was being dragged forward. The second Dark Jedi suddenly found himself flying. Quite a nice distance too, by the time gravity remembered the floating clone, he was far too high for even the Force to cushion that fall. The third who spoke ended his short life with a sabre toothbrush boiling it's brain.

The Dark Ones now had a highly annoyed Jedi Master in their midst. Not exactly a thing that encouraged a long continued existance. Not angry, for angerr was the Dark Side - but still understandably annoyed at what would be pointless waste of life, even if it was cloned.

Why keep doing this? It just does not have a point! thought Marcus as his sword cam out of it's hilt, intending to fight twin bladed. A clone rushed him, the sword came up and blocked - and held the enemies sabre long enough in position so a retalitory sabre sweep was clear to cut the clone in half.

Just.... pointless. Why bring to being this waste of life?

Chase Starwalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 01:48:37 AM
Chase stood quickly as he kicked the bar table into an incoming Dark Jedi. SNAP-HISS.

The table sent the dark sider doubling over, placing a kick to his temple he fell onto his side. Chase took on a defensive position and gave a cautious glance to Silus.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:48:02 AM
Silus looked back at Chase then took two steps backward, keeping a two handed grip on his saber and his shoulders squared with the blade in front of him. Silus watched the clones with an eagles eye, readying himself to strike again...

Chase Starwalker
Jul 17th, 2002, 12:49:29 AM
ooc-bump :)

Jedi Neo
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:17:45 AM
::Jedi Neo walks in to the bar for the first time in a while and sees the fight going on.::

Uh, hello everybody, whats going on here?

::Neo assumed a basic defense position and kept his mind open, ready to move if he was needed.::

Salemn Lysce
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:10:35 AM
She was sitting inside of Yog's, alone in a booth, when a commotion caught her attention. Craning her head just a little to peer behind her, she saw several people arguing over ... something. Then, she felt something in the Force. It felt odd, as if something, or someone, was there that shouldn't be.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 18th, 2002, 08:21:36 AM
OOC: I think we'll have to put this on hold for now guys. Sorry. :\

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:52:43 PM
OOC: Can we have a "do-over"??? Cause I started this sucka and then FOUR MILLION people replied.

(Has an anxiety attack....and dies) ^_^; :x

Also, if you wanna play one of the Reborn, I don't mind either. I even encourage it, cause...less work for me! Yeah! I am lazy!

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:53:26 PM
The password to the Reborn Dark Jedi account is spoon! You can play! But don't change it, cause I will cry :cry :cry

Maester Wargrave
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:01:30 PM
OOC: Okay, well all the Jedi freaked and I gave orders. Sorry :lol So delete the thread and start again?

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:19:05 PM
Okay? ^_^; Is that okay with everybody?

AmazonBabe
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:24:48 PM
OOC: Somehow I feel an appropriate response from me would be, "Dude... where's my car?". I sooooooooooooo missed this thread. Reborn? Again? Wha? o_O ^_^;

Star over goooood...

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:08:48 PM
OOC: Why does it have to deleted though? What will it accomplish?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:08:09 PM
OOC : Nevermind

Salemn Lysce
Jul 18th, 2002, 05:09:24 PM
OOC - I think we should start over

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:31:52 PM
ooc- fine by me

Sanis Prent
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:59:56 AM
No sense deleting it. Just call a mulligan and put another ballinger on the fairway :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:13:35 AM
Riiiggghhhttt.

Can someone interperate that for me?

Mr Wednesdaydale
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:06:44 AM
Mulligan is a golfer's term for a second shot. A Ballinger is a brand of british golfball to my knowledge, and a fairway shouldn't need explaining.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:43:42 PM
**runs around Yog's yelling "DO OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!"**