PDA

View Full Version : Drinking with a friend...(Dios)

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:55:12 AM
Tomak looked around for Dios. He was late. Never like Dios to be late for free drinks. This would be Tomak's second time drinking, but he hoped ikt would be as fun as the last time. Tomak ordered a drink and waited for Dios.

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:04:12 AM
:: Dios came out of the back room with several bottles in hand::
Had to get the good stuph for us, no worse... hehe. You'll like these.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:20:12 AM
Tomak looked at Dios, "Oh no! What addiction are you going to give to me this week. Oh well, I guess I can trust a friend." Tomak took a sip of his drinks and then ordered a water, "So how are things on your end?"

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:29:25 PM
:: Dios looked at Tomak for a moment as he drank and then put his glass down.::
What end? I'm still going, you on the other hand... I saw you and Azhure and caught a lot of what you said.
:: He winked at Tomak::
Just don't push it too hard... she's still gettin use to the whole emotion care thing... sorta. But on to other things, enough about you, let's continue about me. I'm doin well, began training with my master. Throwin parties and what not ya know?

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:46:37 PM
Tomak looked at Dios, "Well its just I really care about her. I am very nervous though. I was wondering what should I do when I finally move in for....the kiss?" Tomak looked at Dios and felt his body go numb and then knew he was embarased. Tomak looked around and ordered a heavy drink.

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:49:52 PM
Friend, be careful, she's an assassin, very deadly. You have to be gentle and trustworthy or she won't let you and it could become a major turn off. Not good. Be nice. Be the king you are and split your undead charm on her. But don't trick her. O can tell you care for her, I know you care for her, but don't push it.
:: Dios got his drink and swigged it before taking it back down.::

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:53:24 PM
"So I was wondering....would you like to come with me on a quest? I am going to go find parts to rebuild my castle. If you would like to come with me then just say so, and bring any friends you wish. My starship will be waiting. So besides that how are you doing with the saber?"

Dios Kane
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:26:50 PM
:: Dios perked up at the mention of getting more experience in the galaxy.::
No I wouldn't mind at all, the saber's doin fine, near done... sorta.