PDA

View Full Version : In a bar, drinking and watching, not just for a good looking waitress (open and Zeke)

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:44:50 AM
:: Dios sat in a booth near the back door. Waiting was fun... as long as you had a drink. His new friend would be here soon. He had a few plans and errands to make happen and this kid needed the experience. He'd get too much and too little if he hang around Dios for too long. But that's okay, he'd figure that out soon enough. He downed his drink and ordered some more::

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:52:10 AM
Zeke walked in, the perpetual grin on his face as usual. He weaved through the tables and collapsed in Dios's booth.

"Hi there! What happens now?" Zeke asked. He pulled over a server droid. "Gimme whatever he's having, but at half strength. Dios is a drinking MONSTER."

He sat back to await his drink.

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:57:49 AM
:: Dios looked at the kid, good he seemed in good condition, where they were goin needed it.::
Now? Now is when we relax, we got an hour to talk before we go. Time is one of the many things you must remember to keep in check... sorta.
:: Dios smiled at the thought of it and pulled out a holopad from his jacket. He pulled up the information on the mission. Retrieve the indestructable lightsaber mold from the black market... fun.::
So how's life kid?

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:09:18 AM
Zeke took his drink from the droid and drained it.

"Life is good. Still no training. Wish I could get some training...Need a lightsaber, but everything's fine!"

He swirled the ice in his glass absently.

"I have a cardboard box..."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:11:50 AM
Tomak emerged fom the shadows, "Well things would have been better if you would have invited me. So then can I come along Dios. You know better than to leve me here. Who is your friend?" Tomak stood there waiting for Dios's answer.

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:20:13 AM
Zeke beat Dios to the punch.

"M'names Zeke! What on Yavin are YOU?"

Zeke raised an eyebrow, somehow maintaining his look of happiness and at the same time conveying skepticism and curiosity. He pulled another server over and ordered another drink.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:39:18 PM
Tomak expanded his black feathery wings," I am a vampire. A prince of my clan. You have never seen one before? Well, anyway what are you doing this time, Dios? You always gotta be you, huh?" Tomak looked at Dios and gave him a queer look.

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:44:17 PM
Zeke lowered his eyebrow and took his new drink from the server droid.

"Vampire...?"

No, Zeke had never heard of Vampires before, but he chose not to let it get to him. Instead, he joined Tomak in staring down Dios until he answered.

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:46:47 PM
:: Dios looked up fom his drink and laughed, to see Tomakhere was a surprise, he hadn't been tagging him everywhere so he hadn't seen him coming.::
Finishing the saber my friend. Sit and drink, we have time for some and I will not waste it.

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:01:11 PM
"The saber?"

Zeke drained his glass again.

"What saber?"

Dios Kane
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:21:21 PM
:: Dios reached in his jacket and pulled out a skeletal looking lightsaber handle. He slid it across the table.::
That saber, Genesis, prototype of the real one not built, the drinking angel. Don't touch it though, severe pain and scarring comes to those other than me. Very beautiful, even now, if you ask me. I must finish it.

Zeke
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:26:46 PM
Zeke, who was just about to pick it up, pulled his hand back. His grin flashed embarrassment, then back to his usual happiness.

"Okay...so...what are we waiting for? Let's get this thing built."

Dios Kane
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:30:18 PM
:: Dios sat back as he put the saber back in his jacket.::
Well... like I said before, time is of the essence and we just have way too much of it right now. We need to sit back and wait for another half an hour and then we can move.
:: He ordered a plate of food and some jawajuice.::
Good stuph this!

Zeke
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:55:30 PM
Zeke put a hand over his face and the other in his one of his multitudinous trenchcoat pockets. His face conveyed surprise as he found something within the pocket. He went into it up to his shoulder, then came out holding a lightsaber.

"Well whaddaya know! I found the one Maia gave me! I forgot I had this..."

Dios Kane
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:56:54 PM
:: Dios lookd it over.::
Very nice, a gift from Maia, cool. How's training so far?

Zeke
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:02:45 PM
"She gave me the saber! Next I'ma learn how to make it like its me, but not!"

Zeke pocketed the saber again.

"So how's Tomak doing?"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:09:30 PM
"Disgusted after watching you two eat like that." Tomak pulled his own lightsaber out. "This one was givin to me by Xazor. That is not my only weapon though." Tomak showed his claws to the two,"This trip will be a great experience. So when do we leave. By the way, training with Master Liam is great."

Zeke
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:13:05 PM
"We leave in a half hour, b'cuz time is of the essence!"

Zeke quoted Dios with an amazingly accurate impersonation of Dios' voice.

Dios Kane
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:21:35 PM
:: Dios looked around real quick thinking he was hearing voices again then went back to eating.::
Yeah, what I said... eat people, you probably won't for the next hours anyways

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:32:20 PM
Zeke shrugged and ordered a plate. It arrived and the waiter droid jerked its mechanical hand back as Zeke started up on it.

Kira Coy
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:02:32 PM
*Kira arrived in the bar upon a giant creatures shoulder swearing a blue streak as it continued to the back of the place*"PUT ME DOWN YOU stinking pile of .."*Kira continued to curse it in every language she knew*

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:05:09 PM
Zeke raised an eyebrow but didn't stop eating.

"Who and/or what is that? And who are you?"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:59:09 PM
Tomak saw the giant creature and drew his saber, "Put her down now creature or die. You should respect a ladies word." Tomak looked over and saw Dios becomming very angry.

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:04:24 PM
Zeke grinned.

"No need for angry Tomak. It'll put her down if it knows what's good for it. The look on Dios's face is more lethal than that saber you're holding."

Dios Kane
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:32:06 PM
:: Dios stood up. To hold someone against their will was bad, to hold a woman against her will was worse, but to hold the woman he loved against her will, well, Dios wasn't angry, just...::
Hey!
:: He got up and grabbed the fork. He walked up to the big blue monster and looked up at him.::
Put her down sucka!
:: Dios put the fork in the big blue thing and grabbed Kira as she dropped from his hold. Ignoring the thing with the fork in it, he took Kira in his arms and carried her over to his table and placed her down.::
Don't go anywhere beautiful, I wanna talk.
:: He turned around just in time to sense the punch heading for his face. He ducked under it and was face to foot with a kick from the thing. Dios flew back and got back up. He snapped his nose back into place and it quickly healed. He walked back to the beast and ducked another punch and dodged another kick and placed a well forced punch into the creature's side. It doubled back and Dios axe kicked the thing with the his steel inforced boot. It was forced into a booth and sat down, it looked up at Dios dazed.::
Stay there, I'll be back.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:33:41 AM
Zeke applauded.

"Nice moves Dios."

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:34:41 AM
:: Dios nodded to Zeke and walked over to Kira and sat down.::
Honey, hey you okay? I don't have much time now but I gotta go, why don't you meet me later?
:: He kissed her and slipped a slip of paper into her hand as he got up.::
Zeke, Tomak... let's go, business to attend to now.
:: He didn't wait for them but he got up and walked out, he called a taxi and got in and told the driver to wait five minutes before leaving, two others might be coming soon.::

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:42:19 AM
Zeke finished his food as fast as he could and bolted out to the taxi.

"Coulda warned us," Zeke said with a joking smile. "Tomak's takin' his sweet time."

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:44:36 AM
:: Dios smiled as Tomak joined them::
Took you guys long enough, driver? I'll pay you triple if you take me here...
:: He slid a piece of paper across to the driver and watched as the man jerked away from it and then smiled. They started to leave.::
Very nice, thank you sir.

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:48:09 AM
Zeke watched the exchange with curiosity.

"Ya still haven't said WHERE we're going! OR what we're up to. Lookin' at how HE reacted, we're in for something bad, ain't we?"

Zeke's grin broadened.

"I hope we are. It'll be so much fun."

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:48:57 AM
Fun's the thing to keep in mind, just don't get silly on me cuz I'll need you.
:: They came to a stop and Dios got out, somehow it had been sunny back where they started but here it was raining. Everything seemed dreary, most likely because it was, it was all dark and brown looking. Very nice accomadations for such a place.::
We're here

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:15:02 AM
"Ooh...Neato. Go on, fearless leader. Let's get this thing started."

Zeke's voice carried mock amazement. His hand had found its way into the pocket bearing his lightsaber.

"So? Let's go."

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:33:50 PM
:: Dios smiled at Zeke before walking on, he opened himself to the force and he instantly felt the shadows, they were moving. With people of course, but these people had hostility and fear in their minds. Not a good combination but better than a few other things. He motioned for Tomak and Zeke to follow him as he walked on. To show that he was armed he flew back one side of his coat and made sure the huge revolver was seen by his side. People could try something but they'd have a fair warning first. Dios knew he'd never really use it but they didn't. He walked down the street until he came to a huge bar. It looked like one line of buildings but they were really connected to make one monster bar. He motioned for Tomak to wait outside and stay aware just in case something happened and he tossed a dirty cloak to Zeke as he pulled his own out.::
Put that on, it smells but don't whine, we won't fit in at all but then who said we're supposed to? We have to wear these so that my contact can find me and two's better than one, right?

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:46:37 PM
Zeke's nose wrinkled in disgust.

"This smells like a Rancor's toilet paper."

He put it on with some reluctance, but soon found that he could use the Force to block his sense of smell.

"The Force is neato."

The pair of cloaked warriors strode into the bar.

Dios Kane
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:32:42 PM
:: Dios almost laughed at Zeke's comment but he had to hold it in as he entered. They walked in and found a booth near the bar. As they sat down Dios looked at Zeke::
We must wait a little bit more until we're recognized by my contact and then he'll be along shortly. But be ready for trouble, just in case.

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:36:16 PM
"Not a problem."

Zeke sat back to wait.

Dios Kane
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:54:40 AM
:: Dios waited, Crono would be along shortly.::

crono katon
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:52:46 PM
Crono was running to the Bar since he missed Dios and Friends at the meeting point. Kicken in Force speed and using some of his joys Crono was running Faster then most of the cars around him.

"Come on Crono Run faster"

After a while he finely seen the bar doors. So he stops running and begins to act cool as he makes his way up to the doors.
Right before entering he pats his self down to make sure he has everything. Then walks through.
He begins looking around for Dios but only see's two or three people trying not to stand out...So he thought to his self.

"That must be them"

While walking over to the booth Crono Grabs a drink from a table.

"Thanks you"

Then finishes walking over to them
"Hey Dios and friends. Sorry about being late"

Zeke
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:58:36 PM
"Is no problem. Who are you?"

Zeke eyed the newcomer from under his hood.

OOC: I forgot this thing existed...took your time, eh?

crono katon
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:02:06 PM
"I'm Crono Katon and you?"

ooc-I just got the pm today...sorry about that

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:15:35 PM
This is Zeke, Zeke meet Crono, both of you are very good friends of mine and now I'd like to know if you got the indestructible lightsaber handle for me or do we have to go get it?

crono katon
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:32:20 PM
"Yeah about the saber handle...Were going to have to go get it"

*Crono Takes a seat*
"So when are we leaving"

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:34:07 PM
:: Dios shook his head.::
Figures, nuthins been that easy so far. Why would it be now? Whenever you're ready Crono, me and Zeke will follow.

crono katon
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:43:43 PM
*Takes a drink from his stolen cup*

"Sooner the better. I have this weapon I'm working on...It is cool"

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:55:31 PM
What? Oh yeah, and I need another gun?
:: He got up from the table and motioned for Zeke to follow.::
Tell me about this new weapon as we go.

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:09:53 AM
*Gets up to follow Dios and Zeke*
"Wells its a energy bluster you hook to the top of your hand and it blasts small short energy beams"
*Rubs his head*
"It don't work to well yet though..Keeps blowing up"

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:16:28 AM
:: Dios smiled.::
Sounds fun, tell me when you get the thing up and running, I wouldn't mind one myself, where are we headed?

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:11:58 AM
"Just down the street"
*Remains quite as he walks up the street untill they get to an ally way*
"This is it. Do me a favor though don't come here without me..the guy don't like most people"
*About half way down the alley way he knocks on a trash Can*
"Hey Steve its me"
*The can begins to sake and the lid pops off*

Steve-Crono what do you want? Didn't I say not to bring people here?

Crono-"I came to get the saber handle"

Steve-"What saber handle"

Crono-*Crono reachs over and grabs Steve by his shirt and pulls him from the can* "I think you no what I'm talking about"

Steve-"Oh the saber handle yes I have that"
*Steve reachs into the car and pulls it out*
"Here you go Crono"

Crono-"Yeah thats what I thought. Dios I guess pay the the man and were done. Unless you want any thing else"

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:38:48 AM
Zeke had followed silently, listening to the exchange between the two friends.

"Think you could make some anti-grav equipment for me? Something small, to fit on the hands and feet. Or do you only do weaponry?"

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:31:44 PM
*A smile grow on Cronos face*
"Yeah I could probably make an Anti-gavity thing for you...cost you though. Just give me all the information about it, things like look, where you want to put it, all the things you want it to do and I will work on it after I'm done with my blaster"

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:41:39 PM
"Okay. 2 devices to wear as gloves, and 2 to wear as boots. Basically, I want to reverse the field of gravity around me so I can hang from ceilings and on walls and stuff. I need these devices to find something...something important."

He waited for Dios to finish his business.

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:51:38 PM
:: Dios looked at Crono::
A new gun and I wouldn't mind some anti grav either, And I need a magnetic shotgun too. It's a bit much but I can pay whatever you want, and I'll cover Zeke's too.

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:13:23 PM
Zeke grinned.

"Are you for real? Thanks, Dios!"

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:23:45 PM
:: Dois waved Zeke off and smiled.::
It's for wearin the stinky clothin. But don't think I'm spoilin you.

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:03:35 PM
"I guess I can do that....I will try anyways"
*Pulls a note pad from his coat and writes down all the infomation*
"So how do I get hold of you Zeke?"

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:23:02 PM
"Uh...I got a holonet address for messages. You could do that. Or you could go to the living quarters and find me in my room. I put a picture of me on the door so I could find it. All the doors look the same..."

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:51:04 PM
"okay I will be bye when I get it all done"
*Thinks for a minute then pulls out the pad of paper again. Then he starts figuring up the price for the weapon and anti gav toys*
"Well Dios from my figuring I think its going to be about 5,000 credits. Half now, half when I'm done..Is that cool?"

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:57:19 PM
:: dios shook his head.::
No, sorry it's not. I don't feel like holding onto the other half right now. Take it all and make sure it's all in good condition or else chimp will be the next thing I test my own weapons on.
:: He laughed as he handed Crono a money card.::
That should be all of it. We need to be getting back to Yavin so we'll see you when you bring the things alright Crono?

crono katon
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:05:22 AM
" Yeah no problem. Me and Chimp will come bye when where done. Nice to meet you Zeke and I will talk to you guys later"
*Kicks Steve as he walks away*

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:26:25 AM
"See ya around. Now what, Dios?"

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:36:59 AM
:: Dios motioned for a taxi.::
We leave.
:: They got in the taxi and were on their way to the Order.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:49:14 AM
"Awesome. I've been wantin some anti-grav equipment for a while. Gonna finish that saber? I'll spar you later when you finish it."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:32:04 AM
Sounds good to me.