PDA

View Full Version : I'm Tired....

CMJ
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:14:13 AM
Sorry I was gone all day yesterday. The shoot ran a bit long...as in 18 hours. :p

Yes that's right crew call time was at 8AM and the girl I car pooled with and I stayed untiil 2AM today(and we left a bit EaRLY). Considering the commute was about 35 minutes each way I spent 19 hours or so on the movie.

Thankfully I don't really have to go in today(though I might show up late, I haven't decided yet). I can't believe I'm up...back to sleep for me...

JMK
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:15:38 AM
Geez CMJ, I hope the movie is good at least! :lol

CMJ
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:36:59 AM
So do I JMK. It's a fun set to work on though(nice people all around...good attitudes). From what I hear it's gonna get a limited release, I'll let everyone know when it comes out.

"Intoxicating" co-starring Eric Roberts(he's the only real name in the film). ;)

BUFFJEDI
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:32:56 AM
Uh, CMJ when are you going to float my name around?? I'll be more than happy to sent you a head shot (after I get more made :( ) Help a Starwars Brother out ;)

Darth23
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:44:28 AM
Originally posted by CMJ
So do I JMK. It's a fun set to work on though(nice people all around...good attitudes). From what I hear it's gonna get a limited release, I'll let everyone know when it comes out.

"Intoxicating" co-starring Eric Roberts(he's the only real name in the film). ;)

Is Eric Roberts still a 'name'?

Sorry, someone had to ask. :p

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:44:45 AM
Thats cool CMJ, though, it seems like you had an exhausting shoot, did anything exiciting happen?

CMJ
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:08:25 PM
By name Darth23...I mean someone that people who have at least HEARD of. I admit he's just a character actor. :)

Nothing really exciting happened yesterday Carr(or any day that I've been on set). Well except that we overstayed our shooting permit last night and the cops came out. ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:36:00 PM
Well that must have been a little execiting :p And about Roberts he does have a famous sister ;)

Quadinaros
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:15:56 PM
I love Eric Roberts! I've probably rented more Eric Roberts movies from Blockbuster than any other actor. It helps that I had a longtime girlfriend who was enamored with him. :rolleyes