PDA

View Full Version : Master Marcus

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:06:03 AM
::A petite Jedi Master wandered into the meeting area for the Jedi Warriors. She seeked to speak to Master QDunn. Over the last few weeks, Leia contemplated her role at GJO. Being a council member, she always tend to lean on diplomacy. But lately she had other thoughts. The Jedi Master has had her share of fights with the Sith in trying to maintain the balance in the force. Again...ever so much being diplomatic in her thinking even if it was with a lightsaber. But things have changed in this Jedi Master's thinking. Yes...diplomatic thinkings will never be one she could put aside. But now the Jedi Master felt she will have to make a stronger stand on the outside. For diplomacy doesn't always work::

::Taking a soothing breathe Leia began to speak::

I have decided I wanted to become a Jedi Warrior. This may surprise you some. I do realize this. But I truly think I can be an asset to the cause.

::The Jedi Master took a knee to her mentor. For QDunn just like Yoghurt was a Jedi Master...when Leia was just a knight at GJO. She had much respect for him::

I now await your decision.

OOC: Yes I have decided to go this route. I hope you don't mind. Tell me what you think. Depending on time and such I want to become a lil more active at GJO in other ways too. Although I still can not be here 24/7. But I will do my best:)

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:13:06 AM
OOC: *jaw drops, then faints*

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:29:43 PM
OOC : Okay, not expected this........ Okay do me a favour? Can you repost this to a roleplay called Reflections : Jedi warriors? It will also give me a bit of time to give you a fitting Welcome response - okay? You know hte hidden AIM if you want to contact me :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:05:30 PM
OOC: Ok I will copy & paste this. I tried messaging you now. Please check it when you get a chance.

Thank you:)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 9th, 2002, 02:29:23 AM
No problem :)