PDA

View Full Version : Any Sith? (open)

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:01:54 AM
The cool night air felt good to the Jedi as he walked down an alley way. The usual heat of the day had faded away into sweet nothingness as the sun set. Liam chuckled a bit, thinking about his previous encounter with a slug-like creature at a nearby bar. As he walked, he felt a slight pull from the force, warning him of something further down his path. He slowed his pace and called out, waiting for an answer..

"Anyone there?"

Reborn Dark Jedi
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:38:50 AM
"Nobody here but I." a voice called in the darkness.

"And I."

"And I."

"And I."

Liam soon could feel the presence of half a dozen force-adepts...all around him, but yet unseen.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:45:30 AM
Liam stopped in his tracks. He scanned the area but couldn't see anyone, though he felt them nearby..

"Alright, show yourself..or yourselves.."

Reborn Dark Jedi
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:51:51 AM
Six shafts of crimson ignited in a unison snap-hiss, faintly illuminating the dark warriors who wielded them in the dark.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:00:38 AM
Liam took a step back, the six sabers revealing their locations. Great.. he thought. His hand immediately shot to his belt, a grey blade snapping to life as he raised his lightsaber in a defensive position. There were six of them, one of him..the thought of it made him grin widely. Maybe there was a decent challenge out there for Liam after all.