PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Lance, Anakin & Chase

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:02:58 PM
Hi my sincere apologies for not being around much. I am going to try to do so soon. It may be slow at times. But I am going through some tough times IRL. Bare with me please.

Anakin & Lance: I want to take you on to the Battleground with me (RP) there. Any suggestions. Please let me know. I know I have PM both of you about this.

Chase: I will hopefully post to TSO and LV soon.

Thanks you guys for your patience

Leia

Chase Starwalker
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:06:21 PM
Sure thing Leia....keep your head up through the rough times...I know they will get better....take your time and take care!!

:)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:26:21 PM
NICE TIMING MOMMEH!! :D Me and Anakin were just thinking about doing something fun ~.~ but sicne your proposing to bring us to the battleground that's just great a few slashes and head that chop down and some blood spraying everywhere yeah!! =P Ani time to kick ass!!! --Takes a frying pan and hits Ani with it-- Wake up Doood! (Hey im JK btw this is what i would've said if I was a blood thirsty mofo which I cannot say that I completly ain't)
Now.......my heart is glad to see that you are doing better mommy and to see you back here posting at the academy makes my day better...because I kow thta you here=me feel that mommy is safe which also is=Me kicking Sith ass=Me Having a happy life. SO yeah.....let me one day of meditation and I'll come up with suggestions =D

Chase Starwalker
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:54:51 PM
easy Lance, your going to blow a gasket

Jul 8th, 2002, 07:01:34 PM
=P

Chase Starwalker
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:47:09 PM
:D

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:20:30 PM
Well..Well. Finally I get to hurt some sith's..:) ..Lance I cant wait its gonna be wicked fun.

Jul 9th, 2002, 05:25:16 PM
:D Hell yeah I haven't fought for real in AGES ouchies I hope I'll still be able...to..well get the best of em :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:30:55 PM
Ani & Lance: I need some ideas guys for the RP... :\ Seems like I can't come up with one. Could just go out there. LOL...done that before...

Any suggestions???

And...Chase..just posted at TSO.

Jul 9th, 2002, 09:30:30 PM
:rolleyes Hmmmmmmmmm.........<.< --thinks Jediish like--........Can't come up with anything....|I ....--pokes Ani-- Dude have any suggestion?

Chase Starwalker
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:05:19 AM
Great to hear Leia! Hope everything is cool now :)

Seeya around!

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:18:12 PM
Well we can always just run in and look for a battle.. thats my choice..

Jul 10th, 2002, 01:23:20 PM
o_O Agh! Bad idea I say we go to a bar full of siths and we slide out some bazookas and make them mincemeat out of em!!! Bwahaha not that's not very Jediish ~.~.....XD....Hmmm let's see......... ............Errrr.......... ....................... ...............Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ....... ...... ...... euh.....Well.......--thinks--...--focuses-- ...--meditates-- --6hours later-- Well....<.<.....>.>.....I....don't know............--scratches his head--.....I'm sure I can come up with something...but first mommy can we actually get a favour from other rpers like Siths and organise something with them....o.o....that's the only thing that comes out of my mind....maybe I'll think of it tonight before I fall asleep..it's the best moment to come up with ideas.