PDA

View Full Version : Smooth Criminal-Acran IV (Open)

Glenn
Jul 6th, 2002, 06:20:21 PM
As he came into the window
Was a sound of a crescendo
He came into her apartment
He left the bloodstains
On the carpet
She was sitting at the table
He could see she was unable
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down
It was her doom
Annie, are you OK?
Are you OK
Are you OK, Annie?
Annie, are you OK?
You OK
Are you OK, Annie?
Annie, are you OK?
You OK
You OK, Annie
Annie, are you OK?
You OK
Are you OK, Annie?

Annie, are you OK?
Will you tell us that you’re OK
There’s a sign at the window
That he struck you
A crescendo, Annie
He came into your apartment
He left the bloodstains
On the carpet
Then you ran into the bedroom
You were struck down
It was your doom

Annie, are you OK?
You OK
Are you OK, Annie?
Annie, are you OK?
You OK
Are you OK, Annie?
Annie, are you OK?
You OK
Are you OK, Annie?
You’ve been hit by
You’ve been struck by
A smooth criminal

So they came into the outway
It was Sunday
What a black day
I could feel your salutation
Sounding heartbeats
Intimidations
-Smooth Criminal By Alien Ant Farm

7:30 AM Acran IV

He walked down the streets of Arcan IV, a bored expression on his young face. Thing were not going his way so far, his last hit had failed horribly, and now there was a price on his head. That was the reason why he was on Acran IV, it was after all a Jedi planet, so he didn't have to worried about someone planting a blaster to the back of his head. He walked with his head down, not wanting to atract attention, when he bumped into someone."Hey! Watch it!" Glenn looked up and shouted at the person he bumped into.

Sanis Prent
Jul 7th, 2002, 02:40:59 AM
c-click

(I looked down the twin barrels of cold durasteel into his unblinking eyes, and for a moment, empathized the situation...that emotional vertigo before adrenaline causes your backside to clamp up like a vice. For now, the silent treatment was enough. He had enough to ponder what state of liquid his cranium would be if my trigger finger got a cramp. Or an itch. Or something even less. Enter self preservation, and most will be pretty apt to keeping themselves from doing stupid things. Because at point blank, bullets travel a helluva lot faster than the power of a dumb idea.

Okay, enough time to reflect.

I smiled.)

Hi there.

Liam Jinn
Jul 7th, 2002, 07:10:41 PM
Liam's ears perked up slightly at the sound of a cocking noise. He had made a point of patrolling the streets lately do to a few muggings in the past week. Picking up his pace, he jogged down the street to see Sanis holding a gun to someone's head. Why that little rat..

"Sanis, put the gun down!" Liam shouted. He pulled his blaster free and pointed it directly at the back of Sanis' head. "Maybe you should start explaining before my finger slips on this blaster.."

Glenn
Jul 7th, 2002, 07:59:14 PM
He grinned "Nice guns, Misters." he saw the man come up behind the one he bumped into and Glenn's grinned became even wider.

"If you two wanna blow each others brains out, it's fine with me." he side steps so Sanis' gun won't shoot him in the head. "Just leave me outta it okies?" His blue eyes flashed. "Cos I gots stuff to do."

Sanis Prent
Jul 7th, 2002, 11:46:39 PM
(I carefully slid my shell gun back into the loop holster)

Just having a conversation with my friend here, who seems to have made a few bad decisions, and some enemies to boot.

(I smirked)

I've got my hunter's lisence, and its all legit. I'm sure there's a galaxy to save somewhere out there, Jedi. Do your job. I'll do mine.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:19:23 AM
Liam chuckled a bit more, his blaster never leaving aim of Sanis' head.

"My job? Get a clue Mr. Prent, this is my job. Now, this hunting people stuff bothers me." He motioned towards the one Sanis had his gun pointed at. "What exactly has this one done?"

Sanis Prent
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:03:41 AM
(I shrugged)

Why don't you ask him. I don't make it a point to ask my clients. I guess the only thing I can say is that he made the wrong people angry.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:12:51 AM
Liam turned his head towards the other man.

"Well?"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:26:10 AM
Tomak saw his master, another man, and....him. Tomak walked up, "Hello Master. Hello Sanis. Buisssness is good? So how are things in everyones lives. Good I hope?" Tomak turned to the odd one, "My name is Tomak Ohara. So what is your name little one?"

OOC: Smooth Crimanal was written by Michael Jackson. Trust me I am a huge MJ fan.

Glenn
Jul 8th, 2002, 04:13:36 PM
Glenn smiled, keeping one arm behind his back. "I'm just some passer by Mister......I jus happen to bump into Mr. Sanis here by acci-dent." Glenn drawled, attemping to pull himself off as a country bumpkin as he pulled the sleeve of his shirt up and pressed a button on a long metal pole strapped to his arm, a barely audible click sounded as the two arms of his crossbow snapped into place.

"I jus hafta,Ya know, finish some busi-ness here...." he quickly loaded a bolt into the crossbow and smiled at the Jedi and Sanis and the third man. "My name is Glenn Deamon Pesmergus, nice ta meet ya Mister Tom-ack."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:21:08 PM
Tomak could sense some danger, "Ah....Nice to meet you Glenn." Tomak reached for his saber to defend his master and acquantince. So this was what a jedi did......he waited to see what the mans next move would be.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:30:30 PM
Liam shook his head at Glenn.

"Tomak, please disarm that fellow. I don't think he realises the benefits of the force." The Jedi eyed Glenn a bit closer.."Now try not to drag this out, who knows I might become impatient for once and just let Sanis here have ya.."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:34:09 PM
Tomak reached back and grabbed his saber igniting it. "You sorry, sorry man. You just do not understand do you. Sanis your a diffrent matter. Do not think I have forgotten about you kidnapping me." Tomak used the force and became so fast he had disarmed Glenn completl;y before he knew what was going on. "Now then, I suggest you come with us. Glenn, I figured you would know better. Sanis I will deal with you later." Tomak looked at his master and waited to see if what he had done was right.

Sanis Prent
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:20:01 AM
(I watched the proceedings without a smile present on my face)

If you're taking him...I demand compensation. I was paid well to deliver my client's message to him.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:56:30 AM
Tomak looked at Sanis,"A tip, eh. Do not run out of a spaceship without a suit, and do not try what you did last time." Tomak walked off with Glenn behind binders and then threw Sanis a small bag filled with coins and said to Glenn,"So why is that scumbag after you anyway?"

Sanis Prent
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:39:54 PM
I charged fifty thousand.

(I shook the small bag)

This is hardly even a down payment.

Glenn
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:41:56 PM
Glenn squirmed and didn't tell Tomak anything. "I'd rather here the 'scumbag's' message then go with you." he squrimed more, twisting his arm around in Tomak' grip.

"And why he is after me is his and my buisness only!"

Liam Jinn
Jul 9th, 2002, 02:51:53 PM
Liam shook his head again, this time at his padawan.

"Now I didn't say to put him in binders, but eh, it works." He faced Sanis and sighed. "He's all yours then.."

Sanis Prent
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:04:51 PM
(I turned to Liam, nodding curtly, and tossed the bag of credits back to Tomak.)

Always a pleasure doing business with Jedi.

(I smirked)

If its any consolation, I'll keep any possible bloodstains off the road.

(Then I glanced back to Glenn)

...but I doubt it'll come to that.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:27:51 PM
"I plan to stick around to hear this story. So Sanis, what is the message. Glenn quit squirming you will only make it harder on yourself. So Sanis what's the deal?" Tomak eyed Sanis and spread his wings trying to intimidate him. Not many people knew that Tomak did not need a blaster. His claws were good enough. One wrong move and they would be in custody before they knew what had happened.

Glenn
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:23:24 PM
Glenn just growled and kept his head down. "Damnit! Jes let me go and everything will be fine Mister Tomak!" he twisted his arm about again, slipping his freehand in his pocket and placing his hand around a throwing knife he kept there for situations just like this.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:35:56 PM
Tomak could sense something was wrong and looked at Glenn suspiciously. What was he up to. He would wait to see what happened and then take care of buissness.

Sanis Prent
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:35:38 PM
(I arched an eyebrow at Tomak)

I may look like a shifty guy, but even I know what a confidentiality agreement is. You're barking up the wrong tree.

(My smile widened)

Glenn
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:15:35 PM
Glenn looked up at Sanis.

"So, what has the old tart have to say to me today?" he asked Sanis sneering. "And if it involves spilling my brains on the ground he's just gonna have to wait a while longer then."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:16:56 PM
"I will not leave. Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of myself and my master. The information will go nowhere else. Now then speak." Tomak looked at Sanis. You could not shake Tomaks will. He spoke to his master with his mind.

Master, something is not right.

Tomak continued on to see what would happen.

Sanis Prent
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:16:04 PM
(My smile faded)

Tomak, you're an annoyance. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but that involves taking that prodding nose and sticking it elsewhere. My patience is almost out.

(I reached nonchalantly to my belt, tapping on a small device clipped there.)

Glenn
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:56:48 PM
Glenn sighed, now this was getting nowhere fast, he let go of the throwing knife he was holding onto in his pocket and tried something different, Glenn slammed his foot right down on top of Tomak's toes causing the Jedi's grip to loosen and allowing Glenn to get his arm free.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:58:02 AM
"You cheap little punk! OW!" Tomak had no anger just pain. He looked at Sanis and then Glenn. "Fine, I know when I am not wanted." Tomak extended his wings and took off to the nearest building. He landed on the roof and continued to watch. His vampiric ears would pick up what they were saying. He hid in the shadows so as not to be seen. He decided to stay in case something big happened, which he susspected it would.

Sanis Prent
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:32:46 PM
(With the undue interference gone, I returned to my usual programming, snapping up my shell-gun, and leveling it at Glenn.)