PDA

View Full Version : How potential members get into TBH

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:55:04 PM
How about if they just get past one of our members? Anyone who's a full fleged Dark Jedi is a suitable challenge really. In fact, maybe it isn't beating us that's important, but showing their resourcfulness and determination to win. If Hob is a bit tied up, maybe one of the others here can do it. I would if need be, but someone less busy is better. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:05:00 PM
I was just asking. :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:51:13 PM
In all honesty, I want Hob to give up the Gatekeeper position anyway. As he's now a leader of sorts, his time would be better spent doing other things.

However, until I find someone, or ones, to give that position to, I still maintain that a fight over entry to the castle is a good way to test the style of a potential admittee, and to see if they will mesh well with the group. I am perfectly willing to share the job with the other full members, though.

Back to the matter at hand. Or at Hand, I should say.

I will vote yes. I have a nodding acquaintance with some TSE members like Vega, Eve Siren, and Gitane, and would not mind accepting them in our hallowed halls, per our usual admittance standards.

Taylor Millard
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:07:14 PM
Well, what if we decided the potential members had to get past one of the 'Senior Members'. Either LD, Hob, or...I dunno...do I qualify as a Senior Member?

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:37:29 PM
I would say you and Jeseth both qualify. I'm not sure if anyone else does. I think we're mostly just full of apprentices at the moment. -_-

Taylor Millard
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:43:14 PM
Well let's think here...

Hob is Dark Jedi Lord
LD is a Sith Master/Dark Jedi Master
Jeseth is a Sith/Dark Jedi Master (or Knight?)
Millard/Wargrave is a Dark Jedi Knight (although that will change soon)

Dale is Sith Master, but need a bit of retraining
Same goes for: Trace

Quellin is a Knight/Apprentice
Ebon is Knight?
Taja is...?

Shaed is Apprentice

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:00:16 AM
I have no idea. Taja is Dale's Apprentice, but she didn't get very far at TSE. OOC because my times online were very sporadic and infrequent, IC because it didn't really suit her chara at the time.

EDIT: So I suppose then it's really up to Dale.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:15:27 AM
Hm...well more training in store for you yess...

And Jirbrielle is Apprentice.

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:48:20 AM
Never denied that. :) I'll try sort out something with Dale if it'll help ascertain where exactly Taja stands.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:22:22 AM
All right. Good.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 7th, 2002, 07:22:22 PM
Dang it, with Dale I am no longer unique. I don't have the most official training in TBH now!! :(:(:(

Ah well :) I'll have to be unique in other ways then.

Taylor Millard
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:13:37 AM
You are the first TBH member to have those eye-marks around her eyes. :)

And at the rate your marriage with Tondry is going, you could be the first divorcee at TBH ;) j/k

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:04:54 AM
we and Taja are working on something... so hopefully that will start ... well, whenever ^_^

I didn't mean to take away your uniqueness :( :p