PDA

View Full Version : This is how we communicate (open)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:22:09 PM
The door to the Bar and Grill sat still, quiet, and tranquil; unmoving in the quietness of the early evening of Arcan IV. The guard at the door was manning his post through tired, half-closed eyes. It was near the end of his shift and it was easily apparent to most in the bar that he was ready to leave. Crossing his arms over his chest, he waited as the clock counted down the minutes until glorious freedom.

Someone called to him, and leaning over the counter to better hear what the person wanted, he craned his neck out.

The next thing he heard was the violent opening of the door to his immediate right, and jerking his head to look, watched helplessly as the door flew at him. Before he had time to pull back to safety, the door smacked him full in the face.

His cursing joined the swearing of the woman who'd opened the door so forcefully, and he cradled his face tenderly, leaning his bulk on the counter.

The woman stepped inside without giving the unfortunate guard a second glance, and in a quick motion slammed the door shut in the face of the man she'd been walking with. Placing her booted foot in front of the door as the man on the other end began pushing back, trying to gain entrance, the woman looked down at the guard.

"What the hell happened to you???"

A muffled groan was all that came from behind the hands that covered a newly bruising face.

Lok s'Ilancy stared down at the man cradling his face, then shrugged and turned to the door as it strained under the pressure of the person on the outside. "Quit following me, Silus, you're annoying me!"

s'Il turned back to the gaurd. "Oi, mate, pick yourself up, you got a job to do; quit layin' around, eh."

Her orange tinted sunglasses didn't leave her face as she looked at the guard, and she slipped her shoulder holster off, dropping it on the counter.

"Take care of those or I'll bash your face in," she grumbled.

Another muffled groan.

Sighing, s'Il released her foot from the door, stepping away swiftly as it flew open again, once more catching the unfortunate guard upside his head, and the man on the other end burst through.

Fairly growling, s'Il wheeled around and stalked to the bar. "I said go away, Silus."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:38:32 PM
Silus Xilarian stepped through the doorway. Argueing with the woman who he was closely trailing...

Im gonna be right behind you til you take it back Lok!!!!!

Silus paused for a moment and looked down to his immediate left at the guard, who was leaning against the counter cradling his face. Silus removed the blaster,still in its holster, from his hip dropping it to the left without watching. The holster made a slight slap as it dropped and hit the poor guard in the face. The guard covered his face while setting the blaster behind him, then removed his hands and looked up just in time to see a lightsaber being carelessly dropped by Silus. The butt of the lightsaber came down hard on the guard's face as Silus resumed his pursuit of S'Il....

You aren't going to just say that and walk away, now i want an apology right now!!!!!!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:53:27 PM
"Oh you bet I'm just gonna walk away," s'Il snapped, not even turning to look at him as she wove her way through the tables and patrons on her way to the bar. "Your whining is giving me a headache. I can't even believe I'm having this conversation with you. It's stupid and not worth my time. How it ever got brought up and who started it I'll never know nor do I particularly care; but I am going to finish it.

"Now. Bugger off."

Approaching the bar, she climbed onto a stool and slapped the bartop. "Whiskey. Chivas. Now."

Then she did turn to face Silus, her expression far from congenial. "Don't you have some girlfriend to chase?"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:04:42 PM
Silus sat down beside S'Il still not letting up on her

We WOULDNT be having this conversation if it wasnt for your attitude. I TRIED to keep everything civilized then you started getting loud

"What would you like sir?" the bartender asked Silus. Silus ignored the man and kept on at S'Il, completely ignoring her request for him to "bugger off"...In the background the bartender asked again.."Sir would you like anything?? Sir??" However this time he caught Silus's attention....

I TOLD YOU THREE TIMES ALREADY!! BARABEL VODKA!!!

Silus then turned his attention back to S'Ilancy as the bartender turned annoyingly away to get their drinks...

Now apologize!!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:19:50 PM
Her eyebrows rose, but her metallic eyes remained concealed behind the orange lenses that provided Silus with only a shrunken pair of his own reflections. She tilted her head to the side as she leaned on the bartop, turning slightly to face him more as she rested a hand on her hip.

"Loud? I never raised my voice once," she growled with a level tone. "I only told you something you didn't like, and then you got all prissy. Besides, you're the one yelling at the barkeep; not me.

"And as far as my 'attitude'; you don't like it you can leave. No one's telling you to stay. I mean, I don't know what the hell your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

"Now I suggest you get outta my face, do you read me, Roger Ramjet????"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:32:54 PM
Silus gave S'Ilancy a look of annoyed confusion

I didnt get loud at the Barkeep. Hey...HEY..you, yeah you barkeep, did I get loud with you

The bartender gave a shy nod Yes as Silus kept on ranting away at S'Ilancy...

See I told you i didnt get loud with him, it's just you "little miss Im so frikkin Perfect" thinking you always right. You're the one who didnt hear what you liked. I offered you proof positive that I was right and you stormed off, JUST because you can't bear to admit that i'm right.

Silus leaned in real close to S'Il's face, his eyes seemingly peering through her glasses...

And I dont think there's anything you can do to get me out of your face is there

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:52:47 PM
"Oh believe me," s'Il countered, matching him stare for stare, "I'm far from perfect, though you never seemed to think so Lieutenant Xilarian; in fact, that's all you'd........" she paused, slowly, lowering her sunglasses down her nose so she could glare at him with her steely metallic gaze, and her voice took on a sultry tone, ".......say."

She took the shades off completely then, setting them on the bartop as their drinks were set in front of them. "And you offered me nothing but your own inflated ego. Lord knows I get enough of that.

"Now you listen to me, Silus Xilarian," she went on, plucking her glass up, "I know when to admit when I'm wrong; I also know when to pull out of an argument I'm losing; something you should do right now. 'Cause let's face it. You're sinking."

s'Il took a sip. "Now go away."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:08:02 PM
Silus sat back down getting comfortable.

If you knew when to admit when you were wrong we wouldnt be in this conversation right now, would we? And I dont think you really want me to leave. You sure as hell didnt want me to when..........

Silus cut his sentence short and cracked a defiant grin at S'Il as he took a drink of his vodka.

And what leads you to believe I have an inflated ego?? Maybe I really am that damn good, at least thats what you always said....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:45:04 PM
s'Il snorted. "Of course I know when to admit when I'm wrong; thing is, in this case, I'm not.

"If you'd just take it like a man, it'd make this a whole lot easier on the both of us."

She took another drink, then looked at him incredulously as he settled himself more on the barstool. "What the hell are you gettin' all comfy there for Buster?? Do you have a hearing problem or something? Cause I swear I told you to go pester someone else."

Exhasperated, she hissed an exhaling breath from her clenched teeth before giving him a sidelong glare. "Don't make me drag you into a fight by the collar of your uniform again."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:52:53 PM
Silus looked at S'Il and chuckled...

And dont make me drag you out of this bar and throw you into a drunk tank again

Silus grinned as S'Il glared at him, then put his hand over his mouth and let out a brash "yawn"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:59:32 PM
Another snort. "You're not the head of a garrison anymore, and you're not backed up by a squad of stormtroopers."

Mimicing his yawn, she leisurely took a sip of her whiskey, then set it on the bartop before replacing her sunglasses and sneering at him.

"I'd like to see you try it though."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:07:53 AM
Those Stormtroopers helped you more than they hurt you. I made sure they didnt get themselves killed AND drug you out of that bar, without even breaking a sweat.

Silus got up and stood in front of Sil, brushing imaginary dust from her shoulder

And you dont have the Liquid Silver induced reflexes like you did then. Besides, I think you kind of enjoyed a man in uniform carrying you in his arms, even though you were on your way to a drunk tank

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:39:30 AM
"I don't need Liquid Silver to floor you," she said, twisting on her barstool and jabbing a finger into his chest.

Hopping from the stool onto her feet, she stood up as tall as she could manage, though he still dwarfed her. Her arms crossed over her chest as she glowered up at him.

"At least I fight fair. You had to pull in numbers; you couldn't be a man and take me on by yourself.

"Way I see it, it won't matter if I throw a stick; you ain't gonna leave me alone. But I'm gonna tell you one more time........"

s'Il stepped closer to him, getting up on her toes to get as close to his face as she could; once more he was greeted with miniturized orange reflections of himself. "I think you should be on your way before something happens you ain't gonna be able to crawl out of."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:48:02 AM
Silus looked down at S'Il, then slowly reached up and removed the orange sunglasses from her face, only to be met with the miniture reflection of himself in her metallic eyes. However he was still staring into her eyes, so that the weight of his words would reach full effect.

You know, you're cute when you bow up to me...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:02:29 AM
Her eyes narrowed at his statement, and she let out a hissing breath. Damn he knew how to push her buttons.

Her first instinct was to knee him in his groin; but she didn't go that low unless she really had to. She went lower.

Grabbing her sunglasses from his hand with a snarl, she lashed out with her booted foot, aimed at his shins. She connected solidly, the toe smashing into his left shin with a painful sound.

With another snarl she whipped around to leave him to his pain, and climbed back on her barstool, picking her glass up and taking another sip.

"Don't piss me off, Silus."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:15:03 AM
"damn" Silus thought to himself as pain shot up his leg. It was about this time that Silus wished he was wearing his armor, which would have more than protected him from that shot. Silus looked back up in time to see S'Il setting her drink down. Silus reached out with the force, concentrating as hard as he could with the pain in his leg. As S'Il set her glass down, Silus used the force to knock it out of her hands, which sent it spilling onto the counter top. Silus laughed at his handy work as he shouted to the barkeep

BARTENDER, MISS S'ILANCY SPILLED HER DRINK, YOU MAY WANT TO CLEAN THAT UP

Silus was in for it now, but it was worth it to see the look on her face.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:36:28 AM
s'Il stared at the pool of alcohol before her, watching incredulously as the liquid spread. Damnit damnit damnit.....

Without thinking she grabbed the still half full glass of vodka he'd left on the bartop, and whirling around, launched the contents at him, and he was showered in Barabel vodka.

"You waste my drink I'll waste yours. Only difference is, is I'm using my own two hands; you have to use the easy way out."

Setting his now empty glass on the bartop, she called the barkeep over. "Bring me another whiskey."

She jerked a finger behind her at Silus. "Luke frellin' Skywalker right back there decided to be a smart@$$.

"I swear, Silus," she growled as the barkeep went off in search of a towel and another whiskey, "you better quit while you're ahead."

Turning around on her stool, she lashed out once more with her foot, pointing to the other end of the bar. "If you're gonna stay here, you're gonna be over there. Until you admit I'm right, I don't need to deal with your crap."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:45:29 AM
Silus laughed as he was showered with his own drink.

See Lok, you cant even admit when you spill your own drink.

Silus walked up beside S'Il and intercepted her drink as it was delivered to her. Instead of walking to the other side of the bar, Silus leaned on a table, a only a few feet from S'Il. Silus then took a sip, set the drink down, and shot a defiant grin of satisfaction to S'Il.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:59:44 AM
That was it; that was the last straw for her. He'd finally pushed her over the edge.

Her fist pounded the bartop in absolute rage as she whirled on Silus, launching herself at him.

"Damnit Silus," she snarled yet again, flinging a chair out of her path, "I told you -"

s'Il threw her first punch, her white-knuckled fist thundering towards his gut.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 6th, 2002, 02:05:06 AM
Such an "advertised" attack, Silus saw it coming a mile away. Silus quickly backed up, letting S'Il nearly fall down with her own momentum. Silus quickly manuevered himself back around to where he had set S'il's drink. Silus downed the rest of the drink, then set the empty glass on the table.

Gee Lok, you're getting slow in your old age

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2002, 04:55:01 PM
s'Il turned slowly to glare at him as he set her now empty glass down. Visibly seething, she let out a long breath.

"Silus, you're skating the edge here," she growled, her voice never rising. "Look; you want some sort of apology? Fine.

I'm sorry you're such a whiny, sore loser who can't stand it when something doesn't go his way."

She marched up to him and jabbed her finger into his chest once more. "That better???

Or maybe you want me to apologize some more.......???"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 6th, 2002, 06:09:17 PM
Silus could barely hold back the laughter. While it was dangerous to get her this mad, he found it quite amusing. However, he was a little too close for comfort right now. Silus gave an angered look to S'Il, though he was still visibly holding back laughter. Silus reached up slowly to remove the finger from his chest

You know better than to stick your finger in my chest like that Lok

As Silus removed the finger jabbed into his chest, he reached up with his free hand and stroked the side of her face.

It always amazed me how your eyes get all squinty, and your face gets all red whenever you get angry

Silus didnt know what to expect now, but he was sure the look he was about to get would be golden.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:08:43 PM
There was only one man s'Il let touch her like Silus was touching her; and it wasn't Silus. She knew he was just trying to get under her skin; he'd done it countless times before, and each time it had started with similar arguments and ended very much the same way each time. It was a vicious cycle; though one she herself gladly participated in.

Glaring up at him, she huffed out a quick breath, then jerked her head to the side, as her hands closed around his wrist, holding it in place.

Her mouth opened...........

...........and her teeth clamped down on his fingers, Hard.

With a snarl she bit down grimly, latching onto him for dear life.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:17:58 PM
The pain was intense. Very intense. So much that Silus's scream of agony was nothing more than a facial expression and a low hiss. The death grip that S'Il had on his finger couldnt be broken without him dealing her any pain, but Silus was not about to harm her. The pain he was in and the urgency to rid himself of it didnt allow him to stop and provide himself with a well thought out strategy. Silus stepped forward and tripped him self on a chair, then landed on the floor, throwing his free arm out to absorb as much of the fall as possible. As Silus hit the ground he let out a shriek of pain, and quickly clutched his head with his free hand, gritting his teeth and squinting his eyes...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:37:03 PM
Still biting, s'Il staggered a little as Silus fell, but kept her teeth firmly dug into his fingers, catching herself before falling with him to the ground completely. She released him as he yelled out in pain, noting with grim satisfaction that her dental records were probably now permanently embedded in his fingers.

"I keep telling you and telling you; we go through this every time you decide to pick a fight with me; I'd think you'd learn by now not to touch my face when we're arguing....."

She straddled him, sitting on his stomach and taking his head with her hands; mockingly caressing strands of his hair back and leaning forward 'till their heads were mere centimeters apart.

s'Il let a carnal grin flash across her features. "..... or has it been so long that you forgot about my little 'habit'....?"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:32:23 PM
Silus looked up as s'Il was nose to nose with him. A sly grin crept over his face. In one fluid movement, Silus grabbed s'Il by the waist, pushing her over and rolling at the same time. The tables were turned now. Silus mockingly brushed strands of hair from S'Il's face. Silus was now centimeters from s'Ils face.

I do remember your little "habit", you however seem to forget my counter to it. Or maybe you were hoping things would turn out this way.

Silus quickly leaned back up, for fear of being bit in the nose, still keeping s'Il under his weight.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:03:41 PM
"'Ey, leave the chick alone," the gruff voice came from one of the barstools.

Aurelias Kazaar hated bar fights, especially when he wasn't in them. But this...this was corny. The bounty hunter came off his barstool, a glass of bourbon in one hand and a cigar clenched in his mouth. His sharp eyes stared at Xilarian and he smirked.

"Ya heard the girl, she don't like losers. And ya fall into that category far as I'm concerned. Let her go. Now."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:25:23 PM
Silus glanced up from his "situation". Who did this guy think he was? It was none of his concern. Silus and s'Il always had little "rough and tumbles". This man was sticking his nose in where it completely didnt belong. Who in the hell did this guy think he was. This was all boiling through Silus's mind. Silus got off of S'Il...

Im sorry Lok, I dont know what I was thinking

And there Silus stood, his head held in shame as he stared sorrowfully into S'Il's eyes.

You can forgive me, cant you?

With that being said, the act was over. Silus wasnt sorry. Him and S'Il "tussled" all the time. It was all fun for them. But this guy was sticking himself into something that he obviously knew nothing about. What kind of nerve did this guy have. As Silus's eyes met with s'Il's, they possessed a look that s'Il had probably only seen once or twice since she had known Silus. The anger in his mind rose to the breaking point, and was exclamated by a vicious right hook. The attack was sudden. No words of warning would be spoken. Silus's fist flew at a speed not even the greatest Jedi could react to, aimed squarely at the bridge of the offender's nose....

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:40:01 PM
Kazaar had been around the block a few times. He had no Force powers to speak of, and never would. The closest he ever got to the Force was when he and Estelle Russard went off on an adventure the few times they had.

The bounty hunter knew when a guy was lying and when he wasn't. And frankly, Silus reeked of lying. He saw the punch coming, he knew he had to avoid it. But dammit if it didn't come too fast for him to stop it.

He did avoid getting hit in the nose...barely. The fist caught him, instead in the eye...knocking him back. Kazaar's drink flew from his hand, splashing on the puncher, and his cigar left his mouth.

He staggered to his feet, feeling his eye swell allready. Kazaar looked for his cigar, finding it rolling beneath a table. He picked it up, shoving the Rodian who was enjoying a nice "Rodian Swirl". It went back into his mouth and he snarled.

"YOU...just made a mistake."

And then the blaster came out. Kazaar was pissed, even if he wasn't hired to kill the guy, he made him spill his drink and drop his cigar.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:50:12 PM
Thebblaster was unexpectantly ripped out of Kazaar's hand and flew through the air... to the hand in the extended hand of a cloaked and hooded figure, whom was walking closer - and with a smoking pipe in the other.

"That will be enough. You will all sit down now"

The voice was soft and quiet - but it plainly meant business.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:03:35 PM
From her spot on the floor, s'Il had gone from utterly pissed to trying to contain the laughter threatening to overtake her. Silus' little testosterone overflow had kind of backfired.

Of course the stranger's had also. Stupid moron; pulling a gun in here....

Her metallic eyes traveled to the stranger who was approaching, and then she did laugh, looking back to Silus and the moron and pointing.

"You guys are in soooo much trouble," she gasped, having to hold her sides with her other hand. This was too funny.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:06:03 PM
Silus laughed at Kazaar. Outwardly and openly, Silus laughed. The fight was appartantly over now. And Silus had dealt the only blow. Silus walked back to s'Il, who was still sitting in the floor by the bar. She too was laughing, more than likely because she hadnt got into trouble with Marcus. Silus ordered two shots of whiskey and plopped down onto the floor beside her, handing one of the shots over as he sat. a sly grin crept over Silus's face as he looked over to S'Il...

By the way, my ship IS faster than yours...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:32:17 PM
"I believe the lady is correct"

A shakke of the head and Marcus' face was revealed - and clearly the Jedi Master was not a happy camper. And a Jedi master like Marcus, that meant some bad news for whom his displeasure was directed at.

"You most of all Kazaar. Drawing blaster in here is a good deal more moronic a thing to do than I would have even expected from you"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:42:48 PM
Silus held back his laughter. Marcus was seriously ticked, and Silus didnt want to displease him even more. Silus's fist ached a bit, he was mildly impressed that Kazaar had gotten up. But through all this Silus had let his anger go unchecked, and that bothered him. Silus glanced up toward Marcus....

My apologies Master Q'Dunn, I'll take it outside next time...

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:26:01 PM
"Ah shut up Tohmahawk. It ain't my fault. Jedi Boy 'ere took th'chck down. I was jist defendin' 'er," he gave his trademark smirk and got another bourbon, "I woulda figured a Jedi woulda defended 'er not beat th'hell outta 'er. 'Sides, my fight's not wit'you. I'm 'ere t'meet someone.

"So gimme m'blaster and I'll be on m'way."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:32:19 PM
Silus smirked at the guy.

And you would also figure that someone that talks as tough as you wouldnt need to draw a blaster on an unarmed man.

Silus then thought about the mans accusations

And dont speak of what you know nothing about

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:53:06 PM
"No, you will shut up Kazaar, Tohmahawk is dead. And you are in no position to be making threats or demands"

The Jedi went quiet for a few seconds..... then with an onimous pop and crackling, he used the Force to crush the muzzle of the blaster.

"I dont care what you think you were doing and I dont know how you got a gun in here, but you draw a gun or smuggle one in, it becomes my fight and you will learn not to be so foolish. Now... you " he nodded at Silus "For your part your going to have a trip into the basement and fix a few blocked sewers. The woman can clean the fresher. And you Kazaar....."

Jedi shouldn't grin evilly, but how could he help it? He had something superb to make the smuggler remember his mistake "We have a female Hutt coming to Arcan for a visit and she needs a man-slave for the duration. You will do nicely"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:58:05 PM
"Right," Kazaar smirked, "Darja the Hutt...feel free t'turn me over to 'er Tohmahawk. I don't giva damn."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:04:50 PM
s'Il's laugh died immediately and she glared up from her spot on the floor, not even moving to grab the gut rot Silus had set next to her. "Oi mate, that ain't fare, I was just defendin' myself here....."

She got up slowly, her knees cracking as she straightened up, and dusting herself off, stood up as tall as she could muster in front of the stranger. It didn't matter; he still towered over her, just like....

....just like Taylor....

Her frown deepened. "Not bloody fair." She jerked a thumb at Silus. "I put up with enough of his badgering. That should be punishment enough."

Gia Van Derveld
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:06:00 PM
I slapped my hand on the bar again. "'Tender! I wanna drinksh!" The man looked over from the loud couple in the middle of the floor and shook his head again.

"No more today. You've had enough."

I glared at him, light blue eyes smoking a hole in his shirt right above his heart. It had no affect.

Dejectedly I slumped down on the stool, and tipped my glass up again, trying to get the last damn drops out. What I was doing wasn't healthy, but so far I'd gone a week without a day of soberness. If that wasn't forgetfulness, I didn't know what was.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:16:46 PM
"Wrong Kazaar. Deeja, who owes me a few favours. I'm sure she will take a lot of delight in making your life suitibly misreble. Now, who's this Tohmahawk person you keep talking to? An imaginary friend? You must be having a few mental problems if your talking to thise that dont exist. And yes madam, it's not fair, but consider yourself lucky your not being slobbered over by a Hutt. Consdiering the fresher got cleaned a few hours ago, I dont imagine it will be too bad"

The now useless blaster was tossed aside, to land near the feet of one of the pathetic drunks who came into this place now and them. Marcus had no idea who it was and unless she wanted to cause trouble, he didnt care

Gia Van Derveld
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:20:07 PM
A blaster landed by my feet. Too easy a way out. I deserved to suffer.

But then, I could take it and use it on Jahn. At the name, I crumbled inside and stumbled towards the door, kicking the blaster with my foot while tears started streaming out of my eyes. Shoving roughly past the guard, I escaped to the cool night air.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:33:28 PM
"Ya know, I don't care what name ya go by," Kazaar smirked, "You know who ya are...and I know who ya used to be."

He turned to leave, "Ya can stop me if ya want. But if Tohmahawk's dead, then ya don't have the authority to arrest me now do ya."

The bounty hunter had almost made it to the door, "Again, I was jist tryin' to help someone. Allright? Now bye."

He touched the door to open it...and took one step out.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:42:49 PM
.... And felt as if a giant hand had grabbed the back of his shirt, picked him up and dropped him back on his butt - painfully and not gently at all - in front of the Jedi Master. Marcus looked down, reached out and hauled Kazaar to his feet..... with a squirrel grip. It was like a vice had clamped down on Kazaar's nether regions with a hand that was clearly a lot stronger than human.

"Jedi bar. I'm a Jedi. Thence I have the authority. Like to continue the discussion while you still have the chance to have children?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:48:14 PM
"Ya know, General," Kazaar's face showed pain, a lot of pain, but he kept his voice straight, "Is th'New Republic outta credits? 'Cause if you're gonna sell me t'the Hutts, ya might wanna consider who ya sell m'to.

"Remember I am ex-NR."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:54:26 PM
"Did I say sell you to a Hutt? And if your ex-NR, well I suppose if we were on Coruscant, I would throw you into a jail for a month or so"

Marcus tightened the grip, seemingly almost in a factor of 2

"But we're not on Coruscant now, are we? Your the boy toy for Deeja while she is here. That should remind you why you do not draw a gun or bring one in here"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:02:16 AM
s'Il only watched at the confrontation between the two strangers, settling herself on a barstool before jumping right back to her feet. What the hell was she doing just sitting here???? The hooded Jedi had his hands full; no pun intended, and she thought it best to make her presence, well, gone.

Making her way to the guard station, her eyes fell on the man and his bruises, and hopping up to sit on the counter, patted his back lightly. "Sorry for whatever happened back there. I hope you find out who did it."

The look he gave her could have melted ice, but she sat there, completely unfazed. "So how about my guns there, buddy.......? I kinda wanna leave now. Had my fun for the day and all, you know?"

She smiled sweetly at the man.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:43:44 AM
A man, cloaked as Marcus was, stood up and began walking past the occupants of the bar. Although his cloak was black, not brown as The Jedi Master. His face was clean-shaven and stone-like, unlike the haggardness of Marcus. And he had no pipe in his mouth.

"Master Q'Dunn," Maester Wargrave spoke slowly and cautiously, "I would like to purchase this man from you. He saved my life. I request you release him into my company. Please."

Dwayne Hicks
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:51:37 AM
About tiem there was some action in this dead boring place, thought Dwayne. That silent and unmoving covered hood who just sat in the corner smoking that foul crap had turned out to be a pretty lethal kinda guy and making that fool who drew a balster sing a pretty interesting new song.

The soldier actually though maybe the Jedi were kinda cool afterall, not deadbeats. And the thought of a female Hutt drooling over the perp.... too rich. He smiled and shook his head, ruefully going over the situation. There was that broad who wanted to leave, probably wanted to escape the fresher cleaning duty. Ahhh..... no she wouldn't. The NR corporal walked over with his Rail Carbine slung over his shoulder.

"Sorry miss, the Jedi told you to clean the bathroom, so you better do it. It wont take long"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:39:19 AM
s'Il gave the man an odd look, not really caring if he carried a weapon or not. She turned to the guard who seemed to not know what to do with her sitting on his counter then back to the newcomer.

"Look, G.I. Joe here needs some help; seems he got smashed in the face with a door. You should probably go look for whoever did it. I'll bet they're somewhere in here.

"I'd help look for 'im, but I have a meeting to go to...." she caught the look in the man's eyes, and before he could say a word, she snapped at him.... "off-planet.

Now. I need my guns. I've followed all the rules in your bar unlike that moron over there gettin' his jacobs squeezed off, and I'd like my property back."

Hopping from the counter, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Now, if you don't mind."

Dwayne Hicks
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:06:39 AM
"Hey lady, I'm only doing my job okay? Dont give me attitude, cool?"

Pretty much what Dwayne intended anyway - except all he was going to do was to follow the Jedi's order - to the letter but not the intention. No sense in annoying somone who could put your balls in a vice and crush them so hard you could sneeze high enough pitch to break glass. "You know, just wipe a mirror real quick and you can go via the back door. Understand me?"

He hoped she did. Was pretty silly sneaking out past a Jedi anyway apparently, so why not out the back where you could get away faster?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:02:28 AM
Maybe Karma ain't such a bad thing, she thought, raising her eyebrows at the officer.

"Fine. I'll go 'wipe a mirror'," she started, heading off toward the back of the bar and brushing past the black cloaked man without a second thought. A thought occured to her then, and she stopped, turning back. In the process she lightly pushed the black cloaked figure out of her way.... "

"Oi, and bring me my things," she called to the officer, "I like those guns."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:38:57 AM
"I am not a slaver Wargrave. This Bounty Hunter is just earned himself an inventive punishment for a few days. It is for a good reason we dont allow weapons in here - so thence he is not for sale"

Maester Wargrave
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:11:14 AM
"Did I call you a slaver Master Q'Dunn?" the Dark Jedi's face held a smile, "I simply said I owe the man my life. Therefore, I ask you turn him over into my custody. I will make sure he receive's proper punishment."

Silus Xilarian
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:46:38 PM
Silus watched as Marcus had Kazaar in a Jedi Ball grip. He had only heard of such a lethal tactic being used once and to see it in person was a truely gruesome sight.

Master Q'Dunn, when you are ready you can show me to where my punishment will take place, I dont think "cyclops" will give you much more trouble

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:14:01 PM
"No. If you want to have a debt repaid, discuss with him, not me"

Marcus let the now gasping Kazaar fall to the ground. "Silus, two floors down. There's a few pipes leaking. Your fixing"