PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning day for the Bar and Grill

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:40:32 PM
This place is getting gross. Last time I visted the bathroom, I was convinced there was a new life form in there

Marcus Q'Dunn, sleeves rolled up had a bucket in one hand a cloth in the other. This place needed cleaning and it needed cleaning now. Hell, some of the bloodstains would need an axe to be scraped off the floor.....

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:45:35 PM
The Jedi Knight, Xazor Magus, knelt down on the floor beside Marcus and began scrubbing.

"If someone doesn't do it.....it won't get down."

She said with a gentle smile and continued scrubbing....

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:50:36 PM
A wheel barrow full of... cleaning stuff... rolled down the road outside the Bar and into the entrance. Behind it, Chance rested with his hands on his knees.

"Why.... did I get stuck with this!" He groaned before pushing the luggage full of Mop's, Brooms, Buckets, Cloths, Frying Pans, Pine-Sol and assorted soaps.

Taking a mop and full bucket, Chance set forth mopping...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:51:24 PM
Kindo walked in and was suddenly stopped in his tracks when he saw Xazor and Marcus cleaning. He smacked himself, to see if he was dreaming. " Greetings Marcus and Xazor. Mind if I help? A Jedi should have a helping spirit?"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:54:43 PM
:: Lance saw the Jedi master cleaning the bar&grill he said to ghim-self::

"Holy Shait! Better get the fack outta here!"
:: But he knew Marcus had sensed what he said and was gonna ask him to help asap::

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:56:46 PM
"LANCE!!!! The glassware needs collecting and washing"

Jul 5th, 2002, 08:03:35 PM
:: Lance took a boost of a speed as he ran out of the bar but suddenly a loud voice intercepted him. he lowered his head and looked Marcus::

".....Sure....master"

:: He runs towards the back of the bar and taking all the glassware, he made a soap and whatever was necessary float towarded him quickly with the aid of the force he then started washing quickly and letting the glasses clean without any dirt on them he continued his washing spree like an insane psychomaniac on work.::

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:09:32 PM
"Xazor, this isnt what I had in mind for a day of fun.." Chance complained, scrubbing vigorusly under a table.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:12:02 PM
"Don't complain, Padawan....it could be worse! What if you didn't have the hands to clean!?"

She questioned with a sly smile and continued scrubbing beside Marcus.

Jul 5th, 2002, 08:15:33 PM
:: Lance then glances the glasses back to their places and ran back to Marcus::

"Sir! More tasks to be done sir!?"

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:16:03 PM
"That would be neat.." Chance replied, then noticed Xazor about to stand, "...but I want my hands." he added with a grin.

Chance had moved from the table over to the wall and continued his task of mopping..

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:18:56 PM
"Bathroom Lance"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:21:37 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and looked up at Lance with Marcus's words.

"Ewwwww.......have fun, young Padawan. In there you shall meet a great many fears.....take nothing with you but sanatariy spray and gloves.......you need nothing more......may the Force be with you......"

ooc; :lol !!!

Jul 5th, 2002, 08:22:38 PM
Force Message<<NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!>>

"Tools plz..."He said with a lowened voice

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:27:22 PM
Chance set down his mop and made a quick pass-by at the Cart. Removing a pair of yellow gloves and two cans of spray, Chance tossed them to Lance.

"Good luck.." He commented, then returned to his mopping.

"Oh yeah, Buried or Cremated?" He added with a sly grin

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:34:28 PM
OOC: The term 'roleplaying on a whim' comes to mind! :lol

Jul 5th, 2002, 08:34:40 PM
:: Lance takes the accessorys and walk head down towarded the bathroom where he quickly gets attacked by a giant monster with tentacles::

"HELP ME!!" Lance says as he runs back towarded the others

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:42:28 PM
Xazor got up from her place on the floor and sprinted toward the direction of the cries. Seeing Lance being attacked by a strange alien freaked her out as she approached.

It's alright.....Lance is a friend.......you don't want to eat him.

The Jedi Knight said soothingly into the creatures mind and it immediatly let go and crawled back into the toilet and flushed itself.

Alpha
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:47:08 PM
Satine walks in, and smiles, watching the going ons.

"Need some help? Maybe some tranqs for that...whatever it is?"

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:48:30 PM
Chance brushed past Xazor and Lance with a stick of dynamite and lighter in hand.

"Excuse me.." He commented, Lighting the dynamite and dropping it into the toilet.

"You know, that.. Thing is going to create on helluva back-up, sooo.." Chance rushed back out to mop...

Jul 5th, 2002, 08:49:14 PM
:: Lance laughs so hard to he almost rolls on the floor seeing the creature getting flushed in the toilet, but he then ran to the toilet again and taking a tooth bruah he started cleaning the toilet scratching everywhere removing all the dirt and...you know what the horrible smell of the piss.::

"Fack that!!!! FORCE CLEANING!!"

:: He summoned the force through his arms and he started brushing the toilet like a crazy flames were almost froming themselves as he brushed the toilet suddenly the brush had nothing on it anymore, it was completly finished.::

"Puff pufff ahh...it's not clean yet"

TWO HOURS LATER

:: The toilet sprinkles as suddenly a big fat alien walks in the toilet smacking Lance away landing with a thud he hears a very loud noise....and the toilet flush...the man walks out scratching his back and lower...Lance walks in the toilet...and the toilet is browniish again....::

"Noooooooooooo!!!!!!! I give up...."

Alpha
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:12:21 PM
Satine peaks in, and chuckles.

"Poor Lance..."

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:15:44 PM
Chance, after returning to the Clean-up cart, taps Satine's shoulder and hands him a mob with a curt nod. "Have fun..." He mumbles while returning to the far corner of the bar with his own mop and bucket.

Jul 5th, 2002, 09:21:14 PM
:: The smell of the toilet was horrible and Lance went back to Chance::

"Leonheart dude!! Help!! Gimme a mask or something!!!"

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:26:16 PM
Chance halted his mopping once again to retreive a NRSF Issue gas mask and shipped it via throwing it to Lance.

"Need anythin' else, just' hollar!"

Jul 5th, 2002, 09:30:34 PM
:: Lance quickly engaged the mask and walked at a slow pace towarded the toilet, he walked proudly bottles in one hand his gloves on , his mask he looked looked like a...Men In Black only that with a cleaning toilet suit...instead of black. He stopped right in front of the toilet and took a deep breath::

"Ahhh it's only me and you baby" He said as he tighten his gloves and sprayed the bottles all around, he now took out his golden toothbrush and it gleammed through the light of the bar as he started scratching everywhere.

OOC: this thread is hilarious :lol

Alpha
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:46:53 PM
Satine looks at the mop for a second, and then shrugs, beginning to mop the floor.

Jul 5th, 2002, 09:51:21 PM
:: Lance gets up with a big and long sigh seeing that his efforts were giving their results but very slowly. He then clapped his fingers and slided down on the wet floor::

"Satine!!!!!" He says as he runs after him all around the B&G

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:19:09 PM
*Decides to help out the cause by cleaning out some nearly-empty bottles of random alcohol.* "yummina!"

Alpha
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:19:36 PM
"I didn't do anything!" Satine says, jumping up, and avoiding a thrown object.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2002, 07:35:27 AM
"RYLA! You get the ladies bathroom"

Somedays he was truly evil. Now, how was Lance going he wondered? Not well with the yells and howls coming form the mens room. So he was right, there was a new life form there.

Jul 6th, 2002, 02:29:02 PM
:: Lance tried to take his breath back up and simply takes his sweat out. He then looks back the bathrooms and scrubs the other toilets and then the washing and peeing sections the total took him 2 hours more and it seemed everyone else were busy too mopping and everything else. Lance then opened the door of one of the toilets when suddenly...........::

"What the....."

:: Lance blinks as he sees tons and tons of liquid mud on the floor....the mud was brown...and it didn't smell very well too. But Lance was still wearing his mask and simply called Satine and Chance to mop that toilet::

" Satine Chance!! Work here!! And it better be done fast before we get the god of shait running after us!!"

Alpha
Jul 6th, 2002, 05:54:40 PM
Satine grabs a breath mask, and then a haz-mat suit, taking, instead of a mop, a laser scrubber that should vape the stuff.

"Oh, sure, can't handle this yourself, huh?"

Glenn
Jul 6th, 2002, 05:58:17 PM
:: Glenn laughed as he watched the jedi clean up, he sat on a table so he wouldn't get the floors dirty and he looked up at the roof ::

"If ya like I'll clean the ceiling."

Jul 6th, 2002, 07:20:38 PM
:: A loud and arrogant voice can be heard coming from the bathroom::

"YEAH CLEAN"

:: Lance took his gloves and mask back to desinfect the peeing section.::

Alpha
Jul 6th, 2002, 09:50:22 PM
{OOC:This soooooo reminds me of how we used to RP a few years back. :)}

Jul 6th, 2002, 10:03:16 PM
OOC: :lol This reminds me of my first RP days

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2002, 10:52:32 PM
{OOC:This soooooo reminds me of how we used to RP a few years back. }

Memmooorriiessss....... Aint it great to regress?

IC : His back was somewhat sore from al the scrubbing, but the floor around him was looking shiney again! He got up slowly, rubbing his back...... and a dog with muddy feet ran across the area. Marcus sighed and threw a chair at the mutt.

Alpha
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:41:14 AM
Finishing beating the odd mud-looking monster back, Satine grins, and walks back into the main portion of the B&G, noticing his mud encased feet were making large footprints in the now-shiney floor.

"oops..."

{OOC: Yuppers....the good ol days...}

Jul 7th, 2002, 09:54:51 AM
:: Lance followed Satine and noticed the foot prints on the newly cleaned floor::

"Uh oh Chance is gonna kill you" He said laughing

Chance
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:17:17 AM
Chance, diligently mopping with a fury around the bar, noticed the two come out of the bathroom's with their feet encased in mub. Chance's eye's widened and his grip on the mob tightened.

"You two..." He hissed out, then popped the mop into the air and grabbed it at the base and tossed it like a spear at the two muddies.

[ooc]

^__^ good old days of mop spearing..

Alpha
Jul 7th, 2002, 11:18:26 AM
Satine looks to Lance.

"Uh...Run?"

Ducking the spear-mop, Satine throws a glob of mud at Chance.

Jul 7th, 2002, 07:21:32 PM
:: Lance looks oddly at Satine as he says "run?" he wondered why HE should run...he then lowered his head looking at his boots...::

"Oh no....my new boots..." He said with a regretfull voice as the mop slammed his head and fell down to the ground with a thud.

Chance
Jul 7th, 2002, 07:31:10 PM
Chance tried to supress laughter as the broom struck Lance, then 'eeped' as the mud ball neared him. Jumping to the right, and avoiding the mud ball, Chance sprang back up at the cart and turned to see where the ball struck..

Unfortuneatly, It struck Marcus...

Jul 7th, 2002, 07:56:28 PM
:: Lance laughed and pointed as he saw the mud hit Marcus at full scale::

"Uh oh Satine"He said laughing

Liam Jinn
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:02:33 PM
Liam walks into the bar, covered in mud. He throws his jacket on a table, covering it with mud. He wipes off as much as he can and it lands all over the floor, some on the walls. Looking around he raises his eyebrow.

"What's going on in here?"

Alpha
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:39:53 AM
Satine's eyes widen as, fist his mud ball hits, and then some of the mud from Liam hits Marcus.

"Uh...Liam? I think you might wanna watch out..."

Jul 8th, 2002, 07:39:07 PM
:: Lance's eyes narrowed as he saw the two Jedis throwing mud on master Q'Dunn::

"Uh oh...."

Alpha
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:03:22 PM
"I think I may be in trouble..."

Chance
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:06:26 PM
"I agree!" Chance agreed, ducking behind the cleaning cart.

Alpha
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:08:43 PM
"Hey?! Where ya going?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:42:47 PM
"RIGHT ALL OF YOU - KITTY LITTER CLEANING DUTIES! "

Alpha
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:56:37 PM
"Oh, come on! You can't be that mad at us..."

Salemn Lysce
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:00:28 PM
It was raining outside, and the padawan hurried for sanctuary inside the B&G. Opening the door, Salemn walked inside and glanced curiously about at everybody. They were giving Yog's a good scrub-down, and she wondered if she should help.

She sighed slightly. If they wanted her help, they would tell her. Besides, her shoes were muddy ... Better make herself as un-noticable as possible. Beginning to creep along the floor, Salemn didn't notice that her shoelaces were untied and slipped. One of her shoes came flying off and hit Marcus, mud splattering all over him and Xazor.

OOC: This thread is hilarious. :D

Alpha
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:30:07 PM
"Salemn...You might want to run...Fear the frying pan..."

Jul 9th, 2002, 09:39:50 PM
:: Lance's eyes wided as he saw Salemn walk in, he had never seen her before but at his sight she was pretty cute but still Lance ran at the back of the bar his burst of laugh simply errupted from his mouth.::

OOC: :p

Zeke
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:46:20 PM
Zeke entered, the only immaculate person or thing in the entire building. His perpetual grin shrank for once as he saw the cleanings going on. It appeared that Marcus was preparing to throttle someone, and he wanted to be clear of that. He moved aside, and once he was sure he would catch no collateral damage, his smile returned to its original state. He crouched next to Xazor.

"Hi there! Need any help? I can finally return those favors you've done for me and that way I won't feel like I owe you my soul anymore! What can I do for you?"

OOC:This is great...

Liam Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:24:49 PM
Liam shook his head..kitty litter? With a sigh he disappeared into a back room and a few minutes later returned with a box in his hand. He walked over to Marcus and sighed once again.

"I..I...just can't tell if this is the kitty litter box or Yog's litter box.."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:42:40 PM
"You can clean out both"

"AND SALEMN...... YOU GET TO CLEAN THE FRIDGE!!"

Alpha
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:20:31 PM
Satine tosses Salemn a few thermal detonators.

"You might need those. Be careful not to blow up a pet or something..."

As Marcus's attention is on Liam, the Knight slowly tries to tiptoe out of the room...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:54:34 PM
"Back here Alpa, or I'll think of something worse for you. Now get to it "

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:55:03 AM
"And what, exactly could be worse then what you already gave us to do?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:29:20 AM
"Do you really want to know?"

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:44:03 AM
"Ummm....Not particuarly...I just don't see how it could be any worse..."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:45:57 AM
"Oh it can be.... it can be"

Dwayne Hicks
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:54:33 AM
Oh man, what had he eaten?

The NR soldier felt another rumble in his stomach and he knew it wasn't goign to wait fo rthe end of his shift.

"Hey Hudson, look after my gun? I gotta go real bad"

"Sure man"

The soldier handed over his weapon and walked quickly to where the bathroom was. Manouvering around one of these Jedi who were cleaning the dump up (LIke why?), Dwayne burst into the bathroom, unbuckling his belt as he came, his stomach rumbling again. He passed someone with a bucket while he now ran int a stall, and dropped his pants in a nick of time....

"Yyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaooowwwwwww! BBBBFFFFFFTTTT!!!! SPLASH-SPLASH-SPLASH BBBFTFFTTT!!!"

A few minutes later, he was feeling much better. Pulling his pants back up, he tried to flush, but noticed it wasn't working.

"Pity the poor bastard that has to clean that up" he muttered - the bowl looked like it had been hit by a crap A-bomb. And it stunk too.

Hicks walkied out of the cubicle, washed his hands and waved at the guy with the bucket, who was looking rather green. The soldier went back to his post, where Hudson was waithing.

"Feel better man?"

"Oh hell yeah" replied Hicks as a cry of disgust and anguish came from the bathroom.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:11:42 AM
Zeke raised a brow and his eyes widened.

"What in all the...?"

Zeke made a dash for the wheelbarrow of stuff and found a gas mask.

"That'll do the trick."

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:21:15 AM
"Somehow I believe you..."

Salemn Lysce
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:03:31 AM
Sitting up, Salemn groaned and rubbed the back of her head. Frell, that would leave a killer headache. She glanced down at her feet and saw that one of her shoes was missing, and automatically looked in Macus and Xazor's direction. There lyed her shoe, covered in mud. Smiling sheepishly, she stumbled to her feet and hopped over.

I'm really sorry about -

"AND SALEMN...... YOU GET TO CLEAN THE FRIDGE!!" She winced. Obviously Marcus wasn't in a good mood. Bending over, she picked up her shoe and put it on, then walked over behind the bar. There sat her worst enemy - the refridgerator. Cautiously, Salemn took hold of the handle and pulled the door open, peeking in. Well, it didn't seem so bad, until she heard Satine. Turning around, she saw thermal detonators heading her way and her eyes widened. Why was he throwing those things ?! Instinctively, she brought her hands up to cover her face while they bounced off her head, and began to fall to the floor. Realizing that they could go off, she dived to the ground and reached up to catch them, her foot catching on one of the fridge shelves.

CRASH !

Luckily, she had caught the detonators, but food fell all over the floor - and on her. The assortment of it all included eggs, cake, tomatoes, a couple bottles of sodas, and some moldy stuff. Standing up, she placed the the thermal detonators on the counter than turned back to the fridge. Well, it would take some time to clean this up, but patience was a virtue.

Little did she know that a huge bug that resembled a mutant cockroach was hiding in one of the tomatoes, and was now crawling on her back.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:08:22 AM
Zeke spotted the monstrosity on Salemn's back.

"That's huge. Check out the thing she found! Neato!"

Only Zeke could get excited over a 2 inch multilegged bug with fangs.

Jul 11th, 2002, 04:22:28 PM
:: Lance was completly crazy about all what was going on::

"What!! The freill!!!!.......Everyone...look at the toilets......WHO DID THAT!!!!????" He said pointing at the green mud in the toilets.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:30:02 PM
"It was some dude with the New Republic military."

Zeke returned to watching the bug crawling on Salemn's back.

"This thing is so cool. It looks like it might be venomous."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:10:55 PM
"If you catch it, have it as a.... hang on, that's Shage Magus' pet! What's it doing here??"

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:14:51 PM
"Awww! What a let down!"

Even when he was complaining, Zeke's grin didn't disappear.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:20:11 PM
"Well, Shade aint here right now, so I suppose you could adopt..."

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:31:07 PM
Zeke's eyes grow big.

"Really? Awesome! Salemn, DON'T MOVE! I'ma get that bug offa your back!"

Salemn Lysce
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:39:52 PM
What are you talking about ? There's no bug -

Suddenly she felt something start to move up her back.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! WHAT IS THAT THING ?! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF ! AAAIIEEEE !

She started to have some sort of seizure as she tried shaking it off. The bug, confused, began to climb inside her shirt.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:51:18 PM
"Zeke, go get the bug before she scares herself into a fit"

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:58:53 PM
Zeke frowned as the bug went into her shirt. Now he'd have to go in after it...or pray it crawled back out again. He edged closer to Salemn, scooping a plate and glass off the counter. He watched as the bug crawled around to her stomach. Zeke circled, keeping the bug in his sight at all times.

"Come out...come out..." he chanted...

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:29:46 PM
It was all the girl's fault. Now, because of her, my home was destroyed. I had lived quite comfortably in that rotting tomatoe until she came along.

Spiteful, little brat.

After my tomatoe smashed onto her back, I clung onto her shirt for safety. Where could I go now? I would wait on her back until I saw another suitable living space. A dark crack in the wall would do, but so would a loose board in the floor. Ah, the choices! Anyhow, my little legs dug themselves in the girl's shirt when the others noticed my presence. They began to make a fuss out of me, and one boy even wanted to make me his pet! Bewildered, I began to climb up the shirt when she spazzed out. For fear I'd fly off and smash into something, I crawled inside her shirt for safety. Surely nobody would want to squish me now! I began to crawl down her bare back, still feeling her try to shake me off. Ha! I'd show her!

I began to spread my little, buggy wings as I reached the end of her shirt. I would jump, and as soon as I hit the fresh air, I would fly away! I could almost taste the freedom. Preparing myself, I could feel my antenaes quivering with anticipation. Then, I jumped. And smacked into a plate.

As soon as I slammed into it, I saw a glass come down and trap me. How DARE they! I stood up and began to beat on the glass, furious.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:34:54 PM
Zeke grinned triumphantly.

"HAH! Caught ya, ya li'l sucker!"

Zeke put one eye close to the glass.

"No need for angry. Anger is the path to the darkside."

OOC: I'll bet that cockroach is Marcus under a different name.

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:39:49 PM
"AS IF TRAPPING THINGS ARE VERY JEDI-LIKE, EITHER!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs, but I doubt he could hear me. That blasted glass was one of my worst enemies, besides the shoe, fly swatter, bug poison, roach traps, cats, bad odor, and disease. I stopped beating at the glass and began to sulk.

OOC: Bet ya it isn't. :D

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:43:17 PM
Zeke grinned.

"That's better. Hey, am I good Jedi? I saved Salemn from the bug!"

Zeke was very proud of himself.

"Talking of Salemn, are you OK?"

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:45:42 PM
As soon as the boy's attention was diverted, I began to push with all my might. Maybe, if luck was on my side (not to mention superhero strength), I could knock the glass into the floor and fly away!

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:50:22 PM
Zeke leaned on the glass, pinning it to the plate.
He thumped it some, waiting while Salemn caught her breath and calmed down enough to talk to him.

OOC:K, maybe it aint. I just sorta figured...Ah, nevermind it then. Onward! This is beautiful...

Salemn Lysce
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:50:45 PM
Oh, gross ...

Salemn peered inside the glass, watching the insect. And to think, it was crawling on her ! Shivering, she turned back to the refridgerator, eyeing it with disgust.

Yeah, I'm fine ... But if you see any more insects crawling on me, you'll take them off, right Bug Boy ?

Chance
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:54:42 PM
OOC:It's Helenas right? :huh

Chance had halted is remopping of the muddy areas to watch the procedings and the capture in the Kitchen, shurgging the half-draekard continued with his job,

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:58:13 PM
"AAAA!"

I curled up into a ball as the boy leaned on the glass, convinced he was going crush it ... and me. When nothing happened, I cautiously stretched back out and dawdled over to where I saw the girl peering in. The boy had called her Salemn, not like I really cared, but what amused me most was that she called him Bug Boy.

... Wait a minute!

"I am NOT a bug! I am an insect. INSECT. I am part of a beautiful species that will never be erased from this galaxy."

OOC: Nope. ::Smug::

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:01:16 PM
Zeke peered in again.

"I'm not bug boy! M'name's Zeke!...He seems to like ya. He's starin at'cha."

Zeke squatted and rested his chin on the bar.

OOC: It's Salemn. She left, it arrived.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:08:37 PM
"Oh look, another Bouncer for the Bar and Grill..."

OOC : Nope, aint me :) Tho I am dying of laugher here :)

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:11:46 PM
Zeke grinned proudly.

"Ya mean I could be the bouncer? COOL!"

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:12:56 PM
I rolled my eyes at him, even though no one could see that. What a simpleton!

"Ahem... Could someone please get me out of here? I promise I won't reproduce cockroach eggsacks."

OOC: Are you sure about that, Bug Boy? :lol

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:17:17 PM
Zeke squinted at the bug again.

"It's taunting me. I can hear it taunting me!"

Zeke didn't know this was his Force ability kicking in by itself. He thought it had literally taunted him.

"I'm no idiot!"

OOC: Positive, now.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:20:03 PM
"Not you... the cockroach"

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:26:18 PM
"But I beat the cockroach! See? He's in the glass!"

Zeke picked up the plate and glass, holding them together to keep the little monster from escaping, and shook it as hard as he could.

"SEE?"

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:33:35 PM
"AAAA! WHAT! THE - AAAAAA! What are you doing to meee?!"

I kept slamming repeatedly into the glass and plate. Pain shot through my entire body as I screamed. What was going on? Why was he doing this to me?! If he kept this up, I would be bug juice. No wonder he put me in a glass.

OOC: Okay, whatever. :)

Jul 11th, 2002, 07:34:17 PM
:: Lance looks oddly at the mutant cockroach in the glass and brings his poison.::

"Time to kill" He says with an evil grin

OOC::lol @Salemn

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:35:21 PM
Satine was about to get back to work when he watched the bug-capades.

"So, that's where Shade's pet went..."

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:36:26 PM
Zeke jerks the glass away from Lance.

"Nuh-uh! He's m'friend! Marcus said I could keep 'em!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:45:26 PM
"OI!!! DONT KILL THE BOUNCER!! "

Jul 11th, 2002, 07:48:13 PM
:: Lance was about to press the spray when suddenly he heard all the crys from the others telling him not to.::

"Oh...no fun......so we have a new bouncer? Great to see that he cockroach a beer a cold one plz" He says as he shows the spray with an evil grin meaning "do it or die"

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:51:36 PM
"Lance, you do that, and shade, and probably Zeke would kill you..."

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:57:47 PM
Finally, the earthquake had stopped. I lied in a daze, convinced I was cripple. One my legs twitched pathetically.

"You moron! Let me out!"

Then, another boy came towards me with poison. I fainted.

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:00:21 PM
Zeke stared into the glass.

"Hey...hey!"

He shook the glass lightly.

"Hey! Wake up! I KNOW you're alive in there! You just taunted me AGAIN! I heard it!"

OOC: It's Chance then.

Jul 11th, 2002, 08:01:20 PM
"HOLY SHAT!! Someone let'soperate the cockroach!!! Heart attack!!!!" Lance then desperate runs towards Alpha and shakes him with all his strenght watching as Alpha's hair becomes all unstable and mixed up.::

"Dude!!! Help!! The cockroach is gonna die!! Shade's gonna try to kill me!!" He says with a critical tone

Xazor Elessar
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:04:13 PM
ooc: OMG.........This is.....interesting, to say the least. :lol!! I know who it is......I checked the IPs......... :lol!!! It's not Marcus, it's.......Well, I won't tell, for I don't think that they'd want me to! :lol

ic: Xazor just stood back in amazement......

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:05:10 PM
Zeke sat up on the bar and placed the plate and glass before him. He leaned down, thumped the glass, and spoke.

"Duuuuuude...Ya OK in there? Hellooooo...Gosh, but you're cool...Yo...Hey! Talk to me!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:09:54 PM
" Give him CPR"

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:11:57 PM
"But I'm not certified!"

Jul 11th, 2002, 08:13:55 PM
"Ok...I'll do it" He said gaining courage

Chance
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:15:33 PM
OOC: it's not meeee XD But this is funny!

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:16:52 PM
Zeke raised an eyebrow.

"How ya gonna do that? He's got fangs! And I bet he's venomous too!"

Zeke's smile grew wider.

"This'll be fun to watch."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:18:45 PM
Ia fanged and venomous cockroach? Woooo boy, now what a fun little beastue!

"OKay, tickle his belly then"

Jul 11th, 2002, 08:21:34 PM
:: Lance takes out his lightsaber igniting the blue blade he watches as the cockroach quickly wakes up from all the huming and fear.::

"Fear Matrix baby, there Zeke all fixed."

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:22:41 PM
Zeke squinted at the Cockroach.

I dunno...I bet he's fakin' and he'll crawl away when we pick the glass up!"

OOC: Not Chance? Gotta guess again it seems...I'm havin' waaaay too much fun with this thread...

Liam Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:36:34 PM
Liam finished cleaning Yog's litter box and began watching the youngins playing with the roach. He laughed quietly to himself then walked over to the glass, staring at the fallen roach.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:11:01 PM
Shadows spring out and over to the glass. They cover the glass so no one is able to see in or out of it.

"Its not nice to tease the small. Even if they are a bit... annoying." Kaytor says, as she steps into the Bar and Grill. The shadows spring away and show the cockroach running around in a circle freaking out. She glances at it. "What did you guys do to that poor thing?" she asks.

Alpha
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:29:47 AM
"They caught it...Then we were looking at it...MArcus, had you known that Shade's pet was still in the fridge?"

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:49:50 AM
Zeke spoke up.

"HEEEYY! He's MY pet! Marcus said if I caught him I could adopt 'im!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:00:23 AM
"Yes I did! Now...... who's cleaning the Swedish Chef's Kitchen?"

Alpha
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:20:53 AM
Satine pauses, and then points to Zeke.

"He can do that."

Jul 12th, 2002, 09:04:10 AM
"Yeaaaaaahhh Zeke's the man , Satine is right he's the man , right Zeke" He says as gives up a wink. His gaze then turns towarded Kaytor as he swings him-self towarded her.
"Hello Hun" He says in a joking tone

Salemn Lysce
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:27:37 PM
Salemn sighed, tucking strands of hair behind her ears. Everybody was making such a fuss out of the insect, but she couldn't see why. It was big .. and .... disgusting! Right now, cleaning the refridgerator was her priority.

Uh .. Chance ? Since you've got the mop ... Can you clean up this mess?

She didn't wait for an answer.

You'd love to ? Thanks ! I owe you one.

Flashing a smile in his direction, she wrinkled her nose up and peered into the fridge. There was some ... "interesting" things in there. She hoped another one of Shade's pets weren't hiding in there. Then, something caught her eye. Reaching in, Salemn grabbed hold of it and pulled it out.

Hey ... Was anybody using hemorrhoid cream ?

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:46:14 PM
I woke up to a humming noise, and looked outside my prison to see this blue beam. I thought it was just my vision, being that I had just fainted. As I blinked to clear it, something black began to cover the glass.

"... Yowzers!"

Jumping to my feet, I began to run around in circles. I didn't know if it was coming after me or not, but I'd give it a good chase! I began to get dizzy and wondered when the thing would give up, when it disappeared. I fell down in a heap, blinking rapidly at the bright light.

"Hey, let me out!"

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:39:31 PM
Zeke blinked.

"Clean the what? I wanna play with m'friend! He woke up finally!"

Zeke looked at the glass.

"NO! I'm not letting you out! You taunted me!"

Jul 12th, 2002, 05:12:11 PM
"Shut up Kid and Clean" He said smiling pointing to his cleaning spot

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 05:17:34 PM
"Kid? I'm 5'8"!"

He picked up the plate and glass.

"Fine, where's the stuff to clean?"

Alpha
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:28:05 PM
"5'8"? Look, I'm 6'5", so I can call you kid. Now, the stuff is over in that supply closet. Don't open it too fast or something might fall on you..."

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:38:11 PM
The supply closet was near the fridge. Zeke, who wasn't listening, opened the door. Being the nimble guy that he is, he dodged just in time. The closet's contents spilled all over the floor and crushed little Salemn.

"Heh...sorry..."

He maintained his grip on the glass and plate at all times.

Chance
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:43:02 PM
Chance looked up as Salemn called out his name, and for his mopping services.

His mouth opened in protest, then snapped shut.

"Okaayy..." He groaned, heading to the mess on the floor infront of the fridge. Mopping back and forth, with a grim expression on his face,

"Aww Man... this is going to take forever to mop..." Chance complained, not noticing a smigen of green goo 'climb' up into the mop..

Mutant Mop of Doom
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:50:18 PM
YAAAAAHOOOOOOZOZZZZAAAAH!

The Mop in Chance's hands suddenly burst to life, leaping out of the boy's hands and onto the middle of the floor.

"YAAHOOZAH!" It 'shouted', hopping around like a idiot... if a mop could show idiotcy. Hopping over to one side of the room, up the wall with some unknown feat, and hanging by it's bristles on the roof.

"HAAAZOOOHAAAY"

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:58:34 PM
Zeke's eyes grew huge.

"What in all the?"

He got an idea.

"Hey! Hey bug!" Zeke set the plate and glass on the counter and squatted so he was face to face with his "friend". "I'll cut you a deal! Whaddaya say?"

OOC: The Mop's probably Chance.

Jul 12th, 2002, 07:31:28 PM
:: Lance took out a blaster to shoot the hell out of the mop.::

"Whut the hell!! is thta!!"

Alpha
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:33:53 PM
"Another of the Jedi's pets..."

Satine grins and ignites his sabre, fencing with the mop...

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:50:22 PM
"Hey! I got a IDEA!"

Zeke thumped the glass.

"Come on! Talk to me!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:24:27 PM
Marcus head dropped into his hands as he saw the cleaning was now turnign into a disaster.

"EVERYONE!!! STOP.... NOW!!! Let the cockraoch go and ...... "

A dancing mop??????

"I dont remember smoking anything weird. Right, kitchen. Clean it out... AND I DONT MEAN EATING!!"

Jul 12th, 2002, 09:26:23 PM
:: Lance nodded::

"right!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:44:23 PM
"And this...... chair is ..... trying to ... hump my....leg!!!"

He was beginning to wish he had been smoking some wild weed - cause it would explain the weirdness here

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:46:08 PM
Zeke looked up.

"But what if he flies away and I can't get him again? You promised I could keep him!"

Zeke looked back in the glass.

"If you beat that mop to death, I'll get you a bigger glass. Deal?"

Alpha
Jul 13th, 2002, 07:27:26 AM
"Marcus, what did you put in the vents? And how long will the effects of it last?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2002, 07:37:57 AM
"I didnt put anything in the vents! You did!"

Alpha
Jul 13th, 2002, 05:26:12 PM
"Me?! how would I get ahold of stuff like that in that kind of quantities?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2002, 05:51:45 PM
"You..... cooked it up with your Jedi Chemical Set!"

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2002, 07:38:16 PM
"Izzat stuff gonna kill m'buddy?"

Zeke's eyes were worried, but his smile didn't fade.

"Speakin' of m'buddy...ANSWER! I KNOW YOU CAN TALK!"

Alpha
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:20:40 AM
"How do you know what I have stashed in my closet? The stuff I made with that wouldn't make this kind of haluicinations anyway...Trust me, they'd be worse..."

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:57:17 AM
"Hallucinations?" Zeke repeated. "You mean m'friend here isn't real?"

He poked the glass containing the mutant cockroach.

"Maybe that's why he don't talk t'me no more..."
OOC:Where's the Cockroach and Mop go?

Alpha
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:54:49 AM
"Actually, I think these things are real...Though I don't see how they could be..."

Satine trails off as he sees a mutant chair running around, chasing after the mop.

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:51:26 PM
I sighed and looked at the boy. If he wasn't so bossy and didn't keep me locked up, I think I could've taken a liking to him.

"You, boy! I'll try to take care of the mop if you'll LET ME GO."

OOC: LOL! I've started a trend here. :smokin

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:02:32 PM
Zeke grinned.

"Yeah! If you'll take the mop, I'll take out the chair!"

Zeke pulled off the glass.

"Go for it! Man, but you're cool."

Mutant Cockroach
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:10:48 PM
I was free! Spreading my wings, I jumped off the plate and launched into flight. But I had to remember my words - I would have to take care of the mop. Determined, I landed on the top of it and sunk my teeth into it.

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:14:55 PM
"Dude, look at 'im go! M'buddy's beatin' the mop! I bet he wins!"

Zeke pointed wildly at the mutant cockroach. He grabbed the chair that was running loose started to beat it on the counter.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:46:38 PM
:: Shoots thread ::

Okay, the place is now clean :)

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:53:48 PM
What? but we were havin' so much fun!

Salemn Lysce
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:17:56 PM
:lol

I guess that means I can squish the roach !

-- Looks around for it --

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:21:29 PM
NUH-UH! He's MY pet! Marcus said I can keep him! So I'm gonna keep him! (catches cockroach)

Alpha
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:24:23 PM
Not again...

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:44:47 PM
What "not again"?

Salemn Lysce
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:13:48 PM
-__-;;

Alpha
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:01:54 PM
This makes time two you've had that poor critter locked up...

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:07:12 PM
So? He'll escape and I'll have to put up posters that say "Lost: One Mutant Cockroach"...I'll never see m'buddy again!

Alpha
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:15:30 PM
"If you let him go and make friends with him, he might come back..."

Salemn Lysce
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:59:39 PM
I second that. Besides, it's not very Jedi-like to capture a living thing and hold it against its will.

Alpha
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:07:36 PM
"Yeah...Take my pet here..." Satine waves over his pet scrat, Serenas. "She wouldn't leve me, so I kept her. That's the way it should be..."

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:16:54 PM
"Yeah...fine..."

Zeke released the Mutant Cockroach and lets it ouside.

"Be free!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:59:38 PM
We could make a holofilm of taht..

"Free Cockroach!"

Alpha
Jul 16th, 2002, 06:59:06 AM
Satine laughs.

"Probably wouldn't sell as good as that accursed whale..."

Salemn Lysce
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:22:54 AM
:lol

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:22:56 AM
"Yeah it would! Especially with the mop fight scene!"

Alpha
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:27:29 PM
"I doubt it."

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:13:01 PM
"Just have some faith."

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:35:35 AM
"People just don't like roaches as much as whales for some reason..."

Zeke
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:04:18 AM
"...Not even fanged and venomous ones?"

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:59:01 PM
"Well, maybe..."

Zeke
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:35:52 PM
"That's more like it!"

Alpha
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:04:00 PM
"Though think of the last couple movies with fanged and venomous bugs...The bugs always died!"

Zeke
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:29:50 PM
"Really? I never saw those movies."