PDA

View Full Version : RE: Sia-Lan and the thread request.....

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:21:03 PM
Here ya go! (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20529)

This is the fight thread between Sia and I, remember I requested advice about this? Well.......I just did what everyone said and took her out, then ran away with two of her weapons while she only got my bracelet!! :lol *happy dance* Now she is mad at me OOC but oh well......I won't be humiliated....... :lol

Morgan Evanar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:29:52 PM
If she's mad at you OOC, thats her retarded issue.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:38:55 PM
That's her problem f she wants to be OOC annoyed, not yours. Good work BTW.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:45:34 PM
Yes I agree.....it's really stupid to be mad OOC about this....she was making an unreasonable request! She PMd me asking for my saber after I told her no a million time! Then she "stomped off" saying that she would as Jenny if she could fight Dasquian!! :lol

Thankies Marcus! I put it to her! :)

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:55:31 PM
o_O

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:37:24 AM
:lol Yes, I just got a PM asking if I could help somehow, to which I replied:

"I'm just a humble Jedi Knight, what am I to do? :mneh"

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 6th, 2002, 02:25:26 PM
Oh yeah, pulling the 'Humble Jedi Knight' routine... works every time. *wink*

Good job, Xaz. :]

Xazor Elessar
Jul 6th, 2002, 03:21:14 PM
Thankies Ryla!! :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:24:48 AM
I think it would be too weird to have turned her and fought her as her entrance test ^_^;

Kelt Simoson
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:27:27 PM
Annoyed for taking her sabers?...is that not the general practice in any fight?...come on :\

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:35:55 PM
actually sabre stealing should only be done if the person allows it.

Some people are attached to their weapons for reaons whether OOC and IC

I ran into this about a year ago .... =P Just polite to ask first before snatching unless they dont care

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:58:26 PM
Or set up a rather nasty booby trap :D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 7th, 2002, 04:05:08 PM
No, Kelt....she was annoyed because we agreed that she only needed something to signify that she fought me. I told her that she'd have plenty of scars! :D But she said no, something of mine, so I agreed to a special bracelt I have that I got from my wedding. She said okay, and that I could take her sword. Well, she wound up with my bracelt....and I with her sword....and a dagger!! :lol No, she never took my saber, but she wanted to and she said that if she could take it, then we'd fight again and she'd give it back. I said.....absolutely not!! :lol

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:41:06 AM
It might not be any of my busness but isnt it a bit rude to rejoyce someones misfortunes? And isnt it also a bit upseting to loose a friend? Me and my RL best friend got in a huge argument over something a few months ago. When I got home from school after the fight I had cried alot. THe next day we decided that it had been a stupid argument anyways. I found out she had done the same thing as me. Arnt you the least bit upset at loosing a friend?

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:02:18 PM
Fight thread hence lightsabre IC fight ... OOC I don't know what is going on

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:39:19 AM
I've already volunteered, after reconsideration, to fight her.

So :)