PDA

View Full Version : Get a room!

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2002, 03:56:44 PM
Zeke wandered through the Living Quarters, playing with the holo-map Xazor had given him and making up a theme music for himself, dancing a little as he went. Luck guided him by the other Jedi in the hallway, but it was mostly empty. He paused outside a room...

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:10:48 PM
Maia strolled down the hall humming softly to herself. Ari perched on her shoulder cooing to her. Stopping to speak to a few friends that lingered in there door ways.

Spotting a young man she moved toward him, he looked slightly lost and she remembered how she felt when she had first arrived.

"Hello, is there something I can help you with?" Maia asked in a soft voice. She was still very with people she did not well But she was now a knight and had to be mindful of helping others more...

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:32:17 PM
Zeke started. For the second time today, a mysterious, fairly good looking woman had appeared out of nowhere to help him.

"M'name's Zeke! I'm new and I'm looking for a room and Master!"

He grinned broadly, extending his hand for her to shake. He didn't notice it was the one with the holo-pad in it.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:13:01 AM
Maia could not suppress a grin when the young man spoke. He was so full of life and light. Reaching out her hand she grasped his and in the process found a holo-pad in her own. Looking down she offered it back.

"Well, this room is vacant as far as I know, so it should not be a problem for you to take it. Unless of course you want to room with someone. As for a master I have just become a knight and I happen to be looking for a Padawan to train." She said softly. She hoped that if he chose to let her train him that she would be able to teach him well in the ways of the Jedi.

"My name is Maia by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you Zeke. Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order." A small shy smile on her face she bowed.

Zeke
Jul 6th, 2002, 09:15:50 PM
Zeke's grin grew broader, if such was possible. It already took most of the room on his face.

"You'll train me? Awesome! Zeke the Padawan! This is too cool..."

Zeke looked at the room he'd found himself in front of.

"Roomage! Wait here! Don't let someone take m'room!"

He ran to the turbolift and the doors closed behind him. He came back moments later with an ancient cardboard box. He grinned at the curious expression on his new master's face.

"It's a box!" he said proudly. "I usta live in here!"

With that, he threw it into the room and followed it inside. Moments later, he came back out.

"Let's go do something!"

Dios Kane
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:36:15 AM
:: As Dios turned the corner after coming out of his room he bumped into another person.::
Oops! Sorry... are you okay man? Didn't see you there? My name's Dios Kane, you?
:: Dios looked up after helping the man and saw Maia there smirking at him.::
Oh! Hi there Maia! Congrats on makin knight! How's Ari?

Zeke
Jul 7th, 2002, 04:34:49 PM
Zeke rubbed the top of his head, feeling an oddly shaped lump there. He ignored it and the smile returned to his face.

"I'm cool! But cool ain't m'name! I'm...Whups, he ain't talkin' ta me. Ah, it don't matter! I'm Zeke!"

With that, Zeke dropped out of the conversation and continued to touch the lump on his head.

"It feels neato..."

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:48:47 AM
:: Dios looked back from Maia and laughed::
I think that bump on your head jogged more than what you think, nice to meet you Zeke, you new?

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:04:29 AM
Zeke nodded.

"That obvious, is it? I showed up here with nothing to my name but a cardboard box that I used to live in, no money or nothin', but within ten minutes of my arrival I get recruited, find a room, and get taken in by a master!"

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:07:36 AM
Good job! Now let me take you both out for a drink at the bar, trust me! I'll give you the best drink you'll never forget!
:: He smiled at Zeke and winked at Maia::

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:13:42 AM
Zeke's perpetual grin brightened.

"Yeah! Drinks! Alcohol is one of the 5 secrets to perpetual happiness!"

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:23:46 AM
:: Dios shook his head::
No... the art of drinking is the 2nd secret to eternal happiness... the 1st is the art of love, right Maia?
:: Dios laughed as he finished and looked at Maia::
If you weren't doin anything? You wanna join us?

Zeke
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:40:59 AM
Zeke, now distracted by Dios's secrets to happiness, began to count off the secrets of happiness on his fingers.

"The first secret is lots of good looking women. The second is good friends. The third is alcohol, the fourth is makin' others laugh and the fifth...I can't remember that one no more..."

He paused to think and wait for Maia's reply.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:16:44 AM
Maia grinned at the exchange between the two men.

"Thanks Dios it feels good to be a knight now. Ari is well. I had a friend take him out for his nightly hunting. As for the art of love, yes I would say that it could be a happy rule." Maia said with a small laugh and a slight blush.

Slipping her arms into theirs she grinned. "Come on you two lets go get some dinner and those drinks. We can think of happy rules there." Maia said as she tugged them along. She had met a lot of friends Lance and Clay and Xaz and many others. Now she could add even more friends. She was finally beginning to not feel so lonely. She still missed her brother but now she could at least find a shoulder when she needed one...

Wyvern
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:26:31 PM
Wyvern walked in just as his two new companions and a strange new face walked out of the vastly large residential building.
"Hey everyone! Whats up?"
The three warriors seemed to be talking of a bar.
"Oh well, I'll look around and catch up later."