PDA

View Full Version : Dead Bird Bombardment

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 5th, 2002, 03:13:01 PM
Ok, so there I was, cleaning my garage, and painting it, all that stuff. I was pulling out a old dresser and "plop" A freaking half decomposed bird falls and lands right in front of me. It was nasty, and I was not expecting that. I was expecting some big ass spider to land on me or something, not a half rotted bird. It looks like one my cat pulled down. And Hid, very well.

Stupid Kitty... She left a bat on the front steps once also, stepped on it... yuck...

Lady Vader
Jul 5th, 2002, 03:15:55 PM
:x

Sounds like those times my cat's used to bring home half eaten birds and rats. Ick. :x

Helitu Magama
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:16:46 PM
@_@ In the tunnel at my school, there's this dead pidgeon that's been down there for over two years.. And it's not rotting or anything. Not even the slightest stink. And it MOVES. Every time we're down there, the corpse is somewhere it wasn't!

ReaperFett
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:18:34 PM
Has anyone checked it's dead? :)

Helitu Magama
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:57:46 PM
Yeah. We poked it with a stick and stuffs. And it's missing half a wing. o.@; It's preeetty dead.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:58:37 PM
I found a chicken under the backseat of a car I bought once. It was a.... interesting experience

ReaperFett
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:01:42 PM
Nah, you just stunned him!

:)

Helitu Magama
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:10:53 PM
If that were true, it wouldn't be flopped on a dirty old concrete floor with its feeties in the air.

...Although, it *does* sort of look like it's trying to get a tan.

ReaperFett
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:12:25 PM
And when you leave, it gets out the shades, turns on some tunes, and puts it's wings behind it's head.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:56:03 PM
Well, one wing and a half, anyway.

I think I could let you trade it in for a slug.

Gouyen Chee
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:01:43 AM
Sure it's not a Norwegian Blue? "Beautiful plumage, the Norwegian Blue...."

In the meantime, I'm sticking with my live bird....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:24:53 AM
We have a sparrow skeleton in the garden at school, that lives underneath the bench.

o_O

Jinn Fizz
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:24:34 AM
I once had some birds nest in a hole along the edge of the roof over my living room window in my old apartment building. It was kinda fun watching the mama and papa birds coming in with food and hearing the baby birds scream like crazy.

Then, one day, one of the babies up and croaked, and apparently the rest of the birds tried to kick it out of the nest. The only problem was, one of its feet was caught in some of the nesting material, and it got stuck. So for a few days, there was this dead, decomposing bird hanging by one foot outside my window. Blech. :x

Finally, it did manage to fall, and it landed in my downstairs neighbors' patio. Since I couldn't stand my downstairs neighbors, I thought that was pretty funny. :D

Alpha
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:47:57 AM
Hmmm...Wish I had a dead bird that moved every time I went there...:(

ReaperFett
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:10:51 PM
Alpha, just make do with a live one :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:45:27 PM
ya, living ones might not be as exciting as a dead one, but the feed and care of the live one could form a bond. With a dead one, it just sits there, moving only once in awhile... for its in reality a zombie bird, and its trying to eat your brain.

Yuumei Okune
Jul 21st, 2002, 02:02:45 PM
Oh... And we had a dead DOVE in our courtyard. It looked like someone fed it rice or Alka Seltzer or something... >_<

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:54:49 PM
ew...I remember a kid in my elementary school got in trouble for that....honestly found a similar thing at my great aunt's house one day, moved a box and found a bunch of feathers and a decapitated dove.....twas gross.....

Alpha
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:18:54 AM
I don't even have a live bird...Jusdt a live bat that swoops around the auditorium...:)