PDA

View Full Version : My first siggy!!! (Ki-Adi Kindo)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:45:05 PM
Hey all!! I just made my first siggy!! I'm so proud of myself! :D It isn't spectacular.....but for being my first siggy, I think it's a work of art! :D :lol This is for you Count Kindo......you don't have to use it or anything, I just thought you may like it. :D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 5th, 2002, 03:30:11 PM
Xazor it is terrific! You are the best! Thank you so much. How do I load on as a sig?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 03:52:11 PM
Well I need someone to host the sig.....or I could try to do it myself, but I've never had any luck with web pages. But basically what you have to do is find a hosting sight (ie: Clanpages, Angelfire, Geocities, etc.....) and load it to that.....then load it into your sig preference. I'll make a new topic for someone to host it for me. :) I'm so glad that you like it!!! :D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 5th, 2002, 03:55:43 PM
Like it, like is ok. I LOVE it!

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:00:23 PM
*blushing* Thank you soooo much.....now I am motivated to make even more...... :D :lol It was fun to make.....a bit frustrating at first because I have been trying to work Photoshop now forever and never could.....finally, the day has come!! :) I'm really glad that you LOVE it!!! :D Once I find someone to host it, I'll send you that URL and then give you directions as to how to load that...... :)

Lady Vader
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:05:07 PM
Um, that pic in the sig looks an aweful lot like... O_o Um, Xaz, is that... o_O That's who I think it is, isn't it?

:lol I'd say, but some of the guys here might freak, and I also don't wanna scare Kindu away. :D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:09:17 PM
:lol Yes......it's probably who you think it is.......if you're thinking of the same person that I am.....c'mon, he fits Kindo's character well! I didn't use it because I'm obsessed and had it on hand. I actually had to remember his full name and go looking for it! :lol

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:10:09 PM
Its a backstreet boy! I knew it from the start! But who cares! Since Turbogeek took Keanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:11:37 PM
:lol Yeah, who cares.......? :lol I was gonna give him A.J.....but then I fell in love with this picky of Kevin!!! :D :lol

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:44:43 PM
http://turbogeek.clanpages.com/kindo.jpg

There is the URL for it, Ki-Adi! :) To get it to work as a sig....you go to your control panel and go to the thing that says: Edit Profile or something like that. :lol Then you scroll down the page til you get to the signature box and follow these directions:

You put:

(center)(img src=http://turbogeek.clanpages.com/kindo.jpg)(/center)

Replace the ( and ) with < and > and you're all set.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:52:18 PM
Just edited the URL so it pointed in the right direction

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:08:59 PM
It didn't before?? :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:28:59 PM
:: waves hand ::

This is not the URL you are looking for

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:41:22 PM
:lol Brings back some memories to a wild thread in the Trading Base.

*waves hand*

This is not the sex you are looking for

ROFLMAO!! :lol :lol :lol

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:22:31 PM
I put in that exact URL but it didnt work

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:24:26 PM
Did you do exactly as the directions say?? And did you change the ( and ) to < and > ??? You may have typed it in wrong, how did you do it???

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:51:20 PM
Im confused. What " and"?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:55:47 PM
no no no........replace the parenthesis each of the ( ) and replace them with < > Do you understand??? Just how I put it in the other post...... :)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:06:18 PM
http://turbogeek.clanpages.com/kindo.jpg

There is the URL for it, Ki-Adi! To get it to work as a sig....you go to your control panel and go to the thing that says: Edit Profile or something like that. Then you scroll down the page til you get to the signature box and follow these directions:

You put:

(center)(img src=http://turbogeek.clanpages.com/kindo.jpg)(/center)

Replace the ( and ) with < and > and you're all set.

That is what I had posted originally.....did you miss it???? If you're still having probs, just PM me your password and I'll fix it up for you. :)

Lochabre
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:07:37 PM
Sniffs nice Fleshed one

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:09:39 PM
Pets nice....er......Lochabre....... :lol

"Okay Lochabre.....give huggles to Helenias for me......and give extra special huggles to all of the trouble makers in the Bar......." :wings

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:35:38 PM
Oh, he's gooooooood at hugging trouble makers