PDA

View Full Version : Matters to Adress......

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:56:02 AM
Hey everyone....I just wanted to post this here and discuss this, but mainly get your thoughts on it. Remember when I had the whole situation with Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw....and he was playing Raja....and blah blah blah? Well, they're back and in the bar. Okay....I was reading along and they decided that they were going to start teaching my Padawan, Chance....a mind trick or something. I posted OOC in the thread that I would appreciate it if they (him, whatever) would not. He agreed....but now there is some fight between he and an imaginary guy. I can't seem to get it through their heads that there is not "Shadow Jedi" and if he wants to train here....and under me, nonetheless, he cannot claim these supposed powers. Is it not true, that in the FAQ's it states one coming here is to have no prior knowledge of the Force (unless they turn to the Lightside of course and we have proof)??? That is what I read. Anywayz.....oh yeah, another interesting thing.....if you read their little "signature" thing at the bottom of their posts....it claims that Davka has taken his wife as a Padawan!!! Augh! This is so frustrating......I have PMd him before about such things, told him to read the FAQ's and whatnot, but of course, no one listens to me. Maybe could someone give him a heads up that what he's doing is not wise? Well, if you want to check out the thread for all of this, here it is:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20479

Thankies so much! Later dayz....
Xaz'
:crack

P.S. And another thing is, he uses his anger and all of that all the time to try to gain respect and stuff.....another no no I told him about......AUGH!! I'm going to go and hide under a rock! :lol

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:03:13 AM
depending on back story and the like, you really shouldn't know much of the force when you are brand new.

Shadow Jedi -_- guh ... he still doing that teleporting thing

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:11:59 AM
Teleporting thing?? I have no idea, not in this thread....just being strange with the whole Shadow Jedi thing and all of the other things that I wrote in here. *heavy sigh* What should I do????

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:20:37 AM
I dunno, personally ... the Shadow Jedi thing really doesn't make sense to me. You're either Light or Dark ... not doing both unless you are doing "evil" things not for personal gain. Like Mara Jade. She was the only neutral person running around until she became a Jedi.

I think you should explain it again that there are rules and rules need to be followed and ... if he has problems. He can contact another mod or something.

Also, might wait for others to respond to this... dude should learn patience ;)

Sanis Prent
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:24:08 AM
If I were drunk, I would publically urinate on shadow jedi.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:26:35 AM
Good idea, Nav. :) *Patience I have.....sometimes....... :lol* I am getting better though. :lol Anywayz.....yeah, he knows the rules, but it seems now that he knows them, he's going against them even more! :lol Augh....it's so frustrating.........

And wouldn't doing "evil" things not for personal gain be a Dark Jedi?? :lol I dunno anymore.....waaaaaay too confusing for me!

:lol @ Charley!!! :lol Go ahead......be my guest! *that would be something to see* :D :wings

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:29:03 AM
Mara Jace worked for the Emperor. She carried out his duties and was loyal to him. She didn't care what she had to do ... Mara did it because it was either complete your mission or die =P

Plus she only had just enough training to not actually go to one side or the other.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:38:09 AM
Ooooooooo.........I see. o_O :lol

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:39:55 AM
It's hard to explain. read Visions of the future. Luke does a better job :lol

Or was it in the thrawn trilogy -_-

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:42:51 AM
:lol :lol :lol I get what you're saying....... o_O O_o

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:02:05 AM
no you don't. you being nice :cry

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:03:30 AM
:lol I do get it!! :lol Don't cry Nav.......*huggles* :D

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:05:57 AM
really? No cry :(

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:07:36 AM
No, don't cry......... :lol It's okay........ *huggles again* :D

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:09:58 AM
:D

My plan worked! I got huggles!

:D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:20:18 AM
TWO doses of huggles, Nav...... :lol :lol :lol

I'll give you more, my friend.....*huggles* :D

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:23:47 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D

EXTREME SQUISHY HUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunk
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:36:56 AM
::watches and takes careful notes::

Chance
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:07:39 PM
FWI, I am totally lost as to their actions in that thread. :( :|

*also takes notes.*

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:17:18 PM
:lol OMG!! I can't believe it.....okay.....a while back when I spoke with Davka about playing both characters...he admited to it, but then said he was ashamed that he was or something.....and I can see that he's trying to hide it....he even put different birthdays on each account of his!!! OMG....what am I gonna do....

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:47:02 PM
* HUGGLE MONSTER!!! *

:: Huggles Nav AND Xaz ::

For the first time in a long time I just plain dont understand what is going on here with this guy. So a) dont get stressed and b)...... dont get stressed.

c) Hug someone

I dunno, when someone says Shadow Jedi (As opposed TO The Shadow Jedi, which then means 'One who is not known') I tend to hurl. Grey or Shadow Jedi just plain dont work, cant work. Your good, or your not.

The only ones where it may be debateable is someone like Mara Jade and that limited her powers.

Believe me Xaz, he aint the worst i have seen. Anyone remember Darth Stone?

Morgan Evanar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:50:46 PM
Why did you have to mention him.... x_x

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:05:01 PM
:lol :lol :lol @ Marcus!!! :lol :lol :lol

Darth Stone.....? Hmm......how could you get worse than this, no offense...... :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:13:41 PM
Believe me, you dont want to know. He was my Padawan too......

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:17:10 PM
:lol No way?! :lol !!! ROFLMAO!!!

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:35:04 PM
Combine every bad Padawan and add a touch of lunacy, mixed with stupidity.

I still have nightmares - and he was the reason I have not taken a Padawan for nearly two years. A bad, bad experience

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:37:12 PM
OMG! That sounds really bad.......well, this is still really bad. :lol

Sejah Haversh
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:52:52 PM
Criminitley, this guy is bad. Hope nobody minded, I took control over our famed blue four-armed bouncer.

And does anybody know who Zara is? He says he's some NRSF cheif, but only has 14 posts, so, I don't know what to think. It 's entirely possible that he;s just lain dormant for some time or something.

Oh well, you have my sympathies, Xazor, I've had to deal with folks who break or twist the rules all the time. Usually they just got bored and left because they got sick of me telling them the rules again and again, though.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:05:45 PM
Yes, Zara Drecker is fleet comander of the NRSF.....she (not guy) was active on EZboard before we moved and whatnot. So yeah, she's legit.

Thanks for your words Sejah...... :)

Sejah Haversh
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:08:08 PM
Heh, oops, I'll go rectufy my post to ensure it's changed before she sees I said "his shoulder"... Didn't see a big reference to the gender thing. But thanks for clearing that up.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:12:49 PM
Yes Zara's a she and she is active ;)

BTW, Want the 'other' Bouncer involved?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:43:54 PM
Hmm.......yes, that would be fun! Bring him......it....... :) (is it who I am thinking about? :D) That would be a great load of fun....... :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:58:12 PM
:: Whistles for Lochabre ::

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:00:04 PM
:lol :lol :lol This'll be great! :D