PDA

View Full Version : A Cup Of Tea With Jubei

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:06:09 PM
Ki Adi waited for his Master to arrive so they could have a nice cup of tea and get to know each other.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:19:01 PM
(Jubei arrived minutes later, bowing to his student as he entered)

Greetings, Ki-Adi. You asked to see me?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:41:34 PM
" Yes, I would like to sit and have a nice conversation over a cup of tea."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:41:43 AM
Ah

(Jubei smiled, pulling a small pouch from his belt)

I sensed you might be interested in such things.

(Jubei moved to the kitchen area, putting on a kettle to boil)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:13:57 PM
" I am very intrested in such things. I think I am very strong with the Force, and I know this Tiger Clan can only strengthen that ability to use it. When shall training commence Master?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:30:32 AM
(Jubei smiled, as he added the lemongrass and green tea to the boiling water)

Ki-Adi...training never begins, and never ends. It follows us from the cradle to the grave.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:13:30 AM
The Count's face brightened as he listened to the words of wisdom from his Calanic Master.

" Very intresting, very true. Master, why is it sometimes not even the Jedi Knights show the true peace they are taught to?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:55:07 PM
(Jubei smiled, passing a steaming cup to Kindo as he sipped his own.)

There are often many roads that lead to the same place. All Jedi strive for the same overall values. Their methods may differ, but ultimately, their pursuits are the same. A warrior Jedi may kill an enemy, explaining that this man would never repent anyway. A pacifist would defer to the knowledge that they are not so perfect a judge as to demand somebody's life in payment for a misdeed.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:59:18 PM
" Thanks for the tea. I am in no hurry, but when shall I become a Jedi Knight?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:42:10 PM
(Jubei smiled)

When you least expect it...and when you think you are the most unworthy of the task.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:05:40 AM
" I have so much to learn. Yet I am so depressed Master. "

The Count frowned and leaned back.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:19:28 AM
It is not an easy life you have chosen for yourself, Ki-Adi. There is no fame or glory to this calling. Your joy is received in knowing that others can live happily under your watch.

(Jubei sighed)

It is a lonely existence, and you have only other Jedi to share it with. No others can understand, and we should not blame them for not seeing us in that perspective.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:23:05 AM
Kindo smiled and leaned up.

" Master, those are the most true words i have ever heard. Im glad they put me under your training. Im glad you are teaching me. You think I'll make a great Jedi?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:28:16 AM
(Jubei sipped his tea)

If you find who you are, and triumph over the obstacles soon to come, you can do anything.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:31:42 AM
" Of course. What should I do now, Master?"