PDA

View Full Version : Just Drinks

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:40:09 PM
Ja'Aku walked into the B&G, smiling at everyone. He had just been to the Jedi Recruitment center and wanted to find his sister to celebrate with. He was sure she'd be prowling around here some where; always thirsty and looking for fun, just like a Jinn should be. He took a seat at a booth and sighed.

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:49:18 PM
*Hands cover his eyes, and he feels a soft kiss on his cheek.*

Ja'Aku!

*Wraps her arms around his neck, and grins at him*
I must say, I love the new body. Very good choice.
*giggles and slips into the booth across from him*
Except now you are too tall...Ah well, you are my big brother, so I guess I can deal.
*laughs and looks around for a droid* Drinks are on you, right? ;)

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:23:15 PM
Grins.

Of course, dear sister.

Stops a passing droid with a foot. Smirks.

Two Voddys, Now.
Gives the droid a kick to send it on it's way, laughing.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:00:11 PM
Suddenly another woman came to the table and slid in next to JaAku. She smiled and bowd her head in greeting to bother he and Dae.

"Greetings.....thank you for inviting me for a drink with you and your sister. Dae and I have spoken once before...."

She said with a gentle smile. The Knight set a glass she was holding, down on the table. A nice cool Corellian Whisky would be good tonight....

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:09:48 PM
Ah good. Smiles softly at her. Then we're all friends.

I have yet to tell my sister why we are celebrating... He grinned at Dae.

Your brother is becoming a Jedi.

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:22:23 PM
*blinks*
Uh....you're kidding right???
*grins*
Um, congrats?

Dwayne Hicks
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:10:05 PM
Hmph. Damn Jedi and Sith. Why the hell had he gotten pathetic basic guard duty in this dump? Frell, this place just plain sucked. Even being off duty was boredom plus. And the drinks sucked as well. He had drunk better bantha pee than the crap served up. Now that had been revolting initself, but honesty how could a human bear this place?

Dwanye would be much rather dusting off hostile aliens than standing around with his Mk II Rail Carbine 'ready' for trouble. Yeah right, what idiot would cause trouble in here?

What the frell had he done to deserve such a crap posting?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:34:44 PM
Xazor smiled as the siblings conversed.

"Perhaps you two should talk.....I'll be right back."

The Garou Knight said with a gentle smile as she picked up her glass from the table and made her way over to the new door guard. He looked a little.....bothered.....to say the least, and she thought that perhaps good company could make his evening go better.

"Greetings......I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Daw.....Magus....Xazor Magus. Sorry, I was just married and it's so hard to get used to the name change."

She giggled slightly and took a sip of her Corellian Whisky. It wasn't that bad of a drink.....but she much preferred a good glass of JD.

Dwayne Hicks
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:38:47 PM
Well.... at least this Jedfi wasnt bad to look at. That was one compensation for such a dead beat job.

"Yeah, hi. Corporal Hicks. Is there anything to drink in here that doesnt taste like a rancor relieved itself in the bottle?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:48:50 PM
Xazor giggled once again and smiled with a slight nod.

"Here, try this....."

She handed him the Corellian Whisky, knowing it was some of the best stuff she had ever drank.

"Besides this.....JD is the second best. Unless you like a good Dewback blood and whisky.....but then again, I have only met certain races.....such as mine....that can appreciate such a thing."

She was only partly joking with her last statement. She had tried that drink only twice....and it was good, but drinking blood was not her thing, even though she was Garou.....

"So.....you're our new door guard I see. Must be a bad job from the way you look. Here, I'll buy you a drink, if you like that stuff."

She motioned to the Corellian Whisky she had handed to him. Hopefully she could break up his evening a bit so working here was not too terrible. It was nice to have a good looking guard for once.....

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:52:59 PM
*sighs as she watches Xazor go "flirt" with the new hunky guard.*

You are such a geek, Dama. You hate Force Users. Why try to become one?