PDA

View Full Version : Entrance Exam! (Xazor)

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:15:31 PM
Sia-lan stands in the dark forest. Her eyes were closed as she stood there, waiting for her old friend. A fallen tree was where she stood. She knew Xazor was out there. Her message had already gone through the force and she knew that Xazor was on her wait. This was her task to be accepted. She had to beat her old comrade in order to join TSE. And she knew she would.

< Come, Xazor. I am waiting for you. > Sia-lan sends a message to Xazor through the force again.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:30:50 PM
The lone figure of a woman could be seen walking through the forests. Her waist length blonde hair was done up in Garou Warrior Braids with golden coins woven into them. Usually she let them hang.....but today was different. Today they were all bunched together in a large ponytail at the back of her head. She had left most of her weapons in her room.....for she only needed two....her saber, and herself.

She had heard the words of a former friend ring through her mind, and now she was nearing the destination of battle. A slight smile crossed her lips as she approached her. Then she stopped, Sia was in her eyesight now. Bowing in greeting, she smiled once again.

"I have come......"

Was all the Jedi Knight said.......it was all that she needed to say. The Light eminated from her soul. She would bring glory to the Jedi Order this day, she knew it. It was an odd thing that Sia wished to battle her so soon.....she wondered why at first but then decided it didn't matter. Xazor would win.....it was not a question.....and if she didn't.....Sia would return to the Sith Empire with many scars to remember this day.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:03:24 PM
The sword on Sia-lan's back slides out of its scabered and into her right hand. The saber is pulled into her left hand and the blade slices through the still air. Sia-lan opens her eyes and turns to face Xazor. The shadow color of her eyes keep what she thinks hidden from her old friend.

"Welcome to your doom, Xazor." Is all she says.

Sia-lan runs forward and slashes at Xazor with out another word. Her saber comes across Xazors chest and the sword follows soon after.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:16:04 PM
Growling deeply, Xazor removed her double bladed, duel-phase saber from her weapons belt. With a quick flash of her finger, two blue blades shot forth from each end of the hilt with a hissing sound. It hummed in her hand as she held it out in front of her. Suddenly Sia came at her like a bliding flash, but Xazor was prepared. She had been working on her Seer abilities, and could see short coming things before they happened. The Jedi Knight blocked the saber strike with perfect precision....and she fell and rolled to the side to avoid the strike of the sword.

Xazor then kicked out Sia's feet from under her and stood up to her own feet. Looking down at Sia, the Knight wished she could have spit in her face for what she had done....but she decided against it and instead, took up a defensive stance. It was wrong to kick someone while they were down.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:24:21 PM
Sia-lan quickly backfliped over Xazor's kick and droped down ontop of her legs. She then brings her saber down on Xazor's head in a quick slash. Her dark purple blade buzzed wildly as she brought it down on Xazor's head.

"You will not win, old friend." she tells her through clenched teeth.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:41:35 PM
Xazor did a quick rising block under the saber of Sia. She raised the other side of her saber and pushed Sia's away and then spun into her, nailing the woman in the chest with her elbow. Xazor dove to the ground and did a quick shoulder roll back to her feet.

"Pride comes before the fall, my friend....."

The Knight said as her eyes flashed silver. She smiled gently, exposing her elongated canines once again as she stood with her saber in front of her, held in a tight defensive stance.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:59:05 PM
Sia-lan fliped to her feet. She could feel anger running through her veins because of getting hit by this jedi. She aloud it too as she glared at Xazor. Her eyes grow a darker gray as shadows do at times. She suddenly springs forward and brings her saber down in a sharp arch into Xazor's right sholder. It was a stronger blow than last time because of the darkside surging up in her. Xazor, as Sia-lan knew she would, blocked with her saber but it slowly gets pushed closer to her sholder as Sia-lan glared straight into Xazor's eyes.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:11:47 PM
Xazor felt the pressure that Sia was applying, but already had a plan in mind. The Knight fell onto her back and shoved her feet up into Sia's stomach, then hurled her over her head. Grinning, Xazor kipped up to her feet and spun around, placing her saber in front of her. She had noticed Sia's change....it was in her eyes. So dark they were....like the darkness eminating from her soul.

"So sad it is to see how you have changed, Sia. A great Jedi you once were....but maybe you were too weak to handle it. Such a committment it is....it must have been hard to try to live up to the expectations that we hold....."

Xazor said in a mockingly simpatetic voice. Sia had words to share and now it was Xazor's turn. It was more of the truth than anything, and she was not ashamed to say it....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:19:06 PM
Sia-lan glared up at her friend. She droped her sword to the ground and jumped to her feet, Xazor's words angering her more and more. She places two hands on her saber, making her swings even stronger than before. She charges at Xazor and brings her saber in an upwards slash. The force of the blow knocking away any saber block.

"I was never the one that was week. You are the week one by not accepting the truth about the force. You fight with nothing but your saber. I fight with my spirit, my strenght and my anger. YOU are the week one, Xazor." she yells out.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:42:45 PM
Of course Xazor didn't block the strike with her saber, she did not block it at all.....instead, she fell backwards out of it and kipped back up to her feet, just to spin around on her heal and land a heavy back kick to Sia's jaw. Smiling as she "returned the favor", the Jedi Knight jumped backwards and held her saber in front of her.

"I do not fight with my saber, Sia......I fight with the power of the Force. Why serve its shadow when you can have the true thing? But that's what I forgot.....lies and deception, that is the quantity of the Darkside. And the quality.....well, that word should not even be used in the same sentance. I'm so sorry you're blind, Sia...I really......AM!"

With that, Xazor bent over and grabbed some sand in her hand, then threw it in Sia's eyes. She grinned and began circling her former friend once again, waiting to see what she would do.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:24:42 AM
Sia-lan wipes the dirt from her eyes. A small grin spreds across her face.

"You enjoyed doing that didnt you Xazor?" she mutters just loud enough for Xazor to hear. "You are like I was. Lieing to yourself, saying you are a jedi when you know you are not." Sia-lan could still sense Xazor through the force even though she couldnt see. She springs up and brings her saber down on Xazor's head.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:37:00 AM
Xazor blocked the strike to her head, again.....it was puzzeling why Sia kept doing that same move over and over again. Smiling, she pushed the saber aside and spun around on her heal, landing a back kick to Sia's jaw once again before dropping to the ground and kicking her legs out from under her. Now they were both on the ground together, and Xazor swung her right leg over her left, nailing Sia in the face once again. Rolling backwards, the Knight stood to her feet and shook her head.

"No Sia, I didn't enjoy it....but maybe you did. Remember, the Sith thrive off of pain? I'm giving you some for your personal benefit! Why won't you take it.....or are you afraid? That's right, I almost forgot.....you're supposed to be afraid! The Sith make you into a weakling! Fear, anger...aggression.....these are of the weak! But then again, you're blind now....."

She held her saber out in front of her as she spoke, knowing that she spoke the truth through and through. It was so sad to see a friend so different now....and Xazor would make her see her mistake one way or another....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:48:32 AM
Sia-lan's eye sight quickly came back. She uses the force to send Xazor backwards into a large tree. When her left hand colides with the tree, a bracelet flys off of her hand. Sia-lan uses the force to pull it into her hand.

"Now what might this be?" she says and glances over it, ever expecting Xazor to attack her for it.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:01:46 PM
Xazor growled and stood to her feet.....eyeing the silver bracelet that now rests in Sia's hand. It was beautiful....and made of pure silver. It was line with precious blue jewels...and her full name engraved in red.

"You can't have it!"

The Knight shouted at Sia and ran at her, then jumped over her head. Once behind, she disengaged one end of her saber and slammed the hilt into the base of her neck. The Knight stepped away and engaged the other side once again and held it out in front of her.

"Give me my bracelet........"

With that she used the Force to tug at it, but Sia had a good grip on it even as she knelt to the ground in pain. Xazor would have had to break her fingers with the Force to get it back. It wasn't worth it, though....she did not wish to hurt her that much.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:36:19 PM
Sia-lan grins. She kept a firm grip on the Bracelet even through the pain.

"So a token... what from? Shade? Your father?" She taunts Xazor. Using the force, she lifts up her sword, that was laying behind Xazor, into the air. It flips around and flys at the back of Xazor's head. She feels the hilt hit in the exact same place she hit Sia-lan.

"An eye for an eye."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:59:11 PM
Xazor growled and spun around, grabbing the sword by the hilt. Turning back to face Sia, she grinned and let out a bit of a laugh, despite the pain in the base of her neck.

"Oh yes......an eye for an eye.......looks like I have a new sword."

The Knight grinned to herself as she waved it about in the air, and then shoved it into the empty scabbard on her back. Tieing it up, she looked back at Sia and held her saber in front of her. Suddenly, Xazor ran at her and jumped up, landing a hard flying side thrust kick into Sia's chest. It knocked the woman back and made Xazor loose her balance a bit......but she quickly regained her footing and held her saber at Sia's neck.

"Leave......now.........return to the Sith Empire where they can feed you more lies....and take my bracelet and your wounds with you. I have what I want....."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:43:23 PM
"You really want the sword of my mother, a dark jedi?" Sia-lan asks, geting to her feet. She uses the force to slip a dagger from her boot into her hand without Xazor noticing. "You are sad Xazor." she tells her old friend. The dagger flings forward and cuts the hand that Xazor is holding her saber with right between the thumb and the forefinger so she is unable to hold the saber with that hand.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:53:56 PM
Xazor dropped her saber from her right hand and winced in pain. Quickly she called it to her hand with her left hand and held it to the side as she called Sia's dagger to her right and slipped it onto her belt. Stepping back away from the woman, she glared through her.

"Oh yes......I will keep your sword and your dagger. Thank you much Sia! Now....do as I said and go! Leave this place and return to the Sith Empire with my bracelet and your wounds. Sia....you are the one which is sad......and for that I am sorry. May your life be good serving the shadow of the Force....and perhaps we shall meet in battle again......but then again, maybe not....I can't see you wishing to be humiliated anymore than you are from this fight."

A smile danced upon her lips and the Knight turned and was off, using the Force to power her legs, she ran toward the Jedi Base where she would present Sia's weapons to the Council.....and fix up her hand........

May the Force.....or its shadow.....be with you my friend.....

The Knight said in Sia's mind before she was completely gone from the area. Now if Sia wanted her, she would have to walk on Xazor's turf.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:08:06 PM
Sia glared after Xazor as she ran off like a scared pup. She sends a force message back to Xazor.

< Get back here and fight. Or are the jedi the wimps I thought they were. Come Xazor. FIGHT ME! > the last part echo's through her mind.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:14:52 PM
I have the strength and courage not to fight you anymore...you are too afraid to step down as you are and admit your defeat!

With that, Xazor was completely out of Force range for Sia as she walked up the steps of the Temple Avalon.....