PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Request

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:42:31 PM
Ja'Aku walked slowly into the large, dark building that housed the Jedi recruitment center. He looked around, wondering if he would actually find anyone there. There seemed to be little activity today, and he was alone in the large "lobby"

Hello? Anyone home? His voice echoed back at him, and he frowned. "Frell," he thought, "must out "protecting" the flock...." He walked further, eyes scanning the room.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:49:01 PM
From the shadows a woman stepped. She was beautiful and glowed with the Light. She walked toward the newcomer with a smile across her lips....her elongated canines exposed slightly. The red robes she wore danced along the floor behind her, and the Garou Warrior Braids in her hair, swung in time with each step. The gold coins woven into them clanged together gently until she came to a stop in front of him.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider.....you seek the Jedi this day.....how may I be of your assistance?"

She questioned with a gentle smile, wondering why he had come here. To become a Jedi, perhaps....or to find something....she did not know and could easily probe his thoughts for the answer, but she decided to let him tell her why.....

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:56:09 PM
He turned, and a smile flashed across his lips. He placed a hand on his chest and bowed slightly, never taking an eye off her.
Hello, dear lady. I am Ja'Aku Jinn...and I wish to join the Jedis' cause.
He returned to his full height of 6'4", and smiled at her strangely. Please, don't bother probing my thoughts.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:58:42 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at his comment and smiled.

"You would never know it if I did......"

She grinned to herself and began pacing in front of him slightly, a bad habit she had picked up after watching some Jedi Master greet Padawans while she was "away".

"So you wish to become a Jedi? And why is this so?"

The Knight questioned with a curious smile.

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:04:38 PM
Smile widens.
I'm sure I would know if you did...but that isn't important now...
He couldn't stop a smirk from curling his lips. He tried to force it back into a smile.

I wish to be Jedi..because, it's the right thing for me to do. I have decided to start anew. And I feel the Jedi Way will help me achieve a new perspective on life... whispers, almost to himself.since, I am finally "living" again. Heh.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:11:38 PM
Xazor nods slightly, though in the back of her mind she keeps thinkiing about how she can be untraceable when probing one's thoughts. The woman heard his whisper.....due to her powerful sense of hearing for she is Garou, and she wondered what he had meant. Paying it no mind, she continued.

"Your reasons are pure.....so then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall be appointed to you shortly and shall contact you with training arrangements."

The Knight said with a gentle smile.

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:23:58 PM
Nods, and begins to walk away. He turns back, and grins at her.
Would you care to join me for a drink? I'm hoping to catch up with my sister there, and we would enjoy the company. Unless you are busy.
His eyes shone red for a moment, and he grinned wider.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:39:42 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"Sure....I'd love to......"

The Knight bowed once again and headed for Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill....

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:50:36 PM
(Jubei entered, and bowed to the man)

Greetings. If you seek training in the Jedi arts, it can be found <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20352>this way</a>.