PDA

View Full Version : Promotion Celebration!

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:24:28 PM
Navaria walked to the front of the bar and addressed everyone present

"I'd like to to make an important annoucement. Congratulations to our new Knight amongst the Order. Maia Tharrinn!"

She raised her ever present glass of namana juice.

"May the Force be with you and protect you in all the places you must walk alone, Maia."

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:32:27 PM
YES!!!!

FREE DRINKS! :lol

congrats!
^_______^

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:41:51 PM
:: Lance steps out of the shadows it had been a while since he last saw his friend Maia. He passed his hand through his air as he always does and walked slowly towarded her putting his arms around Maia he simply gave her a friendly hug to congratulate.::

"Congratualations Maia on a well deserved promotion and may the force be with you my friend"

:: He then raised a glass of beer he had ordered a little before in honor to her and walked away stepping aside to let other congratulate her.::

Dios Kane
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:52:03 PM
Alright! Way to go Maia! One for the Order!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:10:21 PM
" Congratulations Maia! You deserved it for doing so well. You are an inspiration for all us padawans!"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:12:54 PM
(Jubei bowed to Maia)

Your dedication and good heart have served you well.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:57:41 PM
Congrats are in order....very well deserved.

Krystal Stargazer
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:04:58 PM
Downs the rest of her whiskey

Someone say free drinks? Filler her up!

Oh yeah, congrads,

Mumbles
whatever!

OOC: Congrads:D

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 5th, 2002, 01:51:56 AM
Maia bowed to each Jedi in turn. Her heart filled with pride to be a part of the Jedi Order. Hugging Lance she thanked him. "I did not think I would make it my friend, it has been a hard battle with my family being what it is. But I am happy that I have such wonderful friends to support me.

Thank you everyone for being here and accepting me into your ranks. I will serve the Jedi faithfully and I will do my best to teach my Padawans to serve as faithfully as all of you here." Mia bowed and raised her glass to salute the Jedi that stood faithful to the light.

ooc: hugs guys and thanks mesa so happy to be a knight :) Thanks for the party Nav and everyone :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:48:38 AM
::Leia brought up her glass of white wine::

Congradulations Maia. You truly deserved to be knighted. A position well earned, my friend.