PDA

View Full Version : Job application.

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:20:28 AM
Zeke enters the Center and takes a glance at the goings on. He had come to-hopefully, if his luck held out- to become a Padawan in the Greater Jedi Order. He walks over to what seems to be some form in information desk.

"Um...hey, a little help here..?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:27:41 PM
Xazor stepped from the shadows right at the side of Zeke, and smiled gently.

"Greetings young one....may I be of help to you?"

Her gentle voice rang softly in his ears...

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:49:42 PM
Zeke starts, not expecting help to appear suddenly behind him.

"Um..yeah...out of the shadows comes..."

He stops himself short. This is no time to excercise his sarcastic wit. Instead, he clears his throat.

"I wanna be a Jedi."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:29:33 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head.

"And why do you seek to become a Jedi...and a part of this Order nonetheless?"

She questioned gently, her elongated canines showed when she smiled.

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:04:48 PM
Zeke paused, fidgeting over the words.

"I...um...well...I wanna protect something. People, places, anyone and anything with no method of protecting themselves. Like a guardian, or something I guess. That's what the Jedi seem to be doing, and I agree with that, so...that's why.

Zeke fidgeted some more, nervous for some reason under Xazor's gaze.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:44:04 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded. His words were of innocentce and purity....it was a beautiful thing to see from people these days.

"You're a smart young man, did you know that? And you have a good heart.....I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider.....and if you need any help around here, find me and whatever you need shall be done."

The Knight said with another of her gentle smiles. She eminated comfort and confidence.....hoping that he would feel secure in her presence and not nervous....as she could sense that he was...

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:51:59 PM
Zeke bowed low, feeling the nervousness drain from his body. Why had he felt so nervous before? She was a real cool person, nice, helpful, fairly good looking to boot. Maybe it was her rank, or strength, or something. But that wasn't the point.
"Thank you. Thank you much. Now...what do I do?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:28:37 PM
Xazor smiled to herself, the silver specks in her eyes caught the light once again.

"Well now you can find a room in the Living Quarters...which are just up that turbolift and to the left. Or you may wish to make some friend in the Bar and Grill.....which is just down those stairs and at the end of the path outside....or maybe you would like to watch other Padawans train in the Jedi Academy....which is up the turbolift and to the right. Or visit the temple.....which is down those stairs and right next door."

The Knight said as she pointed here and there, showing him where all things were. She then smiled and took a small holo-pad from her robes and handed it to him.

"Or you can just follow this suggestion list of things to do, and find them on the map on there as well."

She said with a gentle smile, knowing that it would be a great help for him to have that....

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:36:07 PM
Zeke's face brightened.

"Hey, a holo-thingy! Neato!"

He wandered off, pressing buttons on the pad as fast as his fingers and thumbs could go. He moved aimlessly toward the Living Quarters Turbolift. By sheer luck he missed some people getting off, but was unable to dodge the lift's rear wall.

"Ow! Huh?"

He looked around.

"Turbolift! Lots of fun, this!"

The doors slid closed and Zeke moved up to find a room...though he didn't know that was his destination in the first place.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:39:57 PM
Xazor couldn't help but smile brightly. It was so good to see one so happy.

"May the Force be with you!"

She called after him before making her way to the shadows whence she had come....