PDA

View Full Version : I am pledging myself to the sith

Cid Stone
Jul 3rd, 2002, 11:27:18 PM
I have thought over my choices and weighed my options on choosing either sith or jedi..and I have decided to pledge my whole into the sith side of the force. I would be most greatly appreciative if I could get a trainer for my character as soon as possible so I can become a stronger sith with the most possible time training. Just Prive Message me when the sith emporer has decided upon my trainer..thank you.

Lady Vader
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:36:55 AM
Here at the Sith Order we have no Emperor, no dictatorship. We have a Council that makes decisions to better the Order's wants and needs.

And, we are not a large, amssive group. We are small, closely-knitt... much like a family.

If you join into our fold, you must become a part of this family. Loyalty and comradere are hailed above all else. Betray the family, and suffer the consiquences.

Also, if at anytime you wish to leave, know that we will not hold you back. But pray you leave on good terms, or else it can be most unpleasant for your future.

Do you still wish to join?

Cid Stone
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:26:32 PM
Two things. First of all I love the idea of the
close family idea. Second I think a council sort
of defies the code of the sith, but I am willing
to live with it anyway. The Sith is going to come
to be my way of life, and certain little sacrifices and
setbacks are not going to stop me from training to
get high on the sith ladder. To answer your question
m'lady, yes, I do still want to join the Sith, and I would
also like to ask you a question. I was wondering who
my trainer would happen to be, beacause I don't just
want any trainer..I need the best.

Cid-Sith

Lady Vader
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:05:29 PM
*Her lips querked into a crooked smile.*

You're certainly blunt. But there is nothing wrong with that. I'd rather have bluntness than a sqabbling idiot fumbling over words.

As to a Master, one will be assigned to you. We must discuss what would be best.

But for now, do take your time to familarize yourself with the palace. Find yourself a room on the second floor where all apprentices stay. Make aquaintances.

*She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.*

You can't begin to be a part of the family until you know it's members.

Cid Stone
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:23:54 PM
*Nods to the lady and smiles* That I will do, and I am patiently awaiting my training.