PDA

View Full Version : Running on Adrenaline: Peace-keeper. (Open challenge)

Alpha
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:53:21 PM
Satine lands Dark Nova on the spaceport's landing pad, checking his systems' readiness before putting the ship on standby. Getting up, the Knight grabs the black leather trenchcoat from the back of a chair, and then buckles it shut, hiding his weapons belt.

He had gotten a plea from an old friend--Jonas Shran--that their was a Sith striking out at the residents of Nar Shadda, the Smuggler's Moon. now he needed to help. Rubbing his eyes from lack of sleep--he had come here straight from recouping from his last fight--Satine lowers the boarding ramp, stepping out, and then activating the self-defenses Nova possessed.

Passing through customs without difficulty, Satine makes his way to the Corellian sector, where Jonas, and maybe the Sith would still be...

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 3rd, 2002, 05:49:06 PM
"Hello, Satine."

Alpha
Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:16:06 PM
Satine's head shoots up, and he automatically forms a Force Shield around him.

"Knyte?"

{OOC:This is the one formerly known as Knyte Wulf, right? Just making sure. :)}

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:08:55 PM
(OOC: *raspberry* That answer your question? =P)

:: smiling wryly, Knyte walked closer to where the Jedi stood, aware of the defenses he had erected around himself ::

"But of course. How are you?"

Alpha
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:18:18 AM
Satine eyes Knyte warily.

"Fine...But what of you?"

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:07:54 AM
"Still alive, as you can see."

:: sitting cross-legged on the ground, Knyte studied the Jedi's face for any hint of emotion, her eyes betraying nothing of her thoughts ::

"So tell me. Whatever happened to Iyza?"

Alpha
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:14:05 PM
An explosion of pain hit Knyte through the force, eminating from the young Knight in front of her.

Satine looks at Knytem his eyes pained.

"From what I heard, Iyza was killed by Kurare. Don't tell me you didn't know. for all I know you ordered Kurare to kill the one I loved..."

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:21:52 AM
"Were Iyza here, I'm sure she'd be touched."

:: a smile slowly spread across her face. Some things never changed: Satine remained vulnerable to his weak sentiment ::

"Don't you think I would've preferred to do the slaughtering? Kurare was no ally of mine."

:: rising to her full height, Knyte stepped up to the very edge of the barrier shielding him and tapped the side of her head ::

"How do know she's dead, and not returned here? Or do you forget we are the one and same?"

Alpha
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:20:15 PM
"Her? Merge back with you? I seriously doubt that..."

Satine looks at Knyte coldly, and then taps into the Force, knocking Knyte back a few feet.

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:37:41 PM
:: face twisted with pain, she dropped to her knees, gasping ::

"Satine ... it's me ..."

:: Iyza raised her head to stare into the Jedi's eyes, her own pleading ::

"I love you."

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:40:24 PM
"IYZA!"

With that cry, Satine dropped his defenses, and dropped to his knees beside Knyte.

"I love you too. Tell me. What happened?"

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:49:22 PM
"None of that matters now ... what's done is done."

:: her voice lowering to a whisper, she squeezed Satine's hand between hers ::

"If what you say is true ... then kill me."

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:58:53 PM
Tears form in Satine's eyes.

"Why? I just found you again?"

Satine squeezes Iyza's hand back, and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:27:03 PM
"It's what must be done, if I am to be freed."

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:29:59 PM
"But will I ever find you again?"

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:41:20 PM
:: her eyes narrowed ::

"Will you even look, this time?"

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:45:26 PM
"Trust me, you don't know how hard I looked the last time. I sent out spies, scouts, and probes to every corner of the galaxy, and looked myself when I wasn't busy fighting for my life against sith. And if you ARE out there this time, I WILL find you."

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:50:15 PM
"And if I'm not?"

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:55:35 PM
"Then i'll be alone again...." Satine says, watching a tear from his silver eyes fall to the ground beside Iyza.

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:07:01 PM
:: she touched her fingers to his cheek :: "You are never alone, Satine. Never in your thoughts."

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:10:49 PM
Satine gives a weak smile, and closes his own hand around Iyza's, then pulls her into a hug.

"I will never forget you...Never."

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:19:12 PM
"Never say never."

:: eyes closed, she drew away slowly ::

"You must, and you will."

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:48:32 PM
"And why do I have to do that?"

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:50:52 PM
"Maybe you won't have to. Maybe you're such a flirt that it'll happen naturally."

:: smiles slightly ::

Alpha
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:59:35 PM
Satine frowns a bit.

"I haven't forgotten you yet. I never will either."

Knyte Jinaya
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:05:30 AM
"I - "

:: eyes clouding over, she leapt forward and grasped Satine by the neck ::

"DIE!!!"

Alpha
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:32:15 PM
Satine gasps, taken by surprise. Giving his armor a mental command, twin blades spring out of his wrists, and the Knight slashes downwards, cutting into Knyte's arms and making her let him go. Dropping back, Satine flips to his feet, looking at his opponent...

Sakoya Myst
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:45:33 PM
"Sis ... "

Sakoya's eyes widened as she stared down at the scene unfolding on the streets below from an abandoned rooftop, high above the pair. She bit down on her lip and pleaded to herself.

"Please Satine, no, don't hurt her ... "

Alpha
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:52:25 PM
Satine looks at the newcomer with surprise.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?"

Knyte Jinaya
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:24:28 PM
:: unconsciousness was calling her ever so quickly. Iyza’s eyes fluttered open at the sound of a familiar voice ::

“Sako .. ?”

:: there was a dull, pounding ache at the back of her head, and she noticed for the first tme two gaping knife wounds on each of her arms. She looked up, her face grimaced in bemusement. Satine’s face looked strange, blurred, and his words sounded distant ::

“She is my sister … she has met you before, at the Greater Jedi Order …”

:: that said, her eyes rolled backward and she collapsed, faint ::

Sakoya Myst
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:28:22 PM
"IYZA!!!"

Sako jumped down from the building, using the Force to slow her descent. Once her feet were firmly planted on the ground, she sprinted over to where Satine stood and tugged at his sleeve.

"You gotta help her, you just gotta!" Her voice was desperate, and tears streamed down her crimson eyes.

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:47:24 PM
Satine quickly scoops up Knyte/Iyza, and looks to Sako.

"Where to? My ship is just a little ways away."