PDA

View Full Version : Why I Won't Be Around...

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:15:11 AM
Hey all! :D I just wanted to leave a quick message that I will be lurking on and off for the rest of this week, the weekend, and probably the beginning of next week. My best friend, who moved to Chile, is coming up to see me....and actually, I'm picking her up today. :) She also brought another friend with her because her (my best friends's friend) father is in a hospital here in the US having some major surgery done. (pray for them if you will) Anywayz...so of course, my friends and I are going to live it up and have some fun....and it would be rude to sit on the boards while they're here. I'll lurk if I can though....and I'll be back in full swing next week! :) I just wanted all of you to know so you wouldn't worry.....you would worry....wouldn't you? ;) Later dayz....

Warrior Jedi Knight
Xazor Dawnstrider-Magus
:crack

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:19:36 AM
Make sure you reply to Family Matters!

And pray I will. Be well and God Bless.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:20:37 AM
Thank you....I will! :) God bless and buh-bye....

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:02:08 AM
kick it! Have fun and take care of yourself. hope everything works out all right

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:04:04 AM
Thankies Nav! *huggles* I am going to pick them up in a few hours...so I'm pretty excited. :) I'll try to check up on some of the threads that I am in...like ours, Nav....but if I am on, it won't be for long periods of time...

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:09:39 AM
I know how that is. I am only roaming around before i go to work =P

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:15:22 AM
:lol :p Have fun at work! ;)

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:16:21 AM
yes I love the mad rush of people that need their prescriptions at the last possible minute because thursday is the fourth.

I swear, people do not know how to plan in advance :|

Hunk
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:26:13 AM
Don't forget to take them to Summerfest

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 3rd, 2002, 10:21:39 AM
:wave

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:02:29 PM
Hey all! I just wanted to check in and let ya'll know that my friends are finally here! I, of course, will not be on but I will lurk when I can! My amigas say "Hola!" :D Just wanted to let you guys know that they're here! I'll try to get some pictures up here of us all! :) I'll post them in the Pic Request thread. Liam wanted to see them anywayz....... ;) Later dayz......

Warrior Jedi Knight
Xazor Dawnstrider-Magus
:crack

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:24:17 PM
I'm starting to think :crack (: crack) should be : xazor. That young lady really does bounce off the walls on a natural high