PDA

View Full Version : Brother?

Dreth Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:53:37 PM
Dreth walked onto the Recruitment Center and glanced around the room. " Where is my brother?" He looked around, and then sat down, waiting.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:00:01 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and stepped forth from the shadows, a smile of curiousity danced upon her lips.

"And who is your brother my young friend?"

The Knight asked with a gentle smile.....wondering why he had come seeking his brother here.....but she thought he looked like someone she knew......

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:05:07 PM
The Count ran to the Recruitment Hall and saw someone." Brother!" He embraced him witha hug. " What brings you out here?" The Count turned and noticed Xazor. He hugged her too. She lofted a brow, but the Count was full of love for everyone. " Xazor, this is my brother Dreth. Dreth, this is my good friend Xazor."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 01:35:07 PM
Xazor smiled as she was embraced by her friend. Indeed she lofted a brow, for she had not seen such excitement or enthusiasm in a long time.

"Oh your brother! That is why he looks familiar to me...."

She said with a gentle smile. It was good to see two siblings together. It made her think of her brothers....what good times they have had together.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 3rd, 2002, 03:14:36 PM
Oh, you were visiting for a day. How is everything?" The two spent the day talking, and Dreth later left to return home. It was nice to see family.